Kitty and Mr Rabbit Ch. 01.1

Story Info
Introduction to Kitty and Mr Rabbit.
2.2k words
3.89
13.8k
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackPW
JackPW
2 Followers

She groaned audibly and rolled over. On her night stand sat the pastel blue phone that had woken her up from her deep slumber, ringing loudly. The orange glow of dawn peeped in through the window at her as she buried her head in her pillows and rolled over.

The noise wouldn't be blocked out as the phone continued to ring. She'd bought it because it looked 'retro' and matched her white bedside dresser. It matched nicely, though the sacrifice was that the phone didn't have an answering machine, and thus, had no reason to stop ringing unless the person at the other end wished to do so.

"Fuck off." She moaned into her pillow, rolling over and checking the clock on the wall. 'Who the hell phones at 8am on a Saturday?' she thought to herself. She grabbed the receiver, and after picking it up, placed it back on the cradle.

Silence.

She fell back into her pillows and scowled, laying one arm across her face to shadow the intrusive sun, the other scratching her flat stomach and resting on the hem of her underwear. Midway through her yawn, the phones tiny hammer struck the phones tiny bell and made a big noise. Grinding her teeth as she closed her mouth, she sat up and glared blearily at the ringing phone.

"Whoever the hell you are," she said, swinging her legs out from under the covers and off the edge of the bed, "I hate you." Placing her head in her hand she slumped down and worked her slippers onto her feet. "I may be getting up, but I'm not answering." She said to the phone as it continued to ring rebelliously.

Pacing across the room, Kitty slid a hand under her panties and stopped them from riding up her ass, flicking the switch on the kettle so the red light came on. Running a hand through her hair she opened a cupboard and took out a 'Horny Devil' coffee mug. She'd had it for such a long time that the little red horns on the raised porcelain had worn off, and were a dull white now.

Spooning in her coffee she sighed at the phone as it continued to ring from her nightstand. She rolled her eyes and poured the boiling water in, followed by a dash of milk. Taking a bowl from another cupboard she placed it down and stared at the phone again, glaring.

"Fuck off!" She slammed the cupboard closed and walked across the flat, "I don't want to buy any fucking internet!" Kitty slammed a hand down onto the receiver and wrenched it up to her ear, "Do you know what time-"

Kitty's eyes widened and her knees wobbled, forcing her to sit on the edge of the bed.

"Sorry.

I won't, no, I swear.

I haven't heard from you in-

Yes.

Yes.

I'll be there.

Yes Master."

Gingerly she placed the phone back on the hook and took a deep breath. She was running her hands through her hair again when the phone rang sharply once more. She stared for a second before picking up the receiver and listening, daring not to say a word.

"And have your pink egg with you. I trust you still have it Kitty." The dry, well spoken voice left a pause for her, but needed not hear her confirm anything. "Very good, I shall see you shortly." Placing the phone in its cradle she opened the drawer of her bedside cabinet. There rolled the pink egg, and try as she might, she couldn't help her wandering hands from stroking her mound.

Her eyes adjusted to the artificial lighting of the café, as she walked through the door about 3 hours after hanging up the phone. It was a chain store, just off the main street, and being near lunchtime it was fairly busy. Her eyes focused while she took her place in the queue, looking all around for the man she was meeting.

There, at the back, behind the tables of happy faces she saw him. He was staring at her, his mouth curled so subtly that most wouldn't have seen the wicked smile he was shooting her. But she knew him well enough, even after the four years of no contact, she could never forget that smile.

Four whole years since she'd last seen him, her heart jolted at the thought. Against her will she looked down at the ground, breaking the link with him as she stared at her shoes: They hadn't even touched and already she was his submissive. She'd tried to pretend he wasn't coming back, she'd slept around a bit, even had one relationship she thought was fairly serious. But his presence was always on her mind. And his scars always on her body.

"What can I get you?" Startled, Kitty looked up and saw she was at the counter. The smiling clerk looking at her, fingers poised over the till screen.

"Oh, just a mug of tea please." She swung her bag around and fished though it for her purse.

"Is that to sit in, or-"

"Sit in please."

She paid and stood at the counter waiting for her drink to arrive. 'Four years' she thought to herself, 'four long years, and then he just shows up and invites me to coffee. Hell I don't even know where he got my number from.'

She took her drink as it was handed to her, and asked too for a glass of water. The guy behind the counter obliged, bringing over a plastic cup filled up halfway. Her hands shook softly as she carried her drinks across the floor. He was still staring at her, she could feel it, but she kept her eyes down, focusing as much as she could on not spilling anything.

Minutes passed. In silence she stared at the clear water in her cup, squeezing and un-squeezing the plastic.

"Most of you wants to throw that at me." His cold voice cut through her, eyes widening and fingers freezing as he leant forward, resting his elbows on the table. "But a smart girl like you knows what would happen if you did a silly thing like that." Reaching across he lifted her hand and gestured the drink toward her. "So drink up, and say hello."

Embarrassed, she obeyed. Just as she always did.

"I haven't heard from you in four years."

"I haven't had a reason to contact you." His words were calculated, though not entirely unkind. He leant back and held his own black coffee in one hand, testing its heat.

