Kitty: A Girl Named Cat Ch. 01

Story Info
In my pursuit of him, things did not happen as planned...
2.6k words
4.11
15.2k
13
2

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a 5'7" single female, with porcelain skin and hazel eyes. I have long, bright red hair and several colorful, but discrete tattoos. I have been described as being cute more times than I can count, so that is what I will use to describe myself for overall attractiveness. I have beautiful full breasts, an hourglass figure, and have been complimented many times on what a fabulous ass I have. Height/weight proportionate. Professional, looking for.....looking for...

I guess this story is more about who I found; he lives right across the hall.

My neighbor and I met in the hallway of our adjacent apartments a few weeks after I moved in. I was immediate struck by how intense his eyes were, unlike anything I had ever seen. They reminded me of Peridot; a deep yellow base, but also very green at the same time. I had to keep looking away because for whatever reason looking into his eyes made me uncomfortable.

He was maybe a few inches taller than me, slender build. His face, he's gorgeous. Androgynous looking to a point, full lips and pronounced cheek bones, yet he came off as being very masculine. Nice thick head of hair, shaggy and almost a dirty blonde color with a kiss of red undertones. Stylish too, had an effortless look to how he pulled himself together. He smelled a-ma-zing.

We exchanged some vital info about each other. He worked in some kind of technology based something that seemed very complex and hard for me to absorb exactly what he said he did for a living. I told him I was photographer and have a small studio in back of an art gallery my friend owns right in the middle of our trendy arts district. We shook hands, said "nice to meet you" and that was about it.

A few nights later I was out with a couple of bar friends at a pub down the street from me and I ran into my neighbor and a couple of his friends. Everyone seemed to click and we met up there again a few days after that as a group. This went on for two weeks and then our friends coupled up with one another. It was not a bad thing, actually it was kind of cool to see how seemingly perfectly matched the new couples were. This now left my neighbor and I alone together.

My neighbor was very charming, witty, and sometimes he had unexpected strokes of brilliance in his way of thinking. As our hugs to say "hello" turned into hugs for "hello" and to say "goodbye", gestures of nuzzling to show affection turned into nightly couch cuddles. The more I was around him, the more I wanted to be around him and the more I wanted to be around him, the more I desired to be with him sexually. He was sweet and playful and I could tell because of how he responded to my often made lewd comments, he had a naughty side, not as big as mine, but it was there.

I used my full girl arsenal to show him I was interested in sex. I wore short skirts, often with stockings and garters and low cut shirts with or without a bra. Gave lots of flirty advances, had many incidents of "accidental" cleavage rubbing or brushes against his cock. I also made indecent comments I played off as if I did not know I had said anything "bad". I did it all. What I usual got back was a sinister grin and "come hither" eyes. I would come closer, be warm in his embrace and that is where it ended.

He had bestowed me with a nickname which partially was inspired because of my favorite hoodie that has cat ears on it. The other inspiration was drawn from the fact that I have a pronounced sexual side that he perceived to be mischievous and naughty. He swore he could hear me and feel me change into what he now called "Kitty." I played up being "Kitty" and he encouraged me to be bad.

Oddly, we developed a physical intimacy of sorts without it being entirely sexual in nature. I had a headache one night was already in bed before my neighbor came over. Concerned seeing the pain of a migraine all over my face, he got into bed with me and rubbed my back, got me water and kept me company. Before long we fell asleep. We slept from 7pm until my alarm went off at 6 the next morning.

Upon waking, my neighbor immediately began complimenting my comfortable mattress, how well he slept and how good he felt. What brand of mattress was it, where had I gotten it. When I told him how much it cost, he took a deep breath in, stared up at the ceiling with his lips curled in like he was thinking really hard.

"Maybe I can sleep over again tonight to see if it was a fluke thing before running off to buy one," he muttered playfully as he leaned in to kiss me on the cheek before he headed home to get dressed.

That night we had dinner and watched a movie, had glasses of wine. He played with my hair and rubbed my back before whispering in my ear about being "ready for bed". I changed into a cotton pink flowered babydoll nighty to set the mood for innocent, yet have your way with me sex. He smiled and told me how foxy he though I looked.

We got into bed and he scooped me up into his arms, pressing his whole body against mine looking into my eyes. "I adore you," he said before sweeping my hair off of my forehead and giving me a lingering kiss on my cheek. He pulled me into his chest and he fell asleep almost instantly. Me, I barely slept wondering how this became the end of our evening.

From then on he was staying over every night. He brought clothes over, toiletries. He showered here; basically he was living with me. With my occasional evening hours, he even had his own key and would be there waiting for me with dinner ready.

I was beyond confused. I did not ask why we were not having sex nor did I kick him out because I was lovelorn. He would not make a move and I was essentially throwing myself at him all the time.

After a long month sleeping next to him, I woke up with a tank wound around me awkwardly in my sleep. I felt panic at first and subsequently irritated by it so I took it off, threw it onto the floor and I rolled over to go back to sleep.

His face the next morning was priceless when he went to spoon me for morning adorations and found me without a shirt on. As I could tell he was struggling to say something, I jumped in saying that my tank had turned into an anaconda in the middle of the night, twisting and trying to suffocate me. In defense of my nakedness I added that it was the 3rd night that week I had woken up caught in my clothing. Generally, I cannot stand to sleep with a shirt, tank, or anything around my neck or shoulders; I feel like I'm being choked. The whole month he had been staying over, I dreaded every kiss goodnight that left him fast asleep and left me fully clothed.

Very sweetly he told me I didn't have to wear anything on his behalf while he kissed down my neck and ran his fingers across my stomach. Thinking that was a green light for sex I pounced, but he fought me off throwing out that I was being a "frisky Kitty".

