Kitten's Forbidden Fun

Story Info
Kitten plays with herself despite strict orders not to.
2.5k words
3.6
39.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imaginos
imaginos
3 Followers

Christine was in the middle of a trip for work. The days had been long, but the project was going well. Well enough that everyone went home about five o'clock today, much earlier than the usual eight or nine, and she returned to her hotel.

Even though she was dining alone, Kitten dressed for dinner. The polo shirt and pants she had worn to the office had to go. She went through her suitcase to decide on an outfit for the evening. The red satin thong panties and matching bra were a good start. Satin panties were his favorite, she thought, while putting them on. A smile came to her face as she decided on the black skirt and red sweater. The sweater was tight enough to accentuate her chest and the skirt short enough to attract attention to her legs.

Christine opened a new package of thigh high nylons and pulled them out. Gathering one in her hands, she stretched her left leg out and pulled the end over her toes. Carefully she pulled the stocking all the way up her leg, smoothing it and enjoying its softness against her skin. After doing the same to her right leg, she put on the skirt and sweater and stepped into her heels. She looked at her reflection in the full-length mirror. The image was pleasing, she decided. If he were here, he'd say she looked hot. Just for fun, she turned her back to the mirror, looked over her shoulder, and bent over. She had to go quite far before the tops of her stockings were visible under her skirt. Even though Christine had no intention of showing anything off tonight, she liked knowing that she could.

Dinner at the hotel restaurant was uneventful. She spent much of it thinking about the letter waiting for her in the room. It was from "Daddy". Not her real daddy of course, but someone that treated her like a little girl when she needed to be. Someone that told her what to wear, what to do and took away the stress of her always having to make decisions.

Christine had wondered about the letter once or twice during work and that made her tingle. Since she had no distractions during dinner, it was all she had to think about. What was in the letter? Was there an erotic description of something he would do to her? Or something she was to do for him? The sensations went beyond tingling this time. She squirmed slightly in her seat as the thoughts began to arouse her. By dessert, her pussy was wet with anticipation and the red panties were sticky with the juices.

The envelope sat on the dresser, a single word written on it: "Kitten", his nickname for her. She felt different when he used it; she was submissive to him, did what she was told (usually, anyway). This wasn't a true submissive relationship, just a set of roles they played when the mood struck The note was on Daddy's personalized stationery and had come with instructions to open it on the fourth evening of the trip. Christine admired the beautiful handwriting and secretly wished she could write like that. She propped two pillows against the headboard of the bed, leaned back, opened the envelope and began to read.

Dear Kitten,

I hope your trip is going well. How are you this evening? It is unfortunate that you are all alone in such a nice hotel. We could have so much fun if I was able to join you.

What color did you wear today?

Christine smiled knowing what the question meant. What color bra and panties was she wearing? He always liked to know and she always enjoyed telling him. She recalled once surprising Daddy when he asked her that question by responding that she could not tell him the color of something she was not wearing.

The note continued.

How often have you played with yourself since you have arrived?

Not "has she played with herself", but "how often". He knew her too well. She had masturbated almost every night, spreading her legs and rubbing herself while any one of a dozen fantasies ran through her mind. Last night she had replayed one of her favorites, an incredible fantasy that had them on their way home late at night on the subway. Alone in the car, he had made her reach up and grab the hand holds, then used her scarf to bind her wrists to it. Hands tied high above her head; she was helpless to stop his hands from exploring under her skirt and pulling her panties down. Her pussy was played with, teased and tormented until she could stand it no longer, and pleaded for his cock. Last night she orgasmed at this stage of the fantasy, before she even got to the part where his cock is stuffed deep inside her pussy and she is helpless to prevent him having her.

I'd like to see your breasts. Expose them.

Her hands gathered the red sweater and slowly pulled it up. The top of her skirt became visible; next the skin of her stomach and finally the red satin bra was visible. She pulled the bra down and left it under her breasts. They were now on display as she had been told.

