Kissing The Bride: Rehearsal 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,466 Followers

I slid into a pew in the back of the sanctuary as Reverend Peever- a tiny owlish man – greeted the wedding party in a subdued voice. I drifted off for a few moments, and then sensed the warmth of a hip pressed closely against mine. Glancing sideways, I saw it was Melody Ann's mother, Sadie Thomas. Her boldness caught my attention. She appeared prim and proper, but Kimmy had told me about Melody Ann finding a strap-on in Sadie's dresser drawer.

"Where's Bob?" I whispered.

"He got tied up," Sadie giggled. "But I thought I better chaperone Melody Ann, make sure doesn't get into too much trouble. Or if she does, make sure she has lots of help."

Sadie shifted even closer, her hip now overlapping mine, her leg twisting around my calf. Her sensible skirt slid up her thigh, revealing that instead of pantyhose, she wore silk stockings topped by a corn flower blue band, held in place by matching garters. "I hope you don't mind my getting cozy, Jeff. It looks as if Ruth and Melody Ann are both busy right now, so I guess we're left to amuse ourselves."

"What?" I was shocked. Sadie was the town clerk, not some barmaid or strumpet. Ruth and I were discrete in our play. Even if Sadie was looking for a 'bit of strange', why would she pick me? "Amuse ourselves how?"

Sadie slid her hand into my lap, and unzipped my pants. Her hand fumbled to grasp my cock without pulling it into the open.

"What's this?" She had felt my cock ring. "Ruth trying to keep you tamed? And here I heard that you like to perv the pretty young things over at Chico's. Ohhh! I get it- Ruthie knows you like the young ones, and that the bridal party might be too tempting. So, Jeff, is it only tender tootsies you tussle, or might a mature temptress intrigue you too?"

I followed Sadie's eyes. She was looking past my shoulder to a closet sized room off the back of the sanctuary. Her fingers fumbled the cock ring free, and then continued stroking my shaft.

"I was a very naughty wife. I spanked Bob. Then I tied him up and told him I was coming here to fuck first you then Kimmy's real dad, if he showed up. I'm glad he did. Otherwise, to win my bet with Melody Ann, I would have to seduce Eric. She tells me he's so into Kimmy, I would have to offer anal to tempt him. And if there's going to be anal, I like to be the doer, not the done to. It's not only at City Hall that I like to dominate."

"You just tell Bob you're going out to fuck around?"

"As long as I tell him about the details, he loves it. He likes eating cream pie. If he's tied up while I'm out, we leave him that way until after I tell the tale and he licks my pussy totally clean."

"That must leave him with blue balls."

Sadie laughed loudly enough that the walkthrough at the front of the church paused. The minister glared in our direction. Kimmy turned. I swear she winked. She certainly grinned.

"Oh, I have to make sure he gets his relief, or he'd be all over Melody Ann. Or she'd be all over him. That girl is such a slut. I'm sure she'd suck and fuck her own father if his was the first hard cock she spotted."

"So, after Bob eats you, what do you do for him?" I was relaxing in the pew, enjoying the turn of the talk. Plus what Sadie's hand was doing inside my pants. She added to the stimulation by sliding her foot out of her shoe. The smooth silk against my calf as my pant leg crept higher was ticklish only for a moment. Then I started to feel electric shocks running up from my shin to my balls.

"Sometimes I twist around so we can 69. But what makes him cum hardest is when I wait and fuck him with a strap-on after he's done cleaning me. I make him get down on all fours, He cums without touching his cock. I don't know if he was the bum boy if the locker room when he was starting out in football or the humiliation after once being a star, but he really gets off on me buggering him."

"I don't mind a bit of discipline, but buggery? Ugh. Not me."

"No, you're all man. Bob kinda quit being a real man after he blew out his knee and had to beg Old Man Waddell for a crummy used car salesman job. I completed his humiliation by making him watch while I blew Waddell to get him the job. Funny thing is that Bob is a really good salesman. He didn't need me to keep blowing Waddell to stay working, but I pretended Waddell threatened to tell the Mayor about me unless I continued. Fact is, I just loved how Waddell's crinkly old cock swelled up so fat and rubbery in my mouth. His cum tasted so much different than Bob's. I hadn't swallowed anyone else's since senior year when Bob took me to the prom, then knocked me up."

Sadie chuckled again, this time earning scowls from her daughter as well as the Minister. "Good thing Melody Ann was a late baby. Saved my reputation, and we ended up with a good marriage. Then, since Waddell had no kids, no one blinked when he willed the car lot to Bob. It was a nice payback for six years of great head. I almost felt badly that my final blowjob caused his heart attack. Guess I restrained his flow a bit too long, but he loved when I squeezed the root of his cock and let the pressure build up. The flood of cum flowing so hard it trickled out the corners of my mouth really was his greatest thrill. Though he loved the part where Bob would kiss me to clean the excess off. I think that was where Bob got his love of my bringing home strange cum."