Soon he started leaving the bathroom door open while he bathed in my glass shower stall. Then we started taking showers together to "save water". Also after watching me take a bath in my expensive bath bombs, he invited himself in one night. That led to us sharing occasional evening relaxing bath times together. We were nearly or completely naked most of the time in or out of the bedroom.

Now, this part I hate to admit, because it really is on the line of being utterly pervy; I would stroke my neighbor in his sleep. I would make him as hard as I could, happy to milk out just a little pre-cum. I know it's awful, I feel bad for doing it. He didn't know I was doing it either. I guess he may find out if he reads this.

On a Friday morning I had woken up early and lovingly played with his cock for a half hour before the alarm went off. When he woke up he looked surprised, like he knew how hard his cock was and was asking himself why.

I jumped on top of him and covered him with kisses. "Someone must have been having a very good dream," I taunted before kissing down his stomach and brazenly planting a long, soft kiss on the head of his throbbing cock.

Quickly, I felt him pull me up and he rolled me over on my side. "You're being a very naughty Kitty this morning," he scolded and firmly smacked my bare ass. He then told me he had an early meeting and he had to get moving.

I should have left it alone, but I couldn't. Pre-menstrual hormones make me absolutely insatiable. It was now or never, I impulsively decided.

As I got into the shower he was rinsing his hair. He smiled and pulled me in for a hug saying, "Such a sweet morning girl," to me.

"Not so sweet," I said in response. "I want you." He smiled at me and rubbed his nose against mine.

"I'm not kidding," I said as seriously as I could and grabbed his cock in my hand and began to stroke it while I kissed the nape of his neck. I could feel him swell and pulse as my kisses made their way onto his chest.

"Please," I begged and then looked up at him.

He looked like he was in disbelief and completely uncomfortable.

I was mortified.

I let go of him and backed away blurting something out about my crazy fucking hormones and got out of the shower as fast as I could. I blotted myself with the towel while running to get back in bed. Wet and cold I laid there as quiet as I could under the covers.

I heard him come in after several minutes passed. I wished that my breathing had ceased to the point where medical intervention would have been necessary. I wanted to be invisible.

My neighbor climbed in bed behind me, on top of the covers. He pulled the covers down off of my head, and I hid my face in the pillow. He petted a clump of wet hair and leaned over me to kiss my cheek. "We okay," he asked nervously.

I nodded "yes", but it was untrue. I was humiliated and horrified and I didn't understand why he rejected me.

He gave me another kiss right before he left while I was still hiding, belittling and berating myself needlessly. It was hard to get up for work, but I made myself continue on trying to erase the morning from my mind.

As the day went on I knew I was too emotional to deal with seeing him that night. What was causing all the anxiety was not even me having to face him or us having to talk about things, I could not get out of my head how crushed I would be if he just decided to not come over. That would be much worse than the rejection I had faced that morning.

I left my car at the studio after work and walked down to a pub full of guys having some beers before that night's game at the arena. Having fun, I mingled during happy hour, ate a few bites, and decided to hop on a bus to go to a club downtown. I flirted with men for drinks and danced and drank and danced. I knew that I was past where I should have stopped drinking and noticed it was close to 1am. I grabbed a cab and headed home.

Sloppy, I was sloppy drunk. I had not been that way since I was a teen. I barely made it up the stairs to my third floor apartment. I opened the door and stepped inside to see my neighbor who appeared to be pacing in my living room, put his hand down from his mouth. Biting his nails was a nervous habit I had seen before. I offered for him he could chew on me instead which he took me up on a couple of times.

"So," he said throwing his arms out in a huff, "Out having fun were you? That's just great. Care to know about my night?"

I don't know exactly what came out of my mouth at that point and I'm not going to guess because I'm sure it did not match what I was thinking.

Shaking his head disapprovingly he came over to me, hands clenched in anger and took a deep breath. He was so upset he was practically shaking. Grabbing onto me and pulling me into his arms, it must have taken everything in him to put his own feelings aside in consideration of mine. There was no yelling or lecture. Maybe he knew I was suffering enough from my morning embarrassment to forego all of the fallout that could have ensued.

He led me into the bedroom and helped me take off my clothes. I went to lie down and was trying to control the spin of the room. That's all I remember.

I woke up fuzzy. My headache was minor though, luckily I had been drinking plenty of water too. My neighbor was already awake beside me staring off somewhere. When he looked over at me it was like I was knocked down by a tidal wave. I looked away trying to shrug off all the emotion that had washed over me.

He rolled over to me and kissed my forehead. I did not know what to say. I don't think they he did either. By the look in his eyes I could tell he was hurt too, if not my yesterday morning, last night did it for sure.

Since awkward situations in life appear to be a specialty, I said the only thing I could think to say, "Breakfast."

He looked at me in amazement and repeated back, "Breakfast?"

"Big," I grumbled.

"Big?"

"Big, big," I said and rubbed my eyes.

He chuckled and said, "You must be feeling okay."

"I'm feeling a bruncher," I said.

"What's that," he asked.

"All meals rolled into one, where you just go for it. Buffet style," I paused and added, "also a hormonal thing."

My neighbor leaned in giving me repeated enthusiastic kisses on my cheek before snuggling his head beside mine.

"Breakfast," he whispered into my ear.

Just like that, we were okay. Well almost okay. The little sparks between us, the one that drove me to do and say and be all the things that made me "Kitty" to him, were gone. It was not intentional on my behalf, I was not trying to make it stop; I lost that part of myself that morning. I did not shy away from hugs or kisses or having fun with him. We still lived our days together as we had before. He still called me Kitty here and there trying to get me to bring her forward, but it was not the same. We both knew it.