Kitty & Teddy, LLC Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded. "Remember, do not tell anyone. I will leave you a nice tip when we go. Now shoo. I think your boss wants to know why you are still over here. Tell him that Justin is a famous photographer and you wanted an autograph. He did not give it to you, but he gave you a sneak peak. Now go."

Justin was straining to hold the laughter, "Do you often hire that way?"

I paused and thought about it. "Actually, you might be surprised. I found my lawyer at the DMV. He was explaining, in exacting detail, why some idiot should change things a previous idiot did wrong. In this case, if our Art Director takes the job, she will need a gofer that is familiar with her place of business. I know that Christine has at least an idea, and also some concept of how she will react to it. If Christine has any job skills, she will get a chance to show them. If not, trust me, she will learn. Our woman can be very, ahh, instructive."

I ate my cold food, left a $20 bill folded in a $1 as a tip, and we went outside. As expected, George was waiting. After dropping Justin off, I told George to take me to Extreme Fitness. I went inside, bought a membership, and asked about business memberships. The Manager and General Manager were out, but they promised to have one Helen a call in the morning. I suspected I would need a reason to be on this side of town, and the gym turned out to be first rate. I checked the trainers, on a hunch, but no one named Cynthia was listed. When I asked about a recommendation, I was told that Sheila was the best, but her book was full, with a waiting list.

Phone: This is Helen. I am not available right now. Leave your number and I will get back to you—or not. Take your chances.

"Helen, on our mystery woman, try the name Sheila Schwartz. Find me anything available on Ms. Schwartz, especially if she was ever a dancer.

"Also, I asked a Christine, no last name right now, to call about a job. Put her on as office help. Right now she waits in a diner. Bump that 10%, promise her full time hours, and we will see how things go. I plan to pitch Cynthia on something. If it flies, this girl will be her new gofer and you will be her new best friend.

"Enjoy the weekend."

Sheila:

It was past 4:00 and my apartment was a long way from clean. Funny, my studio and office were immaculate, and I did all the cleaning. There is never enough time to clean my own house. OMG, what would Sean say? At least the living area and kitchen were semi finished. Heaven help me if she saw the bedroom. Buzzz. Shit. She's here.

"Hello. Is that you, Frannie?"

Intercom: Schwartzy, you have a lot of fucking nerve telling me not to call. Now open this fucking door. Buzzz.

Did I ever mention Frannie had a sewer mouth? She could get Herr Gruber to turn purple. I once accused her of causing his stroke, by raising his blood pressure too high. She actually took me seriously for a moment.

Francine bounced in with a big hug, kisses on both cheeks and a bottle of wine. She explained that she figured I had water and juice, maybe beer, but probably not, and certainly nothing worth giggling over. She did not wait for a reply, just went straight to the fridge. After exclaiming that there was no food, that I was a deadbeat, and that she should leave because, obviously, I did not know how to treat a guest, much less a star, she poked in my trash and asked what I had ordered on the pizza. Pizza had been my first notion, but I went with Thai.

When I just cocked an eye and said nothing, she swore an oath about joining an order of Italian nuns, because at least the food would be good. Then she flounced into the living room and jumped up on the back of the sofa. Normally, I would worry about it tipping, but Frannie could jump on the back of a ladder chair, and never appear to adjust her balance. Though she had stopped, her eyes never did.

After taking in the whole room, she said, "Spent the last hour cleaning up, did we?"

What could I say? "Guilty as charged, and do not go in the extra bedroom. I threw everything that was in here, into there. Now, do you want tea, coffee, water, juice or a fat lip, I mean Fat Tire?"

Frannie laughed and rolled over backwards, landing between the sofa and the glass coffee table. She came back into the kitchen and said, "Double coffee with extra caffeine, as if you needed to ask. Now, what is that very interesting unmarked DVD on the dinette?"

As it happened, I had not needed to ask, so I punched the button on the coffee machine and went to pick up the disk. This CD was the one with the stills. The DVD with the four video feeds was still out of sight.

With Frannie, usually the naked truth is best, and the barer the better, "These are still frames from the session I told you about. Strictly speaking, I cannot show them to you, since a person in the pictures has not given permission."

"Yeah, right."

