Kitty Kats Training

Story Info
Your first meeting with your Master.
8k words
4.63
45.3k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story I wrote for my toy to enjoy.I hope you all enjoy it as much as she does. Many thanks also go to Pappya Lynne for her editing skills.

It is Friday morning you're sitting at your desk wondering what you will do this weekend. The kids are away at their dads and to make matters worse you hadn't spoken to me this morning because I was traveling.

Your phone rings, "Hi Kat, sorry to disturb you, but some flowers have arrived for you at reception and the delivery guy says that he is under strict orders to give them to you personally."

Who is sending me flowers you think. "Ok I will be right over," you say.

As you get to reception you can see the large bunch of flowers, but not who is delivering them.

"Hello Kitty Kat," you hear from behind the flowers. You gasp...only one person calls you that. Slowly I lower the flowers. As I do, I see your face go through all sorts of emotions as you realize it is me.

"How? What? When? Why" you stutter not really believing that I'm standing right in front of you.

"All in good time little one," I whisper as I spy the receptionist take note of what is going on. "What? No kiss for someone you've not seen in ages Kat?" With that you regain some composure and hug me tight and kiss me as if your life depended on it. As you hug me I reach down and feel your tight ass in your skirt, noting the underwear.

"Room 202 Mansion on Delaware 7 p.m. Don't be late little one and make sure you have the right knickers on," I whisper in your ear. "I'm sure you have lots of work to do Kat. So I will see you for dinner later. Have a good day," I say for the receptionist's benefit. With that I turn on my heels and walk out. All you can do is stare at my departing back in wonder.

"Who was that Kat?" you hear the receptionist ask, bringing you back to your senses. "J..J..ust a friend," you quietly reply.

You walk back to your desk in a daze can he really be here you think. Your pussy tightens and dampens as you realize you could be in for the weekend of your life. Time to live out all your fantasies.

"Oh god M..M..aster's here for me" you whisper to yourself. Suddenly realizing someone might have heard you, the blush rises in your face but all anyone can see is a great big grin. Thinking about what I had said you wonder what I could have meant about wearing the right knickers. Then like a light bulb going off you remember that I only like you in a thong.

"Damn! What am I going to do now?" You think to yourself. The only underwear shop close by is Victoria's Secret. You'll have to go on your lunch break, but what if someone from work sees you? The office is already buzzing about your flower delivery. You sigh outwardly as you decide that any awkwardness at work is well worth having the right underwear when you see your Master later tonight.

It is quiet when you enter the store.

"Can I help you?" an assistant asks. You blush.

"I n..n..eed a couple of thongs," you answer hesitantly.

"Is it for an Anniversary, Birthday or just daywear?" she asks. At this point your submissive side kicks in.

"N..o it's for my first time meeting with my Master," you reply knowing that I would want you to tell the truth.

The girl giggles and says "How exciting." This reaction puts you slightly more at ease.

"Yes it is. Can you suggest anything that would do justice to the occasion?" you ask

"I'm sure we can find a few things for you to try." states the clerk.

"I'm not sure I can try them on," you shyly reply

"Why not, short on time?" she asks. Your blush deepens. On seeing this reaction the girl grins and says "A little excited are we?"

"Very," you reply

"No problem I will get you some tissues so you don't ruin anything. You have to make sure they fit. You don't want to disappoint your master do you?" she cheerfully replies. You shake your head.

The girl goes off to find you some tissues as you browse around the store. One pair catches your eye; a black g-string but at the back the T has 15 diamante studs sewn in. You pick those up and keep looking. Next you come across a pair of blood red pure lace thongs that show everything but you're sure I will like.

"Oh good choices," says the girl as she comes back. You blush again "I'm wearing the black ones at the moment" she says as she turns and pulls out her skirt. Your eyes are drawn to the girls ass as you see the way the T sits snugly at the top of her cheeks. Your blush Deepens. "I know just the thing for the last pair," she says taking you by the arm and leading you to another display. "Here you are," she says picking up what looks to be a ball of string. Taking you by the arm she leads you to the changing room. "Try them on and let me see. So I can make sure they fit right,"

"Oh I couldn't," you say.

"Why? Don't you want this to be perfect? Its ok I won't bite," she giggles.