"He won't mind that it's a neighbour rather than a stranger?"

"Well, I told him the plan after I tied him up. He wasn't really in a position to object by then. Mind you, I told him if he's good, I'll test the waters with Hank. He thinks she might be a willing subbie for him."

At the mention of Hank, my cock throbbed crisply in Sadie's fist. "Oh, Jeff. You like her too? Melody Ann says she may be a virgin as far as guys go. You and Bob might have to race to be first. Unless she's a committed one way lesbian."

"I don't think so, judging from how she looked at me in the parking lot."

"Well, I gave Bob permission, as long as he brings her home to share. I even allowed that he could fuck her solo the first time, in case she's shy. But now, Jeff, you're nice and stiff and I want this cock of yours in my wet pussy. Why don't you feel how wet I am?"

Sadie guided my hand up her skirt. Underneath the conservative wool, her panties were crotchless. Her pussy was indeed soaked. "Time to use your tool, Jeff."

She tugged me by the cock, not bothering to allow me to zip up. I quickly glanced to the front of the church. Everyone was focused on the minister, who was reciting scripture. As we went, I noticed the wisps of grey sneaking into her chestnut hair. I grinned. 'Thank goodness for mid life crises,' I thought.

Sadie dragged me into the tiny room full of ancient hymnals, a closet really, tucked beneath stairs to the balcony. As she shut the door behind us, I sneezed from the dust. I the darkness, I felt rather than saw her drop to her knees in front of me. She unbuckled my belt and dropped my pants to the ground. The warmth of her mouth enveloped my cock. I leaned back against the wall as Sadie bobbed her head the length of my shaft once, twice, thrice. She grasped me at the root, twisting her tongue rapidly around my corona, hair brushing my thighs, whipping her entire head frenetically. Fortunately, the organ music was playing, to mask her mumbling joy.

"You like your new toy?" I asked.

""Shhh. No talking. You're just spoiling it. I wish I could swallow your cum, but I want it inside me. I need it inside me. Not just so Bob can eat it either. I need your wonderful cock to fill me fully."

I had always thought of myself as a decent size, but not porn star endowed. Apparently Sadie was not used to encountering big cocks. Given her slender build and boyish hips, I had little doubt I could stretch her pussy. The excitement of the circumstances had filled my organ to capacity, and now, as she demanded, it was her turn to be filled.

Sadie hoisted her sensible skirt up to her waist and then surprised me by twisting around and grabbing her ankles, presenting her ass to me. "Ram it in fast and hard, Jeff. Use me. Fuck me like a slut. Just make sure you aim for my pussy, not my asshole."


She pressed back against me, her buttocks rubbing my cock. In the dim light filtering through the doorframe, I saw droplets of precum glistening on her flesh. Reaching down, I tipped her further forward to allow my cock to drop between her thighs. Bending forward, I grabbed underneath her blouse, searching for her tits to use as handles, but she was as flat as a boy, not even a pubescent swelling of breast fat. All that I felt were a pair of rock hard nipples. Some people compare big nubs to thumbs. Sadie's felt like big toes- massively wide, stubby, and solid. As I tugged on them, Sadie tilted further, and spread her legs wide. She presented her eager pussy to my cockhead. Her lips opened wide, like a bass swallowing a lure, or a mouth blowing a cock. Sadie sensed the same thing, I guess, cause she said, "it feels just like you're Waddell sliding into my throat- but your cock is a lot fatter."

Sadie's pussy walls squeezed my shaft, and then relaxed. I got the idea, and started stroking deep during the relaxed moments, and out as the clenching subsided. Sadie stated humping back into me, her firm hips pressing me against the shelves of moldy books. She giggled with incongruous girlishness when a few rained down on our heads. Throughout, she never stopped fucking me. And that's what this clearly was- her fucking me. Although I was in the supposed dominant position, her muscle control alone put her in charge.

"Jeff, the wool is rubbing my cunt and your cock- isn't that a great feeling- it's like when I wear a wool sweater with no bra- my nipples ache but they stick out like sore thumbs and beg to be chewed. I can come just by having them kissed when they are like that."

"Sadie, all I feel is the silk of your stocking caressing my thighs, and the warmth of your tunnel swallowing me."

Sadie laughed. "Don't we just sound like a fucking drugstore romance novel?"

