Kitten

Story Info
You obey your lovng Mistress.
3.8k words
4.47
65.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smhgirl2002
smhgirl2002
179 Followers

After a long hard day at work, it is so nice to walk in the door and see you in your submissive position. Down on all fours, naked, with your head down. So help you god, if I was to ever walk in and our eyes met. The sight of you being so obedient takes my breath away.

“Get me a drink.”

You turn and crawl away to fetch me my drink. I walk over to the chair and sit down. Shortly after, you crawl to me with half a glass of water. You extend your arm out, so I can take the glass. The whole time you keep your eyes to the floor. As I take the glass from your hand, I tell you to look up. You slowly look up at me and when our eyes finally meet, I smile at you.

“How was your day,” I ask still smiling down at you. I expected you to say it was good or fine, but you didn’t.

“It was long and difficult without you. I needed my Mistress.”

Those two sentences had enough power to send my pussy into contractions. You were such a smart slut. You deserved a little reward. I knew how much you liked my boots.

“You like my boots don’t you?” I asked sternly.

“Oh yes Mistress, very much.”

I took three big gulps leaving only a little bit of water. I poured the remainder of it onto my right boot.

“Lick it clean Kitten.”

You knew I was having you do this as a reward because I had called you Kitten. If I am pleased with you, “Kitten” is what I call you. If I am angry or punishing you, you are referred to simply as “Slut.”

You start off by kissing down my right leg. Then you lick my boot clean. After finishing with that one, you kiss down my left leg. You lick that boot clean as well just to please me. I take your hand to pull you up and sit you in my lap, so your big, creamy breasts are inches from my face.

“Watch me Kitten,” I command.

I take one of your nipples into my mouth. I can feel it hardening. As I suck on your nipple, I look up at you. You are looking down at me, our eyes meeting, just like I had demanded. I move onto the other nipple. As I’m sucking, I’m watching you fighting to keep your eyes open. You’re approaching your first orgasm. I stop. I heard a little whimper come from you. I snapped my fingers. You climbed off of my lap and returned to your submissive position.

I got up out of the chair, and walked around you a couple of times. I grabbed you by the hair and pulled your head back. When I saw your face, you were smiling. You knew I wasn’t trying to hurt you. I leaned down and kissed you. For a couple of seconds, our lips were together, but then I pushed my tongue inside of your mouth. You pushed your tongue out, so our tongues were dancing. After a few minutes, I broke the kiss. We were both breathing a little heavier.

“Get dressed, we’re going out. Short skirt, no panties, sexy top, no makeup, and keep your hair down.”

You crawled upstairs to get ready. I watched you as you crawled up the steps. Well actually, I watched your sweet ass. I sat back down in the chair to wait for you. After about ten minutes, I heard you coming down the stairs. I got up, so I could watch you crawl down the stairs. You are able to climb down steps pretty quickly. I guess that’s because you’ve had months of practice. Once you reached the bottom, you stayed with your head down for inspection. I walked slowly all around you, and then I ordered you to stand up and look straight ahead. I put my left arm around your neck and ran my right hand down your chest, stomach, and finally up under your skirt. I ran my hand over your mound. It was completely smooth. You knew you would be whipped if I found even one hair on your pussy. I pushed a finger inside of you. You were already really wet. I stood in front of you, so our eyes met.

“You are so beautiful.”

“Thank you Mistress.”

“Stay put.”

I walked over to my dresser. I opened the middle drawer and pulled out a box. I walked back to you and gave you the box.

“It’s something you need and most importantly deserve.”

You quickly opened the box and pulled out the collar. It had the word, “Kitten” engraved upon it. Your expression enough was my reward. I could tell you were happy to be mine. I held out my hand and you quickly gave me the collar.

“Heel.”

You got down on all fours with your head down. I put the collar on you. It was perfect! It was as if it completed you.

“Wear it with pride Kitten.”

“Oh yes Mistress, always.”

“Well I’m starving, let’s go. You have permission to stand and walk.”

As we were walking towards the elevators at the end of the hall, I was so excited! Anyone who saw the collar around your neck would immediately know that you belong to me. I got us a taxi and told the driver our destination. He looked at us long and hard in the rearview mirror. I knew he knew that we were a couple and that I owned you. That thought was driving me crazy! I ran my hand down your arm to get your attention. You looked at me. I grabbed you and pulled you forward, so our lips met. You tried to pull back because you were embarrassed since we had an audience. That pissed me off! I pulled back and slapped you hard across the face. I leaned back as far as possible in the backseat of the taxi cab. I pulled my skirt up and spread my legs wide. I wasn’t wearing any panties either.