"O..oo.kk," you reply not sure how you have gotten yourself in this position. You go into the cubicle and take off your skirt and knickers then wipe yourself down. "Oh god I'm dripping" you think to yourself. You reach for the black ones first slowly pulling them up your legs and fitting them.

"You ok in there? Let's have a look then," you hear the clerk say.

Gingerly, you pull back the curtain and show the clerk. "Lift up your blouse I can't see properly," she says. You slowly lift it up "Perfect fit in front turn around so I can see the back."

"Oh god" you mutter. As you feel the girls fingers straighten the T bar, you can't help but become more aroused.

"Perfect fit here too. He will love you in these!" she says smiling. "Next the red I think," she says. You close the curtain and take off the black ones and try on the red. As before she makes sure they fit properly but you can feel her breath on your ass as she checks the back. "Last ones then," she cheerfully says. Try as you might you can't work out how to put on this ball of string.

"C.C.ould you help me please?" you shyly ask realizing that the girl is going to see your wet shaven pussy, but it turns you on knowing that by displaying yourself like this, it would turn me on.

The girl comes in and takes the ball of string from you. She unravels it and says, "left foot here, right foot here." You do as instructed and she starts to pull them up for you. At that point you stumble and put your hands on the girl's head, not realizing that you have also pulled her towards you until you feel the girls nose on your engorged clit.

"Sorry. Sorry," you say trying to pull away, but the girl brings you in closer as her tongue snakes out and caresses your clit. "Oh god no please no I've never Oh god no," you say as her tongue keeps licking away at you. You are so turned on that your orgasm hits you before you know it and you squirt all over the poor girls face. You expect her to pull away, but she stays there lapping up all you have to offer.

"MMMMMM...... Such a treat," she says as your knees buckle. Holding you steady she gets up so that you are eye to eye. Then she lightly kisses your lips so that you taste yourself. "Thank you," she says, as she breezes out to help other customers. You finally pull yourself together and go and pay for your purchases blushing furiously as you exit the store.

You arrive at the hotel at 6:50 and wait nervously in the lobby as you wonder about what might happen. You knock right on time.

"The door's open," you hear from within. You open the door and enter, letting the door close behind you.

"Wow!" you gasp as you look around the beautiful suite. Your eyes come to rest on me and you shyly smile.

"Quiet, just listen," I say, as you open your mouth to speak. "You have a choice now and only now. We can just be friends and have a fun weekend, nothing expected or assumed, OR you can take off your clothes and begin the weekend of your life. Which could end up, if you please me, with this being placed around your neck," I say as I show you a collar of black leather with a silver disc hanging from it. Choices, choices.

You look at the collar as if it was the meaning of life (which to you at this moment it is). You hurriedly start to take blouse off. "Slowly," I say. You continue more slowly and start to swing your hips, putting on a tantalizing show for me. Your blouse is off followed by your bra, then you shimmy out of your skirt. You reach for the edge of your black thong. "No leave that on. Kneel down with yours knees 18 inches apart hands behind your head." You comply with my wishes. "This is the 'present' position whenever I say 'present' you will assume this position. Do you understand little one?" You open your mouth to speak, but I cut you off, "pets don't talk little one you have to earn that right." You nod your head, leaving you in this position as I watch you.

You don't know where to look because you know you cannot look me in the eye. Finally you hear me say, "crawl to me little one. Your training is about to start." You slowly crawl towards me. As you reach me you look up expectantly. "Hands behind your back," I say. As you comply I snap on the handcuffs on so you are restrained. "These are necessary because you are not allowed to use your hands yet. Now using only your mouth unzip me."

At first you can't get the tab of my zipper but on the third try you succeed and as you do you can feel the hardness of my cock (the one you will learn to worship) straining through my underwear. "Good girl," you hear me say and are amazed at the feeling of pride rising within you from my praise. I take off my trousers and say, "same again with my boxers." You stretch up and grasp the top of my boxers and slowly drag them down, but they snag on my hard cock. It takes you a couple of attempts and finally you achieve my task. There right in front of you is 6 1/2 inches of rock hard cock but it is the girth that makes your eyes widen. You are kneeling in front of me handcuffed, staring at my cock, and you can feel your pussy juice soaking your thong and running down your thighs. You move your head forward and open your lips as though to take me in your mouth. "Stop. Did I tell you to do that?" I demand. You hang your head, shaking it, realizing you made a mistake. "It's ok little one, I know your eager to please me, but you must learn patience," I reassure you, "but you only do as you're told. Not what you expect to happen. You are my toy to play with however I want, not how you want it. Understand little one?" You slowly nod your head. "Just nuzzle your face into my cock. I want you to breathe in the musk and get to know my scent" I tell you.

