Kitty and Mr Rabbit Ch. 02

Story Info
Samantha gets a lot more than she expected.
3.1k words
4.15
15.5k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackPW
JackPW
2 Followers

Kitty stepped out of the taxi and looked up at the ancient building before her, standing disheveled but proud in an empty lot of dry earth and dead shrubs. Three stories high, the redbrick building had a flat roof, and white bars over the slim windows. The ground-floor appeared to let in no natural light at all. It was instead constructed of a solid granite foundation, which now was decorated in all manner of graffiti. These slurs stretched around and across the front door, where Kitty saw that familiar, slender figure of her master.

Mr. Rabbit sat on the single step, his silver hair shining in the sunlight as he spoke on the phone. Whether he'd seen her not, he was making no indication, so she pushed open the chain-link gate that penned in the property, and walked toward him.

It was a glorious day, and the breeze felt good against her bare legs. She'd opted to enjoy the sunshine while it was around, by choosing a black, leather miniskirt and her favorite red T-shirt. It was one of those tops that was worn so thin, it was barely held together, and the picture on the front was hardly visible after so many washes. But it was the most comfortable top she owned.

Knowing her master would enjoy it, she'd neglected to put on a bra. Instead she let her breasts bounce softly against her top as she walked across the rough ground.

Just as she got close enough to hear him talking, he looked up and winked at her.

"If you persist to ignore me I shall pursue legal action." He stood and smiled, listening to whomever he was talking to. "I'm glad you've seen sense. See that your staff are properly screened from now on."

He hung up and slipped the phone into his trouser pocket, leant down to pick up his jacket, then walked into the shade of the entry way.

"Who was that?" She asked following him.

"Your old boss, I took the responsibility to end your contract with him." He was closing the heavy doors behind them when Kitty froze.

"What are you talking about?"

"A patron of your work just finished reporting that a bar maid had tried to fuck him in the toilets. He wanted to go unnamed, but the owner understood the girl in question needed to-"

He was cut short when Kitty screamed and lunged at him. She didn't punch him, but slashed her nails across his cheek, drawing blood at the end of the swing. "What the FUCK!? You got me FIRED!?"

He laughed and dabbed his cheek, with the back of his hand. "It would be too obvious to say that Kitty has claws, wouldn't it?"

She raked his cheek again, drawing more blood this time, and pushing him back against the hard stone wall with her free arm. "Why the fuck did you do that!? Jesus! You abandon me for four fucking years, an' then out of the blue, you expect me to be your little fucking bitch! You got me fired! What the fuck!?"

From somewhere he'd obtained a handkerchief, which he pressed against his bloodied cheek as he smiled at her calmly. "Kitty, Kitty, Kitty. My little cherub."

"Don't you DARE cherub me! I could fucking kill you for-"

Before she knew what she'd said, he was on her. Her back slammed against the heavy wooden doors; she felt his body heavy on her. His face was pressed into hers, and she could feel the warmth from his blood as it dripped off his chin onto her. "No. You could not."

"Why did you get me fired?" She croaked out. As one of his hands grabbed her throat, turning her head to the side, she felt his other roughly lift her top and pinch her nipple. She tried to protest, but couldn't get a word out.

"You are mine. I share you with nobody. You are not my bitch, you are my assistant. And I will be paying you handsomely for your involvement in this endeavor."

As much as she hated to admit it, this dominance he had over her turned her on like nothing else. Against her will, her nipple hardened between his fingers, and he twisted it.

She squeezed her eyes shut and tried to not let her rage be overpowered by lust. As his body pressed her harder against the doors, she felt his package pressing against her; he was enjoying this. Holding his shoulder hard against hers, he leaned down and took the tender nipple in his mouth, sucking hard then biting down.

With her eyes tightly shut, she tried in futility to wriggle away. She dug her nails into his back, but this only made him laugh as he slid one hand down her stomach and under her skirt. Just as his fingers felt the lace edge of her panties she let out a little moan. It felt good. As much as she hated him right now, it did feel good. But that was all he had to hear to know he'd won.

As suddenly as he'd had her against the doors, he was off her. She stood with her T-shirt scrunched up at her neck for a few seconds before opening her eyes and pulling it down, smoothing down her clothes and stepping away from the door. She opened her mouth to speak, but he got their first.

"You can prove you're a big girl later, Samantha's waiting." He turned and walked away from her, slinking off through the poorly lit corridor. And she walked after him, like he knew she always would.

It took her a little while to notice, but it suddenly dawned on her that none of the signs made any sense. They would point in one direction saying, "Cell Block D'," only to come to a door that declared on the other side, "Cell Block H." Looking down corridors they passed, she saw some simply fell away into undecorated dead-ends, a window in bare brickwork and nothing else.

"This place is a maze! None of it adds up."