"I don't recall 'any fucking the town clerk in the church closet from behind' plots. Not that I ever read many. I was more into mysteries."

"The only mystery here is how much harder you can fuck me. You're about as deep as you can go. And I need you to cum soon, before Melody Ann finds us here."

I could feel shock waves radiating from Sadie's belly through the walls of her pussy, all around my cock. Her groin seemed electrically charged, pulsing with energy. I started pushing back against her, putting my knees into it. Sadie's muscles tightened around me, her whole body shaking. I guessed she had to bite her lip to stifle her scream as she came. Somehow, I just knew she was a screamer not a moaner.

My cock was still buried deep inside her, her pussy still not filled with my cream. I resumed rocking her on my cock, gently at first, then accelerating the rhythm. Sadie reached back and placed my hands on either side of her ass, showing me what she wanted. She grabbed her ankles again as I started squeezing her cheeks, crushing her pussy around my shaft, trapping my balls in the cleft between her thighs.

"Cum in me Jeff, I 'm ready."

The music outside suggested they were rehearsing the recessional- the final stage of the ceremony. Sadie reached back again. She drew my hand to her clit. I instinctively began caressing it, twirling it in half circles, and then bouncing it with a flick of my thumb. Once Sadie was satisfied I had that working right, her fingers grasped my scrotum and squeezed. The mixture of sensations was all consuming, and quickly, I felt my erect cock filled with a further load. Six strokes followed, drawing my cock almost clear of her labia, seeing the reflection of precum and the glow of her cum coating both of us. On the sixth stroke, at the bottom of her well, I pumped my cream straight into her waiting receptacle. Her second orgasm came afterwards, as my cock still throbbed, shrinking within her and my fingers continued dancing across her clit.

Sadie stood up, my shrunken cock still trapped inside her.

"Pass me my purse?"

She dug a pair of blue silk panties out of her bag. She lifted them onto one leg before she twisted enough to allow my cock to fall out with a sodden 'plop'.

"I need to get these on fast, so not too much seeps out."

"Afraid people will notice?"

"Oh, that won't show- long skirts are called sensible for lots of reasons. I want Bob to get a really good taste of your manliness."

Having snuggled into the silk, Sadie ran her fingers deep within her pussy, drawing out a coating of cum. Before bringing them to her own lips, she insisted I take a taste. "I'm sorry, Jeff, I was in such a hurry to get filled, I forgot to offer you a taste of my unadorned pussy. We'll have to do that real soon."

"This isn't a one time thing?"

"It doesn't have to be. Will Ruth mind?"

"Mind? Only if I didn't tell her about it. But she might want to join in."

In the dim light, it was hard to tell, but I think Sadie blushed.

"You mean, a cocksucking queen like you has never been with another woman?"

"Shh. It's a secret. On senior class trip, Greta and I bunked together. She taught me all about Sapphic sex. She ate my pussy better than any guy ever did. But on the same trip, she got knocked up by Eric's dad. After that, she would never have anything to do with me again. Just cause I was the one that steered his cock into her cunt without a rubber on. Her rejection was such a blow; I kinda withdrew into myself for a while, and focused on Bob. I have Old Man Waddell to thank for drawing me out of my shell. But I haven't had a girl or woman since. Just dreams of Hank."

After licking her fingers clean, Sadie leaned in close and kissed me deeply, her tongue wrapping around mine, exploring for any hidden bits of cum. My cock, Kimmy's 'Seymour', stirred again, blood recharging its tumescence as Sadie ran her fingers through my hair. Breaking the kiss, she nibbled my earlobes, and started on my neck. Rotating her hips, she pressed the wool of her skirt against me, the texture enhancing my arousal.

"Jeff, you are as randy as a teenager. Are you always like this?"

"Ruth and I have enjoyed our freedom together so well, I find so much arousal all around me, that relief is more of a problem than recovery. But I need to save myself for…" I paused, uncertain whether to admit that her daughter had promised me a blowjob later. Although Sadie seemed okay with Melody Ann's sexual appetites, I was unclear how she would react to me being added to the list of conquests. I sensed a high degree of rivalry, and if Sadie had future plans for me, perhaps I best shut up there.

"For who- Ruth? Or one of the bridesmaids? You and Wendy would look cute together, but Hank is so shy, there would be something extra smutty about seeing you with her. Oh, why am I even thinking such thoughts- I need to stay discrete, plus I need to get home and untie Bob while your cum is still fresh inside me."

The idea of Melody Ann hooking up with me was not on her radar screen. I slumped back against the wall.

From outside the door, a voice interrupted our coziness. "Mom, where's Jeff?"

"He was right here. I wonder what mischief he found now. Where could he have gone?"

