Kissing the Bride: Wedding Gown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,464 Followers

"As if by watching you'd see any more than I already showed. And as if Mom would be shocked to hear about Wendy and me. But yeah, you can watch. I like being watched." Kimmy winked, and sighed, apparently enjoying this extra knowing that it would lead to more. "But it's time to see Seymour."

I thought for an instant that she would reach around and rip my zipper down. Her hand shifted in my direction. Maybe she was thinking about it. Whether it was Ruth's possible return, or some remaining reluctance to move to that next stage, she stopped and gestured, miming unzipping.

I eased the zipper a fraction lower, just even for the crown of my tool to burst forward. It forced the teeth wider, ripping the shorts open, driven by excitement and gravity. About half my tumescent shaft poked free on display. My hand rested just below.


"Wendy has always been like a hot flame, with me as the moth drawn to the flame. As with Eric, I resisted. When she slept over, I would stroke myself asleep with a hand buried in my pussy after seeing her body naked. I knew if I ever touched her, there would be no turning back."

"What changed that?"

"My birthday party. Remember how we got in trouble for spiking the punch?"

"Your Mom found out when Wendy barfed in the rose garden, I recall."

"Well, Mom knew something was going on when she caught Melody Ann blowing Uncle Don in the den. Even if that slut lives next door, I really hated her being at the party. Wendy and I spent most of the time drinking while she tried to calm me down. Eric got bored and left."

"I remember Melody Ann running home half naked. I never knew she was with Donnie." Knowing Kimmy's distaste for Melody Ann, I stopped short of adding "lucky guy". I thought it instead.

"Wendy drank so much she was in no shape to drive home. She had to sleep over. Maybe the booze broke through the barriers. She started it when she got out of the shower. I was lying under the covers, naked, waiting my turn in the bathroom. She asked me to wait a minute. Said she had another present for me. She slid under the comforter and started caressing my shoulder, then massaging my back. I was so stupid, I thought that was the gift, and thanked her. She said there was a lot more. Then she spooned up behind me, her warm body pressed close to me. She started by nibbling my ear. Then kissed down my neck, and tasted my shoulder. I was getting really turn on, so I was glad she rolled me over to face her. We shared our first real kiss. I still can recall how she tasted of mouthwash. Thank god that hid the booze and the vomit, or I would have backed away. Once we started though, there was no turning back. Her lips were soft as baby's skin and she knew how to kiss better than anyone else, man or boy. She slipped the tip of her tongue between my teeth just as I opened my mouth. It was like a private dance, where we shared the choreography without words."

Kimmy paused. A shudder ran through her body. Despite my good intentions to save my load for Ruth, my hand flexed around my cock as I watched my step daughter orgasm. This time, she did not demand to see more before saying more.

"She kissed me hungrily, as if she had been without food or water for a week. Her teeth gnawed my lower lip. She must have wanted blood, because I could taste it. Afterwards, she joked about that. 'Blood sisters' she said, 'like blood brothers, but softer and tastier.'"

Kimmy stared at my hard cock, now fully exposed, though my balls were still hidden in my shorts. "Your pee hole is starting to pulse, Jeff. Better dial it back. Maybe we should stop now."

"No, I want to hear more. After you finish telling me about Wendy, see if you have time to finish the story about the firemen."

"Okay, show me Seymour's jewels. Then sit down, and stop playing with yourself. We don't want Mom pissed off, do we?"

I nudged my shorts off. Any reasoning about limits was long past. Kimmy now controlled me as fully as her mother did. She let me stand there in the kitchen, naked below the waist, hardness in hand. "Lift Seymour, stretch your sac for me."

Her tongue ran over her red lips, curling them into a wicked grin. I sat. Suddenly, she whipped her T-shirt off completely. Before I could move or speak, she ran around the table and tied my wrists to my chair. "I hope you Mom doesn't see us like this."

"Hush. I can untie you before she gets in from the garage. I'll just run to my room. If you don't get your shorts up, that's your problem," Kimmy laughed.

"I'll just tell her I wanted to be ready to please her. That usually works. Please finish about Wendy and your birthday."

"She paused to taste my blood. I was so focused on the kiss; I almost didn't notice her nails grazing my nipples. Want more about the kiss before I move on?"

I nodded, unable to speak.

