Kitty Cums to Visit

Story Info
Kitty gets to know her boyfriend's parents intimately.
2.7k words
4.23
59k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening her eyes, Kitty realised that she must have dozed off for a while. She glanced around the faces of the other people in her part of the train carriage to see if they were staring at her. None of them seemed to be paying her any attention. She was relieved.

She knew that it was irrational, but Kitty dreaded making a spectacle of herself in front of strangers. She knew that what they thought of her was irrelevant; soon, they would pass on and forget ever seeing her, but she couldn't help being embarrased at the thought that they might be judging her. It was not major moral issues that she thought she might be judged on, it was little things like: was her hair brushed; did she have a spot on her blouse; was there a ladder in one of her stockings and, heaven forefend, did her mouth drop open and, worse still, did she snore while she dozed?

As no-one seemed to be paying her any attention she relaxed and settled back into her seat. In no time at all, she felt her eyelids getting heavy again. She fought the drousiness, but it overwhelmed her and she drifted off into that delicious state of semi-conciousness between wakefulness and sleep.

The train rattled and swayed on its overnight journey to Edinburgh, some 3 hours further on.

Kitty was aware that the train had pulled into and out of stations, but had not opened her eyes. She sensed that some of the other passengers had left the train, only to be replaced by others whose journies coincided with hers.

It must have been an hour or so later, when Kitty was happily dreaming of her lover, whose arms she would soon be in, and the initmate carressing that they both so adored, that her dream started to be come so intense that it seemed to be almost real. They were sitting in the stalls of a theatre when she felt the lightest of touches as her lover's hand found her knee. Soft, circular stroking patterns described by the gentlest of touches. The circles were extending into elypses as the fingers inched along the inside of her thighs.

What if someone could see?

Kitty squeezed her knees together as though she would stop the fingers in their progress to her most sensitive parts, but her body had other ideas. Tingling sensations spread from her pussy to her navel; her clitoris started to swell and she could feel it pressing against the material of her thong, even her nipples stood out to proclaim their objections -- and her knees relented. She felt the fingers slipping slowly under the hem of her skirt moving ever onwards towards their goal. She felt them stroking into the valley created by her thighs. She felt them pulling gently at her right knee and pushing gently but firmly against her left knee to gain entry further up the valley. She felt the wetness of her desire as it leaked from her pussy and soaked her thong. She felt her her neck pressing into the seat back as she slid her bottom forward on the seat to give better access to her love box. She felt her breath quicken and get louder.

Fuck, this was intense!

In her mind's eye, Kitty looked around the surrounding audience to see if anyone had spotted her lewd display. She could see a woman sitting almost directly in front of her half-turned in her seat and looking straight between Kitty's parted thighs. Kitty tried to close her legs and put a hand on her lover's arm to push it away, but she couldn't moved it. The woman smiled and, half closing her eyes, bit her lip before lowering her eyes to feast on the erotic scene before her.

Kitty felt the heat of her flush as it surged from her chest, up her throat, and reddened her face. She couldn't help herself -- she squirmed in her seat, watching the woman watching her. Her knees parted as the lust overrode her inhibitions, only to close them once more as she felt her shame. She whimpered as she felt the hand parting her legs again, displaying her most intimate parts to this anonymous voyeur.

Kitty whimpered as the most subtle of orgasms swepth through her trecherous body. She sensed that her whimper had attracted the eyes of more of the people around her. She felt their eyes turn towards her and open wide in disbelief. Far from shaming her in to covering herself, she was filled with wanton lust. and spread her legs wider for all to see.

Her lover wasted no time. A finger traced the outline of her labia through the juice-wetted cloth of her thong. Her pussy lips were gently squeezed and rolled between finger and thumb. A finger was drawn up the groove from the back of her cunt to her clit, teasing her with two circular strokes around the edge of her clit as it passed by and moved away.

A moan escaped Kitty's lips. A moan so loud that it roused her from her sleep. Before opening her eyes, she realised she really had slipped down in her seat so that she was almost horizontal, and that she could feel cool air on her inner thighs.

