Kissing Cathy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
catsguy2
catsguy2
217 Followers

"That is so hot," Cathy cooed. "And what else?" as she again thrust her cock all the way home.

"My dick in your mouth." Thrust.

"And?" Thrust.

"Your dick in my mouth." Thrust

"And?" Thrust.

"Jerking off on your tits." Thrust.

"That is so hot that you're going to be thinking about jerking off in front of me when you jerk off alone." Cathy said as she let go of his dick and went back to pumping Carl's ass with long slow strokes. "Now I have something else for you to think about next week. I want you to jerk off while you think about jerking off in front of me while I fuck your ass. Grab your dick and stroke it for me."

Carl did as he was told and stroked his dick with his hand as Cathy pumped her dick in his ass. "This is incredible," he was barely able to say. He again thought how Cathy brought masturbating to new levels of pleasure.

Cathy was totally stimulated. She could control how her clit was being rubbed by changing her pumping motion in Carl's ass. She was watching both Carl and Mike masturbate and knew she was the reason. Oh, how she loved watching them jerk off. She watched her dick slide in and out of Carl's ass. She wondered what it would feel like if she had a real dick. She thought it would be great to fill Mike's mouth with her sperm. Or to cum in Carl's ass. Yes, she thought, I'm going to cum in Carl's ass. She slowly pulled her dick away from Carl until she could see most of it and then thrust it all the way back in his ass. That feels as good as it looks, she thought. Oh yeah, as she thrust again.

"Carl..." Thrust.

"I want you..." Thrust.

"To just..." Thrust.

"Lay back and..." Thrust.

"Enjoy while..." Thrust.

"I cum..." Thrust.

"In your ass." Thrust.

Carl let go of his cock and gripped the sheets with both hands. Cathy's dick felt so good, it took over his entire body. It was as though her dick was connected to his dick, each thrust is his ass sent a wave of pleasure through out his body. It felt like she was massaging his dick from the inside. The pressure in his cock continued to build with each thrust of Cathy's dick in his ass. He looked at the gorgeous woman who was lost in her own pleasure as she fucked him. He was in sensory overload.

"I think..." Thrust.

"I'm going to..." Thrust.

"Cum."

The next thrust of Cathy's cock forced his cum from his balls and propelled it up his dick. He moaned as an orgasm engulfed his body and he watched in what seemed to be slow motion as his pearly white cum exploded from his dick and he felt the warm droplets land on his face. He felt Cathy's cock slide out and then all the way back up his ass, forcing another jet of cum to shoot from his dick, landing on his face again. His moan turned into a scream. Another thrust of Cathy's dick in his ass and another rope of cum shot from his cock.

Cathy was on the verge of orgasm when she saw Carl's hands free ejaculation. That sent her over the edge. The rush of an orgasm engulfed her body as she screamed and shook uncontrollably, her dick wildly pumping Carl's ass.

Cathy's changing strokes, even though they still felt good, interrupted Carl's hands free orgasm. He grabbed his dick and began stroking it to finish himself off. He pointed his cock at Cathy as another stream of cum exploded and landed on her left tit. He kept jerking and aimed at her right tit, another shot on target and his cum dripped from her nipples. His body thrashed and he masturbated furiously, pumping the last of his cum from his balls on to his chest and stomach.

Cathy was in mid orgasm when she felt Carl's cum land on her breast. It felt so good. She writhed in pleasure and completed her orgasm with short fast strokes until she could take no more.

Cathy and Carl stopped shaking simultaneously and gazed at each other through eyes hazed with post orgasmic bliss. Carl was drawn towards Cathy's tits and the strands of his cum hanging from them. He pushed himself up with his hands and suckled on her nipples.

Cathy loved having her tits sucked, especially when they were covered with cum. She looked over at Mike sitting in the chair, looking at her with his fingers wrapped around the base of his hard cock. He squeezed his dick and moved his hand upward, which caused a glob of cum to appear at the head. He smiled at Cathy as he wiped the cum up with his finger, brought it to his mouth and sucked on it.