“Eat me good Slut.”

You dove right for my cunt. You knew I was pissed off because of your disobedience. I noticed the cab driver staring at us in the rearview mirror.

“Be sure to check the road every once in a while please.”

I was glad he was watching you rotating between sucking my clit and driving your tongue deep into my pussy. I knew how uncomfortable you had to be. When I came, you pulled your head back. I grabbed your hair and forced your beautiful face back into my snatch.

“You’re not done Slut,” I said firmly.

You quickly licked me clean and when you sat back up, your face was glistening with my pussy juices. I was smiling from ear to ear.

“Permission to request a Kleenex Mistress.”

I leaned in and gave you a long kiss.

“Denied,” I said softly laughing.

“But my face…”

I stopped laughing and glared at you. You lowered your eyes to the ground.

“I’m sorry Mistress.”

I put my hand under your chin and tilted your head up. You looked at me, and I stared deep into your pretty blue eyes.

“Your face Kitten, is beautiful.”

Your body relaxed a bit. You knew I wasn’t mad at you anymore. Having to walk into the restaurant with cum on your face was the final part of your punishment. The cab pulled up in front of the restaurant. I paid the driver and he smiled and kept thanking me for the show we put on. I smiled when I saw the bulge in his pants.

The host kindly led us to a booth in the corner, but I told him I preferred one more out in the open. The waiter arrived shortly after and I ordered for you and I. When he left, I got up and held out my hand, which you gladly accepted. We walked hand in hand to the restroom. I got a paper towel and added just enough water to get it damp. I slowly washed your face. You closed your eyes and enjoyed letting me take care of you. When I was done washing your beautiful face, I kissed your forehead and each cheek.

“You know why I was forced to punish you?” I asked.

“Yes Mistress.”

“Don’t you ever pull back when I’m kissing you.”

“Yes Mistress, I apologize.”

“Why did you pull back?”

I knew why you had, but I wanted to hear you explain why.

“I was uncomfortable knowing the cab driver was watching us. I don’t like doing things in public.”

I ran my hand down your cheek.

“You’re going to have to get over that Kitten.”

“Yes Mistress, I know.”

When we arrived back at the table, our food was already there. We talked and laughed through the entire meal. I loved spending time with you. You were cute, smart, and just fun to be with. I enjoyed listening to all of your stories and jokes. After we were through eating, our waiter asked if we wanted dessert. I told him yes, but to come back later because I wasn’t sure what I wanted yet. I got up, so I could sit next to you instead of across from you.

“So what are you having for dessert Mistress?” you asked sweetly.

You really weren’t expecting what happened next. I put my hand on your knee and proceeded up your thigh to your pussy.

“You,” I said softly into your ear. When I arrived at your bare mound you squeezed your legs together cutting me off. I tried pushing your legs apart, but you wouldn’t budge.

“Kitten, you have to get over this.”

“Yes Mistress I know, but please not tonight.”

I moved my hand back to your thigh. I moved so my lips were inches from your left ear.

“Yes, tonight.”

With that said, I pinched your thigh. Your legs quickly spread apart and you let out a soft yelp. I ran my finger along your slit. Finally I began fingering your clit. You started moaning immediately. You were still hot from earlier when I was sucking on your beautiful tits. I kept my thumb on your clit and jammed two fingers into your cunt. You gasped when I pushed a third finger inside of you. I noticed your eyes were closed. I told you to open your eyes. When you did, you were horrified. Everyone around us, were staring at us. I began pushing down on your clit, a loud moan came from you. I forced a fourth finger into you. I knew how much you enjoyed being stretched. You started humping my hand, while I played with your clit. You didn’t care if anyone was watching us, you just wanted to cum. Your body started tightening up.

“Mistress,” you said quickly and surprisingly quite loudly.

“Cum for me Kitten, cum hard for me,” I whispered, happy you remembered to request permission. You didn’t disappoint. When you came, you came hard. You were gasping for air, and had beads of sweat on your forehead. I removed my hand and licked your sweet cum from my fingers. The waiter came with the check. He had seen the whole show.

“Do you still want dessert,” he asked nervously.

“No thanks, I already had mine.”

