Kitten, All Tied Up

Story Info
Kitten interupts her studies for some rope and a fat cock.
2.7k words
4.33
40.8k
39
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a particularly ordinary day. They were sitting in her room doing the reading for class that she had sworn she would actually do this term and learn the course rather than skive off her studies and then cram for exams. Nope, she thought, not this term. Therefore the day was ordinary...and boring. Except for the one little distraction she was hiding from him. Well, she thought, multiple distractions.

Her hand reached up to toy with her nipple beneath her red, floral-print zip dress, it was his favourite, for with one zip her large breasts could be exposed. But little did he know that today she was a bit more exposed than usual. Beneath the dress was a red leopard print cupless bra and matching crotchless knickers. She even had on a suspender belt and thigh highs rather than the tights like she usually wore. She squirmed in her seat and held back a moan as the small pink plug was pushed deeper into her tiny ass. Gods, it made her feel so naughty and exposed.

Just then she subtly pulled up her dress just enough to expose the tops of her stockings; she caught his eye and smiled coyly before going back to her book.

"Come here, kitten," he said, laying his book down on the floor. His voice sent shivers down her spine and she dropped her book and went to stand before him.

"Yes, sir?" she knew the game and she had initiated it; studying was just so boring and she was so horny.

"You've been keeping secrets haven't you, my kitten?" He rose to face her, towering over her in his height. She bit her lip; gods, how he made her ache inside.

"Yes, sir....I wanted to surprise you later but I just got so bored of studying and tired of waiting...I wanted you to have me now." She looked down demurely and squirmed a bit, enticing a few more sensations out of her ass. Watching him watch her from beneath her long lashes she wondered if she could pretend to be adjusting her knickers and turn on the virtually silent vibe inside the plug without him knowing.

He took her chin in his strong fingers and tilted her face up to look at him. While he was semi distracted with the effect his actions were having on her face, she took the opportunity to reach behind her and twisted the vibe to turn it on, eliciting a small whimper that alerted his attention.

"Bend over, kitten." He dropped her chin and bent her over the desk, flipping up her dress to expose her tight, pale ass. She whimpered again at the feel of his hands on her skin. "Let's see what you were doing back here," he said as he knelt down behind her and spread her pert little cheeks apart to reveal the tiny pink plug she had been using to pleasure herself without his permission.

"Well, well, well..."he mused, flicking his finger over the plug making it jolt inside her and forcing her to grit her teeth as to not moan aloud. "What have we here?" She dipped her head in submission, his words sending shivers down her spine. "So this is why you haven't been sitting still all day." She nodded and gasped as he snapped the strap of her suspender belt against her exposed ass before standing up behind her. "And you're even dressed like my little slut." She nodded again as he tugged her into a standing position to face him. "You realize you will be punished for this."

"For what, exactly, sir?" She murmured head down. He lifted her chin and looked at her sternly.

"For pleasuring yourself without my permission," he reached down and pulled put the plug sharply making her gasp. "And, for causing me problems which interrupted our studying."

"Problems, sir?" She glanced downward to see his huge cock straining against his jeans and her entire body grew warm with excitement. He was going to use her so wonderfully.

"Problems," he said, pressing both her small hands against his huge, throbbing cock, "which you will take care of before you are punished. Now strip...I want everything off except your stockings, suspender belt, and heels."

"Yes, sir," she said as he released her, and she began her slow striptease. He watched her perfect curvy body become more and more exposed as she shed her dress, then bra and panties. She slid her hands down her body for his approval watching his cock growing visibly harder before he turned and brought out two coils of black

rope. "Anything to please you, sir. Please may I suck your cock? Considering your problem is all my fault?"

"Arms back for dragonfly sleeve." He said, tying a few knots in a length of rope, "and yes...that is the plan, kitten."

She held her arms parallel behind her and he looped the rope around her shoulders then proceeded to knot and loop it around her arms until there were 6 loops on each arm with a row of knots down the centre, completing a bondage trick some call the dragonfly sleeve. She was practically shivering in pleasure as his strong rough hands worked over her body, giving her goose bumps.

He then ran the extra rope up between her thighs before tying it to the loops over her shoulders to create a perfect place for him to grab on to.

