Kitty Kitty Bang Bang

Story Info
The search for the elusive orgasm.
2k words
3.62
23.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blubik
Blubik
3 Followers

A six-month project took me to a university town where I rented an apartment. One thing I enjoyed there was the opportunity to attend free lectures and I also found there were music recitals by graduate students who had to perform to complete their degree.

There was a flute recital one evening that was really excellent. The audience was quite small, just friends and family I should think, and at the end of the concert it was announced that there was a reception with wine and cheese. Some of the students seemed surprised that I decided to attend without knowing anyone, but they were friendly enough except for one girl, Kitty. She was a little older than the other students and rather overweight.

For some reason Kitty gave me a hard time about showing up to get free food and wine, and probably wanting to get one of the women students into bed. I agreed, but turned the tables by telling her that if given the choice SHE would be the woman I wanted!

She told me I had no chance at all, but we continued to talk about music and the university. She was a singer, and had a lovely speaking voice so I enjoyed listening to her.

After a few glasses of wine Kitty seemed to be softening in her view of me and occasionally found a reason to touch my arm or hand or knee. I did the same and I found myself nibbling her fingertips while she looked hard into my face with eyes that were getting moist.

"Would you REALLY want me in bed?" she asked suddenly. "In bed, on the sofa, or the location of your choice," I replied and to my surprise and delight she just smiled, "OK" and we got up to leave. We thanked and congratulated the performer, who looked surprised that Kitty and I were leaving together, but hugged Kitty and told her to have fun.

I had walked the short distance from my apartment, so Kitty drove us in her rusty old Volvo. I kept a hand on her thigh while she drove and she dropped her hand off the steering wheel to hold mine in place. She took my arm and we walked like old friends to the apartment building and into the elevator. I kissed her gently and held her for a moment; she sighed and perhaps trembled slightly but didn't hesitate as she walked to my door and then into the sitting room.

"I should prefer that we use the bed," she said shyly as I kissed her and touched her face, "but will you let me have a couple of minutes before you come in?" By good fortune I had put clean sheets on the bed before going to the concert, and the apartment and bedroom were tidier than usual. I heard Kitty use the bathroom, then she went into the bedroom where I had turned the light to a low setting. I undressed in the bathroom and put on a robe. In the bed I could just see that Kitty lay under a single sheet that was pulled up to her chin. I could see the soft mounds of her breasts with nipples appearing erect. Her belly was another gentle mound, and there was a valley between her legs that were a little way apart. Her eyes were closed.

I dropped the robe and slid under the sheet, reaching to touch her hand. She took my hand and placed it on her breast that I cupped, taking the nipple gently between finger and thumb. She gasped a little and rolled towards me to press herself against my thigh. I could feel the thick patch of pubic hair and the heat of her groin.

We kissed and felt and stroked and explored. Her hand reached for my erect penis and gently held it. "You really DO want me," she said, "I hope I don't disappoint you."

"Even if we did nothing more this evening I should not be disappointed," I assured her. "This is like a wonderful dream just to have you with me."

Her mood turned more positive, "Well, maybe we can do just a LITTLE more." She paused, "Or maybe we could do a LOT more ..."

My fingers explored between her thighs, which she lifted to give me access. She was very wet and very hot as I separated the lips and moved my fingers around, hinting at moving on to her clitoris. I sucked her nipples quite hard as I fingered her, and she pulled me towards her.

I lay between her thighs and felt her heat on the tip of my penis. She took the shaft and placed the knob at the entrance to her vagina.

"NOW," she said, but I put just the tip into her, and then pulled back slightly.

"You are lovely," I said as I fingered her again and then pushed in a little further. Kitty was gasping and pulling at me but I took four or five moves before I was fully into her hot body. She was tight, but very slippery so I had a beautiful sensation as I started to fuck her properly. She had assured me that no condom was needed, and I built up a great rhythm as I got near the point of climax. Kitty was moving with me and encouraging me, but as I released my sperm into her I felt there was something missing.

As we lay together under the tangled sheet I touched her gently. I realized that Kitty had not reached orgasm and I wanted to help her finish. "Don't worry," she said, "I almost never get an orgasm." Was that the disappointment she had mentioned? Everything else was perfect. We talked and kissed and touched for a while, and then Kitty got dressed, still in dim light, and went home.