I paid the bill and as we were leaving, some guys shouted and whistled at us. When we were in the cab on the way home, I held your hand. You rested your head on my shoulder.

“I’m so proud of you Kitten.”

“Thank you Mistress.”

“You should be proud as well. You conquered your fear. I could tell because of how hard you came.”

You softly giggled. Almost like a schoolgirl.

“I love you Kitten.”

“I love you too Mistress.”

Once we were back at our place, I grabbed you and kissed your sweet, soft lips. You returned the favor with the same amount of heat and passion.

“Run a bath for us Kitten.”

“Yes Mistress, right away.”

You turned around and headed for the stairs.

“Heel.”

You stopped, got on all fours, head down, and waited. I came up behind you and slapped you on the ass. It was a soft, loving slap.

“Good Kitten, now go.”

You quickly crawled up the stairs. I could tell you were shaking your ass more than usual for me. I went to the bar and poured a glass of water. I headed upstairs to the bathroom. You had just finished getting the bathtub ready when I entered.

“How is it?”

“Just right. I need to pee.”

“Go ahead, but be quick.”

As you peed, I got into the bathtub. When you crawled over to the bathtub, I could tell you wanted to join me.

“Strip and get in here with me.”

While we were in the tub, we talked, drank the water, and washed each other. When we were through, I had you slowly dry me off. I loved how you lingered at my tits and pussy. All the water must have ran through me because all of a sudden I had to pee. I was just about to grab some toilet paper, when an idea hit me. I stood up and leaned my back against the wall.

“Kitten.”

You crawled over to me.

“Eat me.”

You didn’t even hesitate. Your tongue plunged through my pussy lips and ran across my clit. You started sucking on my clit. I started moaning and pushing your head further against me. I ordered you to start fucking me with your long, soft, expert tongue. You drove your tongue deep into me. I let out a little hiss and started humping your face. The tip of your nose was hitting my clit. I was rushing towards my orgasm. I started screaming obscene things to you.

“You love eating pussy don’t you slut, but not just any pussy, my pussy because you are my slut. Oh shit I’m cuming, fuck!”

I screamed all the way through my orgasm. You licked my pussy clean. When you pulled back, I collapsed onto the floor. I laid there on my side with my arms out.

“Come to me.”

You hurried over to me. We laid there with our arms and legs entwined and our breasts pressed together.

“Feel better Mistress?”

“Yes, very much. You were great Kitten. How was the combination of cum and piss?”

“Not bad actually.”

“Someday I’ll have to piss straight into your mouth. What do you think about that?”

“Whatever you wish Mistress. I’m here to please you, so if that will please you, I’ll be happy to do it.”

We just laid there together on the floor for quite some time. Finally I rolled on top of you. I could see the fire in your eyes, and you could clearly see the desire in mine. While we kissed, I ran my hand through your hair. Like always, I broke our embrace and stood up. You were still laying on the floor. I looked down at you.

“You’ve been a good Kitten, are you ready for your reward?”

“Oh yes Mistress.”

“How do you feel right now?”

“Eager to please and willing to do whatever you ask of me.”

A huge smile spread across my face.

“God how I love you Kitten.”

You did that schoolgirl giggle. That did it. I wanted you in the worst way. I reached my hand out and you grabbed it. I pulled you out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. I threw you onto our king size bed. We had a dresser with four drawers next to the bed. Every drawer was full of goodies. I opened a drawer and pulled out a blindfold and scarf. First, I used the scarf to tie your wrists together. I told you to keep your arms straight out, behind your head. Next, I tied the blindfold, so you couldn’t see. I got out an eight inch dildo, a fourteen inch double-headed dildo, nipple clamps, and my trusty paddle. I placed these items on the bed next to you. I grabbed the nipple clamps. I put them on your hard nipples. A strange sound escaped between your lips. A mix between pain and pleasure. I adjusted the clamps.

“Roll over and stick your sweet ass high in the air.”

You quickly did as I demanded. I grabbed the paddle. I got off the bed. I ran my hand down your back and then caressed each of your ass cheeks.

“Relax and enjoy Kitten.”

Now you would know this for my enjoyment and your pleasure. I brought the paddle down hard and smacked your ass. You screamed. I brought the paddle down even harder. You screamed a high-pitched scream. When I brought the paddle down this time, I shouted three.

“Count with me.”

