Kitty in Peril Ch. 01

Story Info
Abducted by a powerful man.
3.3k words
4.23
52.3k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't take his eyes off her. The redhead with the grey eyes may have been in a business suit, but there was just something about her... the natural smile, the sparkle in her eyes... and he knew he had to have her!

The conference was coming to its end and he had seen her all around the place -- he attended just as an interested observer. His company was doing well -- the yacht in the harbour proved that -- but he needed something to distract him, a new acquisition. But behind the outwardly respectable facade there were very few who knew that Carlo Canzini collected women! His business contacts in Japan and the Middle East had put him in touch with certain high powered men who had a taste for the finer things in life, and whose powerful personas extended to their recreational habits. Among this select group, more than one disobedient secretary, competitive businesswoman or even industrial spy had found themselves taken and soon helpless, bound beneath their touch. Canzini liked a challenge -- and he spotted one here!

He managed to overhear that the lady -- the Irishwoman, the redhead, seemingly known as Kitty -- was staying on for a few days for a holiday. The fact that the conference was held on a balmy July weekend on the Cote d'Azur being another reason to attend had crossed Canzini's mind. He had enough contacts... she seemed to be alone, she would be away from the other delegates... it was almost perfect! His eyes were drawn to her, all the more so when she removed her jacket. The trouser suit was black, although there was femininity in the kitten heels she wore. He had noticed her body under the jacket, confirmed when she revealed the perfection of her breasts and hips, constrained in a tight fitted red t-shirt above the tight black trousers. God, how he wanted her! What the smiling woman could not know was that he had the means to make his fantasy real! Even as she was leaving for her hotel, Canzini was on his phone, making arrangements...

Back in her hotel vroom, Kitty collapsed on the bed. It had been a long day, making inconsequential small talk to those empty headed suits! It was time to relax. Maybe she'd book herself a massage -- a special treatment the hotel offered -- then tomorrow, some sightseeing, sunbathing, an evening at the casino... just what the doctor ordered! She reached for the phone...

An hour later, Kitty heard the buzzer that told her someone was at the door of her room. She pushed the button on the intercom.

"Who is it?"

"Marco, I'm your masseur. I've been sent by the hotel." Perfect English but with the heavy hint of an Italian accent. Kitty smiled.

The man who she met at the door, carrying a white holdall and, on a strap over his shoulder, a sturdy folding massage table was everything Kitty could have wanted. Tall, powerfully built, but not overly muscled, his body was obvious beneath the tight black t-shirt and white trousers. As Kitty looked into his deep green eyes beneath shaggy black hair, her heart skipped a beat. This was the man into whose hands she would put herself.

"Come in."

"Thank you." The room had large sliding windows that led out onto a veranda with a beach view. The thought of the massage with a private sea view was just too delicious an idea!

She watched as he unfolded the table and, making sure it was secure, laid a cloth over the padded table and laid a small pillow at one end. He then brought out a ceramic bowl.

"Are you ready, Miss Kitty? I have just to warm the massage oils."

""Yes", she replied. "Shall I change here? Do you want me now?"

Her heart was pounding -- this was supposed to be relaxing!

"As you wish" was his only reply. He turned to light the heater under the bowl.

Kitty was motionless as he made his preparations.

"Do not worry -- I have seen everything before. Relax -- I am here to provide you with ultimate relaxation, ultimate pleasure..." He poured the oil into the ceramic bowl, occasionally testing the temperature with his fingers.

Kitty retreated to the other end of the lounge and faced away from Marco. Kicking off her heels , removing her watch and laying it on the table her hands reached for the hem of her t-shirt. She could not see if Marco was watching, but more than half hoped that he was. She pulled the tight garment over her head revealing her perfect breasts in their black lace brassiere. Marco did watch as the woman stripped, almost peeling off the black trousers that had hid none of her curves. This was the type of woman he preferred, not some slip of a girl, but a mature, real woman. He watched as the dress was laid on a chair and Kitty stood there in her bra and black bikini knickers.

"Do you need me totally naked?" she asked.

"Not at first. You should remover your bra. If you want to stay like that it is OK. It is up to you." He sensed Kitty's nervousness as her hands reached behind her back. Marco turned away a second -- not to make it too obvious -- then gazed at the beautiful redhead as Kitty approached the table. Marco took her hand, looking deeply into her eyes, seeing the uncertainty, but he took charge.

"Just lie there... face down...relax... this should be exquisite..." His hushed tones calmed her. Kitty laid her head on the pillow. It was only a couple of inches thick, but it was soft, with a clean smell. She closed her eyes, waiting for the touch of the man.

She had only seconds to wait. The first touch, his hands on her shoulders was soft, exploring her skin. From the back of her neck and along her shoulders, the man knew exactly what he was doing. Kitty's flesh and muscles manipulated in rhythm and perfect touch.

"I think you need to relax... just relax..." his voice was soft, in keeping with the mood of relaxation, and Kitty relaxed into her massage, lost in the words and touch of the man who controlled her movements now. The soft touch, firming up when he felt for her muscles, so sensual, as Marco then went to work.

