Kitten Flies First Class

Story Info
Kitten & her man enjoy flight to Tahiti.
1.4k words
4.21
43.7k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had met him in the airport bar, waiting for my flight to Tahiti. I had been anticipating this trip for so long...an entire week in paradise. And now, here was the proverbial icing on the cake – the sexiest man I had seen in a very long time was making no secret of the fact that he wanted me in the worst way. His hand was on my thigh, caressing my skin most intimately. His eyes were locked on mine as he laughed, and I delighted in the hunger I saw in those eyes.

I stood to say good-bye when I heard the announcement for my flight. How I hated the idea of letting this one slip away, but what was a girl to do? I was on my way to paradise. Just as I was reaching to kiss his cheek goodbye, he stood quickly.

"Well, love, this is my flight. Sure wish I could slip you in my carry on," he said as he smiled a devilishly wicked grin at me. My breath caught at the sight, and I felt a bit more moisture leak into my panties.

"Mine was announced, too. Shall we walk out together?" I hoped my voice didn't betray the disappointment I was feeling.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world, kitten." He leaned down and kissed me. He slid his arm around my waist and we headed back into the crowded terminal.

"What gate do you need?" he asked, glancing at his own ticket. When I leaned in to look at his ticket, I felt my heart skip a bit. I held my ticket out to him and he laughed, a sexy, deep, rich laugh that vibrated through to my core and made me lose my breath. "Tahiti, too? Well, kitten, this is going to be one fantastic trip."

I flashed him my sexiest smile and gave a silent thank you to the fates who had set yet another promising adventure in my path. They must have appreciated the accolades because, not only was he also flying first class, we were seated next to each other.

As we settled ourselves into our seats for our long overnight flight, his hand found its way to my lap. I gasped with pleasure as he pressed his palm against my mound and whispered into my ear, "I don't know if I'm going to be able to wait until we land before I get a taste of this, kitten." As he rubbed his hand against my damp panties, I moaned softly and licked my lips.

"I know exactly what you mean. I suddenly find myself very hungry."

"Do you? Lucky me." He leaned over and kissed me, his lips and tongue mingling with mine with enough force to make me melt inside. My mind whirling, I knew he was right. There was no way this was going to wait.

My hand had found its way to his lap as well, and I felt the most amazingly hard bulge in his slacks awaiting me there. He groaned, almost a growl, into my mouth as I touched his cock, then pulled back enough to whisper, "Careful, love. That's loaded."

"I certainly hope so," I whispered back, running my tongue along his lower lip and then sucking it into my mouth.

I noticed that his eyes continuously dropped to my cleavage, where my lace-up top was allowing a peak of a leopard print push-up bra. He leaned in to whisper breathlessly against my ear. "Have I earned more of a peak than that, kitten? Unlace it a bit for me, love."

With a teasing sultry look, I locked my eyes on his and did as he bid, unlacing my top until the majority of my sexy bra, which was struggling to contain my breasts, was exposed to him and anyone else who cared to glance my way. His low whistle told me he approved. "My God, kitten, you take my breath away. So sexy."

As the flight attendant brought us each a drink, my captivating new man leaned in to nibble at my ear, sending shivers tingling along my skin, all the way to my moistening pussy. She smiled at us both and with a wink told us she'd be bringing blankets in a few moments.

"Mmmm, blankets -- imagine the possibilities," he murmured against my lips, stealing a kiss and running his fingers down the laced front of my shirt.

"Oh, yes, darling, endless possibilities." I leaned close enough to run my tongue from his earlobe all around his outer ear and tickling inside. With my hand once again stroking his hardening shaft through his slacks, I whispered into his ear. "I'm looking forward to exploring all of your possibilities."

"And I can't wait to get at yours, kitten," he murmured as his lips closed over mine yet again.

The flight attendant paused just then to hand us each a blanket and ask us if we needed anything else. The cabin lights were dimmed and I noticed that everyone had settled down to get some sleep. Raising the armrest between our seats, he patted his lap.

"Here, kitten, a nice lap for you to curl up in."

I smiled and laid my head down in his lap, curling up in my seat. There are advantages to being just beyond 5 feet tall. He covered us both with a blanket and reclined back his seat. As his hand settled quickly on my breasts, squeezing and pinching my nipples, I found my hand on his fly and let my fingers work it open. Once freed, his erection jutted before my face, close enough that I knew he could feel my breath softly exhaling on his taut skin.

I slowly flicked my tongue out, caressing the tip of his cock. It jerked at the touch and, incredibly, grew even larger. I felt a hand creep into my hair, and he began to entwine it in his fingers. It took only an almost imperceptible movement forward for my lips to close over his cock, suckling it into my warm inviting mouth.

I heard his soft groan, and his hips raised gently to meet me. His hand in my hair tightened its grip, and I knew he was enjoying this as much as I was. I was doing my best to be as quiet as possible, tongue, lips, teeth, and hands all working in unison to pay homage to this magnificent man.

I moaned and felt myself begin to squirm about in my seat as his gentle thrusting became more urgent, his hand holding my head firmly where we both wanted it. In response, his free hand left my breasts and found its way beneath the blanket, to where my skirt had hiked up around my thighs. My nipples were so hard and tight, they ached as they rubbed against my bra. I nearly cried out when his hand caressed its way up my thigh to the edge of my panties. As I licked and fondled and sucked at his glorious cock filling my mouth, I felt his fingers slip beneath the silk of my panties, slowly inching their way across my ass cheek to slip into my wet, waiting pussy.

I swallowed him deeply and ground my ass against his hand, feeling a finger against my clit as others were quickly ramming in and out of my pussy. He made me burn for him as he fucked me with his hand.

Amazed at the suddenness of it, I felt my body quiver slightly, then wave after wave of intense pleasure exploded within me. I stifled my cries against the throbbing cock in my mouth, rewarded by the rush of cum flowing from it into my mouth and down my throat. I concentrated on breathing and swallowing, reveling in the taste and smell of him.

As my orgasm slowly receded, I released his cock from my lips, licking him clean as I did so. I felt his fingers slip from my pussy and cried out softly at the sense of loss. His fingers found their way to my lips and he slowly fed his fingers to me, allowing me to lick my own juices from them. How did he know I liked that, I wondered briefly, but then let the thought fade away as I was caught up in the mingling tastes of us in my mouth.

When his fingers were licked clean, I gently tucked his softened cock back inside his fly. Turning onto my back, being careful not to disturb the blanket, I gazed up into his face. He brushed the hair back from my face and whispered to me. "You are amazing, kitten."

I smiled contentedly up at him. "No, darling, WE are amazing."

"Mmmmm, yes, quite right, little kitten. I love making you purr."

TO BE CONTINUED...