Kissing Kelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mister_Shy
Mister_Shy
2,710 Followers

Throwing care out the window, I bent over the soft skin of her mound and lower belly and wedged my fingers into the space between her thighs. In sleep, or returning from sleep, that gentle nudge was enough to make her open her legs. I lifted my knee over her own and made a place for myself between her legs. I got down on my stomach and started to lick her with hunger, like a tiger lapping at a running stream. With every lick I felt her vagina open to me, open to the insistence of my tongue muscle. I pushed my nose farther into her until it rolled over her clitoris. And Kelly was definitely awake now. She let out a soft sigh, a sound I'd never heard her make, and pushed her ass lower into the mattress, simultaneously raising her pussy and her knees up. With one foot she rubbed the back of my ass and with her other calf she rubbed it encouragingly against my back.

A hand snaked down her stomach and found my hair. It tried to pull me up but I stayed exactly where I was. I opened my mouth wider and pushed my tongue between her pussy lips.

"Rrm," she said above the sheets, "stop that... Jim, I'm still mad at you." I pulled one hand from off her ass and reached up to cup one of her big, beautiful, gelatinous breasts. It pooled in my hand and I squeezed the nipple against my palm. Kelly ground her pussy harder into my face and turned towards her side. Her hand fell over mine and she squeezed it. "Nuh uh," she grumbled. "Just because you've suddenly developed a taste for my pussy doesn't mean I'll let y-ymmmm...." She shoved her pussy even harder into my mouth. The outer lips knocked against my teeth. I didn't mind. I swallowed the saliva in my mouth and gave her pussy a big, wet kiss.

"Ah-ah," Kelly teased. "Who taught you that?" She pushed her vagina even harder into my face. I suddenly realized she was trying to force me to give it up, but her legs and belly were writhing uncontrollably; she couldn't have known how sweet it felt to taste this woman after so long, so many mornings tracing her thighs up into her shorts, her breasts beneath her armpits. "You..." she huffed, "you big liar...you said...you didn't...ahn...ahh..." I'd never heard her this way. She sounded vulnerable, almost upset. But she was also getting louder. The shower still pounded outside but one more outburst like that...

"Get up here," she finally said. She tapped my head. "Get up here and fuck me already-" It was still dark outside. There was barely any light underneath the covers but was there enough to hide my face? I didn't have long to wonder; Kelly threw the covers off my body just as I was rising up from her soaking pussy.

Kelly's expression went from single-minded lust, even anger, to one of sudden, wide-eyed surprise. Let me explain the picture. Kelly was laid flat on the bed, her nipples pointed up at me from their stiff, pink areolas, her knee bent up, the other open wide beneath me (literally bow-legged beneath me), her blonde hair bed-matted from tousling against the pillow, her hand pressed into the mattress, waiting to be penetrated, her other arm draped suddenly loosely over the sheet, her flat stomach expanding and shaking now. My mouth was smeared with the clear residue of her eager pussy. I was bent over her, my dick hard as it could be. She didn't say a word. She stared at me, almost open-mouthed, suddenly glancing at the door of the bathroom, then glancing back at me, then down at my cock. Inside me, my heart pounded. The blood coursing through my veins made my penis throb.

The moment felt like a lifetime. I'll never forget the cold, knowing look on her face.

Kelly slid, slowly, down onto her back, dropped the sheet, and reached up. The light from the bathroom made her tan skin glow as her arm extended. Her fingers outstretched, she softly dragged her fingertips, one by one, over the swollen head of my cock. I tried not to groan too loudly. She didn't meet my eyes; she kept her gaze trained on my twitching penis; she let its ruddy red skin slide under the joints of her fingers; she did it again, and a second time, as if she were playing with it. She let it roll under her fingers again and I finally grunted, pushing it forward.

Kelly gripped my cock firmly, her fingers curling around the shaft. She held me in place.

The reality of that feeling, of her soft hand wrapped around the skin of my cock, was better than any dream or fantasy I'd coveted. Desperately, I pushed my penis through her fingers, imagining I was already inside her. She let it slide against the open spaces between her knuckles but she didn't let go. She finally took her eyes off of it and looked me dead in the eye. She shook her head slowly. But she began to jerk me off.