Fingers ran over her skin, lightly touching her own breasts. Her nipples had been tingling since she started reading the letter and grown to full size once freed from the bra. She could not help herself. The letter was dropped on the bed and her fingers grabbed the nipples and played with them. Teasing, rubbing, pinching. Her eyes were closed and moans escaped her mouth. It felt so good.

Christine's eyes opened, she picked up the letter and continued reading. She knew the rest of the letter would contain an erotic story for her to masturbate to and was looking forward to it.

Please pull down your panties Kitten.

The statement was direct. She lifted her hips off the bed and reached under her skirt. Her hips wiggled back and forth as she squirmed out of the red satin thong and peeled it down her legs all the way to her ankles. The red contrasted the black nylons and blatantly advertised the fact that her panties were not where they belonged. Or, Christine thought, as far as Daddy was concerned, maybe they were exactly where they belonged.

Spread your legs for me as wide as you can. Pull up your skirt and spread for me. Be a good little girl, Kitten, and do as daddy tells you.

She again lifted her hips to pull the skirt higher, out of the way. She then pulled the panties from her ankles and dropped them on the bed. There was no way she could open as wide as he expected with them still binding her ankles. She spread her thighs wide, doing exactly as she was told, exposing her pussy. She would be a good girl and do as she was told.

Christine looked down, along her body. All of her was on display, her legs, her tits, her pussy. Everything. Since she was completely shaved, it was all visible. There wasn't even hair for her pussy to hide behind. She looked across the bed and into the mirror. She felt like a little slut and liked it. At least when looked like this for Daddy.

Spread your pussy open for me. Spread those pretty shaved lips wide open.

Christine's put the letter down beside her and put both hands between her splayed thighs. She spread her pussy lips open and again looked into the mirror. Her bright red nails contrasted the pink skin. She loved seeing herself that way, her pussy open and waiting to be stuffed.

I wish I could see you, Kitten. We both know how much you enjoy spreading your legs

for me. I'm imagining you, open so wide and, I'm sure, wet. Very, very wet.

"Oh, God, yes I am." Christine spoke out loud, even though there was no one else in the room. She wished her could see her too. She wished he would open the door right now and come in. If that happened, it would only be seconds until she was stuffed full and being fucked senseless.

Stroke your pussy, Kitten. Run a finger between those delicious lips.

Christine did so, using a single finger to play with herself, quietly moaning as her pussy enjoyed the sensations. The lips easily parted as the finger slipped inside. She moved it deep into her pussy and soon another finger joined it. Her pussy gripped the fingers tightly, enjoying the sensation of them sliding in and out

Christine turned to the next page of the letter and replaced her fingers where they had been, spreading her soft lips open. She was so aroused, just dripping wet. She needed to cum soon. A short story, or maybe a reminder of a particularly hot time they'd had awaited her, she just knew it. The next page of the letter would have some of Daddy's erotic words to get her off.

My sweet little Kitten, are you nice and wet for Daddy? Are you aroused? Does that nice little pussy of yours want some attention? Does it need to be played with? I think you've been a naughty little girl lately. You have been playing with yourself every night.

Christine smiled at that. Of course she had been and she knew "Daddy" liked to think about it. He enjoyed thinking of her masturbating, getting herself uncontrollably aroused and bringing herself to an incredible climax.

Tonight you will be a good girl, Kitten. Masturbating is forbidden until morning.

Christine stopped reading. "No!" she exclaimed out loud. He couldn't do that. Not now, not tonight. She had been looking forward to this all day. "Please Daddy," she thought to herself. "I need this. Can't I be your good girl another night?" He couldn't really mean that, she thought and looked at the letter again, but there it was, in the distinctive blue ink.

She read it a second time, letting the words sink in.

Tonight you need to be a good girl, Kitten. Masturbating is forbidden until morning.

