Kissing His Cousin Ch. 02

Story Info
The aftermath of fuck.
1.2k words
3.91
55k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quiskya
quiskya
3 Followers

The days since her first encounter with Mark had been filled with mixed feelings of regret and desire. She craved the lustful coupling with Mark and even more so needed the incredible love making it brought with Ray, her husband. She had avoided a second meeting for the past week by making excuses and being unavailable. Ray didn't push. He also, had mixed feelings but couldn't deny the fact that the jealousy of seeing his wife, Carmen, with another man was an unbelievable turn on.

Mark laid low for a few days. Being single and having a fucked his cousin's wife was a bit overwhelming. He almost hoped it was just a dream. He struggled with guilt. Who would find out? Would they deny it if family learned of it? He had always been the black sheep. Not everyone liked or trusted him with anything. Did he make another bad decision? Mark decided that is was time to give Ray a call and make sure they were still "ok."

"Ray, it's me Mark...."

"Mark, what's up man? Thanks for all your help last week. How are things?"

"Great. Uh Thanks. Say Cuz, things between us, there ok, right? I mean after, uh, you know."

"Cuz, no worries. We're cool. We just need some time. It was kinda out of the ordinary for us. She's cool. Don't even think about it."

"Great, I was just wondering. Hey, give me a call if you need anymore help. I mean regular help."

"I will Cuz. I may need help with some other house stuff. I'll call you in a couple of days."

Mark was relieved. He could tell that Ray was cool with everything. But he had this feeling that Carmen might be a little freaked out. He always liked her. He put in a few moves over the years but never figured he'd actually get to, well he never dreamed she would ever cheat on Ray. He certainly never figured Ray would be part of the whole thing. He decided to send her flowers just to let her know that, well; it wasn't just a fuck, but that he really enjoyed it.

It had been 10 days. Carmen was counting. She didn't know how long the feelings of guilt were supposed to last. She didn't know if she should talk to Ray about it. They never said a word about it since that day and she wasn't sure if Ray was hurt or protecting her from her own guilt. She tried to go about her normal routine; cleaning house, running errands, remodeling the basement. Shit! It was the basement carpet that got him here that day. He didn't come to fuck her, right. All the passes in the past, they had to be her imagination. He got lucky that day. Now she was making herself angry. This was easier than guilt. It was Mark's fault. He seduced her, he fucked her and left. Yes, this was much easier.

"Doorbell? Who could be at the door in the middle of the day?"

She opened the front door to a delivery guy with an amazing bunch of red roses.

"Flowers for Carmen B---."

"I'm Carmen."

"Sign here please"

She signed and reached for the roses. Wow, Ray must be letting her know that it's ok.

After closing the door, she set the flowers on the counter and looked for the card, buried deep in the fresh red petals.

"Carmen, just wanted you to know that I loved every minute and you are on my mind. I hope you are ok and that we can talk soon. Mark"

SHIT! How was she supposed to angry with him now! What was Ray going to say about the flowers? At that exact moment, Ray walked in.

"Damn! Where'd those come from?" he said more with genuine surprise than suspicion.

"Uh, Mark sent them."

"Oh Yeah? What did he say?" He felt that twinge of jealousy in his heart and then in his pants.

"Nothing, I think he just doesn't want me to feel bad." She hoped he didn't ask to read the card. She could sense the uneasiness.

"Ok. What are doing right now? Can you help me get something in the back room?"

"Sure."

She followed him. She wasn't sure what he was thinking but he sounded different.

No sooner was she in the door of the back guest room then he was frantically tossing her on the bed. He fumbled with her shirt buttons and she felt herself get wet instantly. Her mini skirt never came off as Ray kissed her breasts and slid his fingers into her moist pussy. She stretched to reach for his zipper but found he had already dropped his pants. His cock was ready. It was ready to take back the pussy that he had let go to someone else. He would fuck her until Mark was less than a memory. He was going to slide into her when she slid down under him and wrapped her lips around his cock. She teased him with her tongue and gently caressed his balls with her fingers. He couldn't believe the feeling of this blow job. It took everything not to cum in her mouth, but he wanted fuck her. He suddenly had an idea. Reluctantly, he pulled his hardness from her warm mouth and asked to finish undressing and come to the bedroom.

"Take a few minutes." He whispered softly into her ear.

The warmth of his breath held promises, naughty promises that gave her chills.

When he left the room he closed the door, she undressed, slowly. Anticipating, anxious, but desperately not wanting to spoil the moment.

She could hear him moving around in the master bedroom. She waited a few minutes until the movement seemed to stop. Walking out of the guest room and slowing opening the door to her bedroom she was caught catching her breath at the sight. Ray had taken the petals off the roses and spread them out over the whole bed. Now she knew what he wanted. Ray wanted to fuck her and let her know that Mark was just a moment. He was ok with her and, even more, he wanted her more than ever.

From behind the door, he reached for her hand and led her to the bed. She lay down on the rose petal and he lifted her legs. He used a whole rose to caress her wet pussy. Almost as if Mark were there licking her but with Ray in control. He teased her with the rose and his own tongue. His fingers teased her hard nipples and he felt her cum in his mouth.

With his cock, hard, huge and swollen more than it had ever been in his memory; he slid into this warm wet cave and glided in and out. She stretched out her arms grabbing handfuls of rose petals. This was where they belonged; lost in this ecstasy of jealousy, desire, love and lust. A once unreachable climax, now lingering and swaying in the motion of their hips, joined in animal connection.

As they swelled up to the pinnacle of this rapture, the doorbell rang. The door opened.

"Cuz, are you here?" Mark was here.

quiskya
quiskya
3 Followers