"Wendy explored my mouth with her tongue. Without being asked, I copied her as best as I could. I think she touched every spot inside me. At least at that end. She did my other end later. I was shaking with excitement. After wanting Wendy, watching her, it was really happening. Every cell in my body hummed. I had never felt so alive. I was ready to try everything. I prayed she would keep going. I wanted to scream, but she kept her lips tight against mine. By then, her hands were tracing patterns around my tits. She kept hefting them, testing the weight like Mom picking melons at the market. The sensation was driving me insane. My hips started bucking against her thigh. Eventually, she removed her tongue from my mouth. She grazed across my cheek, as I got used to her touch. I had my first orgasm right about then. It was so much more intense than any Eric ever started. Better even than touching myself. And she was no where near my clit, except her thigh. She held me tightly until the waves slowed. Then she licked down from my chin to my tits. She clearly was fascinated by my boobs. She nuzzled them, dragging her hair across my curves. Then she would peck at them like a bird, teasing not just the nipples, but the weighty bits too. As she did that, she pulled on my nipples, so I copied her. Because hers are half rounds, they wouldn't stretch much, but it really made her moan when I tried. Do yours stretch much?"

Kimmy reached over and twisted my right nipple, drawing it away from my torso. Pain surged through my chest, but by the time it flowed to my cock it was just an intense wave of heat. My cock perked right up.

"It looks like a doggy begging for treats."

"Woof woof."

I realized that Kimmy had crossed another line by touching me. Was she tempted to touch my barking cock? Did I want that? I knew I wanted Kimmy, but now was awkward timing. "Satisfied with your test? How do I compare with Wendy?"

"Hers are softer. Yours are like old balloons that lost their air. Or used condoms. Her are like fresh chewed bubble gum, still warm out of your mouth. As I tested her nubbins, Wendy stroked my sides, circling around by bum and up my back, then lifting my tits up to be kissed some more. Each time she repeated that, her thumbs teased closer to my pussy, just scooting around the edges of it. I suddenly was consumed by lust, and took the initiative. I forced my hand between our bodies, and plunged it deeply into her cunt, just like I craved from her. She was wet down her inner thighs to her knees. She trapped my arm there and fucked me. Or I fucked her. The language doesn't really fit well for what we did. She came with urgency, her muscles clenching on my hand. She swallowed my tit to keep from screaming. She bit down so hard; I bet I still have the hickey. The shiver ran through both of us, as we orgasmed simultaneously. The heat in my pussy was still unbearable. I continued the aggression, pushing down on Wendy's head. She obeyed, kissing and licking my abdomen. I only waited for a few moments of that. Then I pushed her lower."

Kimmy was lost in her story, but she absentmindedly twisted both my nipples.

"Wendy reached up and twisted my cherries a bit like I just did to you. I swatted at her hands. She took the hint and used them to trace my thighs. She licked a bit of my nectar off her fingers, pausing to tease me. She did that with her tongue too, stabbing at my slit without entering. Then, gently, she kissed my swollen pussy lips."

She paused. "Like this." She leaned over and tenderly gnawed my mouth, lingering momentarily.

"Expect it was your pussy." My cock ached even more as it throbbed in response to the kiss. Kimmy stood beside me. I sensed her gaze was down to my lap.

"Exactly. I was throbbing and swollen like you are now. But still, I felt very girlish. My moans were childlike whimpers. I started holding my breath, afraid Wendy would not like my sounds. I pushed my hips up to her lips. Still, Wendy denied me. Just the touch of her hair trailing against my skin made me tingle. She brushed her lips along the tender skin inside my thighs, teasing me with her warm breath. She settled between my knees, a hand resting on each of my legs. Wendy looked up at me. 'Kimmy, you are the most beautiful girl in the world. I have wanted you forever, I can stand sharing you with Eric, but I must have you. Not just now, but always.'"

"Wow. That's intense. Almost scary."

"I was at the point where I wanted her tongue so much, I had no choice. It didn't matter, though. Wendy was the one I always wanted. I knew it in that moment. Eric is okay for a starter husband, but there is only one Wendy."

"Then it's perfect that she's your maid of honor."

"Maid. That's a good one. Wendy is as horny as Melody Ann and I put together. Especially if she starts drinking. But my birthday, it was more than alcohol, or lust. I don't know if its love, not like romantic love. No flowers or chocolates or harp music. It's a deeper connection, sorta spiritual. It was like I was the altar, she was the priest and my pussy was the cup holding the sacrament. My lips opened like flower petals. My senses were so focused that I thought I heard them gasping for attention. It might have been Wendy, slurping wetness off my thighs. She licked all around the edges, mixing in tiny kisses, teasing the bottom of the slit with one thumb. Then she ran her flat tongue up her pussy, just one long slow stroke."