Her hands were still between her legs. Christine stared down at them, not knowing what she should do. She wanted them to move, she wanted to feel her long, slender fingers caress her soft lips, slide deep into her pussy and stroke her waiting clit. It was just begging to be touched.

Have a wonderful evening, Kitten.

Daddy

The letter ended. Why was daddy doing this to her? Why did he tease her this way? She knew he liked to tease; to get her aroused and make her wait, but this was more than usual.

Christine was getting hornier by the minute. The fact that she was not supposed to masturbate just made her want to all the more. The orgasm that she was so looking forward to a few short moments ago was now the forbidden fruit, denied to her by the five simple words handwritten on the page.

Masturbating is forbidden until morning.

Her fingers were still between her legs.

She thought of calling him and pleading for his permission to cum. She could almost hear the conversation in her head.

"Hello"

"Daddy?"

"Kitten, what a pleasant surprise. How are you?"

He'd make her describe how wet and horny she was, tell him how she was going to play with herself, how many fingers she put in, would she use her left hand or right to rub her clit. He'd make her wait, all the while enjoying hearing her describe everything in excruciating detail. The final words on Kitten's part would be "Please daddy. Please let me." He would make her go through all that and then say something like, "No, Kitten. Not tonight."

The amazing sensations coming from between her legs caught her attention. Without her making any conscious effort, her hand had started moving, fingers running slowly up and down her lips. The extreme arousal made her juices plentiful and her fingers were slick with them.

"No, Daddy said I can't do this," she thought to herself and pulled her hands from between her legs. She brought the fingers of her left hand to her lips and the fingers entered her mouth just as they had moments ago entered her pussy. Christine licked the juices from them, savoring the taste. She loved tasting her own juices, especially if they covered a nice hard cock.

Christine tried to ignore the sensations in her aching pussy, but could not. Her pussy wanted, no, demanded attention and was not willing to wait. It wanted to feel the sensation of cumming and wanted it now. She tried to distract herself by turning on the TV in the room, but it was of little help.

Masturbating is forbidden until morning. The words ran through her mind again. She could almost hear his voice saying them. "Damn you, Daddy" she cursed at him, even though he was hundreds of miles away. "How can you do this to me?"

"He'll never know," she thought to herself as her hands again found their way back between her still open thighs. It was only seconds before two fingers of her left hand slid deep inside and her right hand began tickling her still engorged clit. The two fingers worked in and out of Christine's slick tunnel and were soon joined by a third. Christine wished she had brought a toy along for this trip. She wanted to be stuffed full by a thick cock, even if it wasn't real. She wanted it pounding into her while she screamed with the sensations it brought.

Christine began moaning out loud as her juice soaked fingers moved faster and faster over her clit. Her eyes were closed, oblivious to the image in the mirror. Pussy was in total control now. It owned her and would not permit this disobedient girl to stop bringing it pleasure.

The moans got louder as the pleasure got more and more intense. Christine had passed the point of no return; nothing could get her to stop now. Her fingers were a blur. The muscles in her thighs tensed and lifted her legs up off the bed. Her knees pulled up towards her chest, spreading her legs open wider than before. Her breathing became shallow and quick; a climax was only seconds away.

The next movement of her left hand forced three fingers inside and that put her over the top. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" came the scream as the orgasm pounced on Christine's senses and the incredible pleasure overwhelmed them. The climaxes arrived one after the other, too many to count, and Christine's entire world revolved around her clit. The muscles of her pussy flexed open and closed around the still intruding fingers.

Christine lowered her legs and lay still, trying to catch her breath. Use of her senses gradually returned. The scent of sex hung in the air. She slowly pulled her hands upward and her legs closed as they relaxed. Her eyes opened and looked one last time at her reflection in the mirror.

While the afterglow faded, Christine wondered what she would tell him. She knew Daddy would ask and she would have to be truthful.

After all, she never could lie to Daddy.

imaginos
imaginos
3 Followers