Kissing Cathy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
catsguy2
catsguy2
219 Followers

"You want me to give Carl a blow job?" Cathy asked. Then added, "For you?"

"Yes, I'd like to give Carl the gift, the experience, of being sucked off while watching some good porn and you are the perfect person to deliver that present."

Cathy liked the way Mike asked her to suck Carl's cock but thought that if Mike gave Carl the experience himself, it would be even hotter. She loved watching Mike suck her dick, he was good at it. She pictured Mike's mouth being filled with Carl's big cock, his head bobbing up and down on it, the wonderful slurping sounds he makes and finally his moaning as he sucked Carl's balls dry and his mouth filled with spurt after spurt of Carl's cum. Yes, a kinky fantasy but one Mike said he would not fulfill. She couldn't be upset with him about that because he was bringing so many of her other fantasies to life. But even if she wasn't going to see Mike's lips wrapped around Carl's cock, she could fill his mouth with Carl's cum.

"I'd love to give Carl a blow job for you and all I ask in return is a kiss."

"That sounds fantastic."

catsguy2
catsguy2
219 Followers