Kissing the Bride: The Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,464 Followers

"If Kimmy goes out, you can invite them here, and add the scene to the web site. It sounds like you have found a protégé: 'Sleeping You Way to the Top: The Next Generation'."

"So that was my day. Now what did Kimmy and you get up to?"

"We played, but mostly she vented about you and Greta, especially Greta. From there we somehow got into her confessing all her sexual indiscretions."

"I bet she ran out of time. But tell me about her and Wendy."

"The best part was when they went to the fire station; looking for some guys they had screwed previously. Those guys weren't working, but Wendy didn't care. She started vamping the on duty crew. Once Wendy's prancing about with her goodies just displayed enough to tease got their attention, she suddenly hugged Kimmy close and gave her a big stagy kiss right in the middle of the crew quarters."

"A kiss like this?" Ruth asked, sliding up to explore my molars with her tongue. "Or like this?" Ruth swallowed my cock whole, then started lapping at it, mimicking eating pussy. She was soon laughing hysterically.

"The former. It didn't take anything more for all five firemen to jump up and rush over at the girls. Wendy made it a game. She ran to the pole, and slid down the length. Kimmy said it was very sensual, because Wendy started quickly, and then slowed down. Her shirt was bunching up, so she managed to undo it. She was using the valley between her tits to brake her speed. Kimmy went over to watch, but a couple of the guys shoved her aside and slid down after Wendy. The ones still upstairs grabbed Kimmy and carried her back to the shower room."

"I bet they were both a bit scared, being separated like that. It's so easy to lose control of a situation."

"If it weren't for the cock ring, I'd lose control about now."

"Then I better leave it on for the next while. Keep talking." Ruth rolled me onto my back. Shucked off her stimulator, and lowered her soggy pussy onto my upright shaft in one stroke.

"You know your daughter. Kimmy would never admit to being afraid. It sounds like Wendy is pretty brave too. Though Kimmy could hear Wendy squealing. It took her a while to make sure they were squeals of pleasure. The three guys with Kimmy threw her fully clothed in the shower. She decided to take charge by dragging one of them in with her, and stripping him. He was a young guy with a shaved head. Turned out he had a studded cock. That meant she had to take him without a condom, so she decided just to suck him off. Meanwhile, the Captain fisted her pussy, which was dripping from excitement. The third guy, who was older and heavy with grey hair, seemed fascinated by her big tits. He pawed at them the whole time it took for her to milk the bald one's cream into her mouth. That reminded her about Wendy- they love swapping mouthfuls of cum. So Kimmy raced away from the guys and slid down the pole."

Ruth was busy sliding down my pole, her fist torturing my heavy balls. She leaned forward, her tits falling out from hiding behind her fallen hair. I strained upwards to try to nip a nipple, but she teasingly twisted at the edge of my reach. "Did the guys follow her?"

"Of course. Half way down she saw that Wendy was stretched out atop the pumper, a muscular black dude, Henry, pumping her with his cock. Kimmy was nice enough to say she thought mine was bigger. The final guy was stuffing his short fat shaft into Wendy's mouth. Kimmy held Baldy's cum in her mouth, letting the Captain resume fisting her as they stood watching. The old one of course started mauling her tits all over again. This time at least he took a mouthful of one as he kneaded the other. Kimmy waved at Wendy and mimed, pointing at her mouth. Wendy signaled her understanding. She stuck a finger up her guy's but and stimulated his prostate. His cum flooded her mouth within seconds."

"I love Wendy's mouth- so full, so lush. What is it you used to say about Monica Lewinsky?"

"A mouth made for fucking."

"That's Wendy. I could cum just watching her suck cock I think."

"Kimmy did. Although I think the Captain's thumb bouncing her clit while he stretched her pussy wider than anyone had ever before helped. Kimmy told me that part of the rush was thinking of the fat cock from Wendy's mouth getting hard again. It was the thickest she had ever seen. Before the Captain's fisting, Kimmy would not have thought to try taking it."

"Well, I'm glad to hear she's open to new adventures."

"Very open."

Ruth laughed at my unintended pun. This shook her tits above my face. I reached up and took her right nipple in my mouth.

"Bite me."

I clamped my teeth around the tough rubbery flesh and stretched it away from the flesh of the breast. Ruth loved it like that. She pulled on my nipple in return. I brought a hand up and cupped her left breast, gently at first, then more aggressively. She bucked up and down my shaft fiercely.

"Tell me more about what a great slut daughter I have." Ruth gently tugged her nipple from my teeth, teasing me with it, dangling it just beyond biting range, willing me to continue.

"Kimmy climbed the side of the fire truck so she could swap sperm with Wendy. It's almost a ritual with them. First they open their mouths wide, to display the cream on their tongues. Then one of them- Wendy that time- extends her tongue out into the other's mouth, with just a drop of cum dangling on the end. Once that is delivered, they lock lips and tongue wrestle until all the sperm is swallowed and they each taste alike. Kimmy said this time was different because she had three strong pairs of hands holding her almost suspended in the air. Not just by the hands and feet either. She was held by the tits, with the Captain still fisting her. Her feet grabbed purchase on some unseen bits of equipment on the sides of the pumper, but that was all. Someone had started up the big engine and it was throbbing, like a huge vibrator."