"Indeed. It was used for a prison film, so only the parts they needed for filming were actually decorated. For instance, there are no cell blocks B to F, though there are signs toward them. None of it's real Kitty, what better place to have my new warren."

Suddenly he turned and held a finger to his lips, very gently opening the door they had come to and guiding her through.

Stepping through she saw another mock prison cell on her right, complete with heavy iron bars, the door to which stood open. Inside these rooms each one had a chrome toilet and basin, and a rusted, metal bed frame. Some had different decorations, such as mattresses or graffiti on the walls. Kitty couldn't help but hold her breath at what she saw in this one.

In the centre of the room stood a yellow paddling pool.

In the centre of the paddling pool stood a wooden table.

In the centre of the table, bound in leather cuffs and blindfolded, knelt Samantha.

She had a ball gag in her mouth, and her wrist restraints were fastened firmly to the ones on her ankles. The way the table and the girl were positioned, gave her onlookers a fine view of the intricacies of her rump.

From her pink, lubricated pussy, Kitty could see the end of a black vibrator, from which a wire fell into the paddling pool. A clear hose was fed into her puckered ass, and at the other end of this was what looked like a small pump of some kind, which was silent.

Hearing Kitty's gasp the girl on the table lifted her head and let out a muffled cry. Apparently this had distracted the girl from what she had been doing, and Kitty watched with fascination as a stream of water leaked out of the girls ass, running down the trails already on her legs and off the table, ending in the plastic paddling pool.

"Hello Sam," Mr Rabbit said cheerily, "care to explain the situation to Kitty while I finalize the preparations." The girl on the table shook her head, and a jet of water squirted from her ass, some splashing onto the cell floor, but most being caught in the pool.

Kitty stood in silent awe as she watched Edward walk into the room and glance down into the pool. He nodded with satisfaction and turned his attention to a plug extension at his feet. Kneeling down he plugged one of the wires and smiled.

Nothing happened.

"Well if you're not going to say anything I will." He slapped Samantha's ass hard and laughed as she squirmed fruitlessly, letting out a series of feral grunts and whimpers. "Let's see. Firstly, that pump is going to slowly fill our darling cherub's ass with water, until she can't hold any more. When this happens, she's going to have to let it out somehow, isn't she? And as you've already seen, the paddling pool will catch most of that spillage."

He walked around, and after checking the view finders of both cameras set to record his show, he plugged in the second cable. The pump whirred to life quietly and Samantha tried her best to beg for release.

"Now, anything she accidentally lets out will begin to pool. The toy you can see in her fine little pussy has been adapted by yours truly to take an external feed instead of using batteries. If you come closer, you'll see that just now, it is feeding off an incomplete circuit. But when Samantha let's herself down and the water in the pool creates a big enough puddle, it will bridge the gap to the input cable and... well... I'm sure you can guess what happens then." He slapped her ass again, and grinned as this forced out a gush of water.

"Won't she get electrocuted?" Kitty had stepped into the doorway of the call, and was staring with fascination at the elaborate situation.

"No more than from licking a battery." He shrugged, circling the girl as she moaned loudly. The pump was whirring away happily, and already the girls stomach was growing bloated from the load.

"What's all this for? I don't get it?"

"Samantha here contacted us regarding a fantasy she wanted fulfilled." From his back pocket he took a sheet of paper and unfolded it, scanning it until he found the relevant passage. "I really want to be recorded masturbating. I've done it before, but I want you to video me in a special situation: I really liked it when I knew people were getting off watching me. Ideally I'd like it to be something original so people will want to see me more than other videos. Could you help? I have some money set aside and this would be really great fun... it carries on." He trailed off and smirked, looking up as another large jet of water splashed across the concrete.

"So you did," she struggled for words, gesturing at the whole room, "this!?"

"I did. She also specified that we distribute the video across the internet to assure it as many views as possible. I've also taken the time to set up an email address for her, which will be linked in the video so she can see as people contact her."

"And she's paying you to do this!" Kitty's fascination grew too strong, and as bemused as she was, she had to get a closer look. Walking into the cell, and looking through the closest camera's view-finder, she saw it focussed in specifically on Sam's struggling ass and pussy. She was more interested than she'd let herself believe when Mr Rabbit spoke excitedly.

"Here! See she says 'I want my video to be unique' in her letters. And would you shun my efforts?" He walked between the two cameras and over to Samantha, taking the visible end of the vibrator between his fingers and twisting it in the girls pussy. Seeing how easily it slid, Kitty knew Samantha was in ecstasy. Stepping closer, she could see creamy drops on the wooden table, fallen from the hungry slit.

"If you don't control yourself, that pool's going to overflow Samantha, watch out now." He smiled and turned to Kitty, lifted her hands above her head, then guided her, with no encouragement, around to the other end of the table.

