Kissing The Bride: Rehearsal 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,475 Followers

“Oh, not just watch. Hank wants to share.”

“What about Ruth?”

Wendy was unable to answer immediately. Her mouth was now wrapped around the head of my cock, her teeth nibbling at my soft flesh. We were locked together in that position, my hands gripping her jet black hair, guiding her bobbing motion, when the coat room door slid open slightly. I was startled, afraid it might be the groom’s mother, or some equally prudish Aunt. Fortunately, it was Hank, with Ruth slipping into the closet right behind her.

Not a word was said before Hank dropped to her knees beside Wendy, who gave my dripping cock another kiss before twisting me around as an offering to her friend. Hank might never have sucked a cock before, but she started off expertly, licking gently around the head, tasting Wendy’s saliva and my pre-cum. I guessed that she didn’t limit her porn watching to girl/girl scenes.

“Hi, Mrs. H, just in time,” Wendy said. “ I was about to tell Jeff about the first time Hank and I came on each other’s faces, but he almost came. I think Hank deserves the first mouthful, don’t you?”

“Call me Ruth. I agree, but maybe we should help her out a bit. She might need guidance. Has she ever sucked a cock before?”

“Not really. She scares off the boys her own age. Or they scare her. But she does have a talented tongue.”

Hank was wasting no time licking around my shaft, her strong fingers gripping me by the base, twisting my slowly to savour the taste. She tentatively flicked the tip of her tongue at the slit in my cockhead, sampling a drop of precum. She paused and I saw her nod her head, as if saying to herself, ‘hmm- not bad.’

She licked a few more drops onto her tongue, and then turned to kiss Wendy. I looked down, seeing Hank tenderly caress Wendy’s hair, her hands automatically tracing down Wendy’s curves. Ruth said, “Don’t worry, Hank, this is not a dream.”

Ruth leaned over the two kneeling goddesses to kiss me. This placed her cunt, still full of Reverend Peever’s cum right by their heads. Wendy pulled out of Hank’s embrace, a huge grin stretching from ear to ear. “Mrs. H- Ruth- did you bring me a cream pie?” Wendy was playing to Hank and I, since, as Ruth told me later, Wendy already knew about the church sex.

Never shy, Ruth lifted the bottom of her skin tight dress. Even in the dark cloakroom, sperm glistened in her sparse pubic hair. “It’s not Jeff’s,” she confessed, playing along..

“The taste would tell me that,” Wendy replied, her tongue licking her lips. She only needed to lean forward an inch to sample Ruth’s flavour. After a single slow lick from bottom to top, she turned back to Hank, and resumed their kiss.

“She did say she promised to share with Hank,” I told Ruth.

Wendy and Hank’s cheeks bulged as their tongues wrestled, trading tastes. Ruth idly stroked my cock, rubbing it gently across her pussy lips, just above their heads. I could feel Hank’s stray hairs tickling my balls. I looked down again to see Hank stripping Wendy. Despite our recent intimacy, I had yet to see Wendy’s naked tits. The experience engorged my swollen member beyond normal limits. Wendy had nipples even more gorgeous than Kimmy had described. Kimmy had called them cherry red. Maybe because I knew Wendy loved fucking firefighters, I thought ‘fire engine red’. My cock twitched in Ruth’s hand, burrowing its way between her already swollen labia.

The bridesmaids broke their kiss. As they pulled their heads apart, Ruth leaned in closer. My cock slid effortlessly into her wet waiting cunt. Hank on the left and Wendy on the right began licking my balls. I sensed Hank was learning on the job, imitating Wendy. When Wendy switched from licking to swallow my testicle into her warm mouth, Hank copied the action a split second later. Wendy snuck a hand around, squeezing my butt cheek. Hank followed on the other side. Moments later, two fingers, one after the other, started massaging my prostate.

Hank still was busy inhaling my ball, spinning it deep on the back of her exquisitely talented tongue. Her head motion altered my sensation by stretching my testicle away from my body. It was not unpleasant, but it startled me. I reflexively jolted my cock deeper into Ruth.

I followed Ruth’s suggestions, caressing her breast, popping it out the top of her dress to suckle it. Below and between us, Wendy and Hank stopped licking me and began imitating my actions, extracting teach other’s boobs from their dresses. Hank’s tits popped out of the lift up bra into plain view for the first time. Her nipples shone even in the almost total darkness of the coat room. The rouge she had applied was evidence of the set up that Wendy had described to me, as well as proof that she had issues about her basic attractiveness. Her breasts, though not large, where well formed- more than a handful, as my old daddy might say- and her nipples stood guard like sentries. Wendy leaned over to suck the right one into her mouth. Hank moaned, holding Wendy’s head tightly in place.