In her half-woken state, she wondered where was the cool air coming from in a theatre? Kitty was horrified when the realisation dawned that she was not sitting in some dimly-lit theatre stalls, but on full display in a train carriage! Dare she open her eyes? What awaited her if she did? Oh, the shame of it!

Kitty pretended that she was still asleep. She opened her eyelids just enough to be able to see through her eyelashes and make out her surroundings. She could see a man and woman sitting opposite her, staring intently at her crotch. She could see no-one else, but knew there was someone next to her -- she could feel their body heat.

She saw a man's hand as it made its way to her thigh. Was this the hand that she had dreampt was touching her? Could it be that none of the sensations had been a dream?

As the man's fingers found her pussy again, she saw the woman opposite stroking her partner's stiffening cock through his trousers. As her pussy lips were being traced by exploring fingers she watched the cock, now clearly visible through the materials, being outlined by the woman's delicate finger tips. Kitty watched as he responded by sliding his hand up under the woman's skirt. The woman pulled her skirt up to give better access and Kitty could see that she wasn't wearing any panties.

Kitty felt her thong being pulled to one side. She watched as the man opposite pushed one finger, then two up inside the woman's pussy. She felt a finger teasing at the entrance to her pussy and slowly wriggle inside her vagina. She imagined that she wasn't watching another couple, but rather that she was watching herself being serviced. She willed the man opposite to push harder into the woman's cunt and, as if in response, the fingers in her own cunt were pushed deeper in.

She suddenly realised that the woman was looking directly at her face. The woman pursed her lips as though to kiss her and then she smiled. Kitty knew that there was no point in feigning sleep; the woman knew that she was awake.

Kitty turned to look at the man who was fingering her, expecting the worst. She was surprised. He looked a respectable, well-dressed, middle-aged man. He was nearly old enough to be her father -- true -- but he looked fit and, although it was more white than grey, his hair was nicely offset by his tan. He smiled. His eyes smiled as much as his mouth and Kitty melted against him.

Kitty looked back to the couple facing her. They were lost in passion. The woman's top had been lifted to exposed her tits and he was devouring them, licking and sucking at her nipples, cupping a breast and trying to suck the whole thing into his mouth. She had her hand inside his trousers and was kneeding his manhood.

Kitty's hand moved up to her chest. She started to squeeze her left breast, pulling on her nipple through the cloth of her blouse. This was not enough. She opened the front of her blouse and squeezed her breasts in turn. She stroked her fingers across each nipple and squeezed one so hard, she had to bite her lip to stop herself crying out.

She couldn't resist any longer. She watched hungrily as the woman sitting opposite her pulled her man's cock out of his trousers and stroked it up and down. She had to feel the same feelings; she had to hold a hot, throbbing cock in her hand. She reached to her side and and lowered her hand on to her neighbour's, her assailant's, her partner in sin's thigh. She ran her hand lightly up towards his crotch and found his cock much sooner than she had expected. She could feel the length of it. She could feel the girth of it as her hand wrapped around it. She could feel it pulse and, above all, she could feel the heat radiated by it and it felt good. She took both hands to his flies; she was frantic to release it from its prison. His flies were down and her hand was inside, wrapped around his growing cock. She tugged and pulled but, in its ever stiffening state, there was no way that she could bend it enough to withdraw it from his trouser leg and pull it out in to view. She tore at his trousers to open them wider and release her prize. Out it sprang.

Kitty mimicked the action before her, running her hand up and down the engorged member encircled by her fingers. She ground her hungry fanny against the palm of her suitor's hand as his finger wriggled in and out of her. His finger tips danced across her g-spot and the heel of his hand massaged her clitoris. She couldn't hold back -- she gushed as wave after wave of another orgasm locked her stomach muscles in spasms of extasy.

Kitty had been lost in the exquisite pleasure of her climax and, when she opened her eyes, saw that the woman opposite had climbed on to her partners lap and was impaled on his cock. She watched as he cupped th cheeks of her backside and lifted her up and lowered her down again, time after time, on his glistening tool. She could see the woman's anus puckering as she squeezed at the bottom of each stroke. She could hear her soft sighs as the prick inside her bottomed out and pressed against her cervix. Kitty thought, "I've got to have some of that!"