Standing in front of Samantha, he knelt down and gently undid her blindfold, letting it fall away to reveal her teary eyes. Looking at her, Kitty saw she was slick with sweat, and dribbling as she persisted to protest at the ball gag. Mr Rabbit whispered something to the girl, her reaction to which was for a flood of water to expel from her ass, with such force, that the end of the hose was pushed out and fell into the paddling pool.

The girl's eyes were a mix of terror and euphoria. They shone from the tears in them, and after her masters message, she was staring intently.

He grinned widely, his keen teeth shining as the water flooded into the plastic pool. He made no comment as he placed a firm hand on Kitty's shoulder and forced her to her knees. Needing no command, she undid his fly and struggled slightly to undo his belt. When she heard him sternly say 'Suck it' she knew it was for Samantha's benefit, not her own.

Just as the buckle clicked open and she threaded the leather cord out, Kitty heard the high-pitched moan from behind her. Although she couldn't hear the vibrator, she knew it had just found its power, as Samantha bucked like a fiery horse. She was mewing loudly and grunting, shaking her head from side to side in a futile display of disapproval. But Kitty knew the girl was kidding herself, and given the choice now, she wouldn't stop it for anything.

"Suck it Kitty."

Having successfully undone the belt and buttons on his suit-trousers, Kitty lowered the front of them and smelled her master's precum as his hard cock surfaced. She took him in her hand and licked at his tip, tasting the salty juice that had escaped her for too long.

Mr Rabbit wasn't particularly gifted in terms of length or girth, but he certainly wasn't cursed either: She had sucked bigger, and she had fucked smaller, but he knew what made her tick, and he had stamina when it counted. She could feel his cock pulsing in her hand, and the searing heat emanating from the thick vein that ran down his length. She began with a slow pumping motion, but soon picked up speed to match the muffled cries of the girl behind her.

Looking up, she saw her master still grinning and watching intently as Samantha squirmed on the table. At short intervals, Kitty would hear splashes as the girls tired ass hole relaxed a little too much and let gushes of warm water escape. With each of these the, girl would cry out louder.

As Kitty's pace picked up into a steady piston motion, she felt drops of precum run down her fingers. Leaning in to lick them up, her master's hand rested on the back of her head, and she followed his silent instruction, opening her lips and letting him slide into her.

He tasted good. He tasted exactly how she remembered he had. As much as she wanted to savour it, she couldn't help herself, and she was soon gulping at him, until the tip of her nose met with the fabric of his shirt. The peak of his cock was catching the back of her throat as she greedily wolfed him down.

Behind her the splashing had slowed to every thirty seconds or so, but Samantha was mewing out louder than ever. Kitty wanted so badly to feel as good as Sam did, and she slipped a hand under her skirt as she continued sucking her master. She wasn't surprised to feel a warm wet spot on her panties. Wasting no time, she slid the damp crotch to the side and stroked her sodden labia.

She hoped Samantha could see what she was doing from up on the table, as she slid two fingers into her own hungry pussy, feeling her juice run off her knuckle in a heavy, creamy drop.

Samantha's cries had grown in alarm and volume, and knowing her master as well as she did, Kitty knew her attention should be focussed on him now. He had given off that tell-tale shudder a couple of times now, and he was grunting deeply every few seconds. His hand gripped the back of her head, and slowly he led her off him. She kept her tongue in contact with his delicious cock as long as she could, before taking him in her hand again. He was slick now with her saliva and her hand slid back and forth with ease. He took a couple of short steps forward, so he was closer to Samantha.

When Kitty looked back at her, she saw those eyes shining with hunger. There was no false-protest in them anymore, and Kitty joined her master in grinning when she saw Samantha was nodding her head frantically.

As one last jet of water erupted from Samantha's ass, Kitty felt her masters hand grip her shoulder and she forced him over the edge. His hot cum burst forth and coated Sam's face, stretching in a milky streamer from her lip to her neck. Seconds later, Sam let out a mew unlike any she had so far emitted, and her body shook, she squeezed her eyes shut as she reached her orgasm, and feeling Edwards second load fall across her cheek, she continued to cum into a strong, prolonged climax.

Kitty rested her hand a little, and leant in hungrily to lick up her master's milk from his shaft and where it had dribbled down her fingers. She left Samantha to clean herself up however, knowing Edward wouldn't free her just yet.

Mr Rabbit slumped back against the wall and clapped his hands together in triumph.

Before leaving Samantha to settle, Kitty removed the vibrator from her and dropped it with a splash into the water underneath. As she did this Mr Rabbit undid the ball gag and freed it from the girls mouth, popping it into his pocket for later. Exhausted and still buzzing, Sam simply panted, unable even to speak.

JackPW
JackPW
2 Followers