Kissing Kate Walsh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She blushed, "Thank you. When can we do it again?"

Without thinking I blurted, "How about tonight?"

"I," She started to think about, "I don't know. Why."

"Kate it's okay, you don't have to."

"No, I would like to."

I kissed her, "Maybe you can come over for dinner tonight."

"Oh Jen that would be great! I'm alone at my house and it would be nice to have some company for once, but Jen what about your husband?"

"Trust me you will love him!"

"Okay, well you've got a date." She kissed me, "What are you going to tell him?"

"What do you want me to tell him?"

"Well I don't know. Will he be okay with what we did?"

"Trust me, like a kid at Christmas."

"What does he look like?"

"He's very good looking and was blessed with a hot body. He used to play linebacker in college and has worked hard to stay in shape."

"Oh he sounds like a stud."

I pulled her hand to my lips, "Yes, very much so and a giver in bed. He loves the art of romance. Loves to get me going and then just use me in bed. Let's say he's been blessed in both girth and stamina."

"Okay, we better get back to the set otherwise people will worry."

We dressed and went back to work. Luckily both of us were finished for the day. I found a computer and printed her a yahoo map to my home. I asked her to come over around seven and that was that.

The end....or should there be more?

Part 2

Kate comes over for dinner

Start:

I saw her lights and walked outside. She parked in our drive way. I walked down to great her with a kiss on her check, "Oh wow you really do drive a Cadillac." She kissed me back.

"Yeah, well they gave me two cars as part of the commercial."

"Wow, very nice! I wished that I had your skill.

"Nope that was just luck."

"You will, trust me. I'm so nervous."

"Why?"

"Yeah like I have to remind you about the other day, did you tell him?"

"No, do you want me to?"

She playfully slapped my arm, "No! I did not tell him Kate!"

I grabbed her hand and walked her up to our house. Once in the house I introduced her to my husband. "Kate this is my stud, I mean my husband Mike.

Mike reached out with his hand to great her; they shook hands and could tell she was taken back a little.

More to come....

12