"I could've been doing anything! My whole life could've changed! What makes you think you can just ring me up at eight, on a Saturday! And just demand-"

"You came didn't you?" Sipping his coffee contentedly he let the silence hang a while. "You are here now, so what you were doing yesterday, or what you planned to do today. None of that matters now."

"Lucky for you I didn't have anything on today, actually."

"No, today is your day off."

She knew him too well to ask how he knew that. Although she hadn't heard from him in all that time, it didn't mean he hadn't been there. He was a patient man when he wanted to be, and voyeurism was his weakness.

He smiled and placed down his coffee, running a hand through his silver hair that sat long, swept back against his skull, falling to his shoulder line and resting on the collar of his mourning jacket. It was the same jacket she always pictured him in, though Kitty suspected he had a number of the same design, as it never looked scruffy. In fact, for all his whimsical rages and unpredictable directions of thought, he always looked good.

He sat assuredly in his chair, his black jacket open to show his red silk shirt and white tie. His black trousers were adorned with a fine silver-buckled, leather belt. And his feet were bound in polished black brogues.

In all the while Kitty had known him, she had seldom seen this look change. His jacket was a custom tailored design, to fit his thin frame, and had two white leather belts around the chest to fasten it tightly when he wished so. He had a selection of shirts and ties to be worn as he chose.

The change Kitty had noted as signifying something was his shoes: Wearing his brogues showed he was calm, and only in pursuit of pleasure where pleasure was to be found. However seeing him wearing his capped, black boots meant he would find pleasure wherever, and however he pleased. She had been relieved to see his brogues when she had taken her seat at the table.

He was still watching at her as she caught his eye and realised she hadn't said anything for sometime.

"Onto business then Kitty," He took a sip of his coffee and his devilish eyes sparkled, "ah! Although I almost forgot, I trust you brought your egg as I requested?"

She swallowed hard and looked down into her tea, nodding her head once and shuffling in her chair. The toy wasn't uncomfortable, it was simply a feeling she hadn't been used to in such a long time, nestled warmly between her legs, in the soft folds of her pussy. At the very mention of it she could feel her muscles tighten around it.

"Very good." He lent back in his chair, taking from the pocket of his coat a black remote not unlike an mp3 player. Pressing a small button she saw the green light pulse slowly on the handset as he placed it on the table. Hidden under her jeans and light blue panties she felt the egg slowly come to life. Letting out a short breath she steadied her hands by gripping her mug of tea. "As I said, to business: I've come to a realisation Kitty. Everyone in the world masturbates."

Puzzled, she looked up at him. The feeling of the eggs rhythmic motion was almost nostalgic for her. She hadn't used it in all the while they'd been apart, since he had taken the remote with him, leaving her only half a toy. Though she had locked away the memories, and kept them safe.

"Not worthy of being called a 'realisation' I'm sure you'll agree. But just think about it. Everyone, and I mean every single person you see, no matter where; all of them masturbate."

He leant forward, resting one arm on the table, and tip-toeing his free fingers across the wood, stepping up onto the remote and clicking the button once. He smiled widely and leaned back, showing no outward signs of what was happening.

"Everyone in this room, they have all masturbated. Every single one of them has fucked themselves to an orgasm. No matter how prim, respected or whatever they may be now, all of them have done it." Kitty was still puzzled, and cocked her head to show so. He clicked the remote again, then leant back, watching her to see how she reacted ever-so-slightly in time with the pulses of the green light.

"Next time you walk down the street, look around you. All the men in their suits rushing to get somewhere; they've fucked themselves. All the packs of giggling school girls, all the pussy that's only just legal; every one of them has fucked themselves." His voice was growing stern as he enforced his point. "Every single mother, every police man, every shop clerk: Every one of them has done it. And now, imagine why?"

"What?"

"Picture every one of them. Look around us now." He gestured around the café and indicated, with a nod of his head, to the corner table. "Look at those two women, judging by their suit-dresses and functional tied up hair, they work in an office. Agreed?" She moved in her seat to get comfortable. She could feel the damp spot forming as her pussy gave in to the pleasure.

He let out a soft laugh and continued, "so to look at them now, they are just workers. But you and I know they have both fucked themselves. But imagine how they did it? Did they use their fingers? Did they have a toy, and if so, what kind? Where have they done it? Have they ever had someone watching them? And if so, was it on purpose?" He grinned and stood up, moving his chair around to sit closer to her at the circular table. Sliding a hand up her leg he spoke gently to her.

"The whole world masturbates Kitty. And I'm here to help them." His nimble fingers reached the seam of her jeans, and he could feel how hot her pussy was. He pressed two of his fingers against her and she let out a deep breath. The egg's rhythm beat gently through her clothes and against his fingers, which he moved in time. Leaning in he whispered to her, "If you cum during the interview, Master will punish you."

"Interview?"

Before she had time to press the matter, Edward leant back and waved to a short, blonde haired woman who had entered the café and was now walking toward them. He gestured to the counter and nodded as the girl went to order a drink. From his jacket he took two notepads, handing one to Kitty and opening his own on the table.

* Continued in 'Kitty and Mr Rabbit 1, part 2' *

JackPW
JackPW
2 Followers