You slowly bring your face into contact with my hard cock and you can feel the warmth of it against your cheek. At last you feel as though this is where you belong; nuzzling your master's cock. I bring my hand down and grasp the base of my cock and say, "open and take in just the head ok little one?" You nod and open your mouth, moving cautiously.

You think to yourself how wonderful it feels to have your Master in you at last and how it is making you struggle to just hold the head in your mouth. Every man before has just let you do what you want, so this is agony for you. You want to feel the whole length deep in your throat. Unconsciously, you take me deeper and then with jolt I pull free. "Tsk Tsk little one, not very good at doing as you are told are you? Oh well I will punish you later for that infraction," I say in a voice that sends a chill down your spine.

Your heart drops and a single tear trickles down your cheek as you inwardly admonish yourself for being so impatient and disappointing your Master. "I can see how eager you are to show me your oral skills, so get back to work little one. Make it good and you might lessen your punishment," you finally hear me say.

With that you latch on to my cock with the gusto of a starving man. You look into my eyes and I see a twinkle in yours. Though you can't smile with my cock at the back of your throat your eyes are smiling. After 10 minutes of your best work I still haven't cum, this confuses and worries you. No one has ever lasted this long in your mouth before. Then you feel my hand grasp the hair at the back of your head and pull you all the way on to my cock. You struggle, finding it hard to breathe with your throat full and your nose in my pubes. "Now for what you really want me to do little one," you hear me say as I start to fuck your face.

Keeping a tight hold of your head I just use your mouth. After a couple of minutes I say, "Get ready little one and do NOT spill any!" You then feel my cock explode down your throat and you choke a little, but the taste overwhelms you. You drink down every drop of my cum eagerly, silently begging for more, thinking to yourself how deliciously it tastes, like nectar of the gods. The pleasure of making your Master orgasm inside your mouth and being permitted to savour his cum makes your body shake as you cum all over your thong without any physical stimulation. "Naughty, naughty Little One. You disappoint me by cumming without permission," I say as I pull my cock out of your warm mouth. You collapse on the floor with tears rolling down your face. I lift up your face and lick away your tears, "now it's time for you to have a reason for those tears, and to help you learn your lessons."

You gasp when you hear those words from my mouth but your pussy soaks at the thought. "Stand up and look at me Little One," I say. You struggle to your feet and shyly look at my chin, too nervous to meet my gaze. I softly lift your chin and look into your eyes. I see fear and excitement as you wonder how far I will take you this first time. "Do you understand why you must be punished little one?" You nod your head. "It's ok you may speak little one. I want you to tell me why I'm punishing you."

"B.. Because I disobeyed you and disappointed you," you whisper.

"Speak up Little One. Do not be ashamed," I say.

"Because I disappointed you and let you down," you say more boldly."

"Good girl. Now for some basics. Do you know what a SAFE word is?" I ask.

You look at me blankly, "safe word Sir?" you blush.

"Yes. A word to say to me when I'm getting close to your limits."

"I don't have one Sir," you reply.

"Ok we will use traffic lights. Green: (I'm fine carry on). Amber: (caution I'm getting close to my limits.) and RED: (stop). If you use red we stop immediately until you feel safe enough to continue. Ok Little One?"

"Yes Sir," you reply.

"Turn around little one." You do as you're told and I undo the handcuffs. You rub your wrists and smile to yourself. "Come and lie across my lap little one." Your eyes widen and you slowly step towards me, then lay across my lap. "For your first time you will get six smacks. For each subsequent infraction it will go up by two. Do you understand Little One?"

"Yes Sir," you reply as I feel a shudder go through you. I put my right leg over your legs so you can't start kicking or move away.