He stepped back to admire his handiwork, checking the ties to make sure they were secure and having her wiggle to make sure no circulation was being cut off. Once he was sure she was safe and secure he tugged on the ropes near her shoulders.

"Knees, kitten." He said as he tugged her down in front of him.

She knelt submissively before him as he stripped off his shirt exposing his smooth toned chest and then shed his jeans and boxers. She bit her lip and moaned as she watched his massive length grow even harder at the sight of her bound on her knees before him. She was practically salivating at the sight of him, all she wanted was to take his cock in her mouth and have him use her like his little slut.

"Please, sir...let me take care of you." She was breathing heavily and she could feel her thighs becoming wet with her juices. She poked her tongue out to taste him but his hands twisted in her long golden curls and pulled her back.

"Wait one moment, kitten." He said, releasing her and walking to the drawer. He bent down and poked around inside for a minute before pulling out a thick purple plug, almost as thick as him. "You wanted something inside that tight ass of yours, so you'll get it." He knelt beside her and bent her over, exposing her tiny rosebud, then reached between her thighs. "Oh, kitten...you are so wet already." He used her juices to lubricate the plug and her tight little hole before lining it up and shoving it in, watching her tiny ass swallow the huge plug. She squealed at the initial pain then wiggled her ass, getting used to the full feeling, and began to moan as he pushed gently on the base of the plug. "I'm so proud of you, kitten."

He took her chin in his hand and met her plump lips with his in a deep kiss, his tongue flicking hers as he reached out a hand and tweaked her nipples, making her moan into his mouth. Reluctantly, he broke the kiss and stood up, watching her as he positioned himself in front of her waiting mouth and gave himself a few quick strokes. "Are you ready to suck my cock, kitten?"

"Yes!" she begged, "please...I want to taste your cock, sir. I want to feel your cum in my mouth."

"And you will my kitten." He brought his throbbing cock to her face and felt it engulfed by her hot and waiting mouth. She moaned around his cock and began to suck him. He looked down at the sight of her bound at his mercy, sucking his cock and moaned, holding her head in place. "That's it, baby..." His hands twisted through her curls as her perfect mouth began to do the trick. As she licked around the head of his cock and flicked the underside with her tongue his knees almost buckled and he moaned loudly before grabbing her head and forcing himself down her throat. She moaned around his cock as he began to fuck her face, making him groan at the vibrations she was creating. She looked up at him and watched his muscles ripple as he used her hot mouth; her pussy was aching and her ass was on fire, it all felt so good that she felt like she might pass out.

She could feel him getting close as her head bobbed up and down on his cock; her lips stretched wide to accommodate his vast girth; her tongue working wonders on the tip inside her mouth. "Fuck...kitten...that's so good. I am so close, baby." She bobbed her head faster...she wanted to taste him cum. He held her head and pumped his cock into her waiting mouth.

His balls tightened and he moaned loudly as he held her mouth on him and shot stream after stream of hot cum into her hungry mouth. She moaned with him, her body convulsing as she had her own immaculate orgasm. He pulled her mouth off him and she began to dutifully lick him clean.

Once he was clean she sat back on her heels and looked up at him. She was certain she did a good job, but a bit wary because she did accidentally cum without his permission and he was bound to have noticed.

"Did I please you, sir?" she asked as he helped her stand, arms still bound behind her.

"Yes...you did wonderfully, kitten." He stroked her cheek with one hand but then thrust the other between her thighs feeling the evidence of her rebel orgasm. "However...you came without my permission, and that is going on the list of things you need to atone for."

"But sir," she moaned, wriggling in pleasure as he began to play with her oversensitive pussy. "It was an accident, sir. I couldn't help it. You felt so good in my mouth and I just couldn't help it!"

"You still need to be punished, kitten." He said, untying her arms and leading her to the bed. "Ten spanks for using the plug without my permission and ten for interrupting our study time. But I will only add five for cumming without permission since you were obeying me when it happened."

"Yes, sir," she said, hands clasped in her lap, watching him as he paced naked before her. "Do you think you will need to cum again, sir?"

