Kitty Tales 05: Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kitty4bi
kitty4bi
115 Followers

I whispered to John about the fee situation and he agreed to pay for the private booth. I showed them the way. I made sure to sway my ass as seductively as possible as they followed me. I wanted them to imagine grinding their cocks into that cute, tight ass in front of them.

There was a row of private booths in the back of the room in an elevated area. They had walls on three sides with an aisle in front that was also walled from the rest of the room. Except for the back wall, the walls were all about five feet in height. There was only one opening into the private booth area and the bouncer manned that.

If the last room was available, you would have almost total privacy. For anyone to look into a private booth from the main floor, they'd have to be seven feet tall because the area was elevated above the floor. Only the waitress would occasionally walk by and she usually waited until after a dance was over so as not to interrupt anything.

We walked to the private booth area and John paid the bouncer. We were in luck because the last private booth was available. Each booth was the same. There was a small table that could be easily moved around, two chairs and benches on three sides.

Amy took a seat on the bench against the back wall. The guys took the benches on both sides of her, and I took one of the chairs. The waitress came for our drink order and left. When the next song started, I went into action. I asked Amy if she wanted a dance to which she agreed, with a little encouragement from the men.

I asked the men to move the table to the side so that I had easy access to Amy. When the music began, I walked over and kneeled in front of her. I pulled off her shoes and rubbed her feet to relax her some. I then ran my hands along her calves. They were well-toned and appropriately muscled.

I didn't like the feel of her hose, so I ran my hands along her thighs; first on the outside and then on the inside. As my hands traveled up her thighs, I got really excited. She had on thigh-highs and not panty hose. (Amy was my kind of girl. Fuck panty hose.) I played with her thighs a little and gently pulled down her hose; first one leg and then the other. She did complain a little, but I assured her that it was better to touch her flesh rather than her hose. We'd both enjoy it more.

I tossed her hose to the guys after removing them. Now I had my hands on her bare thighs. Her skin was very smooth. They had a wonderful feel to them. She must have worked out because they were thin, but muscular. But they weren't muscular in a masculine way. They were simply tight, as if she jogged a few miles every day or something like that.

My hands pushed her skirt up her thighs until the hem was just below her silk panties. I then stood and straddled her legs and kneeled until our faces were within inches of each other. I wrapped my arms around her neck and began to slide my pussy along her thighs. (This part works much better with men and their bulging dicks.)

She kept her hands to her side while I stroked her with my g-string clad pussy. I had hoped that she would use them on my body. In order to encourage her, I reached behind my neck and untied my top. Pulling it off, my tits were within inches of her face. My pink nipples were engorged from the excitement and cool air in the room. If she didn't want to touch them, I'd have to take matters into my open hands and feed them to her.

Leaning forward, I rubbed my left tit and nipple against her face. Finding her lips, I stroked my nipple against them. She opened her mouth and I felt her tongue gently lick my nipples. She then sucked the hard nub into her mouth. It was electrifying.

I pressed my breast into her mouth by pulling her head forward. As she sucked on my breast, I felt probing hands on my ass. Of course, wearing only the g-string, my ass cheeks were fully exposed. It felt so good to have the masculine hands stroke my ass as Amy sucked on my tit.

I watched out of the corner of my eyes as the men each grabbed Amy's hands as if on cue. They placed her hands on each other bulges. She didn't resist at all. She quickly began to squeeze their cocks through their pants as she sucked on my nipples.

I slid my right hand down to her blouse. I released the first few buttons until I could have easy access to her breasts. When her blouse was almost fully unbuttoned, I slid a hand into her bra and kneaded her luscious breast. It was full as a ripe melon and her nipple was as hard as a rock. I pinched her nipple as she allowed a moan to escape her lips.

My other hand was free, so I slid my hips back a little and reached my hand under her skirt. Using my index finger, I slowly pressed her panties into her slit. I wasn't surprised to feel a large wet spot. She was really turned on. If she wasn't bisexual, she put on a real good act.

"How's that feel?" I whispered into her ear, as I stroked her wet slit. She looked me in the eyes and moaned something intelligible. "I'm going to pull your panties aside and play with your pussy. Would you like that?" I queried.

She slightly nodded her head in agreement and I gently slid my middle finger past her panties into her hot, wet pussy. Rather than stroke her pussy, I decided to explore the inside of her. I pressed my finger against the velvet walls of her pussy and slowly moved my finger in a circular motion against those pliable walls. I bent my finger into a hook and toyed with the flesh just past the entrance of her pussy and tried to find any special spots that would set her sky high.

As she responded to my probing of her pussy, she slowly stroked the cocks of the men. Both of them decided to take the next step and unzipped their pants. They pushed her hands inside their pants until she was stroking their cocks without the encumbrance of the pants or under ware. When her hands touched their cocks, she took a deep breath and bit down on my nipple.

All good things come to and end and the music stopped. On cue, I lifted myself from Amy as she removed her hands from the men's trousers. All four of us were as hot as a firework, and this was only the start for us.

We took the next song off and drank our drinks, but as soon as the following song started, the men gave me another tip to do a more "erotic" dance. This time I straddled her legs and smothered her mouth with mine. As our lithe tongues explored each other's mouths, I reached down and started to slide my g-string off.