"No shit, Frannie. Nothing on that CD can be talked about outside this room. I am breaking an express contract by showing them to you, not to mention breaching a trust. Since I think I could get permission, if I asked, and since you already know who it is, I will show you. Now swear. I mean it."

Francine did know that I meant it, and did swear. So, I turned on the flat screen and popped in the disk. This was the first time I saw the pictures on a big screen. It definitely added to the experience. First, I ran through the shots of my face. Francine sat cross legged on the floor, and never said a word. It was a lot of shots. Even at 10 seconds a slide, it took almost five minutes. Once they ran out, Francine signaled to move on, so I queued the shots of Sean. Six minutes later, she held out her hand.

I gave her the remote. She ran through my face shots, stopping on four or five. Then she ran through the shots of Sean, stopping on five or six. Francine is usually a motor mouth, but she gets quiet when she thinks. When she starts talking in short sentence fragments, hold onto your hat.

She said, "There's more. Physical stuff. A whip. Show me."

The third folder had only about 30 shots. I went through them slowly. Twice. Francine never twitched. When they were finished, she looked up and said, "Damn, girl. That was so hot. I had no idea you swung that way. I am seriously going to have to seduce him tomorrow."

She said this last lightly, but I was not fooled. Francine wanted to get very physical with Sean, but I had already marked my territory. She respected that. I felt my lips slowly stretch into a smile. It must have looked wicked, because Francine's eyes got very big.

I said, "OK, but you pay first." Without a word, Francine's gaze turned toward the gym bag by the door. My voice was purring when I said, "Would you like to see the flogger he used?" I got up from the sofa, to fetch my bag of toys. Over my shoulder I tossed, "You need to be getting naked for this."

What can I tell you about Francine Martel that you do not already know? Everyone knows that she is small, but really the word "tiny" fits better. She never bothers with heels, since even four inches only gets her to 5'2". One of her flats hit me in the ass while I stooped to pick up the bag. My response was to remove four leather cuffs and toss them to her. She was already peeling her top off, showing her 30 A breasts. I have male clients with more upstairs. While I picked out the blindfold and the bungee cords, she undid her belt and slid off her jeans. She still shaved everything.

I ordered her to stand behind the sofa. Ever the showgirl, she executed a difficult gymnastics move, It involves pulling your feet over your head, while pressing to a hand stand, then lowering your feet to the floor. In gymnastics, it is a showy way to stand up, from a seated or near seated position. From a sofa, it is flatly impossible, but there it was. Point for her. Did I mention that bondage can be a competitive sport, between the D and the s?

This was Francine Martel. I expected her to push, push and push some more. Tricks may impress, but they do not change the dynamics of who is on top and who is on bottom. I simply looped the bungee cords around the sofa feet while she buckled on the cuffs. I glanced meaningfully at the two remaining cuffs, and went to dig some more in the bag. It took a minute to find the second spreader ferule, so I mostly missed the show. I got just a glimpse of her standing on one foot, with the other leg straight, toes pointed, as she buckled on the ankle cuff.

I snorted. Even now, I could hold that position for half an hour. Francine must have realized it, because she put her foot down without her usual grin. Her lack of grin turned to something else when she saw the metal ferules in my hand. I was aware that she would need to practice this week, but I also knew that Monday was a set up day, and generally not demanding. My face must have shown it, because Francine was starting to look worried. I did not help when I went to a potted plant and extracted a four foot dowel.

Motor Mouth Martel was not saying anything. For that, she received a brownie point. Once in a scene, speaking is by permission only. Silence was good for me too. In my experience, I have found that it unsettles many clients and never gives anything away. Instead of speaking, I pulled a set of locks from the bag and went to stand facing her across the sofa.

I held out a hand, palm up. She put her hand in mine. I pulled her closer, so she had to lean over the sofa back. I held the other hand up, palm down. Obediently, she remained bent over and hand extended while I opened a lock and secured the cuff. She earned another brownie point by extending the other wrist for me to lock. Then, it was a simple matter of hooking the bungee cords to the locks, and Francine was forced to remain bent over the sofa back.