"Perhaps...but first you need to be punished my sweet kitten. Cross your ankles." She obeyed and he took the rope, wound it around her ankles over her heels, then took the second length of rope and bound her wrists. Sitting down on the bed, he picked her up and laid her across his lap.

He ran his calloused hand over her soft skin, sending shivers down her spine. She moaned aloud as he caressed her, her moans met with a sharp slap from a leather paddle.

"One," he counted. The paddle came down again and she twitched, trying not to moan, it was supposed to be a punishment after all. "Two. Now count," he ordered.

"Three," she moaned as the paddle came down again.

He continued the rhythmic spanks as she grew wetter and wetter, her juices leaking out onto her thighs. After he had her count out twenty-five spanks, he set the paddle down and caressed her sore red bum. His fingers slipped between her cheeks to find her throbbing, soaking pussy. She moaned as he poked just the tip of his finger into her tight hole.

"Well, well..." he said, dipping two fingers into her sopping cunt. "It seems you enjoyed that." She looked up at him, blushing crimson, but said nothing. "You are such a naughty slut to enjoy that, aren't you?"

"Yes, sir. I am a dirty little slut who needs to be used. Please use me, sir." He lifted her off his lap and settled her into a kneeling position on the bed. His fingers continued to caress her backside as he gazed at the spectacular view that was his little kitten. Bound at the ankles and wrists, clad in nothing but stockings, suspender belt, heels and a bit of rope, she looked amazing. Her tiny, pert ass was high in the air and her thick curls fell in a soft curtain around her face. Her bare pussy lips glistened with her arousal and the purple plug was still deep in her ass.

"Sir?" She asked, shaking him out of his gazing. He shook his head, regaining some composure.

"Just look what you've done to me." He gestured to his thick cock, standing to full attention again. "You need to take care of it again, kitten."

"How should I do that, sir?" She asked coyly, wiggling her bare bum at him. "Does your little slut need to be on her knees like this for you to use her tight little pussy? Will you fuck my tight cunt and ass until I scream and you cum so hard, sir?"

He groaned at her words and fell upon her, thrusting his aching cock into her tight, wet cunt. "Oh, yes!" She moaned as he began to pound her tight pussy furiously. "Use me, sir. Use your dirty little slut."

"Oh fuck, kitten...you're so tight and wet for me. Just like my little slut should be." She felt so tight around him, her expert muscles clenching around his throbbing cock, forcing him out, then sucking him in. He pounded in and out at an alarming rate, using her like his slut, both of them loving every minute of it. He reached around to grab on to her large smooth breasts, pinching and twisting her nipples, wishing he had thought to put clamps on her, making her moan and squeal in pleasure.

"Sir, please fuck my ass." She had turned around to face him and was biting her lip in that way she knew was irresistible to him. "I need you to fuck my ass...use me. Please, sir. Stick that hot hard cock inside my tight little...oh!" She gasped loudly as he yanked the plug out and forced himself into her slightly gaping ass in one swift motion. Her pussy had been so wet that his cock needed no more lubrication.

"Oh kitten...I am not gonna last long now. Your ass is so tight. How does it feel to have me fucking your tiny ass with my huge cock?" He groaned at the sensations, knowing it wouldn't be more than a few minutes before his cock exploded.

"So, so good, sir. Please may I play with my pussy and cum, sir?" She begged. "Please, sir, I need to cum so badly. I can't hold back much longer."

"I want you to fuck yourself with your dildo and cum for me, baby." He pulled out slightly and bent over her to unbind her hands, then grabbed the dildo from behind him and began to thrust into her ass once more.

"Thank you, sir," she moaned, taking the dildo and working it into her pussy. Her moans began to grow louder as she came closer and closer to climax. "Sir, I am going to cum."

"Go ahead, kitten." He moaned against her neck, knowing his own release was just around the corner. "Cum for me and we'll cum together. My treat, kitten."

Her hand worked furiously at thrusting the dildo inside herself. Just then she began to moan convulse in a massive climax; her ass clenched around him and he came with a loud moan, squirting deep inside her ass.

Gently he pulled out of her and laid down next to her, pulling her into his arms.

"I am so proud of you, kitten."