Kitten & Bell: Submission

Story Info
Beth submits to domination & Sarah submits to Beth's love.
6.2k words
4.45
49.2k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 11/12/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth heard Sarah crying out her name and awoke in a cold sweat. After a moment looking around their small dorm room, she realized that what she really heard was the alarm clock buzzer. She frowned and turned the alarm clock off, pulled Sarah's pillow, which she had slept with all night, up to her nose and breathed in, savoring her fragrance.

"Sarah..." Beth mumbled. It was eight in the morning and time for her to get ready for that damned job of hers. Beth threw Sarah's pillow back on her bed, pulled off her pajama top, her panties, and waddled her way towards the shower.

She looked into the mirror. Her long copper colored hair was disheveled in such a way that only a man could think of as being sexy. Beth didn't. Her green eyes were bloodshot from crying all night - which didn't help her appearance either. "You even look like a bull dyke," she insulted herself.

She reluctantly stepped into the shower. She turned the hot-water knob, then the cold-water knob, and then stood there, motionless, for a good five minutes as the water poured over her slender body. She then took her bar of soap and began to lather her breasts. Both nipples quickly stood to attention. 'I'm always so damn horny when I'm depressed,' she thought to herself, as she continued to run the bar of soap over her breasts. She then snapped out of her daydream, quickly lathering her stomach, her back, and buttocks. She sighed, lifting her right leg and lathering up from her foot. Elizabeth closed her eyes and pictured Sarah beneath her leg, seeing her slowly massaging the soap into her skin.

"Oh, did I touch that?" Sarah exclaimed in Beth's fantasy, as her hand gently brushed the lips of Beth's sex.

"You most certainly did..." Beth teased, running her hand through Sarah's curly black hair, as Sarah smiled seductively.

Sarah would then rinse that leg off, running her hands up and down its length. Beth imaged she was looking down at Sarah's kneeling form, as her large dark puppy dog eyes and pouting lips begged for the next leg. "Bethy... please?" she whimpered. Beth decided that in this fantasy she would then raise her left leg. She imagined Sarah lightly kissing the sole of Beth's foot and, abandoning all intentions of cleaning her beloved, sucking softly on her each of her toes.

Beth moaned as she pictured Sarah slowly licking the top of her foot and then kissing up her calf. Then Sarah would bite down on Beth's thigh and pull away. Sarah would do this several times as her hand would creep down to rub her own labia and clit. Her imagination then startled her as Sarah suddenly turned and bit Beth's clit softly. She pictured in her mind Sarah's nose buried in her red pubic hair, as she explored every fold and crevice of Beth's aching womanhood.

"Oh, Sarah... eat me..." Beth whined as her whole body shuddered in ecstasy. Beth's hand was digging into her own flesh hard as the other hand held her up. Her body pulsated in orgasm with soft vibrations rolling throughout her entire being.

The feeling slowly subsided. Elizabeth raised her hand to her lips and sucked cum off her fingers. 'This is what Sarah's kiss would taste like,' Beth thought to herself, sighing. She then frowned with the realization that her fantasy may never come true, and then began sobbing as she realized she probably has lost her friendship as well.

It was nine thirty before Beth stepped out of the shower. She rushed to get dried and dressed, pulling a sweat suit over her nude form and quickly blow drying her hair. She pulled into Dennis's driveway, seven after ten. Running up to the door, she rang the doorbell, hoping that she was not too late. No one answered, and she waited two minutes before ringing the doorbell again. She shivered in the cold autumn air and looked around.

She rang the doorbell a third time, just as a blue BMW pulled into the driveway. Dennis stepped out of the car, wearing a suit and tie. Without a word he unlocked the door. Beth walked in with him, looking down.

"I trust you have had a full nights sleep and are ready to work?" He inquired.

"Where were you? I was standing at the door for a good ten minutes."

"Church," Den replied.

"Church? *You* go to church?" Beth said, finding his attendance ironic.

"Yes, I'm Catholic," Den responded, ignoring Beth's acid tongue.

"Oh, you're Catholic. *That* explains a lot," Beth mumbled sarcastically. "You are probably wondering where Sarah is..."

"I don't have to wonder, I know where she is." Dennis snapped.

"You do? Where?" Beth uttered in anticipation.

"In the bondage room," Dennis smiled.

"She what!" Beth squealed, as her heart leapt into her throat.