Cathy was filled with bliss as she turned back towards Carl as he lifted his head and kissed her with his cum filled mouth. She accepted his sperm and then licked up the globs of cum on Carl's face and fed them back to him. Carl took the mouth load of cum, they swished it back and forth between their mouths and then he fell back on the bed. He felt satisfied in a new and kinky way.

There was one more thing that Cathy wanted. She slowly withdrew her cock from Carl's ass and said, "Just lay back and relax and recover." He nodded faintly. Cathy stood up on wobbly knees and looked at him. His hand was still on his softening dick, pools of cum were on his chest and he smiled up at her.

Cathy turned to Mike as she unhooked her strap on. "Are you ready to cum?" she asked him.

"Yes," Mike replied. "Where do you want it?"

"I need it in my pussy," Cathy said as she took off the strap on and dropped it on the floor. She walked to Mike, turned her back to him and lowered herself on to his hard cock. She looked at Carl as she felt Mike's dick fill her. It was a thrill to her to be watched.

Mike was just about ready to cum when Cathy sat on his dick. It was exciting to watch her fuck Carl. When he saw Carl cum all over himself and then jerk off on Cathy, he had to stop stroking his dick or he would have cum, too. Now Cathy's velvety hot pussy felt so good around his cock. And he had to admit that fucking Cathy in front of Carl was an added thrill.

Carl couldn't take his eyes off Cathy's pussy as it slid up and down Mike's dick. "You look good enough to eat," he said.

Cathy gasped. This was something she wanted so badly but didn't know if the guys would go for it. "Will you?" she pleaded. "Please?"

Carl could see how much she wanted it as he got off the bed and walked to her. He leaned down so his face was close to hers. "Would you like me to eat you out while you have a dick in you?" he asked.

"Please, yes."

"Yes what?" Carl asked smiling.

"Please eat me while Mike fucks me."

Carl slowly got to his knees. He sucked one of Cathy's tits then licked his way down her body. He put his hands on her ass cheeks and said, "hold still for me."

Another fantasy was coming true for Cathy, a tongue and a real cock pleasing her at the same time. She braced her hands on the chairs' armrest to hold herself still, felt Mike's cock pumping in and out of her and looked at Carl's face that was so close to her pussy. Their eyes met as Carl stuck out his tongue and leaned forward to lick her.

Carl stared at Cathy's cock filled cunt. He'd only seen this close up view before in porn but this was so much better. He was there. He could smell her. He wanted to taste her. He wanted her to cum in his mouth. He didn't care that his tongue would also be touching Mike's dick, there was even a certain kinkyness about that. And he knew that sometime later Mike would be doing this while he fucked Cathy. He looked up into Cathy's eyes, stuck out his tongue and leaned forward to lick and suck her.

Mike knew he had to hold back his impending orgasm when Carl offered Cathy his tongue, he wanted Cathy to enjoy this as much as possible. But when Carl began licking and Cathy began moaning he knew his orgasm was imminent. He gave Cathy long deep thrusts, heard her squeal as she came and he moaned as his cum began to fill Cathy's pussy.

Cathy was in heaven as she felt Mike's dick and Carl's tongue pleasure her. She could barely believe it was happening. She wondered if Mike would eat her while Carl fucked her. Yes, these guys will do anything for me, she thought as she screamed at the intensity of the orgasm that rushed through her. Her body shook, she heard Mike moan and then felt his dick pulsate, shooting the first of many jets of cum deep inside her pussy. She struggled to stay still so Carl could keep his tongue on her clit, prolonging and intensifying her orgasm. Lightening bolts shot through her. Her body went limp but also twitched uncontrollably. The fact that Carl was licking her while she was being filled with Mike's cum made her scream even louder. Finally it all became too intense, she had to push Carl's head away from between her legs, her clit was too sensitive for the moment. She wondered if Carl got a taste of Mike's cum, she hoped he did. She lowered herself onto Mike's lap and squeezed her pussy muscles around his pulsating cock, wanting to drain every last drop from it.