Not wanting to take her eyes off the glorious spectacle before her, Kitty ripped her thong off and climbed on to her partners lap, reverse cowgirl-style. She guided the head of his penis between the lips of her cunt and stroked it up and down, coating it in her love juices. Slowly, she sank down on to it. God, he was big!

It took Kitty several minutes to lower herself fully on to him. Inch by breath-taking inch, she eased herself down. Inch by pussy-tingling inch, his wonderful tool filled her, dragging from her a whimper as the last thrust engulfed his entirety.

Kitty started to grind herself back and forth, up and down, on his manhood, never taking her eyes of the cock pumping away in front of her. She could feel the hot breath on her neck as her pussy sucked at the cock inside her and knew that she was milking it for all she was worth. She could hear the couple opposite her breathing more heavily as they picked up the pace and tingled in response. The woman was now almost jumping up and down, ramming her cunt hard on to the cock below, moaning with pleasure. Suddenly, she let out a gutteral groan as she ground her pussy hard in to the lap of her lover and her lover responded, thrusting back at her, pumping cum deep inside her.

Kitty was awash with emotion. She shared to glow that spread up through the woman. She ached with love.

The couple opposite kissed passionately as they came down from there orgasms, They hugged and stroked each other.

The cock in Kitty's snatch was hard as rock and still she ground her snatch on it. Her lover wrapped his arms around her, trapping hers at her sides, as he thrust in to her. She could feel his member swelling. The woman opposite lifted herself off her lover's lap and, still with her back to Kitty, bent forward to clean his cock. Her dripping pussy was inches from Kitty's face. She closed her eyes and inhaled the heady scent of the cum-filled love nest.

Kitty's face started to feel hot and, moments later, the dripping pussy was pushed in to her face. The woman pressed back against her and ground her wetness up and down Kitty's nose and mouth. Kitty couldn't lift her arms to resist; she could hardly breathe. The smell was overwhelming and she couldn't resist lapping up the juices.

She felt fingers teasing and massaging her clitoris and new it must be the woman administering to her needs and, at the same time, could hear the breathing behind her quickening in response her vagina muscles clenching on to his cock.

Kitty knew she couldn't let this stranger cum inside her. She had never used any form of birth control. She preferred natural methods. As she heard his moans of pleasure and felt his prick start to swell, she raised herself up on tip toe to lift herself off his cock. She felt the womans finger part the lips of her pussy. She forced her head down so that she could see under the woman's crutch and could see that she was pumping the cock now aimed at her open vagina. She felt the man below her thrust upwards and felt the jets of hot cum spurting up her cunt. She couldn't help herself -- she came again, burying her face in the woman's fanny.

Slowly, Kitty came down from her orgasm. The pleasure rippled through her for several minutes as, after the cock had finished spurting hot seed in to her, the woman had closed up her pussy lips and massaged her labia, as if to help the sperm on its way, deep in to her womb.

The woman stepped away and, after pulling her skirt back in to place, sat down opposite. Kitty slid off her lover. Without a word, he stood up, adjusted himself, fastened his trousers and zipped up his flies. He smiled at Kitty, inclined his head slightly, and held his hand out to the woman. She took his hand and rose and, as the train started to slow for the next station, they walked away down the carriage.

Kitty was stunned. Almost simmultaneously, she and the man spoke. "Wasn't she with you?" She asked as he said, "I thought that was your husband!"

The train manager announced that the train would soon reach its destination and that passengers should ensure that they had all of their belongings with them. Panic gripped her and she frantically sought to tidy herself up and assemble her luggage.

The train had already pulled in as Kitty worked her way along the carriage to the end and out of the door. There was Rebecca, her lover, running along the platform to greet her. "I thought you had got off at the wrong station!" She laughed. "Come and meet mummy and daddy, they were on the same train as you." Rebecca spun Kitty round and there they were, Rebecca's parents, dressed far more fully than they had been a short time before.

"How delightful to be introduced to you, at last, Kitty," said her mother. "Rebecca has told us so much about you. I feel we know each other intimately, already!"