"What were you doing?"

"Praying Wendy would switch to a 69 position. Frightened of it too. I had never tasted a woman other than myself, but Wendy looked and smelled so great."

"What's her pussy like?"

"She leaves her pussy hair natural. The dense black bush contrasts with her white skin and the bright red pussy lips inside. She was so busy eating me, shifting was impossible. I could only lay there. I pulled my tits to either side so I could see Wendy eating me. Since my fingers were there anyway, I played with my nipples. Sorta like this." Pausing, she grabbed my right teat again, yanking it harder than ever. She groaned, a sure sign that she left hand was duplicating the effect on her own nub.

Kimmy released my aching nipple, and resumed. "Wendy stopped there for a moment, and whispered about how much and how long she had ached to kiss me, touch me, love me. How she liked the softness of my body. She actually thought that it was sexier than her hard body with the six-pack abs. If I wasn't lying down, I might have swooned. I was – I am- still self-conscious about my tummy. Wendy loved it. Even while she cleaned cream off my thighs; she kept stroking the little paunch around my diamond. She told me I tasted even better than in her dreams. I think I was ready to come again right then. She startled me by suddenly lifting herself up my body and kissing me. I could taste myself on her lips. The shock wave suddenly switched into an orgasmic wave. Eric seldom went down on me. He certainly never kissed me after. If anybody had asked me how I would enjoy it, I would have freaked. I'm glad Wendy just did it without asking."

She twisted my left nipple. "Hey, I have a great idea," she said, running down the hall, "don't move."

As if I could move while tied to the chair. I suddenly remember though that Ruth might return any moment. "But what about your Mom."

"Fuck her if she can't take a joke." Kimmy shouted from her bedroom. She emerged seconds later. She had shed the schoolgirl kilt and put on the 'slutty bride' wedding dress. In her hand she held two small silver antique looking butterfly clips.

"Wendy bought these for me for an engagement present."

Moving quickly, she clamped the teeth of the clips around my nipples. "There, very pretty nipple clips, don't you think? Now I can sit comfortably and watch you listen to the rest of the story."

I moaned. After the shock of the initial bite of the clamps passed, what I discovered was that twisting in the chair, or straining against the binding, caused a fresh shot of pain in my chest. Otherwise, the teeth just pleasantly tingled, creating a current that warmed me and reinforced the strength of my erection.

"Why the wedding dress now, Kimmy?"

"I just know I'll lose this fight with Mom to and end up wearing the boring one on Saturday, so I might as well have fun with this one. And I saw how sexy you found it earlier."

"Let me see if I can work on that for you."

"If you can convince Mom, I'll do anything you want- oh, look, Seymour is waving at me!"

My cock was indeed bobbing its head up and down as it worked to a full erection. "Seymour would like you to say more about your birthday with Wendy."

"Wendy stroked and kissed my tits and tummy for a few minutes, building my anticipation. She worked back from my navel through my bush to my slit. This time there was no teasing. My clit had long since popped out of its hood. She stabbed at it with her tongue, tossing it gently. Then she ran her tongue down the left side of my open pussy, and back up the right, slurping up the sloppy juices inside. She teased my perineum with her tongue, and rimmed my anus with a fingertip. My clit stood up as erect as a little cock. Just like Seymour is now, but Seymour is far from little."

Kimmy's tongue darted out again, curling over her upper lip. Her hand slipped inside the deep cut "V" of the gown, forcing the fabric on the shoulder to slip off. Her left breast popped into view, lifted by the lacy demi-cup bra. She lazily caressed her nipple.

"That made me gasp. Wendy told me to be quiet. She was afraid you or Mom would come to see if we were okay. I just pushed her mouth back onto my pussy. She kept her tongue right on my button, flicking it up and around. My hips were bucking towards her lips. My juices were running in rivers down my thighs faster than she could lick them up. I couldn't take it. I came in wave after wave. Afterwards, we just lay side by side, arms linked, chests heaving. I whispered to Wendy that I wanted a turn. I rolled over and took her right nipple into my mouth. I attacked her like she did me. I licked all around the prominence. Her puffiness was so different from how my buds stick straight out." Kimmy now was staring at the ceiling, unconsciously tweaking her own nipples.

