Kissing Cathy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
catsguy2
catsguy2
218 Followers

Cathy felt the warm post orgasmic glow in her body as she also felt Carl's warm lips sucking up his cum from her nipples. "That feels so good," she said. "Get a big mouthful of your cum to share with me. Roll your face in my tits, too. I want to see your face all shiny with your sperm."

Carl held his mouth closed as he rubbed his face in Cathy's soft slick tits. "Now come up here and kiss me," he heard her say and he slowly moved his face towards hers. "You look so hot," she said as she opened her mouth to accept his kiss.

When their lips touched, Carl opened his mouth and a flood of his cum filled Cathy's mouth. Cathy couldn't help but swallow the first few globs of sperm that were in her mouth. Then she felt Carl's tongue on hers as even more of his cum was pushed into her. Their tongues danced together, his thick essence moved back and forth between them as they both swallowed the excess fluid of their kiss.

When they broke their kiss, they were smiling at each other. "You are amazing," Carl said.

"So are you," replied Cathy. "And now will suck my dick? Please? I'd really like to see my dick in your mouth when I cum again."

"If you want me to suck your dick, I will. I want to please you and I'm going to enjoy making you cum," Carl replied as he got on the floor between Cathy's legs.

Cathy slid her dildo up and down against her clit. "Wrap your fingers around my cock and stroke it like this." Carl did as he was instructed. "Oh yeah, that feels good," Cathy said as she put both of her hands behind her head. "And it looks so hot to watch you jerk me off. The only thing that looks better than that is also seeing you suck me off."

Carl was getting a thrill out of pleasing Cathy after all she had done to please him. This is a bit kinky but I'm enjoying it he thought as he opened his mouth and lowered his head to take Cathy's cock between his lips. His eyes moved up Cathy's gorgeous body, globs of his cum still there, her tits glistened from his sperm that had been spread over them, her beautiful face smiled at him as he bobbed his head up and down her hard dick.

Cathy gave a slight moan and said, "Oh yeah. That feels so good and you look so hot with my cock in your mouth."

Cathy turned to look at Mike. "It's your turn now. You know I enjoy watching you masturbate and now I want to see you cum. You are ready to cum on me, aren't you?"

Mike got on his knees, his dick now inches from Cathy's face. "You know me so well," he said as he slowly stroked his dick. "I'm glad you enjoy watching me masturbate because I enjoy doing it in front of you. And my favorite part of jerking off with you is cumming on you."

"Me, too, and I never get tired of feeling your hot cum land on me," Cathy replied.

Mike gazed at Cathy's body as he pumped his dick and felt his orgasm beginning rise in his balls. Her chest glistened from Carl's cum, her face was waiting to get covered with his cum and her eyes darted back and forth between watching him masturbate and Carl sucking her cock. Mike enjoyed the sight of Cathy's dick being sucked, too.

"Stick out your tongue," he said.

Cathy looked up at Mike, smiled and said, "Would you like to jerk off in my mouth? I like that idea. You know I like the taste of your sperm straight from the source, don't you? But you'll save some for my face too, won't you? I also like the feeling of your hot cum dripping down my cheeks." She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue just as Mike's dick began shooting cum at her.

Mike let out a moan as the first load of cum sped up his cock and was propelled towards Cathy's waiting tongue. The sight of his sperm landing in her mouth was incredibly erotic and was soon followed by another rope of cum. Mike pumped his dick faster in his hand and pointed it at Cathy's cheeks. He felt another surge boil up from his balls, the energy pulse engulfed his body, more pearly white fluid erupted from his dick and landed on Cathy's face. As the pulse of that shot eased, he rubbed his cock along Cathy's cheek and more sperm oozed onto her skin.

Cathy was nearing another orgasm when she tasted Mike's cum on her tongue and felt more of his cum drip down her cheek. She turned her head, opened her mouth and began sucking Mike's dick, waiting to hear him scream with pleasure. She turned her eyes towards Carl and saw that he was bobbing his head up and down her dick at the same pace that she was on Mike's. She moved her mouth faster along Mike's cock and Carl did the same with hers. Then she heard Mike scream with overloaded pleasure and pull his dick from her mouth, he could take no more and she was on the edge of cumming again.

