Kitty Kats Training Ch. 02

Story Info
Your master continues to train you.
6.2k words
4.57
32.3k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello again all this is part 2 of my toys training.So please read part 1 first.Thanks again to Pappya Lynne for her editing skills and to my toy for her help and inspiration.

Enjoy

Dave

DAY 2

I am dreaming and it feels wonderful. My cock is on the receiving end of a wonderful blow job from my Kitty Kat. Slowly it filters through to my brain that it's not a dream and the sensations I am feeling are real. I open my eyes and look down to see your beautiful face looking up at me.

Giving my cock one last lick you say "Good morning Sir. How may I please you?" You punctuate this by taking me deep in your throat.

I groan as I feel my cock in your throat. "Continue as you are little one I'm sure you would like some cream for breakfast" I say. You bob your head up and down with my cock in your mouth. "But slowly little one I want you to work for your reward" you groan around my cock.

After 10 minutes of the wonderful sensations of your mouth I decide its time for your reward. "Present" I say. You look at me in confusion. "PRESENT" little one...NOW!" You jump up and get into the "present" position. I smile as I look at you knelt like that. "Beautiful" I whisper. Getting out of bed, I move in front of you. "We will deal with that later little one. This is the position that I want you in from now on when I cum in your mouth so you will always remember I am your SIR." With that I grab the back of your head and pull you back to my cock.

After your wonderful blow job all I want to do now is fuck your face and cum in your mouth. So that is what I proceed to do. You groan as I start to use your mouth. I almost orgasm, as you feel me explode in your throat. "Make sure its all clean little one" I tell you. "After you clean up, lie in the middle of the bed little one" and you jump up and do as I request. Taking four lengths of restraints out of my bag, I tie you up spread eagle on the bed.

As you are tied up, I add to my fun by placing a blindfold on you. Now that you are blindfolded I take a small butt plug out and lube it up and a vibrator. I slowly start to tease your rose bud with my tongue and fingers.

"Oh god Sir your little one is so hot please?"

I smile reach down and place the plug at the entrance of your ass.

"Don't you dare cum little one" I say as I push the plug into place.

"OHHH Goooddd. Please Sir... Please?," you groan. When the plug is in place, I sit back and watch you squirm. I then lean forward and with the tip of my tongue flick your clit. "OOOOOHHHHHHHH" is all that comes out of your mouth. Reaching for the vibe, I continue to just flick your clit until you feel me slide the vibe into your wet pussy.

"NNNNOOOOOOO SIR please nooooo. OOOHHH GGoooDD need too cum Noooottt aaalllooowwwed, oooohhhh ggoooddd."

I leave you with your ass and pussy full and you struggling on the bed. I go to the ice bucket and get some ice.

"Are you all hot little one? Do you want me to cool you down?" I ask.

"OOHH SSSSOOOO HHOOOOTTTT SIR Pleeaassse" then you jump as you feel me trace your nipple with an ice cube.

"Still hot little one?"

"PPPLLLEAseee SSSSIIIRR" you stop and scream "Cuuuuummmmmiiinnnnngg" as you feel the other cube in my hand trace your clit.

"So, my little one does not follow orders? Well if you want to cum little one, then cum you shall." With that said, I place your thong from last night in your mouth and turn on the vibe in your pussy on full. "Now you can CUM all you want little one" I whisper in your ear. I turn around and head to the bathroom to shower and let you enjoy your orgasms.

I smile to myself as I move into the bathroom. I get in the shower and wash myself thinking about how I'm going to play with your body. 20 minutes later I come back into the bedroom. I look at you shaking and squirming all over the bed. The sheets between your legs are pooled with your juices and you look so sexy. Turning the vibe down, I reach up and take the panties out of your mouth.

"Oh God please Sir, no more, I can't take any more" you croak. Taking a glass of water I feed you sips until your throat feels normal again. Now that your throat is back to normal, I turn up the vibe again. "Oohhh GOD SIR you are evil to me" you gasp.


"You wanted to cum little one...so cum you will" I reply.

"ooooHHHH nnnOOO nnnnooottt aaaggaaiiin" you scream as you cum again.