With his fingertips dipped in the warm oil he began in earnest on Kitty's shoulders and neck, each pore, every inch of her lightly tanned skin under his touch, Kitty, eyes closed, lost in her own thoughts of the man above her, touching her, stroking her. Her arms were taken, held behind here a few seconds, stretched, then he began to work on them, first the right, then left, working on her stiff shoulders, loosening the muscles, then on to her upper arms, biceps and triceps being kneaded, stroked by the warm hands, the sweet smell of the scented oils worked into Kitty's flesh. She loved having her arms massaged, and Marco did not disappoint. He touched her perfectly, the manipulation of her body thorough but relaxing, Marco knowing well how to please her. He stroked and massaged her forearms, relaxing each muscle in turn, and Kitty felt her tensions evaporating with each stroke of Marco's hands on her. Slowly stroking her wrists, even her fingers; he worked his way back up her arms. She felt as if her body glowed with pleasure, her worries dissolving with the massage. Her reverie was only broken when she heard Marco's voice.

"I need to finish the top of you. Turn over."

She did so, only for a second remembering that she was now topless beneath his gaze. What happened next was unexpected, however. Marco stood behind her, massaged the back of her neck, and then ran his fingers through her hair. Slowly circling on her scalp her began to massage her head. The hands worked in circles, through her dark red hair. His scented fingers moved onto her temples, around her ears, back to her head, Kitty smelling the sweet smell of the massage oils with his hands so close. It was a full head massage, perfectly done, as if he was reaching into her mind with his fingers and finding out her thoughts, her fantasies, knowing instinctively where she wanted to be touched, how to release the sensual woman. He looked down at her body, just the brief cloth of the bikini preventing her from complete nudity. What he wanted, what he could do with her, all had to be controlled as he gave her ultimate pleasure, ultimate relaxation. Perhaps he would see what she wanted, sensing her heightened sensuality as he massaged her, his fingers on her head, in her hair, he wanted to kiss her, all over. Maybe later...

He laid her head softly on the small pillow and worked on her neck and shoulders again, then slowly moving down her sides, stroking her arms on the way down to her legs, just touching her hips , sliding his fingers over the bikini, then on down to her thighs, calves and feet. When he reached her feet he would turn her over again, work on the backs of her legs, then on her back.

Kitty felt the man's hands. Her eyes were closed, her thoughts lost in the moment. When he moved his hands down her body, she opened her eyes a second, seeing the man over her, fingers working on her sides, avoiding her breasts. How she wished he could use his fingers there as well, scented oils on his fingertips as he circled her aureolae, the sensual touch on her. She sensed the man intent on her skin, engrossed in his job, to make her body responsive to every feeling, every nerve alive to his hands and what they could do to her. She closed here eyes again, laid back as his hands continued their journey of exploration over her body. She was helpless beneath his touch, stifling an intake of breath as she felt his fingers tracing the bikini, wondering if he was going to remove the flimsy garment, have her naked on the table, but his hands moved on to her thighs, massaging her muscles, stroking her skin. Her breathing, shallow with the relaxation became deeper as he worked his magic on her and occasional finger -- accidentally, of course -- brushed against the cloth of the bikini... what could he do to her next..?

What he did next was turn her over, working on her hamstrings. His hands ranged over her legs, calves and thighs, stretching and relaxing each muscle in turn. He was truly an expert! Kitty needed these muscles working on. By the time he was finished she was truly relaxed, but her senses were also heightened. In working on her lower back he also worked for a moment on her buttocks before tracing the outline of her bikini again and she felt his warm scented hands oh her thighs and hamstrings again. This man could touch her anywhere he wanted any way he wished or could command -- but he was a practiced hand and knew to control himself. He was at the beck and call of the woman, and he was, for the moment, glad to be so. He saw the pleasure it gave her, the brief smiles when he touched her just so, the exhalations, contented moans. Who had, any time recently, given her such pleasure?

Kitty was disappointed when the massage came to an end. He almost had to awaken her! He did that with a playful and thankfully not painful gentle slap with the towel as he cleaned his hands of the oil and began to pack his equipment away. Kitty was near sleep on the towel, lost in the dream of being touched by this man, Marco administering to his every wish and desire. He left her to rise, slowly, feeling every muscle relaxed and her whole body free of the tensions of the world. She glowed, inside as well as out. It was a sense heightened by his absence. He had even slightly bowed to her on his way out. She could still sense him. However, the fingers on her body, through her hair, massaging her scalp, hands on her arms, manipulating each muscle in turn. He had her on the table, her bare flesh defenceless against his touch, he could have done anything with her, to her... it was nearly too much...

Within minutes, Kitty's bikini was discarded on the floor as the jets of water ran over her body in the shower. Her hands travelled to where he had touched her, but although she could wash off the smell of the oils, the scent of the man -- just -- she could not wash away the memory of her massage, of being touched so deeply, so expertly, so erotically. She was captured by her senses. Her dreams that night were deep...

It was only a few minutes after he left Kitty that Marco phoned his true employer. In the safety of his van, making sure no one overheard , he called Canzini.