Kelly raised her right leg out from under the sheet, and slid it over the covers. I watched her ease into the pillow, watched her hair frame her damp forehead, her body hot from the summer morning, watched the way her lower lip curled under her teeth as she glanced from my penis to my face. She rubbed me faster. My penis moistened from the clamminess of her hand and the precum already dribbling from my tip, and the sound of her stroking me, my step-mother masturbating me, was suddenly audible over the roaring of the shower in the next room. She glanced at the bathroom door. I looked down at Kelly's vagina, at the strip of pubic hair that still glistened from my saliva and, I saw, more than that. Her hips gently pushed down into the mattress, then, just as slowly, bent up towards the air - more precisely, bent up towards the air I filled with my dangling balls. They whipped back and forth as she stroked me faster. I ground my pelvis against her knuckles, always pushing closer, closer to her.

Our eyes were both staring at my cock when the drips of precum stained the sheets at the mouth of her pussy. Kelly was trying to jerk me to completion, trying to keep me at bay. I'd had enough.

I reached out and placed my hand on her fat breast. Already losing her breath at the exertion of pumping my cock with her small fist, she let out a sudden gasp. Her other hand shot forward and pressed against my chest. It may have started as a cautionary gesture but soon her fingers were sinking into the muscle, slipping down in my growing layer of sweat. I was panting. She began to pant. My fingers squeezed the skin of her soft breast and she shut her eyes tight; her eyebrows knit together. She bit her lip so hard the ruby skin turned white.

I watched the little balls of her toes curl and work their way down the sheets, tangling up in the bundle at my knee. I pressed forward. She pressed against my chest harder but slowed her strokes. Her eyes snapped open and she stared at my dick, not glaring at it, and not scared at it either but transfixed by it, as if it were about to do what she'd hoped it would do, except it didn't.

If she thought she could pacify me with a handjob she was mistaken. If she thought I'd blow my load like some half-cocked teenager, no. No I'd hold myself together and let the woman rub me raw before I came, not until I'd taken what I'd come for, or she sent me away. But she didn't send me away. She didn't scream or hit me or freeze up. She took the situation in hand in a most pragmatic way, thinking maybe that the sexual tension was understandable, or maybe, I don't know, maybe figuring if I had the balls or idiocy to sneak into her room naked and eat her out I needed some reward for my trouble (not that I'd call licking Kelly's pussy trouble - the taste of her was still sweet on my lips).

The truth of it was that we were both shaking now, and Kelly visibly so. Her lithesome legs were drawn up and open on either side of me on the bed, the sheets stretched over her knees, and both of them were quaking so hard the mattress shook. She'd all but stopped rubbing me now, convinced maybe that I wouldn't, or couldn't, cum. Her lower lip hung open, her upper teeth bright white in the small gap of her mouth. Her eyes burned into mine. And neither of us had spoken a word yet. But our breath was heavy.

I sank lower on the bed, my body suddenly buffeted by the heat steaming off of her. And she pushed. She pushed my chest hard, not letting go of my cock, which sank ever lower towards her belly. Her mouth kept opening wider, and wider, as I sank lower, lower. I squeezed her breast again, and her hand suddenly shot from my chest to her bosom. That dropped me the small distance it took to slap my cock (in her fist) against her mound.

Sharp breath swept down her throat. Kelly shot a furtive look at the bathroom door. Her fingers rubbed my knuckles as they played with the wondrously soft skin of her tits.

I laid that first hot kiss on her mouth like her breath was the fruit of life. She didn't kiss me back. She just squeezed my cock for all it was worth inside her tightening fist, forcing more precum from the tip of my penis. But she had to kiss me eventually, had to fight my tongue with her own. Then she began to lick my mouth clean of her cum. She removed her hand from her own breast and reached for my face, keeping it centered over her as she raised her ankles off the bed. She held my face in front of her and licked my chin, sucking at it like she had to. I ran the tip of my nose against her tongue, letting her suckle at the sweet sourness of her clitoris. She pulled my face to the side and kissed and licked up the edge of my cheek. Between our bodies I tried to pull my penis down to her wet pussy, but she refused to let go of me. She tried to squeeze my cum out (I knew because she finally let out a hard, anguished cry when it didn't come).

I pulled her head back and bit her throat. Her fingers left my cheek and she struck me hard on the ass.

"Is that how it is, huh?" I muttered into her throat. I pulled my hand down from her breast and began to pry her fingers off my cock. She dug her chin into my cheek and tried to push me aside. Our skins were wet, mashed against each other; my penis pressed into her hand, her hand pressed into her stomach. I brushed my lips against her ear. "Tell me to go away," I said. "Tell me to go to my room..."