I thumbed Ruth’s clit, as requested, still flicking her nipples with my tongue. Ruth’s sigh caught Hank’s attention. I expected to see her copy me by fingering Wendy. Instead, to my surprise, Hank reached up and started thumb wrestling me around Ruth’s nubbin.

Wendy’s hair was brushing against my scrotum in these tight quarters, and I felt my balls tightening again. My cock shivered inside Ruth, signaling readiness to ejaculate.

I wondered briefly whether Ruth’s well stuffed cunt was the ideal place to blow my load. Wendy seemed to want Hank to experience male sex. Would it be better to start her off swallowing? Or should I cum now, and leave her to enjoy a long slow fuck later? Which would Hank prefer? I had pictured her as awkward and virginal. Instead, she was mimicking Wendy expertly, tongues twisting around my root, teasing Ruth and stimulating me simultaneously.

My thoughts were interrupted by the coat room door jerking open, light flooding through the gap, freezing or group like dancers voguing. Fortunately, it was Kimmy who slipped into the room.

“Where did you and Lars vanish to?” Ruth asked her.

“I took him out to the loading dock and convinced him that the tradition of kissing the bride means on both sets of lips. Turned out Lars was a fast learner. The poor boy was a virgin.”

“Was?” Wendy asked.

“Well, remember how I needed hard cock, because at the church, all I got was my pussy licked by Sadie Thomas? Mom got Reverend Peever’s cum and Mrs. Thomas got Jeff’s. I needed to be filled. So I had Lars do the trick. While he performed the kissing on the mouth part, I unzipped his pants. He had a terrific cock. Not long, but fat. He got stiff just kissing me. That was when I asked if he ever had sex before. The poor guy never even had a blowjob. So I gave him one. Or half of one. I sucked him deep into my mouth. He sure stretched my lips. It was too uncomfortable, so I just spent a few minutes licking and kissing his cock. I was conscious of the time. The last thing I needed was Greta or Eric looking for us. When his balls tightened up, I knew he would come fast. Virgins are like that. So I pushed him up against a wall and locked my legs around his thighs with my dress hiked to my hips and his erection stuffed inside my wet cunt. I rode him hard. After a dozen or so strokes, he blew a giant load into me. I slid down off onto my knees and licked him clean. Then I coached him through the other half of kissing the bride. It was my turn to cum, and I wanted to be nice and clean. He was inexperienced, but eager. This time, it was him pressing me up against the wall, burying his whole face in my soggy cunt. I wanted to give him instructions, but didn’t have the breath to speak. He started lapping at my pussy, and then gently licked my clit, sucking it into his mouth. He rolled it on his tongue. I think all those rolling guttural sounds in Swedish develop their tongues nicely. No guy has ever been as close to you, Wendy, in talent. It was like the reverse side of a swirlie. Then he added a few fingers, and I came all over his face. The poor kid was so embarrassed. He ran inside to the men’s room.”

As she told us this story, Kimmy’s nipples stiffened, her hand quietly stroking her pussy through her dress. Suddenly, she woke out of her recollections.

“Anyway, here’s hoping that this bride gets a lot more of those sorts of kisses,” she finished. We all laughed.

“Sorry to break up the party, but the reason I barged in here is that they’re ready to serve dinner now, and I need the girls and Mom at the head table.”

With her usual poise, Ruth turned her head, my cock still imprisoned in her cunt, and replied, “How about Wendy and I join you, and leave Hank her to finish off with Jeff?”

“Only if they promise to be good and stop after Jeff comes in her mouth,” Wendy said. “I’ve wait too long to miss watching Hank’s first fuck. Can you be a good little girl, sweetheart?” she asked Hank, caressing her chin.

Hank bobbed her head enthusiastically. I silently prayed she would bring that much joy to bringing me off. “Will she know how and when to swallow without a teacher here?” I asked.

Kimmy replied. “I’m sure you can warn her. If not- Hank- the universal sign is a tap on the back of your head. When Jeff does that, be ready. Stuck up bitches use that moment to know when to pull off and let their poor lover spew great gobs of goo uselessly all over. A true cum lover knows to get ready to gulp.”

“Kimmy, give Hank a break,” I said, “expecting her to swallow first time might be a bit much.”

“Well, she likes the taste of cum. She’s eaten my cream pie often enough,” Wendy added.