Carl knew that Mike was filling Cathy's pussy with cum but when he heard Cathy's screams of pleasure, he didn't care, he just wanted to please her even more. He licked and sucked her pussy with abandon. When she pushed him away from her pussy he smiled. He knew he has taken her to the limits of her pleasure. He leaned back a little and savored the sight of two satisfied sex organs.

Mike loved cumming in Cathy's hot pussy. Waves of pleasure filled his body. He pounded Cathy with short fast strokes, pumping stream after stream of his cum into her. He thought about Carl's mouth so close to his spurting dick and knew he would be doing the same for Cathy later. His head rolled on his shoulders as Cathy squeezed out the last of his cum.

Their orgasms finally ebbed and they sat still, basking in the glow of their pleasure. Cathy looked at Carl on the floor in front of her, stroking his half hard dick while he stared at her dripping pussy. She loved having an admiring audience.

Mike was sated as he relaxed in the chair, his softening dick inside Cathy.

"Mike, will you do something for me"? Cathy asked softly.

"You know I will."

Cathy slowly stood on wobbly knees. She put one hand between her legs to hold her lips closed and held her other hand out to Mike. "Lay down on the bed."

Mike grabbed her hand and was able to stand and take the two steps to the bed. He flopped down on his back. "Would you like me to eat your cum filled pussy?" he asked. He knew the answer but he also knew that Cathy wanted to hear the words.

"Do you want to suck your cum out of me?" Cathy knew that he did and also knew they both got off on talking dirty to each other.

"Why don't you get up here and sit on my face and find out," Mike replied while licking his lips.

"I think I will," Cathy said as she crawled up the bed towards Mike's face. She had one hand on the headboard and one hand between her legs as she straddled Mike, his lips just inches below her pussy.

Cathy took her hand away from her pussy and gently touched Mike's forehead, keeping him from moving. "Not yet. Give me a minute to recover. I just want to watch your cum drip into your mouth before you suck me off."

"You're such a wonderful tease," Mike said.

Cathy leaned against the headboard and worked her pussy muscles, trying to force Mike's sperm out of her. Between that, and gravity, very soon a large glob of cum appeared. It kept getting bigger and then slowly became a strand of cum lowering itself towards Mike's mouth. She watched in awe as Mike got his first taste of pussy flavored sperm. The strand seemed to flow endlessly, constantly being replenished by the big load Mike had shot deep inside her.

Carl had moved to the headboard to get a better view. He knelt beside Cathy and admired the beautiful and sensuous woman. "I'm going to eat you out after I cum in you, too," he whispered to her.

Cathy turned to him and put one hand on his shoulder. She looked at the cum on his chest and leaned towards it while lowering herself on to Mike's mouth. She felt Mike's tongue and lips do their magic to her pussy while she slurped up Carl's cold cum. Her orgasm was just starting as she lifted her head to kiss Carl. She writhed with pleasure as they swished Carl's cum back and forth between them. She thought of all the times before today that she had cum while having a sperm filled kiss with Mike. But those were different, she had masturbated herself to orgasm while kissing him. Earlier today she had a cum filled kiss with Mike while Carl sucked her dick. Now she was having a cum filled kiss with Carl while Mike was licking her cum filled pussy. She had two nice dicks to please her, to cum in her and on her. Two sets of lips to please her, to lick her clean and kiss her. And she also had her own hard dick to use on both of them. The possibilities were endless she thought as she screamed, completely overwhelmed by the intensity of yet another orgasm.

She broke her kiss with Carl and lifted her pussy from Mike's face. She moved down the bed until she was face to face with Mike.

Mike noticed the remnants of Carl's cum glistening on Cathy's lips. He didn't care, he had a mouth full of his cum and her pussy juice to share with her.

They kissed, lovingly and slowly. Their tongues moved their commingled juices back and forth. They finally swallowed the excess fluid, broke the kiss and smiled at each other.

The three of them lay on the bed, staring at the ceiling, enjoying the feeling of total satisfaction and lost in their thoughts of what pleasures the rest of the week would bring.

catsguy2
catsguy2
217 Followers
12