Was it just ego? I was certain I could give Kitty an orgasm, and we started working on the idea. We tried licking and fingering, and a vibrator that got her almost to climax, but not quite. We had sex with a condom so that I might last longer. We had sex in bed in the dark, on the sofa by firelight, and standing against the kitchen counter with all the lights full on. We used the missionary position, did it doggie-style, and I even managed to penetrate her while she lay with her buttocks and feet on the sofa and her head and shoulders on the floor. Nothing worked, but we had a lot of fun trying, at least I did, and Kitty seemed happy to be with me and glad that I was enjoying her body.

We had been seeing one another for about a month when Kitty asked me to have dinner with her Mother and Stepfather who lived about an hour away. Kitty's Father had died after a heart attack when she was 14, and her Mother had married again about two years later. Robert and Olive seemed nice people and welcomed me even though I was about twelve years older than Kitty. The dinner was excellent and after some wine the conversation was good. Kitty intended to stay at home for a couple of days, but we sat by the fire after her parents excused themselves and went to bed.

Kitty had been attentive to me all evening, touching me often and letting her long hair brush against my face when she passed me. "Come upstairs," she said, and we went up to her room. I had not expected to have sex but Kitty appeared in a hurry. She dropped her clothes in a heap and unfastened my pants, pulling my penis out and taking it in her mouth as it stiffened. She lay back on the bed with her legs wide apart.

"Fuck me," she said, and I knelt to enter her. Even without foreplay her vagina was wet, and her clitoris was hard as I fingered her. "Now," was Kitty's command and I thrust into her. As I did so the bed moved and the headboard hit the wall. I was desperate to have hot, sticky sex, but I tried to reduce the movement, or to get her to turn across the bed so any rocking would be away from the wall.

Kitty, however, would not stop! "Harder, faster, fuck me all the way," she was almost shouting and every time I thrust my cock into her hole the bed went "Crash" against the wall.

I became aware that Kitty was moaning and moving with more and more intensity, and I put even more effort into my thrusts. Just as I thought I could hold back no longer, she gave a cry and her nails raked my back as her legs tightened round me. I pumped the semen into her as she gasped and sobbed uncontrollably, somehow laughing at the same time.

We held one another and talked quietly for a long time. Kitty told me about the time when her Mother started dating Robert and then when he started staying overnight, and then their wedding. She talked about her resentment of Robert taking her Father's place in the family, in her Mother's bed, and between her Mother's thighs. Kitty told me how, as a girl of 16 she could hear the couple in the next room having sex, and hearing her Mother's cries as she reached an orgasm.

Kitty said she started having sex herself soon after that, and she wanted Robert and Olive to know what she was doing and maybe to worry about her. Her early boyfriends could not bring her to climax, but then when she dated a black guy, Tom, she would always have an orgasm if she had told her parents who she would be with so they could picture his black cock sliding into her. I wondered if the size of Tom's penis was a factor, but she assured me that it was a little smaller than mine. She reached for me in a reassuring way when she said that. Very nice!

I stayed all night, and had to endure some very cold looks at breakfast. Kitty was in a great mood, though, and chatted away happily. She was wearing flimsy clothing, and I wondered if she was trying to get Robert excited as she sat in a short skirt with her knees apart looking at him across the room, and occasionally touching her breasts and her lips. She took my hand, told her parents we needed some time upstairs and led me back to the untidy bed.

We were not as noisy as the previous evening, but it was obvious to her parents that Kitty was getting my stiff penis pushed into her. Whatever the reason, Kitty managed to reach orgasm again.

We had about six weeks together before I had to leave, and although Kitty didn't reach orgasm every time we had sex, she got there a few times without needing an "audience" nearby!

We had decided that when I left that would be the end of our relationship. To be truthful we didn't have so much in common, and just before I said goodbye to her she met a musician, Pedro, who was close to her own age. With his long hair and a straggly beard, maybe he would be "unsuitable" enough for her parents' disapproval, if that's what it took to keep her excited. I hoped so.

I heard from Kitty just three times after I went back to California. She sent an announcement that she and Pedro would marry; a year later came news about their first son. She also sent a cassette tape that she and Pedro had recorded. I had heard her lovely voice in church and in a musical play, but this was a set of songs that a Mother might sing to her child. It seemed a good omen for a happy family.

Blubik
Blubik
3 Followers