Hank said nothing through this because her mouth was stuffed full of my stiff meat. She was toying with it, using her tongue to roll it around inside her mouth, experiencing the different textures and angles.

“I wish I had time to have her eat my cream pie, then,” Ruth said. Kimmy cut that idea off at the pass by grabbing Ruth’s hand and hauling her out of the coat closet.

Wendy followed silently behind, turning just before closing the door for a last glance, and favouring me with a smile that lit up the whole room. “Now, remember, Hank – just a quick mouthful then come join us. Ruth and I both want to see you take your first cock in your juicy cunt.”

“You may have to fight to see who gets to eat that cream pie,” I told Wendy. With the door ajar, I caught sounds of drunken laughter and glimpses of bovine young friends of the groom. The thrill of enjoying the affections of Henrietta’s maiden experiment in cocksucking just yards away from dozens of people caused my knob to throb in her mouth.

“I’m more interested in seeing if you can get it up again to fill my aching box, Jeff. Licking your hard cock has got me soaking wet. Remember what I said earlier. This is one of those times that a hard cock is what I crave.”

“What about fucking the best man instead of me? Seems appropriate for the maid of honour. ”

“Are you joking? Eric’s big brother is such a lunkhead. All the beer he’s swilling, I bet it’s a week until he’s able to get hard. And Melody Ann has told every girl at school about his midget dick. That girl knows cocks, and says he has neither the meat nor the motion.”

Hank still said nothing, concentrating instead on long licks of her tongue up the underside of my shaft, then wrapping her lips around the head to suck off my pre-cum.

Wendy sighed, and said one last thing before she shut the door. “Maybe Kimmy will loan me Eric as a pre-wedding present.”

In the silence left behind, Hank finally spoke. “Sucking you has made my pussy all wet too, Mr. Hunter. Want a taste?”

Hank rose gracefully up off her knees. With two hands, she lifted the hem of her dress, revealing cute girlish white cotton panties emblazoned with roses. I shifted as best I could in the cramped coat room to see a front view of what she was about to uncover. It was a tad disappointing that instead of dropping her underwear, she slid a long middle finger under the leg elastic. The combination of shyness and wantonness quickly overwhelmed my sadness, especially the way in which, after being tentative initially, she vigourously waggled the finger deep into her honey pot. I saw her knees shaking. Her eyes closed. For a moment, she was in another world, by herself, enjoying her own familiar touch.

I began to be a bit worried she might collapse into a heap on the floor. Perhaps Ruth shared my concern, stepping a half step forward, reaching her hands out at just the right height to catch Hank under the arms if she fell. Or, as I reflect back now, the perfect height to massage Hank’s tits. Knowing Ruth, perhaps it was the latter. I never found out because, at virtually the same time, two things happened.

Hank extracted her dripping finger out from under her panties, raising it and offering the sample of nectar in Ruth’s direction. Before Ruth could move in response, the door creaked open again.

“Mom!” Kimmy commanded sternly, “we need you now. Greta is going ballistic. The food is getting cold. And if we don’t start eating soon, I think Melody Ann will decide she’s getting thirty and hungry and start eating cock and drinking cum.”

Hank giggled. “Right out in the middle of the restaurant?”

“Maybe. So far I caught her feeling up a waiter in the hallway to the ladies room. Then she tried to take one of the ushers out to the parking lot. Plus I heard the busboy asking her to go smoke dope in the loading dock. So she has lots of choices.”

It was Ruth’s turn to laugh. “I would love to see the look on Greta Mason’s face if Melody Ann started to pull a train in the middle of the room.”

“I’d love to see if Greta got excited enough to let Wendy munch her carpet. My maid of honour has a strange attraction to Eric’s Mom.” Kimmy replied.

“We could also find out just how uptight Eric’s Dad really is. The poor guy is so henpecked, I sometimes wonder if Greta has his balls in a jar in the bathroom at home,” Ruth added.

While this banter was going on, Hank dropped back onto her knees and began amusing herself rolling my cock in her palms, occasionally pecking at the head with her lips, then tasting the shaft. Clearly she was enjoying the new discovery, having fun exploring male anatomy up close. “Hmmm…I wonder how Mr. Mason’s cock compares to Jeff’s,” she mused.

“Wow! Sounds like we have a fast and eager student here, Ruth,” Wendy said, leaning over to give Hank a farewell peck on the cheek before she took Ruth’s hand and skipped out the door to rejoin the main party.

“Looks like we have our own private party now,” I said.

“Finally. I gotta tell you, Jeff, I was kind of nervous with Wendy and Ruth here. They raise your expectations, and I felt a bit pressured. Now that they’re gone, I can just enjoy you all to myself.”