To keep you quiet, I kneel astride your face and feed you my cock. "Suck little one and make it good" I say as I grasp your nipples and twist. Keeping the pressure on your nipples, you give me head as though your life depends on it. Once I'm nice and hard, I let go of your nips and turn down the vibe. Letting you recover slightly, I reach down and take out the butt plug. Grabbing some lube I cover my cock in it. You feel me get between your legs. Then feel the head of my cock at your rosebud.

"OHHH please Sir fuck my ass... use your little one's slutty ass... PLEASE FUCK MY ASS SIR I NEED IT." You end in a scream as I ram my hard cock up your ass. Releasing your legs from their restraints, I raise you up and start to fuck your ass. As I do this, my stomach pushes the vibe in and out of your pussy so it feels like your getting fucked by two people at once. I reach down and turn the vibe up again and start to fuck your ass hard till I can take no more and fill your ass with my cum.

This causes a massive explosion in your body and you blackout with pleasure. You come round to find that I have released your arms and am holding you in my arms stroking your hair.

"Thank you Sir. Your slut thanks you for using her Sir" you mumble as you drift off to sleep in my arms.

When you slowly come back to life after your orgasm induced sleep, you find yourself curled up in my arms. When you realize it's my arms around you, you snuggle in closer and think about what has, is and will happen. Thinking about this makes you purr.

"This is so right. I am my master's toy and I feel free. When I am with him all that matters is him and his pleasure and through his pleasure I am happy. I want to stay here forever in my Sirs arms, at his feet, with his cock in my mouth, pussy or ass. I am his. I finally belong." You snuggling and purring rouse's me. I kiss the top of your head and you look up.

"Hello little one. How are you feeling?" I ask.

"Oh Sir, so many things. Ecstatically happy, a little sore but most of all I feel I belong to you Sir. Thank you. I never knew I was allowed or could feel this peaceful with myself" you reply as you snuggle closer.

I smile at you. "I'm glad that I make you feel that way little one. I am very proud of you so far little one, but the weekend is not over yet."

You frown. "Sir, I don't care what else you do to me. That you are getting pleasure from your toy is all I care about Sir, so please, please do as you wish to me. I will try my best not to let you down."

"I know you will little one. It's time for a shower before we start the rest of the day little one" you nod and rise taking me by the hand and you lead me to the shower.

Holding your hands in mine, I walk backward, leading you toward the shower. I say to you, "follow me Sir, I would very much like to show you my appreciation."

You respond, "sounds intriguing, little one." As you glance into my eyes, you see them sparkling with a little twinkle. Once we have reached the shower, I want to hold you close and bring your body against mine. With my left arm wrapped around your lower back and my right arm wrapped over your shoulder, my hand laying across your upper back, I pull you against me and tell you how much I love my Sir and how much you mean to me. I then proceed to kiss you by gently caressing your lips with mine, outline your lips with my warm, wet tongue. Slowly, I slip it through your soft lips and tickle your tongue. My heart melts. I am holding my Sir so close and it feels so good. You are so warm, and comforting and I feel safe and secure knowing that you love me and care for me.

I lean into the shower and turn on the water. I step inside, turn around and take your hand, guiding you inside the shower. Once inside I turn you to face me as I gently guide you into the falling water. I lean forward to kiss you again while the water splashes over our heads, wetting our hair. My hands and fingers glide over your head as I pull you in closer to my wanting lips.

Next, I take the bath gel and squeeze a small amount in the bath sponge and work up a nice thick lather. At this point my pussy is getting really hot and I can feel her beginning to throb. Slowly, I begin to bathe you. Starting at your neck...I give your neck a gentle nibble as I kiss it, followed by the sponge as I massage the foam into your skin.

Next, I kiss your chest, nipples, and stomach, as they too are followed by a soft massage of the sponge. I do the same thing with your shoulders, arms and hands, taking your fingers and seductively sucking each fingertip. As I bathe you lower, I notice that you are very excited.

Your cock stands out at attention as if to say "don't forget about me little one."

I think to myself..."oh, how could I ever forget Sir's cock?"

At this point, I take the "present" position and kneel down in front of you and kiss your cock. Like a giddy little school girl, I giggle and say, "look Sir, no hands!" I then wrap my hands around your thighs pulling you in close as I begin to bathe your cock using my tongue. I make sure to get every inch of him. As I slip my lips over your cock I slide my mouth down your shaft as I try to take in every inch, completely. I am in heaven. Here I am, at my Sirs feet attending to his needs and I am happy, very happy. I am at peace and very content. There is no other place that I would rather be. For a brief moment, I release you only to place my cheek against your legs and hug you close and very tight.