"I want you to count out loud each smack and thank me ok?" You nod and I can feel you tremble as your pussy gushes over my lap like a waterfall.

SMACK..."Ow. Ow. One Sir, thank you." It doesn't really hurt it's more the surprise. SMACK...this time it's a bit harder on your left cheek, "argh Two Sir, thank you." SMACK...this catches the bottom of your right cheek, warming it nicely, "ohhh. Three Sir, thank you." SMACK...bottom of left cheek, "UUhhh Four Sir, thank you."

I let you get used to the feeling of having your ass spanked, gently rubbing both cheeks. Then with my left hand I slide down the crack of your ass and into your drenched pussy, caressing your clit slowly for a couple of minutes. When my finger is wet enough I pull out and spread your ass cheeks so I can find your most private hole. When I find it I slide in one finger gently opening you up, then when you're used to that, I add a second slipping in and out of your tight ass.

SMACK...two fingers still buried in your ass "OWWW Five Sir, thank you." Caught by surprise that one did hurt but damn, it got you very hot.

"Last one Little One" I say with you squirming in my lap. SMACK...your panting, on the verge of orgasm,

"oh god oh god, six, thank you Sir," you continue to squirm in my lap trying to put pressure on your clit.

"What's up little one do you want to cum?"

"Please Sir. Please let me cum!" you beg as you squirm even more.

"Just hold it Little One," I say as I bring my right hand to your nipple and start to twist and pull on it.

"Oh please, please, oh god so close! Please SIR"

"CUM" I order you. With my permission you go off like a fire cracker; squirting through your thong onto my lap, but this is not clear liquid. It's yellow, you have lost control of your bladder during your orgasm and peed on me. "That will not do Little One," I say as I let you drop to the floor.

When you realize what you have done you break down in tears. Seeing you like this tugs at my heart so instead of punishing you I wrap you in my arms and cuddle you as I say, "it's ok little one.. it's ok." That is the first time you have really let yourself go and as a result this happened. I will not punish you this time but if it happens again, you will be." You look up into my eyes to see if I'm telling you the truth. On seeing no anger in my eyes you relax a little but snuggle in closer to my body. You drift off to sleep in my arms so I pick you up and lay you gently on the bed and cover your beautiful body.

After an hour you wake up with a start not realizing where you are. You look around until you finally see me. "Oh thank god it wasn't a dream," you whisper.

"Hello Little One, feeling better?" I say smiling at you. Then I see a frown cross your brow and you look at me nervously. I know you are thinking about your accident. "Don't worry, accidents happen occasionally Little One," I say to put your mind at rest. Hearing these words you relax. "Go and take a shower. Room service will be up in 15 minutes and I want you to answer the door in just your robe leaving a good deal of cleavage on show, understand?" You nod your head as you jump out of bed and into the bathroom. I smile at your giddiness. 10 minutes later you are out of the shower dressed in your robe waiting for room service.

The knock on the door finally comes and you look at me with a mixture of fear and excitement. "Open the door." You look down at your robe and shake your head as you walk to the door. On opening the door you see an 18 year old boy who gasps as he looks at your serene beauty. Finding it hard to not look at your chest he almost starts drooling.

Smiling to yourself you say, "bring it in and place it on the table."

"Y..yyes ma'am," he falters. The young lad brings in the food and sets it on the table. As he is doing this I notice you checking out his ass and I motion for you to undo your robe. You shake your head no, but I just glare at you. Reluctantly you undo the robe. It's then that you realize that if you stand still your robe still covers you.

I give the lad a $5 tip and say "thank you." As he opens the door I say, "honey don't you think he deserves a kiss for being so prompt?" You look at me in surprise but turn back and you kiss the lad on the cheek. As you lean forward your robe opens slightly and he glimpses at your nipple.

He leaves after your kiss and as you close the door behind him you turn to me and say, "oh god how could you make me do that?" I look at you and see fire in your eyes so I walk up to you, open your robe and push two fingers into your pussy.

"If it was so bad why are you dripping wet? You loved it and you enjoy the fact that you know he is probably in the toilet having a wank thinking of you right now." You gasp as I continue to push my fingers in and out of your hot pussy. Taking you to the very edge I pull away and say, "let's eat and we will discuss your punishment for your earlier reluctance."