But she didn't say anything. I propped myself up on my arm until I was looking down, deep down, into her wide, inscrutable eyes. "Tell me..." I said. My dick throbbed and bulged in her hand. Slowly her mouth opened, opened from the very tip of her lips, from the front, all the way to the corners, until her teeth and pink tongue were visible. For a moment I really thought she would say something. Her head leaned back, her eyes locked on mine. Her thick pussy lips rubbed against my balls. I reached down and pushed her hand lower until our pubic hair tangled together. The underside of my shaft tickled her clitoris.

Her thick thighs gripped my hips.

She dragged it down, keeping her eyes locked with mine the whole time. When she brushed the tip of my naked cock against the folds of her vagina, we both shuddered. Kelly took a very deep breath and let go of my cock, casting a swift glance at the bathroom door. She left the choice up to me.

I reached out for her face. She cupped my fingers against her cheek and reached out for my arm. She wrapped her fingers around my tricep as I smoothly pushed my cock into her moist body.

Kelly grimaced, sucking air between her lips. Our foreheads met and I reached for her tits. She reached behind me to curl her fingers over my buttocks and push me deeper into her pussy. "Anh..." she said softly. I squeezed her. "Ahhn..." she grunted.

Her vagina was a long, smooth chute, muscular and soft, and incredibly hot. She hooked her ankles over my ass and forced me inside it. She was very careful not to make a sound, only the barest "Mmh..." escaping her mouth when I sucked on her lip.

I felt complete. The full length of my shaft fit snugly inside her, unprotected, bare, our cum mixing inseparably. I reached down and cupped her buttocks. The two of us tangled with each other like survivors of a disaster, like animals suddenly let out of captivity. All the want and desire and hunger that should never be and yet was was suddenly being sated, for an illicit moment. Was I surprised? I don't know. I was too enraptured to know. Kelly, despite everything I expected of her, suddenly pushed her body as deeply into the mattress as she could go and let me buck furiously into her tough, tense body. It was what I needed right then, and Kelly was doing everything she could not to cry out. She reached back and pushed her hands into the wall, her mouth open in a silent scream. My dick was soaked from her sopping snatch, pulling completely out of her muscular body and then diving back in, each dive registering a pained but addictive wince from Kelly, a similar desire to experience it and give it and take it all at once, a combination of emotions and unspoken fetishes that were impossible to undo now. It was all I'd dreamed about for so long. I dug my fingers into her flesh and pumped her harder. She craned her neck against the pillow. I pulled at her hair, she scratched my back. We fumbled and writhed over each other as the shower continued to roar in the other room.

I finally stopped my ferocious fucking and eased my shaft into her. I grabbed at her hair and she clutched at my nape where my hair met my neck. Her vagina made a sudden, loud squelch. Her mouth opened wide, but not to kiss me, to breathe hard into my face, her lower teeth catching on my chin. She squeezed her eyes closed and gave sudden "Mm"s each time I nearly pulled it out. She finally pushed my face into her soft, sweat drenched neck and wrenched her cheek against mine.

Inside her, my penis was engorged. She as ready to welcome me in as push me out. She made me fight to stay inside her, and she hugged my hips with her strong legs.

Finally, I had to pull out of her. If I continued this way I would be spent too soon and I wanted to take her from behind, if it was at all possible. Ropes of her cum, like trembling wires of saliva, dangled between our sexes. Kelly, her puffy lips still open in a hungry, disbelieving o, looked down at my still [tumescent] penis and understood that I hadn't cum yet. I grabbed her ass and lifted up, but she wouldn't budge. She shook her head. "No," I said. I grabbed the thick meat of her thigh and shoved, forcing her over onto her side. I used my weight to pin her stomach against the mattress, sliding my dick between her ass cheeks. She gave a breathy grunt that ended with a close-mouthed hum, and accepted it, and waited for me to enter her.

She whipped her hair back into my face and we both let out an anguished groan as I forced my way into her from behind. My slippery dick squelched into her pussy and I covered the backs of her hands with my palms. Our fingers enlaced and I hunched over her, pushing it in. The crack of her ass poured sweat onto my balls. Her ass flexed against my thighs and bucked against me, but I didn't let up. We rolled against each other in waves of increasing peaks and dips, until suddenly she let out a half-suppressed gasp. Kelly began to grind her hips wildly up and down on the bed, seesawing my dick in and out of the entrance to her vagina. At the same time, I reached under her legs and pushed my hand against her pubic hair, searching and ultimately finding her clitoris. I prodded the soft, moistened button while I penetrated her, leading her to finally press her face into the mattress and scream.