I smacked your ass and you shouted four. When we got to forty-two, your ass was bright red. By the time we got to fifty, you could barely say fifty. I looked at your pussy. Your pussy lips were pink and swollen. Your sweet juices were running down your thighs. The paddling caused you as much pleasure as it did pain. I was also aware that every time I had hit you, the nipple clamps had pulled on your nipples.

“Lie on your stomach and relax.”

I returned with cooling cream for your ass. I spread the cream all over your ass and took my time rubbing it in. You were moaning the entire time.

“Roll over.”

You rolled over, so you were lying on your back. I took the nipple clamps off. I took a hot nipple into my mouth and started sucking on it. I rolled your other nipple between my fingers. Your nipples were super sensitive thanks to the clamps. You had a small orgasm.

“I’ll be right back.”

I went into the kitchen and got a knife. I laid the cold steel against your stomach. I felt you tense when you realized I had a knife.

“Relax Kitten. Don’t you trust me?”

“Yes mistress. Of course.”

I waited until you relaxed a little. I ran the knife across your stomach, the cold steel causing goose bumps. I ran the flat surface of the knife up your cleavage. Finally, I grabbed your hands. I cut the scarf, so your hands were free. I grabbed your left hand and made a small cut on your index finger. A couple drops of blood appeared. I put the knife on the dresser top. I licked the two drops of blood from your finger. I decided to remove your blindfold. You smiled up at me.

“How’s your ass,” I asked.

“Fine.”

I smiled back down at you. I moved down to your pussy.

“How do you want to be fucked?”

“Fast and hard.”

I couldn’t tell whether you sincerely meant that, or you were just trying to please me. I knew you were wet enough to handle the dildo, so I decided I would fuck you good and hard. I spread your legs as wide as possible.

“You have permission to cum whenever.”

I shoved all eight inches into your pussy with one swift motion. You let out a huge moan and begged me to fuck you. I began pumping in and out as quickly as possible.

“Play with your tits.”

You began grabbing your tits and teasing your nipples which were still highly sensitive thanks to the clamps. You screamed louder than I had ever heard from you before. You cum was gushing out along the sides of the dildo. When I pulled the dildo out of your cunt, there was a loud pop. I licked your sweet nectar up quickly. I handed you the dildo which was still wet with your cum.

“Lick it clean, Kitten.”

I always got so wet from watching you licking your own cum from a dildo. When you were finished, you handed me the dildo back.

“Do you want this in your ass?”

Your eyes lit up with excitement.

“Doggie style.”

You got in position, softly shaking with anticipation. I knew you loved to get fucked in the ass. You were certainly wet enough. I inserted the dildo into your ass, this time a little slower. My intention was not to hurt you. Your tight hole had to stretch to accommodate the eight inch dildo. As I was fucking you in your ass, I reached my left hand around you to stimulate your clit. I asked if you were getting ready to cum and you screamed, “Yes!” I gave you permission to cum and you did a second later. I threw the dildo down onto the floor. I climbed into bed next to you. You rolled on top of me. We made out for about fifteen minutes. When I stopped, we were both gasping for air and sweating. I told you to suck my tits like a baby. You set to work. While you sucked on my nipples, you let your teeth graze over them as well. I was so hot!

“Suck my cunt dry!”

You moved down my body, so your face was inches from my dripping cunt.

“Now,” I yelled at you.

You drove your tongue inside of my pussy. I began humping your face as fast and as hard as I could. I quickly came and you lapped up all of my juices. When you looked up at me, I started laughing. You looked so cute covered in my cum. I pointed to the double-headed dildo still on the bed. You picked it up and handed it to me.

“On the floor.”

We both got up out of bed, and sat across from each other on the floor. I inserted the one end of the dildo into your pussy and then scooted forward, so I could insert the other end into my pussy. I started moving back and forth and soon we had a pace set. I loved it when we both fucked each other simultaneously. You told me you were getting close.

“Not yet, Kitten.”

You bit your lower lip and slowed down on your end. I picked up the pace on my end. I could see the sweat building on your forehead.

“Don’t you dare,” I said.

I reached down and started rubbing my clit. That was all the extra stimulation I needed. My body started shaking.

“Now Kitten,” I screamed.

You relaxed now that you had permission to cum. The dildo went in and out of you two more times and then you came. You reached your orgasm when I was finishing mine. We rested for awhile, and then you started picking up the toys to clean them like I always expect you to.

smhgirl2002
smhgirl2002
179 Followers
12