Mike gazed down at Cathy after he had to take his cock out of her mouth, it was just too intense. He could tell she was just about to cum again. Her eyes were glazed over, her mouth hung open and his sperm dripped from her lips and cheeks. He leaned towards her, said, "You are incredible" and kissed her. The taste of his cum on her lips and tongue made him kiss Cathy with extra passion.

As Mike's lips touched hers, Cathy's orgasm began at every nerve ending of her body then slowly concentrated on her clit. The previous orgasms just seemed to be a lead up to this one. She started to moan and shake, she could not hold Mike's kiss. Beams of pleasure shot throughout her body as she watched her dick go in and out of Carl's mouth. She screamed and bounced wildly as pure intense pleasure engulfed her.

Carl struggled unsuccessfully to keep Cathy's cock in his mouth as she bounced but he was able to keep his fingers wrapped around it and continue to rub it along her clit. Through fuzzy vision, Cathy watched Carl stroke her dick as her orgasm became too intense to handle. She reached out, took hold of her cock and was barely able to say, "No more". She moved the dildo up to between her tits to get it out of his reach. Carl was thrilled that he had pleased Cathy so thoroughly. When she moved the dildo it gave him a perfect view of her spread pussy and he couldn't resist leaning forward and giving her one good lick with his tongue. That tongue lap felt so good to Cathy but she was glad he only licked her once. "Come back up here and sit next to me," she said to him.

As the three of them sat on the couch and basked in the afterglow of their orgasms, Cathy spoke first. "Thank you guys. That was really amazing. Carl, thank you for such a great blow job, I owe you one but I'm sure I'll give you more than that. Mike, thank you for being so cool about me living out my fantasies. I could tell that you enjoyed watching Carl cum on my tits and you really got a thrill watching me suck his cock, didn't you?"

"Oh yeah," replied Mike. "I've never seen another dick cum, except in movies. And watching you suck Carl's dick was incredibly erotic, better than any porn I've ever seen. I had to stop stroking my cock or I would have cum in my hand. It was obvious that you were enjoying yourself, too, and I knew it wouldn't be long before I would cum on you and my dick would be in your mouth."

"Carl, am I right in thinking that you enjoyed seeing Mike cum on my face and then watching me suck his dick?"

"You are quite right, it was very exciting," Carl answered. "Definitely much better than porn."

"Do you like to watch porn when you masturbate?" she asked with a smile.

Carl chuckled. Up until a few hours ago this was a conversation he would never have had. "Sometimes but I also have a good memory of what I've done and a good imagination of fantasies I'd like to do. So most of the time I jerk off in bed without porn. And you really are so much better than any porn."

"Thank you," Cathy said. "I'm glad you'd rather masturbate in front of me when I'm having sex than alone watching porn. That goes for you too, Mike. You know how much of a thrill I get watching you guys stroke your dicks and how much I enjoy being the one who is servicing your dicks. I have an idea to combine the two. Want to hear it?"

"Yes, of course," Mike and Carl both replied.

"I'd like to do this in a few days, after I get to enjoy both your hard dicks at the same time and in every way possible. But I'd like each of you to take turns sort of being like the director of a porn. You would tell the other two of us what to do, any live scene you'd like to see and we'll do it. You would sit back, or move around to get whatever view you like best, while you please yourself by stroking your cock. Every few minutes you guys would switch positions. The director becomes the actor and vice versa. And the whole time I get to enjoy both having sex with one of you and the thrill of watching the other masturbate to the sight of me having sex. Sound good to you guys?"

"Oh yeah," said Carl, almost moaning.

"That is a hot idea," said Mike. "I like the way you think but, you know, after a while the director might not be able to help himself and will have to join in."

"That's actually part of the plan," said Cathy with a big grin.

catsguy2
catsguy2
218 Followers