Sight is a very central part of our existence. Francine would not be able to see what I would be doing next, but I blindfolded her anyway. Even symbolic blinding is important. Then I picked up the locks, the ferules and the dowel, making sure I made noise for her to hear. I walked around the sofa, and stood directly behind her for a long moment, while I assessed the situation. Francine was so short that she was lying on the sofa back, with her feet two inches off the floor. This was fixable, however.

I dropped everything at her feet. Startled, she jerked – one demerit. I then grasped her by the hips and pulled against the bungees til her feet were settled. I then dropped into to the floor cross legged. There, I locked the cuffs and inserted the spreader. Now I needed to improvise. Francine's feet needed to stay on the floor. Going to the closet, I pulled out my workout weights. I am not a guy, so I did not have a couple of fifty pound dumbbells in my closet. I did have two ten pound weights, and several fives. Stacking twenty pounds, on each end of the spreader bar, would keep her well grounded. That made it time for the tease.

I stood behind her and ran my hands up her spine and back again. One of the major tension points is at the tail bone. Sean had taught me the importance of tension relief in situations of this nature. Taking her ass in both hands, I massaged her tailbone with both thumbs, moving down to grasp the ends of the gluts where they attach to the hipbone. I worked the large muscles, which is a relative term in Francine's case, for a full minute, carefully staying well away from the sensitive areas.

My nose told me that she was becoming aroused. I licked a finger, and carefully pushed it into Francine's anus. After several seconds I wiggled it as much as possible, causing her to clench on it. That was enough for a while. I lowered my face to her level, and literally stuck my nose in her cunt. Reaching out my tongue, I found her clit and gave it a good nudge. Again, it was enough for the moment.

I stood and went back over to the bag and located a comfort gag. I came over to her and pinched her nose to get her mouth open. I could have ordered it, but it is usually best not to give an order you know will be refused, unless punishing refusal is the point. Then I went to the kitchen and got a handful of ice. Two pieces I pushed into Francine's half opened cunt. Another I balanced on her anus. Francine jerked and knocked the piece off. I fed three more pieces into her cunt, and again balanced the last piece on her butt hole. This time she controlled her movements enough to leave it there. Good enough.

Stepping back, I checked her security, then picked up my purse. "I have to go get dinner. Hopefully, it will be ready when I get there." I opened my purse, took out the keys, rattled them for effect, then muffled them and opened the door. Stepping into the hall, I said, "Take care, Francine. I'll be right back." I closed the door, but with the knob turned, so it would not latch. It reopened a crack, and the latch popped out audibly. Perfect. I went to the security desk, by the entrance, and picked up our dinner. After only a minute away, I stepped back into the apartment, being very careful to remain silent.

Sean had given me four minutes and 53 seconds of absence. That is a long, long time to be alone with your thoughts and discomforts. I planned to let this scene go on even longer, but I would not ever leave someone this exposed and be out of easy reach. People have died that way. Aside from that, I could watch Francine's reaction. Mastery has its privileges.

She held her silence for exactly 37 seconds past my return. Then she started screaming into the gag, which is why I put it there. Gagged and face into the sofa cushions, you could hardly hear it in the room, much less on the other side of a wall or floor. She seemed to call my name, then something like "Are you there?" After 21 seconds, she started struggling with the bonds and swearing. Naturally she again knocked off the ice, which was mostly melted in any case. This went on for almost two minutes. Soon she was calling my name again, then back to the swearing and possibly threats.

This went on in cycles for almost five more minutes. Finally she slumped. That was when I started her clock. Exactly two minutes after she resigned herself to the situation, I opened the door, dumped my purse on the counter, and called, "Hi Honey, I'm home." Francine immediately began struggling and swearing again. I went into the kitchen area, put a box in the microwave and turned it on. By the time I had reheated everything and returned to the living room, Francine had started to run out of steam. Perfect.

I went to the bag, and got out the flogger and what I call a teaser. The flogger will leave a lot of imprint on the flesh, which can take days to fade. The teaser feels the same when dragged across the flesh, but is so light it barely stings, much less leave an image. Now it was time to invoke the shade of the late Oskar Gruber.