“I thought you wanted to share.”

“I wanted Wendy to share. As in, not hog you all to herself. Now that I have you, I want it all.”

She was panting, excited and exhausted. “Do you want to taste my pussy juice before you cum?”

“What I really want is to eat your wet cunt, then cum inside you, but there really isn’t room here.”

“Wendy would be really mad if she missed that, too. Would Ruth be upset?” Hank shifted up off the floor, still gripping Seymour the one-eyed monster.

“She wouldn’t mind as much if she got a taste of cream pie afterwards.”

Hanks scooted her finger under her skirt again, extracting dripping ooze. I bent forward and sucked it like a Popsicle. Meanwhile, Hank resumed manipulating my cock, rubbing it against her midsection. The silky fabric of her dress teased Seymour into thinking he was about to receive an even better treat. But it was not to be.

“My parents think I’m sleeping at Wendy’s, so I could stay over with you and Ruth, if you want.”

My mind immediately flashed on my promise to take Kimmy for a late night clit piercing. Seymour sagged in confusion. Hank pouted. “Did I push too hard? Wendy’s always telling me I scare guys away by being too aggressive, but that’s who I am.”

“No, no, I was just thinking about your great offer. I have plans right after the dinner. How about you head over to the house with Wendy and Ruth? Kimmy and I can catch up later.”

This excited Hank so much, she started breathing rapidly, her cheeks turning pink. Seymour pulsed elatedly as well. This reminded Hank of her unfinished business. She leaned closer, not hard in the cramped closet. She joined her lips to mine, one hand gripping the back of my head, making sure I did not back away from her tongue twisting kiss until she had fully experienced her taste returned from me. The hug trapped Seymour upright between our bodies, eagerly waggling, like a dog begging to be walked.

Finally, she came up for air. “Any more of that, and I’ll have to fuck you standing up against the coats.”

“As great as that sounds, we’ll save that for the reception. Right now, I better finish my job, before Greta comes looking for me. Ohhh…Seymour seems to find that idea exciting.”

Hank cupped my cockhead in her fingers, twisting me gently. “Naughty Seymour wants to thaw Greta the ice queen I think. But this load is mine.”

She dropped her head smoothly down over the top of my cock, as if she was a professional blowjob artist. In a single gulp, she took me to the root, her throat muscles massaging the tip while her tongue twisted around the shaft. Her strong fingers continued kneading my balls.

I wondered briefly whether she would know that the tightening of my scrotum, balanced within her palm, signaled that my explosion was near. Should I really tap her head? Before I sorted this out, Hank began a fierce bobbing up and down, no longer just deep throating me. My cock head would slide out so it was just held between her gentle lips. Each time it reached that portal, she flicked it with her tongue, tasting the precum, polishing the soft helmet with her full lips. This moment was accompanied by vigorous rubbing of my shaft in her fist. One, two, three pumps, she seemed to count. Then she would run her tongue down the shaft, on the underside, wrap it around the root once, lick the underside of the head, and swallow me again.

I dissolved into the joyful sensation surging through my veins, my eyes shut, isolated from the noise of the rehearsal party. Ruth, Kimmy, even Wendy, were no longer won my mind. I was enveloped by the enthusiasm of Henrietta.

Hank was systematic, it seemed. Or maybe I imagined that I counted exactly ten bobbing actions, followed by an even dozen soft kisses fluttering in a ring around the ridge below my cockhead. This was all accompanied by feverish rubbing of my shaft from the root to the underside of my cockhead. My balls tensed again, begging for relief. Seymour throbbed. Hank paused, smiling adoringly at Seymour, and then beaming up at me in the dim light of the coat room. She licked my slit once more. With ease suggest good coaching from Wendy, Hank slurped Seymour deep into her throat, stuck a finger into my anus to cue my prostate, releasing a gush of goo. She suctioned it down her throat, milking me completely with her fist.

After Seymour rewarded her with one final spurt, she backed off, grinning.

“Goodness, Jeff. That was even better than I imagined. If all cum tastes that good, I mean to eat it constantly. Starting tonight. As soon as I clean Seymour up, I hope you’ll excuse me. There’s lots of fresh meat out there, and I need to go on safari. But don’t worry. I’m still going home a virgin. To your home, at least.”

Chuckling happily, her expensive hair now totally in ruins, Hank proceeded to bathe my cock with her tongue. Once she was done, she stood, offering me a taste of myself, delivered by another tonsil tossing kiss. We were still clenched together when the door burst open.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,475 Followers