"Got your attention, didn't I?" Dennis smirked. "She arrived by cab. Sarah was upset, confused, and was in want of a place to stay. I told her that she could stay with me for the night. Over the course of normal conversation, and quite a few drinks, she revealed that she desired me. She asked if she could be my slave for a time, and I told her I would have to think about it. In the mean time, I let her sleep in the bondage room, so she might get a taste of what it might be like."

"What did you do to her?" Beth demanded. Dennis just turned and chuckled.

"Nothing yet, sweet. Not yet." Den turned, and looked through Beth with his icy blue eyes. "Tell me, Elizabeth; just how do you feel about Sarah?"

Beth swallowed and replied, "She's my best friend."

"Oh, I think she is more than that, Elizabeth. I think you love her," Dennis accused.

"That is none of your business!" Beth breathed.

"Well, I'm making it my business."

"What do you want from me?" Beth turned away from him and sulked.

Dennis crept up behind Beth and whispered in her ear, "I want both you and Sarah as my slaves." Beth turned to look at him; she looked to be on the verge of crying.

"And what if I say no?"

"Then," Dennis explained, "your fantasy love affair with your best friend will never happen."

"And how are you so sure it will?" Beth whined.

"If you are both my slaves, you will have no choice but to have physical contact. If Sarah ever cared for you, even as a friend, her emotions will eventually develop into love." Den stated.

After a long moment of silence, Beth slowly asked, "And if I change my mind?"

Den knew he had her. He smiled and said, as he began to walk away, "After four days, I'll give you a choice whether or not to stay. As of right now, I'll give you one hour to decide."

Elizabeth's loins twitched with the heat of passion, and her heart ached for Sarah's acceptance. She already knew what her answer would be. "I don't need an hour," she said, swallowing, "Yes... I'll be your slave."

Dennis wordlessly approached Beth and pulled down her sweatpants, thrusting his hand between her legs. Rubbing her sex, he mumbled into her ear, "You are already wet. Good, I like that. I also see that you have learned that I don't like undergarments."

Beth blushed and avoided his stare. "I ... I ... was in a rush to get here. I took too long in the shower... I ... didn't mean to forget my panties," she babbled, looking down.

He pulled the sweatpants down further and ordered her to step out of them. He then ripped the large and loose-fitting sweatshirt off her back. He stood back, and admired her form. Her breasts weren't too small; she had two puffy nipples that Dennis knew he would enjoy sucking on. She was also slender and lithe.

"Turn." He demanded. She did so, slowly; her face was turning a new shade of red with every passing moment. 'She has a cute little rear,' he thought as she turned back around. He then said, "Look at me."

She looked up into his piercing eyes, and froze like a frightened child. He lunged at her like a hungry animal, and she raised both her arms in defense. Dennis place one hand firmly on the back of her neck and the other on the small of her back, pulling her body towards his own, taking her lips up into his own, staring directly into her soul as his mouth violated her own.

She dared not push him away. Her thin legs felt weak from the lust and fear; she felt hot and cold all at once. Then he broke the kiss.

"Go down to the bondage room. You are to remain silent until I join you there."

Beth lowered her eyes and walked silently towards the cellar. Her body felt strangely self-conscious of its nudity as she walked past the dusty bottles of wine and rum to the heavy iron door. As she slowly pulled it, she felt the gateway to her freedom slowly closing behind her.

Her naked feet lightly padded down the large stone staircase; the room seemed colder then what she remembered. She wrapped her arms around her breasts and turned to meet Sarah's gaze as she walked out from the darkness of the staircase.

Both ladies blushed at each other's nudity. Sarah was in the pit, on the furthest side of the room. Neither of them wanted to look each other in the eye and neither spoke. Beth frowned, as tears once again began to creep down her face.

Beth examined the room again, studying the square black metal poles that were placed strategically at regular intervals throughout the large room. At the top, in the middle, and at the bottom of each pole was a metal ring. In the very center of the room was a five-foot by five-foot metal grate, above which were a number of what looked to be showerheads. There were rolling steel tables set to the side of the room and whips hung from a rack. She saw several rusted cabinets and an old wooden chest that surely held unseen instruments of torture. The flame of passion that had moved Beth to accept his offer of slavery had been consumed by the growing horror as to what the room had in store for her.

"Like what you see?" a cold voice echoed through the room.

Beth suddenly turned to see Den standing there, watching her. She began to babble incoherently, feeling very vulnerable, "I-I-I dontwanabehere. Ichangem-m-mymind. Don't hurtme."

"Shh. Four days, remember?" he responded in a cool, but somewhat comforting tone. "Sit next to your friend."