In my best German accent, I said, "Martel, Achtung. Attention pay you must. Focus. Und Silence. At the beat: Funf, Sechs, Sieben, Acht." Francine was shaking, with laughter I think. "Und now Fraulein, I vil introduce you to die Flogger, as I promised." I ran the strands over Francine's ass. "Sie the weight macht feelink. Ostrich hide sie ist. Only die Besten. Und Eins."

I flicked her ass, just where I had laid the real crop, but using the teaser. "Und Zwei." This time I caught as much of her pussy as I could. It may be a pale shadow of the real thing, but on the honey pot, you feel it. Dropping the accent, I said, "And one more because I love you dearly." Then, I dropped to my knees and tried to suck her clit out of her cunt. That was not enough, but when I nipped it with my teeth, she came like a fountain.

Several minutes later, I fed her dim sum with chop sticks. Her hands were still bound, though behind her now. I sat cross legged on the floor, and she sat in my lap. As she chewed her bite, I said, "I really do love you dearly, you know. You were always the big sister I never had, even if you never got taller than I was at ten."

She cocked her head to one side. With a bit of wonder in her voice, she replied. "I knew that. Even when you left for the carry out, I knew you would never let me fall. Remember that day when you were twelve and we were short a boy. You were the biggest and I was smallest, so you had to do the lifts. Even at twelve, with your arms quivering, you never dropped me. Once I realized that, I finally stopped struggling. Of course it took you fifteen more minutes to get back. Then when you pulled out that crop, I thought, 'What-the-fuck-did-I-do-to-piss you-off?' Is that it?"

I laughed. "It is not a crop. This is a flogger. It has a weighted handle, shark skin grip and, as I told you, kangaroo hide strands. It cost £120, almost $200, and I love it almost as much as I love you. But, you could not go to practice with a bunch of red marks on your skin, so I used the pompon. The flogger, I may give this to Sean as a present. No shit Francine, I am stuck on this guy. It's like you said, he will not let me fall.

Francine shook her head. "Then I really need to seduce him then. If he won't, then I plan to tell him talked to you first, and you are OK with it. If he still won't, either I am losing my touch, or..."

I said, "Or nothing. He will if I say he can. I understand him that well at least. But enough about him. It is time to get you tied up for bed. I have not introduced you to the remote controlled vibrator egg."

"What the fuck. The hell you say. I am hmmph. Geethssthhmgowoomoot. Owwow."

I may be a girl, but I could still throw a 95 pound pixie over my shoulder, and swat her on the butt as I carried her to her sleeping rug. All the accessories were there. First, I closed the strap on her gag, before she thought to spit it out. A little Anal-Eaz let the butt plug slide in. I slathered a thick layer of contact gel on the egg, and slid it in. I juiced it once, and was rewarded with a squeak, then turned it to low. By morning she should be done to a turn. As I said, Francine is a caffeine junkie. Unlike me, she did not need restful sleep. Giving her a couple of forced orgasms and having her eat me in the shower seemed like a way to start the week.

Then it was my turn. I lubed up the other butt plug, and slid it in. Then that awful red ball gag. Just like before, it may my jaw ache. I picked Francine's for comfort. Sean had picked a bigger one for me, so it was mine til he picked another. Next came the pretied rope sections for my feet and hands. They were not secure like Francine's cuffs, but I was the spotter in this scene. Next blindfold, up on the forehead, then the vibrating dildo, set on low. Finally I lay down behind Francine and snuggled up close. I pulled the blind down over my eyes, then reached over her head and pulled her close. Life did not get much better.

Oh My GOD. She can reach my pussy.

Francine:

Ye Gods, Sheila is incredibly sweet, for a raging bitch. Being tied up, blindfolded, had been an experience. Sheila said that her business was all about anticipation. In half an hour she turned me into a very horny wreck. I would have sworn at least two hours, but the daylight proved her right. After she licked me to a convulsive climax, it was kind of nice having her feed me Chinese takeout. We cuddled and we talked. That I could live with, even with my hands were tied behind my back. Her next idea was too much.

Sheila also never took the cuffs off my ankles, even when she unlocked them. Since she got naked (Sheila hates being naked) and cuddled up for dinner and talk, I did not really mind. But then she mentioned sleeping this way, I freaked, for all the good it did me. Sheila just stuffed the gag back in and threw me over her shoulder. Damn, the bitch was strong, just like always.