Ruth rewarded me, feeding me her fresh right tit, but just for a moment. She pulled back sharply, causing a loud 'plop' when I lost suction on the breast. "More, Jeff."

"The guys hoisted Kimmy up top with Wendy. That's when the fun really started. The three guys with Kimmy jumped up and started fisting their cocks. The girls jumped to work, sucking and jacking each in turn. First Kimmy swallowed the Captain's shaft while stroking Henry's black cock. Wendy was licking the groper, fisting Baldy and the guy with the stubby cock."

"Stubby sure, but I bet his width would stretch a young gal like Kimmy."

"It sure did, but that was much later. Kimmy said the guys yelled 'cum bath' in unison. All that training to work together really developed their teamwork. Once the Captain was ready, he shifted so Wendy's fingers kept him primed. That allowed Kimmy to deep throat the Henry's cock Wendy released Baldy from her mouth, so he started rubbing his cock between Kimmy's ass cheeks while it was the groper's turn inside Wendy's mouth."

"I bet Kimmy was worried then. She's always expressed a lot of apprehensiveness about anal."

"Fortunately, Baldy didn't try to enter her."

"She does have a nice healthy young ass. So firm, but lots of meat there. I'm sure it was a lot like titfucking."

"Kimmy said she wasn't sure what was exciting her- the rubbing, or seeing Wendy with a cock in her mouth and two in her hands. Wendy let the two guys she was fisting start rubbing their cocks along her tits. Kimmy said she felt another orgasm building."

"Bet it wasn't as strong as the one I'm building now. I'll release your cock in a moment so we can come together."

"Kimmy had juices running all inside her thighs. She could see the stickiness glistening as Wendy's exhilaration burst loose. This brought her right to the edge. She tried to get the cock from her glutes to her pussy, but no go. Then she felt the cock in her mouth pulsing and tasted precum. Knowing the play, she spit him out. This acted like a signal. All the guys came at once. Wendy and Kimmy were drenched in sweet sticky goo. Kimmy started to crawl across the top of the fire truck to lick Wendy clean when suddenly they were drenched in a torrent of water. One of the guys had turned a hose on them. Kimmy said the force almost knocked her off the truck. It pushed her over the brink and she orgasmed."

"I'm surprised you didn't cum listening, cock ring or not."

"I didn't, but Kimmy came again as she told me that story." I blushed. My turn to confess. "I think if she hadn't had me tied to the chair I would have crawled right up her wedding gown to feel her convulsions on my tongue. That girl cums with gusto."

"Tied to the chair, huh? Good girl. But her dress doesn't exactly need much crawling under. The slits will let people glimpse her ass as she moves. She'll have to wear thong panties."

"And nice lace topped white stockings with garters."

"Lingerie sure turns you on."

"Maybe the Mother of the Bride can wear matching dainties."

"Forget mother/daughter three way play, honey. I do have boundaries."

"So you keep saying. Then you push them further."

"Just keep pushing your hips up right now and tell me more about Kimmy and Wendy. I snuck a small orgasm in as we chatted, but the big wave is still building."

"Why do I think a three way with Wendy might be in the cards?"

"With which third- Kimmy or me? You are such a perv."

"I would never admit to wanting to exclude you. And thanks for the compliment."

"Are you almost finished, should I take the cock ring off now?"

"Not quite done. Cause only one guy had jumped off the truck to man the hose. The other four were still on top with Wendy and Kimmy. Both girls by that stage desperately wanted a cock up their pussies. None of them were quite ready yet, though, so Wendy and Kimmy tried a 69 show to get them hard again. It proved impossible with all the stuff on top of the truck, so they slipped down into the crew seat. The guys hung outside the space. One of them was peeping over the edge of the truck, staring down at them. Kimmy said it was like being in a forest, but these trees had rapidly stiffening cocks. That excited her even more and she buried her face in Wendy's slit, opening it up for penetration. She loves the way Wendy tastes after cumming. Not as good as cream pie, but close."

"Such a tease."

"Who?"

"I meant you, but really, both of you. I can almost taste your cum dripping out of Wendy's pussy onto my tongue."

"You would really do that? Let me fuck your daughter's maid of honor, then eat her pussy?"

"I'm so horny right now I'm tempted to call Kimmy to eat your cum out of my pussy. But that's still against the rules. Are you done the story?"

"Not yet, because the girls needed a good fucking. Bu now, the guys were all hard again. Wendy begged Kimmy to watch while Wendy pulled the train, so Kimmy just acted as fluffer, keeping the next guy on the brink, while Wendy took five loads into her pussy. The Captain went first. He was already primed. Wendy pumped his balls while he played with her tits. Kimmy was busy, sucking Baldy and jacking 'Beer can' and Henry. The groper seemed happy to watch. He ended up last in line. The Captain pumped after about two minutes. He started to pull out since he wasn't wearing a condom, but Wendy is on the pill, and wanted a full pussy. Kimmy said it was beautiful watching the line of cream linking the tip of his cock to Wendy's clit as he pulled out. Baldy went next, so Kimmy licked the Captain clean. She loved getting Wendy's taste mixed with his. He of course made sure Kimmy had fun by stretching her pussy wide again and this time he used the tip of a fire nozzle as a dildo."