I lifted myself off of her without breaking the tongue flicking we were doing. As I struggled to remove my g-string, two masculine hands grabbed them and slid them off of my hips and legs. I tossed them off my ankle and resumed my straddling of Amy's thighs, but now I was butt naked.

I reached behind Amy and unhooked her bra. As she worked it off of her shoulders so that her succulent titties were exposed, my hand moved back to her panty-clad pussy.

I inserted my middle finger back into her pussy and resumed my exploration of her. As I did that, I felt hands on my ass, but this time they started to explore my rosebud and then my pussy.

I was as wet as an Oregon winter as both of the men played with me. I was so fucking turned on. I knew that my pussy was flooding. I get very, very wet when excited, and their hands were getting drenched.

Amy's hands went back to stroking the men's cocks, but this time they pulled them out of their pants. I peeked at them and knew I had to suck on them. They had gorgeous cocks. I love women, but there is nothing better than having a hot, rigid cock spreading your pussy walls and slamming into your cervix as a man fucks you like a whore.

I love having a man push my long, creamy smooth legs up to my chin, and then slamming his rock-hard cock into my tight, wet pussy. The only thing better than that might be having that same cock slamming into my ass. (Gawd! It gives me goose bumps to think of it. Hell, it's hard to write this with just one available hand. LOL)

I couldn't take it any longer. All of the stroking had me so fucking hot that I needed to get my mouth on her pussy. I lifted myself off of her and got on my knees between her legs. I reached up and pulled her panties down to her knees, and then off her legs. The scent was so exciting. I love the smell of a room when a woman is sexually excited. The smell of hot, wet pussy is a huge turn on for me.

I grabbed Amy's hips and pulled them forward so that her pussy was easy to reach. I spread her thighs and licked my way from the inside of her knee to her pussy. My tongue instinctively began to explore her wetness.

I ran my tongue along her slit and on the outside of her pussy lips. I flicked her slit with the tip of my tongue until her hips began to gyrate in her seat. My lips settled over her clit and I sucked it into my mouth. As I sucked on her clit like a small dick, my fingers resumed their exploration of her interior pussy.

The men were totally silent. They had a bird's eye view of my face attached to their coworker's pussy. I felt Amy's thighs begin to tremble slightly. I could feel her orgasm beginning to build, and I wanted to take her over the top, even if I didn't get mine.

As I sucked on her clit, I twirled my tongue around its perimeter. I pushed her legs higher to expose her rosebud and I slid my tongue along her asshole. I licked her from her rosebud to her slit and back, while I gently pinched her swollen clit. By this time, her legs were noticeably trembling. She was about to cum and I wanted to drink a pussy-juice cocktail.

She came in wrenching spasms. I'd never felt a climax like that one. She absolutely covered my face with her cum and I licked every bit of it with my fingers and tongue. It was as sweet as honey.

As Amy came on my face, she was jacking off the men with abandon. I heard one of them about to cum and I pulled my mouth away from Amy's pussy and sucked his cock into my mouth just as cum spurted from his cock. It was John and his cock was a mouthful. It must have been at least a good seven inches in length.

I milked his cock through his orgasm and licked it clean. Not wanting to be left out, Josh pulled my head over and pushed his cock between my lips. I greedily opened my mouth. His cock was also impressive and maybe a bit thicker than John's manhood. I teased the head of his cock with my tongue. I ran the tip of my tongue under the head and stroked the underside with the tip of my tongue. I then took the whole length into my mouth.

Relaxing my throat muscles, I encouraged his cock deeper into me. I wanted to deep throat him as best I could. I gently stroked his cock with my mouth and throat until I felt his body begin to tense. As he came, I pushed the head of his cock deep into my mouth and swallowed his seed. I finished him off by milking all of the cum from that beautiful cock.

Not wanting to be greedy, I saved some of Josh's cum in my mouth. I stood over Amy. I kissed her and as she opened her mouth to accept my tongue, I forced the cum into her mouth with my tongue. At first, she was startled, but she quickly accepted it and cleaned all of Josh's cum from my mouth. That was very kinky and got the men really excited when I told them what we had done. (I love cum sisters, who are similar to blood brothers. LOL)

As I regained my seat and put my g-string back on, the three of them replaced their clothing and regained their composure. I noticed that Amy stuffed her bra, panties and hose into her purse, though. So she was only partially dressed. I could see that they were ready to have some more fun back at their hotel.

I had made a good sum from the festivities and had some fun, so I was fine, except for a little sexual frustration. Since I wasn't dating anyone at the time, I figured it meant a hot tub of water and a vibrator for me that evening.

As I gave each of them a parting kiss, John asked me if I wanted to meet them back at their hotel. I considered it for a second and looked Amy for her reaction. I could see that she wanted me to tag along, so I agreed. They gave me the room number and we made arrangements to meet in about an hour.

I guess my night wasn't quite over. That turned out to be the understatement of the year for me. The four of us went on a three-day sexual adventure that left me exhausted, but elated. They certainly sold me.

kitty4bi
kitty4bi
115 Followers
12