"She's as perfect as you described her."

"I knew she would be. What did you find out?"

"I saw a ticket to the Casino, the party tomorrow night. But why did we not take her now, when I had her helpless beneath my hands? It could have been over quickly, I would have found a way to carry her out... "

"Too many complications -- the owner of the hotel is no friend -- the owner of the Casino, however... I will need you talents tomorrow night."

Marco smiled. He had everything already planned -- they had done it before, and they knew it worked. Besides, he had already had the practice. He looked into the back of the van where a young woman lay, bound hand and foot with white tapes over her eyes and mouth -- the woman who was to have been Kitty's real masseur. Her tight short sleeved light blue outfit clung to her body -- still unconscious. Well, Marco could have his pleasure while Canzini had his! Marco drove off into the gathering dusk towards his home in the hills to make preparations for tomorrow night. When that was done, the female masseur could be released -- unless she wanted more of his own expert touch!

The taxi dropped Kitty at the casino-- a large white marble vision, with large walls surrounding it. Stunning. The man watching the guests from the balcony thought so too -- when he saw Kitty.

The party was still in full swing as the cool of the Mediterranean night succeeded the dying heat of evening. Light music played in the background from the quartet and mingled sublimely with the air, perfumed by the lavender, roses and scent of the citrus trees that surrounded the rococo mansion. The gardens were a pleasure ground and the company that night made it even more so, the well heeled of the region, business associates of the host, the Casino's owner. His own people served the drinks, waited on the buffet and walked the grounds making sure that the guests would be undisturbed. Then he saw her -- she had come to the party! Her dress was white, ankle length, tight against her body and one --sleeved. The dress was just tight enough to show what Kitty's one bare shoulder confirmed -- she wore no bra. Canzini could not help but gaze at the woman. A silver armlet complemented the small tasteful earrings and her silver watch.

The waiters handed out cool white wine, and as it touched her lips, Kitty looked about at the beautiful people -- not knowing that there were several who counted her in that category, especially the man , tall with greying dark hair, wearing the dinner jacket, she caught gazing at her a second. She wandered down to the rose garden.

The roses were almost lie a maze, their scent enticing and heightened by the evening, Kitty was intoxicated with the moment, the perfection of the night, the wine, the setting, unaware that she was being watched, studied, by a man waiting -- but then the reverie of both were broken! Two youngsters, obviously scions of some odious rich locals burst through the rose bushes, intent only on privacy with each other. The moment passed, Kitty made her way back towards the crowds and the party.

She had barely begun to mingle with the beautiful people when a waiter approached her, calling her by name. Apparently there was a telephone call for her. Here? Who knew she was here? She had not told anyone back home... perhaps something was wrong back at the hotel? The waiter told her that there was a telephone in a room upstairs that was used on these occasions. More than one pair of eyes watched Kitty, taking in the view of the woman in the tight dress as she ascended the stairs towards the room. Following the waiter's directions she saw the open door, passing out of sight of the party but still hearing the revelry...

Kitty saw the open door ahead of her, and the old-fashioned telephone hanging off the hook on the small white table, illuminated only by the light from the corridor. The rest of the room was in darkness, but Kitty made for the telephone, anxious as to what the matter could be. As such she did not sense the man waiting behind the door, the man who only yesterday had touched her so expertly, the man who had other areas of expertise he was about to use on Kitty, the man who even as he heard her footsteps approaching the door doused a small cloth pad with the colourless liquid, ready for her. He saw her outline as she entered the room, making for the table... it was time!

Kitty briefly checked her watch, and then reached for the receiver. The first thing she knew that there was someone behind her was when a strong arm reached around, lifting her, pinioning her arms to her sides! Before she could scream the cloth pad was clamped on her mouth and nose, gagging her cries, blocking her breathing. A sweet chemical stench filled her lips and nostrils. She screamed into the pad.

"MMMMMMMMM!!!" She tried to struggle for all she was worth, trying to kick at her assailant, but it was no use as he held her up, tall and powerful, he had her. Her cries turned to pleas behind the pad, but the man held her tight as the drug did its work.

"That's it, miss, breathe deep, it's better this way... don't want to hurt you... just a little chloroform..." Oh God, she recognised Marco's voice -- had he set her up? What was happening? Her eyes widened as she recognised him, struggled again, but it was no use, she was as helpless as she was under his touch, and Kitty knew she had no choice, no one was going to help. She breathed in as the man held her, her arms dropping as the chloroform took effect. He held her head back to watch her eyes flutter and close, feeling her body slump, every muscle relax as she fell unconscious.

It only took moments to carry Kitty in his arms down the back staircase, to the trade entrance and his waiting van, laying the unconscious woman on the mattress he had thoughtfully provided. He stroked her body as he lay her down. Under the dress she was only wearing small tanga knickers. He drove off into the night, the kidnapped woman asleep in the back... it was down to him to take her to the yacht waiting in the bay where she would be relieved of her dress, her shoes, her underwear, her armlet, earrings and watch, ready for Carlo Canzini, and his ropes...