Sarah was lounging in the animal furs. She was in complete contrast with Beth; she was calm, collected, and perhaps a bit uncomfortable being so close to another nude female body, but otherwise fine. Beth, on the other hand, was a blithering mess. She pulled her knees up to her chest and shook softly, glancing over towards Sarah with pleading eyes. "Sarah, I'm so sorry... I just -"

"SILENCE!" Dennis bellowed, interrupting Beth's apology. Both ladies jumped. He then calmly removed his jacket and tie, and unbuttoned the first few buttons of his shirt, then strolled up toward the pit where Beth and Sarah waited. He then grabbed Sarah by the arm and lifted her up. "Up on your knees, now." He commanded. She whimpered as he pulled her up onto her knees. "Now, sit back on your heels." She complied, but he still didn't seem satisfied. He slapped her on her buttock, and her slouching body shot up. "Never sprawl yourself out in the presence of your master. Your back should be straight, your shoulders should be parallel with your hips, and your chest should be thrust out." He had Sarah's full attention.

He glanced over to Beth, and she swallowed. He grabbed her foot and she squealed as he pulled it out from under her. "NEVER! Never hide your body from me." He shouted. Dennis then grabbed her arm and lifted her up, slapping her rear hard as he did. She quickly assumed the same position in which Sarah was sitting. He then stepped up out of the pit and paced between the two girls, examining them. Beth was too cold with fear to blush with embarrassment. Sarah, on the other hand, was a bit red in the face, as she felt a familiar wetness drip down from within her.

Den turned and walked away and quickly returned with a flat piece of leather, a bit shorter then the length of a belt. After a length of time, Dennis finally said, "For the next four days, every aspect of your life shall be subject to my control. Every time you are disobedient, you shall be punished. No punishment will ever be deadly, nor will any punishment draw blood. Do both of you understand?" Both of the girls nodded, and Beth sighed, relieved.

"Good. You should also know that both of you will perform any sexual act that I desire, without question. I will not be requesting either of you, nor will you be allowed, to perform sex with anybody besides those in this room right now. Do both of you understand?" Dennis commanded. Beth nodded, reluctantly. Sarah hesitated to respond.

"SMACK!" The leather strap fell upon Sarah's breasts, leaving a red welt along the top. She jumped and wrapped her arms around her chest whimpering. Her breasts where slightly larger and less firm then Beth's, so they bounced pleasantly as the strap glanced off them. Dennis was rather annoyed that he didn't get to see the whole display.

"Girl, I think you had better drop your arms..." Dennis stated, scolding her. Sarah quickly complied, dropping her arms down to her sides. "Do you understand now?" he asked, and she quickly responded with a nod.

"You are no longer Elizabeth and Sarah, and as such you will no longer answer to those names or use those names." Beth swallowed. She didn't like the idea of having her identity stripped from her for any length of time.

"Your name is Bell." He said, pointing to Sarah. "You shall answer only to that name. Do you understand?" Sarah nodded in response. "Your name is Kitten." He said, pointing to Beth. Tears then began to well up in her eyes. "You shall answer only to that name. Do you understand?"

"No..." Beth whimpered.

"SMACK!" The sound of the leather strap reverberated off the concrete walls. He had managed to land the instrument across her protruding nipples, causing her to cry out in pain. She doubled over, but quickly resumed her original position.

"You learn what I like fast, don't you?" He mused, and approached her. "Now, what is your name?"

"Beth..." She answered, closing her eyes. Instead of feeling the sting of the strap, she felt a pair of lips close around her nipple, sucking gently. Although this took a bit of the sting out, his soft mouth made her breast ache. He soon did the same to the other nipple, sucking on it until it stood out from her body. She moaned as he stepped back away from her. He then spat on both breasts and quickly raised the leather strap, brining it down on her breasts hard and fast.

"NOOO!" Beth yelled out in pain. She clenched her chest and fell face down in agony. She now knew the reasoning behind his actions; he wanted her breasts to be wet and her nipples pronounced so the leather strap would cause more pain. She cursed her stupidity.

"Sit up. Now," he commanded. She slowly raised her head and cautiously placed her arms down by her side. "Do you know your name now?" Den asked.

"Kitten," Beth sighed. 'There were other more important battles to fight. I am not giving up this one because of the pain... just saving my strength,' she thought to herself.

