Kissing The Bride: Rehearsal 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,469 Followers

“Has any one seen Henrietta?” It was Greta. “Hey- what the devil are you two up to. Jeff- what would Ruth say, taking advantage of the bridesmaids? And Henrietta. I always thought you were a nice young lady until this moment. I am very disappointed in you.”

“I’m not,” Hank managed to answer before she burst out laughing. I was still roaring with laughter as Hank exited the cloak room, leaving me there with Greta’s disapproval. Then I noticed that Greta’s eyes were locked on Seymour, still dangling half erect out of my pants.

“See anything you like Greta?”

She blushed, but then she shut the door without leaving. “I saw Ruth drag Wendy out of here earlier. I didn’t realize she left you in here with Henrietta. I guess that means she knows what a naughty man you are.” Her eyes never stopped staring at my cock, which responded with an amazing recovery to full manliness.

“Yes, I’m very naughty. And I intend to show you just how nasty I can be when I’m engorged. Turn around and lean against that counter.”

Greta gasped in shock. One hand was still on the doorknob, but she didn’t twist it. She wanted this as much as I did, but I knew I needed to let her hide her lust a while longer. I grasped her free hand, and twirled her quickly around. My other hand slid roughly up her body, ending up with a handful of surprising firm tit, encased in some sort of prehistoric bra.

“Please, Jeff,” Greta panted as I worked her boob out of its prison, nibbling her neck at the same time. “I haven’t been with anyone but my husband.”

“Never?”

“No. Well, not a man anyway.”

Now she giggled girlishly, enjoying her own memories, or possibly reacting to my expert fingers twisting her nipple. I released her wrist. I bumped my pelvis against her rump. She instinctively reached forwarded and leaned against the counter with both hands. I started to lift her dress with one hand, the other now switching nipples. I tasted blood from her earlobe.

“Ouch. Does Ruth like it rough too?”

“Why do you ask?” My fingers found ‘old lady panties’, full size baggy nylon drawers. I didn’t bother being nice. I ripped them off briskly. Greta shifted her legs a bit wider apart. Tilting her hips against my erection.

“I saw her playing with the waitress when we were at the caterer’s last weekend. It reminded me so much of before I was married, and I worked retail. I loved when older women asked me to help them in the change rooms. But I gave all that up when I had Eric.”

Greta gasped as I slammed Seymour deep into her pussy without warning or further foreplay. Despite her earlier anger, she was damp with arousal.

“Admit it, you’re a horny bitch.”

“Yes, I am a horny wet cunt wanting a long fat cock like yours. Fuck me.”

She humped back vigourously against me. As we fucked, she said, “I thought the rest of my life was just going to be a long sentence of missionary position sex every Saturday after bridge night, or every third Friday after his poker games. Gawd, how many Fridays did I pray he’d get drunk, and I might get to screw which ever buddy drove him home? But no. Not my husband. He’s not a real man like you.”

Seymour took a while to approach orgasm. I had lost count of how much I had cum already. Greta seemed to enjoy the delay, though. I had time to run through a wide range of tactics with tongue, teeth and fingers. First I licked her neck right at the hairline. Then I squeezed her tits roughly together, twisting the nipples. Using them as handles, I was rocking her savagely against her when I felt her first orgasm. She came so loudly, I wondered if our spouses could hear outside. Still, she did not miss a beat, greedily clenching her pussy walls around my shaft.

She grasped one of my hands and led it to her clit. I caught her pearl between my thumb and forefinger, pinching hard, spare fingers caressing her labia. I bent her further forward, and with my other hand explored her anus. She came the second time as those fingers slid inside her anal ring. “Oh, Jeff, please, don’t fuck my ass, not tonight. Another time.”

It was that image, and the promise of more nights fucking this silent savage that drove me past the brink again, my cum a mere drizzle, but sufficient that after one last cry of delight. She suddenly turned back into a proper mother of the groom, straightening her clothing and patting her hair. She revealed her hidden charm one more time, however. Just before opening the door, she turned to me and said, “Jeff…can you give my thighs a quick kiss to check for cum trails dribbling down my legs?”

I was happy to oblige. Once my head was underneath Greta’s skirt, she turned the tables of control around, holding my head captive, directing my mouth to her sloppy cunt. I resisted playfully, preferring to spend a moment teasing her strong thighs, tasting myself on her flesh. “You did say you want be clean,” I said, though I doubted she heard me.

After searching for each bit of escaping sperm, I explored her labia for semen, carefully separating her flesh like flower petals. My teeth sample her tender folds of skin. I slowly thrust my tongue deep within her pussy. Only then did I tickle her clit with my tongue, teasing it. I bounced it up and down, toying with her. She shivered in ecstasy, leaning on the counter to steady her shaky knees. Her clit was sticking straight out, begging for attention. Knowing now how sensitive her ass was, I paused, kneading her buttocks while I slid my tongue up the length of her slit, distracting her. My teeth closed tightly on her tender button just at the moment my finger pierced inside her anus. Greta roared loudly, her orgasm echoing inside the tiny room.

It took over forty minutes after Greta entered before we finally left the coat room. By then, dinner was over. Ruth saw us coming out of the closet. She walked over. “Greta, darling. I hope you and Jeff enjoyed yourselves in there. I suspect I know what you got up to. Or where Seymour got up, anyhow. Don’t worry, Greta. I figured if you were having a treat, your hubby should too, so I had Melody Ann fake being ill, and asked him to drive her home. About now, she probably has his cock well into her throat.
Jeff- Kimmy says she wants you to take her for her gift now.”

Wendy and Henrietta came over and joined us. Ruth continued, “You’ll have to excuse us, I promised these girls a nightcap.” She linked an arm through each of theirs. They started almost skipping out towards the parking lot. Ruth turned and said, “Greta, you’re welcome to join us.”

But I noticed that Greta had locked her eyes on the last usher still lingering, a tall blonde Scandinavian swimmer. “That’s okay, Ruth, I think I’ll be fine,” she said.

I went off in search of Kimmy and further adventures.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,469 Followers