Kitty Is Mistress

Story Info
Kitty has a bad day.
1.3k words
4.18
37.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd had a bad day in class. The teachers were disappointed in me, telling me I wasn't working hard enough. So I figured that I'd be able to relax with my boyfriend, who was visiting me that week.

When I finally got back to my room, I found him still asleep on the bed, still naked under the covers. That just made all of my frustration from the day boil over. I wanted to be in charge. I wanted to punish him for sleeping while I was struggling in class.

I called his name to see if he was half awake, or completely asleep. When he is asleep, it is hard to wake him up. He was sound asleep.

I tied him spread eagle to the bed, but left the covers on him, and went to go change. I put on a purple satin bra that is too small and pushes my breasts up and some super tight green satin pants with no underwear on underneath. Then I pulled the whip out from my special drawer.

I walked over to the bed and slowly began to pull the covers down to the end of the bed, careful not to wake him. When I had the covers completely off, I began to caress his thighs with the whip. He started to grow hard, but was still sleeping. So I crawled onto the bed and started sliding my hot crotch up his leg to his hip. I slowly pulled my thigh along his balls, rubbing the satin on them. I then straddled him, so his hard cock was rubbing against my already burning clit through the satin. He started to moan and tried to move. The restraints woke him quickly and he looked down to see me slowly moving myself up and down on his cock. He didn't notice the whip, and put his head back down and began to moan again.

Whack!

I slapped him with the whip on the inside of his thigh. He arched his back and look at me again, this time seeing the whip and wondering what he did wrong.

"Now, is that any way to greet your Mistress? Sleeping after she's had a hard day in class?"

He shook his head.

I slapped him hard on his thigh again.

"What?"

"No Mistress!"

I raised my eyebrows at him in approval and continued to move myself along his shaft. I began to push my clit onto the head of his dick because it gave me the best stimulation. His breathing quickened.

"Oh, you like that don't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress, I like it very much."

I slapped him again. I was in a mean mood.

"I did not tell you you could speak. And I don't care if you like this or not, I am doing this for MY pleasure. Do you understand?"

He nodded. He was trying to be so good, I almost felt bad whipping him. Almost.

"Good boy....." I started caressing his chest with the whip, and then I reached up and draped a piece of blanket over his face as a blindfold.

"Do not let that come off of your face. Do you understand?"

He just barely managed to nod without letting it fall off. I was going to enjoy this.

I was still stimulating my clit against the head of his cock, so I began to slide up and down the shaft again. He whimpered and tried to move his arms. I simply watched in amusement and put one of my legs betweeen his so that he would also have satin on his balls. Every time I slid up his shaft, my leg would push against his balls, and when I slid down, it moved back again. His legs started to shake a little with his effort to move them.

"Mmmmmmm...................Feels good, doesn't it slave?"

Again he nodded, but the blindfold slipped down to his cheeks.

"Dear oh dear. You just want to be punished today, don't you?"

Realizing he was already in trouble, he began to speak.

"Yes Mistress, punish me, abuse me, use me! I am your slave. Do with me...." I whipped his nipple hard while he was speaking and he yelped and cut himself off.

"I did NOT tell you you could speak. I guess you really do want to be punished." When he saw the look in my eyes and how serious I really was, he started to moan and whimper. But it was too late to back out now.

I got up and stood next to the bed. I saw him watching me, and decided to actually tie a blindfold on him, to make the punishment more torturous.

After tieing the blindfold on, I removed my pants and laid them on his cock and uppper thighs. He strained to move his body to get more sensation from them, but he couldn't. I only laughed mercilessly and lightly tucked them under his legs so they wouldn't move when the whipping began.

"Count them slave."

Whack! I hit him on the upper thigh where the satin pants were resting. He moaned and almost forgot to count. I was just about to smack him again for forgetting when he managed to gasp out "One!"

I chose to ignore that, and slapped him on the other thigh. He composed himself more, getting used to the feeling.

"Two Mistress, thank you Mistress."

"Oh, that is MUCH better. Good boy!" I caressed his thigh where I had just hit it. He shuddered.

Whack! I hit him right next to where I could see his cock standing, straining against the fabric. He jumped as much as he could with the restraints on.

"Three Mistress, thank you Mistress!" He was panting now, making me even hotter. I could feel myself start to get wet.

Whack! I smacked him on the other side, right next to his cock. He shook again.

"Four Mistress, thank you Mistress!"

This time I slapped him lighter, right next to the head of his cock. He half moaned, half screamed and tried desperately to get out of his restraints.

"Five Mistress, thank you Mistress!"

I knew that he knew that I was going to slap him on his cock soon, but he didn't know when. I held him in suspense for a while longer, waiting for a full minute before I smacked him again, this time on his balls, but lightly.

"SIX! OH GOD MISTRESS!" He was going wild, struggling like crazy against the restraints.

Whack! I slapped him on his shaft this time, harder than when I hit his balls. He began to continuously moan.

"SEVEN! PLEASE MISTRESS, I CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE!"

Whack!! I hit him harder on his shaft for his impertinance.

"You can take exactly what I tell you you can take. Now stop that." He tried to stop writhing on the bed, but I could tell it was taking all of his strength.

Whack! I hit him softer this time, closer to the head. He began whimpering and starting struggling again.

"EIGHT MISTRESS!" He could barely get it out.

Whack. I hit him even lighter this time, as close as I could get to the head without hitting him directly on it.

"OH MY GOD MISTRESS!! NINE MISTRESS!" I knew that I couldn't wait any more, I could only hit him once more and then I had to have him inside of me.

Smack. I hit him even more lightly on the head of his cock. He starting screaming, begging with me.

"OH GOD, TEN MISTRESS!! PLEASE MISTRESS, NO MORE, PLEASE!!!!!" His cock was throbbing with pleasure, he was about to go over the edge. I shushed him with my lips on his. He continued to moan into my mouth. I started stroking his shaft and I thought that he was going to explode right then and there.

"Do you need to cum slave?"

"Oh god, please Mistress, please!"

I continued to stroke his throbbing cock while I thought about it. Then I yanked the satin off, causing him to scream again.

"CUM!"