Kissing Cousins Pt. 02

Story Info
Ken moves on to Jessie's other pair of lips.
1.2k words
4.12
33.9k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 12/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie didn't break our kiss, and we continued to smooch for another fifteen seconds. We paused to breathe for a moment, and I said, "wow, that was nice! Are you sure you want to do this?"

Jessie's crystalline eyes twinkled in the sunlight as she answered, "Kenneth Robert Johnson, this and much more is okay with me. You were always my definition of an ideal, but I didn't realize that it was love until that time I hugged you for a bit too long when we were eighteen. Your body was so warm, and your hair was softer than a Chinchilla's fur. I've masturbated to your picture ever since then."

I was stunned by my cousin's revelation. Had she really felt the same way about me that I'd felt about her, and for the same amount of time, too? This all sounded too good to be true. Jessie then asked me, "so what is your side of the story?"

I replied, "Jessica Hannah Johnson," playing along with her mock seriousness, "I realized my vision of the perfect woman was you when I watched Elisabeth Harnois in reruns of Point Pleasant on TV. She had been my screen crush for as long as I could remember, before I realized, 'holy shit, she looks just like Cousin Jessie!' I had even moved the TV into my room so I could jerk off to Elisabeth while watching the show after Mom and Dad were asleep. Not to mention that by the time I was twenty years old, I dreamed of thrusting my tongue into her small, tight..."

"Stop right there!" Cousin Jessie snapped, cutting me off before I could get to the best bits of my TV fantasies. "You can keep that part secret, and demonstrate your lovemaking on me instead." I looked down at her bikini bottom, and noticed that my confession had made her all wet. My cock painfully rubbed the front seam of my swim trunks as it grew harder and harder thinking about how she would taste.

I realized that there might not be another time to make out with my gorgeous cousin, so I said, "I don't see why we can't get started right here, right now. We're on a secluded part of the beach, at a time when all our neighbors and family are out having fun elsewhere, and if anyone is in there homes, they're probably watching TV or fucking, so there's no way we'll get caught out here. Plus, we got a towel here, so that sand won't get stuck up our asses while we enjoy ourselves. I don't know about you, but I think we should seize this opportunity."

Jessie nodded, beaming her warm, contagious smile, and she stood up and turned around. I asked her, "what are you doing," and she said that she wanted me do the unthinkable, undo her bra, and expose the 34D breasts that I'd dreamed about so many times. I stood up, and positioned my hands to complete the first part of my dream come true. However, I was so nervous that my hands shook violently as I grasped the hooks on her bra. Jessie, ever the good sport, reached back, and her steady hands guided my trembling ones, and I let out a gasp as I watched her bra fall down to the ground. She turned back around to face me, and let me gaze at her perfect breasts.

She told me, "I'm getting pretty wet down there," pointing at her bikini bottom, "some cleaning may be in order." She lay down on her back, and I knelt at her feet while she propped up and spread her legs.

I replied to her command in a mock British accent, "I will gladly do the deed, Your Excellency!" I held my breath as she slowly slid off her bikini bottom, and I was rewarded with the sight of her gleaming wet, hairless pussy. I gazed in awe for a few moments, during which I swear that her labia came alive and said "let me feel your tongue. Lick us clean."

I obliged, leaning over and grazing my tongue along the lips of my gorgeous cousin's awaiting pussy. Jessie started squirming slightly, and let out a subtle moan of pleasure when I began swirling my tongue in circles. Her pussy was sweet and slightly salty tasting, and it twitched ever so subtly under the pressure of my tongue. I moved upward to focus on her clit, and I touched down on the little bump of pale pink flesh.

She let out a loud scream, and a shock went through her whole body. Making my beautiful cousin cry out in pleasure sent a similar wave of excitement down to my cock, and we both came right as that moment. Cousin Jessie immediately went into action sucking the cum off of my member while I reached down and thrust a finger into her moistened slit. I started quickly shaking my hand with my finger inside of her, doing my best to mimic the vibrator I found in her suitcase that morning, and she bobbed her head faster and faster along the length of my cock. Within minutes, we came once again. Cousin Jessie's lovely blue eyes met mine once more as she said with a sly grin, "we're just getting started. There's no need to stop here."

I asked her what we should do next, and feigning sternness, she said, "Ken, don't you know that you're also supposed to suck on a girl's clit, too? I'll make a deal, how about we do a 69, with you sucking my clit, and me giving you another blowjob, since you clearly liked the first one. But before we continue, I have a confession to make: you were the first guy to not be a prude, and give me anything more exciting than a few months of boring dates like Toby did back in high school. You were the first person to give me the love and attention that I needed, and I wouldn't want things to have happened any other way. Okay, now let's do this!"

I got up onto my hands and knees, and turned around so that my mouth was above her pussy, and my cock was hanging above her face. We counted down, "three, two, one," and we simultaneously got to work on each other's "goodies" with our mouths. I had really liked the taste of her my cousin' s warm, moist pussy when I licked it a few minutes ago, so I eagerly went down on it like a mad dog, thrusting my tongue between her tight lips, and shaking my head from side to side. I could hear her muffled groan as her sucking rhythm was briefly interrupted. Jessie's head-bobbing movements grew faster and faster, and I matched the rhythm with my tongue thrusts, while moving my head up to focus on her clit. Each time my tongue struck her clit, she let out another muffled moan, and before long, we both climaxed, and set to drinking the other's cum. After finishing, we sat back up, and I asked Jessie what we should do next. She said, "let's go over to the swing set over by the edge of the beach. We should make our first time as unforgettable as possible."

TO BE CONTINUED