The mattress vibrated with her moan. It reverberated back through her whole body, even into mine. Her ass trembled against me as we continued to fuck, the whole weight of my body directly on top of her. She couldn't push against me anymore. Kelly was shaking, and she let every muscle in her body go limp. "Ahh..." she hissed. "There..."

I pushed my mouth into her ear. "Say my name," I said.

She gave a long, low groan into the soaked pillowcase. I pulled out to the very edge of her pussy and then sank it all back in, and held it, and pushed. She growled. But she didn't say it.

I pulled out and flipped her back onto her back. She opened her legs for me a final time and held her arms out to catch my chest as I squeezed into her again and pressed my mouth against hers. The kiss was sweaty, dripping. Her upper lip was salty. "Say it," I groaned.

She reached up to cradle the back of my head. And lifted her legs up. And laid her knees against my back. Now I was sliding even deeper into her sex. Thickly, that sound, the sound of my dick plunging freely through her pussy, loudly, torridly filled the room.

She didn't tell me to hurry up, though I should have. She didn't tell me to cum or to pull out, though she knew that I had to. She pressed her tits hard into my chest until the nipples were digging into my skin, and she opened her legs wider, and wider.

I thrust, again and again, as fast as I could - wanting to cum, wanting to fill her completely. I knew she would let me. We were tightly bound together now, her face buried into my chest as she wrapped her arms tighter around my back, enduring my pained thrusts, my dick a bolt of iron that I just could not relieve.

Kelly pulled away from me. Midway between the pillow and my face our eyes crossed, and hers showed a sudden concern. She had given me permission to finish. Our sin was total now, there was no going back, we had given ourselves to this thing. But I had held myself back for so long, the shower pounding in my ears, I knew in that moment that I couldn't.

Then the shower shut off.

My dick slid free from her body while her eyes went wide and my body nearly levitated off the bed. Caught in the sheets, my feet spilled me onto the floor, stiff prick still wagging and painfully bouncing in the air, and I stumbled and crawled and picked myself up and ran from the room like a spooked cat, Kelly twisting in the bed, my father's heavy footfalls already leaving the bathroom.

"Kel?" his deep voice emanated from the steam. "You alright?"

"Just slipped," I heard her say as I dashed through the hallway and escaped to my room. When I shut the door I heard them meet halfway. I closed my door as swiftly and as softly as I could, and I stood there in the darkness, buck naked, sweat and the smell of sex rising from my curved dick. It pointed up at me, wet and throbbing, and I stared down at it, my heart going too fast for me to breathe properly.

I stomped towards my own window, opened it, then shut it again, then opened it, trying to get some air, trying to think, trying not to think at all.

Finally I leaned over my desk and let my arms hold me up, every muscle tense and refusing to give an inch. My penis, painful as it was, refused to soften. It wanted to be back inside her. It wanted to finish what it had started.

Tentatively, I reached a hand to it (maybe I could do it myself), but it was no good. It wasn't the same, and it hurt. I growled and drove my fist into the wood. Then, I had to laugh.

And it felt good to laugh, both sad and wonderful. I shook my head at the thoughts that whirled in my brain, and I listened to Kelly and my father talk in the early morning. Then I heard him stride down the hall and head towards the kitchen.

I remained where I was. Tried to listen for the sounds of Kelly taking a shower, trying to imagine the water dripping down her hot and sweat-drenched body. I imagined the pool of it at her feet reflecting her tufted, glossy pussy beneath her. Had my father not known? Had the steam of the shower masked the musk of our rough sex? The whole time she'd kept herself from making a sound. Opened for me... I reached for my penis again, unable to restrict myself.

The door opened without a knock. Shocked, I just about jumped, whirling in time to see Kelly open my door and softly shut it behind her. "Sorry," she said, "am I interrupting something?"

She wasn't naked. She was wearing her tight, white yoga shorts, her black sports bra, her hair in a casual pony tail. Sweat beads formed a line from the dip in her throat down through the valley of her cleavage. She rested her plump ass against my door. Even in the dim morning light I could see the moisture on her forehead; she looked like she'd just been fucked.

Mister_Shy
Mister_Shy
2,710 Followers