"Sir, you have no idea how happy I am right now. I have never been happier in my whole entire life. Thank you." I say. I proceed to pull your cock back into my waiting mouth eager to show you how much I adore your cock. Sucking gently but firmly, I slide my mouth up and down your cock as I begin to hear faint moans drifting in the air. I look up to see you watching me. Oh how it turns me on to see you watching me.

As you look into my eyes you respond by saying, "good girl, little one, you please me so much."

I respond, "thank you Sir, my mission is to please you always." You then begin to stroke my hair, while I continue sucking your cock. Again, my mouth slides up and down your thick hard cock, and I begin to feel it start to pulse. I know that my Sir is ready to give his little kitty kat some wonderful cream. It happens to be the best cream in the world, mmm.

I say, "Please Sir, don't hold back, I want your cream and I need your cream. Kitty Kat is very thirsty Sir." You begin to push your cock into my face, fucking my mouth. I can feel that your explosion is almost imminent. You brace your hands against the sides of the shower as you fuck my mouth with increasing speed and force. You then take a hand reach down and grab my hair pulling me in closer. All of a sudden there it is...that taste...that wonderful taste...the taste of the finest cream in all the world and I get to have it. No one else. I have to swallow fast as the next spurts come quickly, and I don't want to choke. Not on Sir's cum. That would be a waste. I greedily lick up every drop of your fine cream and proceed to continue kissing all the parts of your body.

"You're a good girl little one," I see that you got every last drop now, didn't you?" you say with a smile.

"My only thought Sir is to please you. Everything I do, I do to please you." I respond. I gently turn you around and continue bathing you. I kiss your left ass cheek and massage it with the soapy sponge, I continue in the same manner with your right ass cheek. Then taking the soapy sponge, I begin to trace the crack of your ass with the sponge, pushing it gently along the crease, concentrating on your rosebud.

"Sir? Would you please step under the water to rinse the soap off," I request.

"Certainly, little one," you reply.

After you have rinsed, I begin to poke my tongue across your rosebud. Pushing your ass cheeks aside, I plant a kiss directly on top of your rosebud pressing my tongue just inside. Next, I turn you back around and spreading your legs, I kiss the inside of your thighs giving you little nibbles, and then proceed to massage the soap into your skin. I continue again, in this manner with your thighs, knees, calves and feet, taking great care not to throw you off balance when I lift them.

As I ask you to step under the water again to rinse, I stop and think to myself..."oh this is the best life a subbie could ever have...I have the best Sir in the world, pleasing him and making him happy, makes me happy. I am the luckiest subbie in the world."

I then stand up and look into your eyes and say, "oh Sir, thank you for allowing me to care for you, if I do nothing else the rest of my life except spend the rest of my life loving you and taking care of you it will be well worth it. This little subbie loves you and wants nothing more than to please you and make you happy."

"Oh little one," you say, "I love you very much and it pleases me to know that you want to please me and make me happy. You sure do know how to take care of me, thank you my pet. You please me very much little one." Switching places in the shower, I quickly wash myself as you watch in amazement. I turn off the water and grab the towel that is on the towel rack. Stepping outside the shower I take your hand and lure you out. Placing the towel over your head, I begin to gently pat your face and hair dry.

I continue drying you...first your neck, your shoulders, your arms and hands, and your chest. Taking the towel, I slowly stroke the towel in my hands up and down your chest, turning you around; I dry your back and ass. Turning you to face me again, I begin to dry your lower abdomen and cock, then your legs. Kneeling down, I begin to dry your right leg and then your left. I get off of one knee and set my foot down on the floor presenting my thigh as a footstool.

"Sir, would you please put your feet up here so that I can do a thorough job of drying them off?" I ask. You smile, placing a foot on my leg. I dry it off and proceed to dry off the other foot. "Now, Sir, if we are to have a busy day ahead of us, while I dry off, won't you please go to the closet and choose something for me to wear today?"

"It would be my pleasure little one." You then walk out of the bathroom toward the closet.

After such a wonderful shower with my little one, I cross to the wardrobe to pick out today's outfit. I decide on a navy blue halter dress, which will allow a fair amount of cleavage to show. With this I add three inch strapped heels by jimmy choo. I lay these out on the bed and wait for my little one to come out of the bathroom.