"Yikes. That sounds gross."

"Kimmy said that if anyone had suggested it beforehand, no way would she agree. But she was so well lubricated, it slid right in. He was very gentle. The fear that he might turn on the water added to the excitement. Kimmy came quickly. Almost exactly when Baldy blew of inside Wendy."

"Who turns you on more- Kimmy or Wendy?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well this whole time I'm fucking you, I'm fantasizing about sex with Wendy. Your lips are her lips. Your tongue is her tongue. The incongruity of your hard cock- well, I'm thinking of her using a dildo, or even just her fingers. But whose tits are you fondling? I doubt they're mine- well, literally, sure, but in your imagination?"

It was my turn to blush. The effort to deal with my newfound fascination with my stepdaughter as sex object made me freeze my hips in midthrust. I evaded answering. "What does Kimmy being in the scenes do for you- does it make it worse, or is it creepy?"

"Like I said, I'm not ready to start fucking my own daughter with a strap-on, or even eating her out, but I am starting to be curious just what she tastes like. And you know what an exhibitionist I am. The idea of her watching me make love to her best friend and favourite lover is very exciting. I just think I would prefer she just watch. Hmmm…amend that, not JUST watch. I would want her to watch, and then give me a show with her and Wendy while I rest- she can please the voyeur in me."

Ruth lay back, fondling her tits, moaning, traveling on the train of this fantasy, my cock stretched the wrong way, trapped inside her. I could feel her muscles clenching me as she came. I resumed the fire hall reminiscence before she noticed I never answered her question.

"After Baldy came, Kimmy wanted to lick Wendy out, but Wendy told the guys to restrain her- Wendy wanted Kimmy to lick the cocktail of all their cock juice out of Wendy's tail. Kimmy settled for licking Baldy clean, then fluffing 'Beer can'. Kimmy had not taken him in her mouth before. His cock was much fatter than any she had sucked before. It stretched her lips. Even though it wasn't long, she found herself gagging, so she settled on licking the underside, toying with his corona with her tongue. They all enjoyed the sight of the Henry drilling Wendy for the second time that night. Since her had already fucked her pussy, he begged to assfuck her or cum between her tits. Wendy insisted he recharge the cocktail though. Ironically, Wendy had to massage his balls to get him to cum, as Kimmy was squeezing the base of Beer can's cock to restrain his sperm. Once Henry came, Beer can shoved him out of the way. He barely got inside Wendy before he ejaculated. In fact, Kimmy said he blew so quickly that some of his load sprayed out onto Wendy's tummy."

"I bet that drove Kimmy nuts, not being able to lick it up right away."

"Fortunately, the groper was also quick to blow his load. Of course, he had to squeeze Wendy's tits a while first. Other than that, he didn't need much stimulation. Kimmy counted seven strokes of his shaft deep into Wendy's well lubricated pussy, then her grunted, tossed his head back and roared, like the alpha lion. Kimmy had to bite her lip not to laugh at this creepy guy acting so macho."

Ruth popped her pussy off my shaft momentarily. As she ran her tongue around the base of my cock, licking my balls, she finally slid the cock ring free. She grasped the root tightly in her fist, staunching the flow of semen as she climbed back aboard.

"Finish the story quickly, Jeff. Cause we're about to finish quickly."

"As I said, the groper was last. The guys released Kimmy and let her eat the mixed cream out of Wendy's pussy. There was so much of it, it was running off Wendy's thighs. Kimmy tried to get it all."

"Ohhh. Jefffff….almoooossst there."

"Remember how Kimmy wanted a good stiff cock? Luckily, the sight of her eating cum from Wendy got the Captain stiff again. He was first in line to fuck Kimmy doggy style. Kimmy said she came as soon as he thrust into her, she was so excited. She came again before he did. She was shocked when the groper slid underneath her and licked the cum out of her- she had never thought of a guy eating another guy's cream pie. She mentioned that she wishes she had the nerve to try it with Eric."

"Maybe I should just corrupt him, but first, I'm about to…." Ruth trailed off into a groan, a moan and a scream. Her pussy gripped my cock more intensely than earlier. She removed her fist from around the joint of my cock and balls. Cum burst forth, flooding her pussy. As she moaned, I finished the story, bucking my hips against her, riding her wave of orgasms.

"That made Kimmy cum again. Meanwhile, one of the guys had grabbed the hose again, and gave them a good dosing. That cooled everyone down. The girls got dressed, had coffee, and went home. Since then, they've become the station's unofficial mascots…real Fireman Fuckbuddies."

"What a little slut…and not even sharing with her Mom!"

Ruth was still panting, lying across my body.

"What about the wedding gown?"

"Oh, I think Kimmy can wear whichever she likes, as long as you promise not to fuck the bride. And the bride promises to help us get to fuck the maid of honor."

"I think this is going to be the best wedding ever."

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,464 Followers
12