"I reached a hand between Wendy's thighs. She was just as wet as I was. Her hips moved, fucking my hand. Her tiny pussy swallowed my whole fist. She almost cried when I had to shift to kiss down her tight tummy to lick her pussy. Though I couldn't keep my hand buried in her cunt; I was able to fondle her taut young ass. I could feel her quiver with excitement. She really started thrusting when my tongue found her slit. I lifted her up, gripping her asscheeks, savouring her nectar as it flowed freely. She bit her own lip to keep from waking you and Mom up when I nibbled her clit. I lightly brushed it across my tongue, and then sucked gently, squeezing her buttocks as I licked her."

I watched intently as Kimmy, off in another world, shoved a hand up under the gown. The hem rose baring the tanned leg up past the garter. She vigourously stroked her own clit. I prayed Ruth was busy and would be a while. I feared, even restrained and unable to touch my cock, that it would explode coating the kitchen with cum.

"Seymour likes this, Kimmy. He wants more."

"Then more he shall have. But first, he shall wear this." Kimmy pulled out a burnished silver bangle, like a bracelet with a lever to close it, but smaller.

"What is that?"

"Wendy bought it for me. It's a cock ring to keep Eric from blowing off before I'm ready." Without waiting further, she slipped it around my shaft just above my balls. "The levered clasp adjusts to any size, but once it's on, it won't slip off by accident."

"You left off with your tongue deep in Wendy."

"Yeah. I wasn't sure to that point if Wendy had already orgasmed, but in a few minutes there was no doubt. She shook convulsively, her muscled tensed. Still, she begged me not to stop. I kept plunging my tongue deep inside her, fucking her with it like it was a mini cock. It was like I felt the electricity pulsing from me through her. Finally, she stopped shaking. I held her, my arms under her butt. I fell asleep with my head on her abs. We woke up early the next day. We heard Mom making pancakes. You were still asleep, so we snuck into the big shower in your bedroom and made love silently there, praying you wouldn't wake up. If I knew then what I know now about what a perv you are, maybe we would have been louder."

"Was that the only time with Wendy, before the firemen?"

"Oh, no, we kept it up every chance we got. On sleepovers. While studying. We fingerfucked in a carrel in the library. We kissed and played with our tits till we came under the bleachers of the football field after cheerleading practice. We did 69 the first time at Melody Ann's house- except she wasn't there. Melody Ann was on a date, so Mrs. Thomas asked Wendy to baby-sit little Ricky. I was invited over too because the Thomases were at some big dinner and would be way late."

Kimmy leaned forward. The entire front of the wedding gown fell away from her chest. Both tits glistened with perspiration. My cock strained towards her. For the first time, I fought the restraints.

"After Wendy put Ricky to bed, we found Mr. Thomas' porn stash. He had a thing for movies featuring girls dressed like schoolgirls or cheerleaders. After fast forwarding through about four of them, Wendy slowed the next one right down to slo-mo as the two cheerleaders 69'd in the locker room. I knew what she wanted. I slowly pushed her back on the couch. Her eyes never left the television until I lower my ass over her face. My panties had already vanished earlier, and I was soaking wet, so she got a real face full."

"Was she dressed still?"

"She was wearing jeans. Don't ask me why they were still on. I guess necking earlier we had just undone the top button and stuck our fingers in. I had to peel them off. We almost fell off the couch when Wendy humped her hips up so I could strip her. I got the jeans as far as her knees and just shoved her yellow thong aside. I dove in and ate her pussy like a starving woman. She only had to worry about keeping her tongue on my clit. I loved being on top. I was humping against her face, while not wasting any time swallowing her clit. I pulled it deep into my mouth and ground my teeth around the base. Wendy grunted a muffled 'ouch' from under me but I kept going, fingering her lips, alternately licking and sucking her clit. I remembered how turned on I got when she rimmed my anus with a finger. Wendy was squirming so much, my finger slid right up to the knuckle. I could feel it wagging away with my tongue right through her membrane. She was coming so loudly that Ricky woke up. I was in the middle of my own orgasm but Wendy was so startled, she sat right up, knocking me to the floor. After she got Ricky settled we just snuggled in a corner of the couch, avoiding the wet spot. We fell asleep watching Police Academy Mission to Moscow. The sound of the Thomases' car door slamming woke us up. We had just enough time to get straight before they came in the room."

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,464 Followers