I started to tuck my cock into my pants, debating to myself whether I could slip out into the sanctuary without revealing Sadie's presence. My plan was disrupted though, because the handle on the door was quickly twisted from the other side. Sunlight flooded our cubbyhole as the door was yanked open.

Ruth and Kimmy immediately burst out in gales of laughter. I guess it looked pretty funny- my semi hard cock stuck halfway into my pants, the tip still protruding, Sadie in disarray. After the initial shock passed, my cock pulsed as if saying "hello" to the newfound onlookers.

Melody Ann was the only one showing any disapproval. "Mom- how could you?"

Before Sadie could reply, Kimmy took charge, stepping forward and planting a crushing kiss on Sadie's lips. This changed the tone. Melody Ann watched Kimmy pawing at Sadie's clothing for just seconds before she turned to Ruth and said, "I'm sorry, Ruth, but I just have to suck Jeff's cock right now- I can't wait till tonight to do it under the table."

"That's okay, dear, I'm sure we can find another bridesmaid to do that for him later if he needs it."

Melody Ann dropped to her knees, wasting no time. She slurped my entire length into her mouth in a single experienced swallow, staring right off kneading my balls. "I see Melody Ann knows that milking speeds up the second coming," Ruth said.

Kimmy imitated Melody Ann, kneeling as she lifted Sadie's skirt. Sadie protested briefly, "Oh, Kimmy, I love the idea of your tongue, but this cum is for Bob."

"Mommmm….." Melody Ann protested, suddenly dropping my cock, "That's perverted!"

"You should talk, you slut," Kimmy said.

"I don't eat my own Dad's cum."

"Jeff isn't my Dad, bitch."

"Now, now, girls," Ruth interjected, "whatever games Sadie and Bob like are entirely their own business. It sounds to me like they are open and honest with each other, so it's not like anyone is being hurt. And Jeffie knows the very idea of him fucking Sadie is a huge turn on for me. Speaking of which, who is going to do something about this dripping wet cunt of mine?"

"How about me?" a new voice replied. We all turned. Until now, I had noticed the minister still cleaning up by the altar. I guess the girls had forgotten him as well.

Ruth grinned. "Absolutely, Reverend. I haven't done a man of the cloth since my own rehearsal night. So get over here and fuck me."

He blushed from pointy ear to pointy ear, his tufts of hair winging out. "Um, actually, I've always wanted to do it, um , er…." He pointed at the altar. Ruth's smile widened enough to swallow the Cheshire Cat. I knew this tiny man was about to have the sex of his life. And I would watch while a beautiful blonde teenager swallowed my sperm. Life doesn't get much better.

As Ruth trotted up the aisle that her daughter would be walking up in just a dozen hours to become a bride, that girl spoke, answering Sadie's protests, "don't worry, Mrs. T, I just want a taste. I can make your clit dance just fine and still leave you lots for Mr. T. I am a pretty expert pussy lapper."

In response, Sadie guided Kimmy up off her knees over to the pew from which Sadie and I had started out. Sadie lay back on the wood. Kimmy tore hungrily at Sadie's clothes, tossing them aside. Suddenly, rather than a young woman eating cream pie, it was an energetic rubbing of bodies, Kimmy on top.

I remained against the wall of the cupboard, all the better to watch Ruth while experiencing Melody Ann's expert oral performance.

When Ruth reached the front of the chapel, the little minister dispelled any notion that he was a meek Lamb of God, hoisting her onto the altar in one sweeping move. Her legs trailed off the side of the surface, her pelvis at its edge. He briefly pawed at her tits, pausing just long enough to suckle each nipple as she wriggled out of her skintight dress like a snake shedding its skin. His tongue then trailed down her belly, stopping to sample the perspiration trickling into her navel, and then eagerly moving down her shaved pouch to her penitent labia. He feverishly slurped her nectar. "I feel like Sunday offering," Ruth joked.

"Hush, child, this moment is sacred." He lifted his robe, dropping his pants to free a rigid organ. He lifted Ruth's hips upward to improve his angle of attack. Her Ben Wa balls erupted out of her pussy, bouncing down the aisle. Reverend Peever shrugged, barely pausing, definitely unfazed. He boldly plunged deeply into her womb in a single stroke. Ruth locked her legs around his back, humping herself upwards to meet his thrusts. As he continued furiously pumping his shaft into my wife, I glanced over to see my stepdaughter enthusiastically chewing the neighbor's nipples. In turn, that woman's daughter ran her tongue the length of the underside of my shaft, from tip to root, then all around my balls, using one hand to gently massage my cockhead, tickling the slit with a fingernail.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,466 Followers