Kissing My Friend's Girl Feet

Story Info
He kisses girl's feet while his friend fucks her.
790 words
4.23
116.9k
51

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was staying over with Brad, an old friend who had moved to Seattle. To celebrate my visit, he got a group of friends to head out for a night on the town. The group included his girlfriend, who was very flirty with my from the start when she greeted me with a kiss on the lips. At 22, Emily was 10 years younger than Brad and I. She was a fresh faced blonde with a ponytail, wearing a white blouse that showed off perky young tits, and a flouncy little skirt. Emily had already been drinking and we soon caught up, with many beers interspersed with several shots.

We were feeling no pain as it neared closing time, and the three of us left and took a taxi back to his place. Brad took out some whiskey and poured us each a glass. Emily kicked off her shoes, and lied back on the couch beside me. I was staring at her long white legs, then at her cute feet with the bright red pedicure, when suddenly she asked "do you think I have pretty feet?". I could feel the heat of my blush burning as I wondered how long I had been staring and stammered something. She laughed lifted them up as if to display them and said she thought they looked cute. Emily then moved her feet onto my lap and asked me if I would give them a rub. I looked over at Brad uncertainly, but he encouraged me to do so, telling me that he never did it for her even thought she asked often.

I rubbed them tentatively at first, but as she kept saying how good it felt I warmed to the task. Emily was moaning softly, and seemed to show more and more leg as she relaxed and closed her eyes. I could see right up her skirt to her white panties now as the foot and as her foot on my lap lightly brushed against my cock I wondered if she noticed how hard I was. Brad was watching sports highlights on tv so I allowed myself to enjoy just how soft her little feet were. She groaned how nice it felt and lifted the foot I was rubbing higher so it was now just below my face. he other foot stretched out and was now resting against my cock. She wasn't moving it, but I expected she must know what she was doing, even if she was drunk. She really seemed to enjoy the attention and I became completely focused on pleasing her with an excellent foot rub.

I heard Brad get up and suddenly he was beside her. He started kissing her as she lay on the couch. They were making out for a while and I was feeling stupid just rubbing her foot, but while she kissed him she thrust the other foot out even further and it pressed into my cock. I felt her toes stroke it slowly as he kissed her neck, then she looked up and told me it was ok to kiss her feet. At first I didn't do anything, nervous that my friend would call an end to this, but as he started to unbutton her blouse and suck her nipple and she stared right into my eyes and put her foot in my face. Finally I kissed her sole once, then again and again. She moaned loudly at the sensation of having her nipple sucked and her feet kissed and then went back to kissing Brad.

I closed my eyes and sucked her toes passionately, so excited to make her excited. This went on for a while until my friend tapped my head and motioned to me. I stopped and gave him some room, and she obligingly lifted her ass as he pulled off her panties, revealing her perfectly shaved pussy. She puled out his cock, got on top of her, and I ended up kissing her feet and legs on the couch while my friend fucked her. When he finished inside her she smiled, put one foot back on my cock and told me it was ok to jack off. I couldn't help myself so i stood up, pulled out my cock and looked down at her as I started stroking. She made no effort to hide herself from me, just stared into my eyes and smirked cheerily, occasionally running her foot up my leg to my balls. I came on to the floor and my hands and she got up as I heard my friend laugh drunkenly behind me. I watched her bare ass walk into the bedroom with him and soon had to listen alone as he took her again.