Dennis then leaned down and kissed Beth. "Good girl. Now - I know what the two of you *want* to call me, but bastard will not be in your vocabulary. Nor will fuck, bitch, or any other curse word. Neither of you are to use any vulgar language at all - I find it distasteful. You both are to refer to me as Master. When among non-bondage folk, you may call me Sir. When among other masters, mistresses, and slaves, you are to call me Master Den. Do you understand this?" Both ladies nodded without hesitation. "I didn't hear what I wanted to hear..." he hinted.

"Yes Master, I understand," Beth uttered. Sarah rolled her eyes.

Dennis ran his fingers through Sarah's hair and then suddenly pulled her head back with a fist full of her black curls. "You look like a volunteer, so you will go first," he said smirking.

"Um, I'm sorry Master - please don't..." Sarah's dark eyes grew as large as a spooked mare's. Using her silky black hair as reins, Den pulled her up on her feet and dragged her out of the pit to a high-level sawhorse, which he then positioned just in front Beth. He pushed Sarah over the wooden rail and bound her hands and feet together with rope, with a length running between one pair of bound limbs to the other. From this position, she had to strain to raise her head high enough to see Beth's eyes.

"Now do you understand, Bell?" Den said patently as a father would to his child. Her labia puckered seductively from between her legs. He was caressing this flesh with one finger, barely touching the skin. She felt her whole body softly quiver to his touch.

"Yes Master, I understand. Please forgive me." Sarah whimpered. Beth swallowed, wishing that she was anywhere besides here.

Den suddenly raised his hand and struck the protruding lips of her sex; Sarah yelped in response. "I forgive you, Bell, but you still must be punished," Dennis said, as he raised his hand again.

"SMAT!" Sarah yelped again as his large hand came down on her slit.

"Stop it! Stop hitting Sarah!" Beth cried out as she lunged forward to free her friend.

"HER NAME IS BELL!" Dennis boomed, pushing Beth back down.

"Beth - I mean Kitten... I'm alright," Sarah whimpered. "Please, continue to punish me Master."

Tears blurred Beth's sparkling green eyes as she looked up to the woman she loved. "Sarah, don't do this..." Beth uttered, pouting in mid-weep.

"My name is Bell," Sarah responded.

Dennis smiled and caressed Sarah's cheek. "Very good girl. Are you enjoying your punishment?"

"Yes Master." Sarah said.

"Good. One more, then I will shave you," Dennis spoke softly, rubbing her cheek with one thumb.

"Thank you, Master." Sarah replied, smiling.

Dennis circled around and raised his hand one more time. "SMAT!" Sarah pouted softly.

"Kitten, undo Bell's bonds." Den said sternly.

Beth's gaze betrayed her bitter loathing. She swallowed her pride and mumbled, "Yes... Master." As she untied Sarah, she smelled the distinct scent of a female's arousal, which in turn aroused Beth. When the last of the bonds were loosened, Beth neared Sarah's lips and tried to steal a kiss. Sarah pulled away and Beth pouted as new tears rolled down her frowning visage.

"Come here, Bell." Den motioned for Sarah to walk his way, into the center of the room. "Stay," he demanded. He put the sawhorse to the side and filled a bucket with hot water and carried it over to where Sarah stood. He then pulled out a straight razor.

"Um... uh..." Sarah stammered, wide eyed.

"Trust me." Dennis uttered, as he began lathering up shaving soap on Sarah's mound. She could feel her heart leap to her throat as the cold metal surface touched her skin. With a few expert swipes of the blade, it was all over. He splashed her the silky flesh of her sex with hot water, rinsing the excess shaving soap from her body.

She delicately touched her self, running her fingers over skin that had once been covered with course black pubic hair. The sensations she felt, the hot water dripping from her, the cool dank air drifting slowly over her form, and her own fingers stroking her labia, sent shivers of pleasure creeping down her spine.

Sarah smiled and looked at Dennis. "Thank you, Master Den," she cooed.

"You are welcome, my sweet Bell," Dennis replied with a small kiss to the hood of her clitoris.

Beth sat there, watching the scene like a hurt and jealous lover. She was brooding with hatred and pain; her painful stare was two sharp and penetrating needles focused on Dennis and Sarah.

Dennis turned towards Beth and smiled. He knew immediately what was running through her mind. "It is your turn, Kitten. Come to your Master."

She slowly got up and strolled towards Den. Although her countenance had betrayed her anger, her step betrayed her desire; Beth unconsciously swayed and twitched as she sauntered towards the center of the room. Dennis couldn't help but chuckle as he watched his young plaything's catwalk.

12