You emerge from the bathroom looking fresh and alive. Naked you pad across the room and fall to your knees at my feet. I stroke your hair and say. "Thank you little one for a wonderful shower, today we will be going out and having some fun," you look up at me in slight surprise "Trust me little one you will enjoy it."

"As you wish Sir." is your reply.

"Stand up little one and retrieve your last pair of thongs you bought yesterday."

You jump up saying "Yes Sir." You cross to the drawer and get the ball of string. Coming back to me you hand it to me. As you stand in front of me I kneel down so that I can put it on for you. Sliding the string up your legs, I turn you round to make sure it fits in the crack of your ass. Turning you back I'm now faced with your pussy. You can feel my breath on your clit. I make sure that the single strand coming down is straight and that where it splits in two is on the outside of your pussy lips. You have a thong on but your whole pussy is still exposed. Reaching behind you to the bed also brings me closer to your pussy. I slowly lick your clit.

You moan "Oh yes."

I grab the ben-wa balls off the bed and while still licking your clit, insert them.

"What are they Sir?" you ask in surprise as you feel them enter you.

"Just something to remind you who owns this pussy and a training device. You wouldn't want to cum in public would you little one, so now you will learn a little control" I reply. Sliding up your body I notice your nipples are getting erect so I take each in turn and bring them to full length. "Get dressed little one I'm hungry. It's time for breakfast" I tell you.

"Yes Sir."

Fifteen minutes later, after a light sprinkling of make-up to enhance your beauty, we leave for breakfast.

As we walk to the lift you feel the balls move in your pussy causing you to groan. "Is there a problem little one?" I ask with a smile on my face.

"NNOO SIR" you gasp in reply. Waiting for the lift, you try to stand still so as to keep the balls from moving. When the lift arrives we step in. As soon as the doors close I spin you round and kiss you hard. Invading your mouth with my tongue, you melt in my arms. The lift stops at the next floor so I turn my back on you. A couple gets in, and I decide to have some fun. With my left hand I reach back and stroke your clit through your skirt. You gasp as I make contact. This causes the lady to look at you, and ask, "Are you ok?"

"Yes, just a shiver" you reply, trying to keep a straight face.

I increase the pressure on your clit. You move closer which causes the balls to move and you fight to keep quiet. You notice the lady looking at you with a sparkle in her eyes. She mouths at you "I wish that was me" you grin as you realize she knows what we are doing and blush. With my fingers working on your clit and the knowledge that someone else knows what I am doing is making you get close to orgasm. The lift judders as it stops at the next floor causing another gasp from you. Four more people enter the lift pushing me back into you. The next thing you feel is someone pulling on your nipple, you look down and see that the lady has your right nipple in one of her hands. You look her in the eyes and she mouths "quiet" you nod your head. I see this and smile. She notices and smiles too. I increase the pressure on your clit as she increases the pull on your nipple. As we reach the ground floor and everyone departs, I push hard on my clit and she pulls hard on your nipple and you cum.

As she leaves she says, "I love those sort of shivers."

You blush deeper but say nothing.

I smile at you as we get out of the lift. "Did you enjoy that little one?"

"Yyy..ee..ssss Sir." you reply blushing furiously.

"Good girl."

A smile flits across your lips. I lead you across to the dining room so that we can have some breakfast. You blush harder as you realize that our server is the room service boy. He also blushed obviously remembering the hot woman from room 212. This caused your pussy to tighten around the balls a little. You stifle a moan. We order breakfast while we are waiting for it to arrive I say, "Toy, play with your clit while we wait, but do not CUM." You look at me wide eyed,

"BBBUUUTTT wwee aarree iinn ppublic Sir," you stutter.

"AND?" I reply, "Are you disobeying me TOY?" I add as I stare at you.

"Nnnooo Ssiirr." you say as you drop your right hand into your lap.

"That's better, Toy, but we will deal with your insolence later." I say. You drop your eyes to the table hoping against hope that no one notices what you are doing. I enjoy watching you squirm and the color rising in your face. "Look at me as you play, Toy." I tell you. You raise your eyes, in them I can see fear and lust fighting for control. "Remember you are MY toy. Your body is here for MY pleasure not yours." I say.

12