Kitty Tales: Uncle Johnny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kitty4bi
kitty4bi
115 Followers

As his hands did a number on my tits, I reached for his cock. He was still wearing his shorts, so I could only squeeze his dick. It felt impressive. Now I was certain that I had to have it, so I uttered the two most beautiful words a woman can say: Fuck Me. Followed by the three most beautiful words: Fuck Me, Now!

He stood up and looked down at me. It was as if he were surveying the terrain for the best location to land. In the state I was in, he could have landed anywhere. It was all his to take anyway he wanted.

As he knelt by the lounge, his hands gently raised one of my feet and he began to lick my toes. He started underneath them and then gradually sucked them into his mouth one at a time. When he reached my big toe, he sucked it like a woman sucks a man's cock. It was heaven on earth.

As he sucked on my toes and licked the arch of my foot, he stroked the insides of my thighs, which I opened for him. He had gradually maneuvered himself so that I could reach his cock while sucking me, so I tried to return the favor by squeezing his cock again. Unfortunately, there was no good way to get to his cock in this position, but I knew that I would have it soon. So, I just relaxed and gently squeezed. I did feel a small patch of moisture on the front of his shorts. Obviously, he was into this, too.

He kissed his way up my legs until his face was within a tongue lash of my pussy. I love to have my pussy eaten, so I was preparing for one hell of an orgasm.

He started by nuzzling my pussy and gently blowing on it. My pussy lips were engorged and spread waiting for him to lick. There was a fire running through my body that had to be extinguished and only a hard cock ramming into my pussy or ass would do that for me.

He began to gently lick the folds of my pussy. At first he used the tip of his tongue to tickle my lips, and then he used the flat of his tongue to give my entire pussy as tongue bath. I about jumped out of my chair when his tongue finally touched my clit. My hips were starting to grind now and I felt one of my preliminary orgasms building.

He had now slid two fingers into my pussy, while his mouth continued to work on my clit. I don't know how he knew to do this but he curled his index finger around so that he could massage the front of my pussy on the inside just above my clit. That is where I am the most sensitive and it just drives me bananas when a man or woman does that to me.

He circled the inside of my pussy with his fingers, exploring every inch, but he continually came back to that wonderful spot. My preliminary orgasms were now building toward the big one. I can cum for three or more minutes at a time when I have the big one. Actually, it's a series of intense orgasms that come one right after another until I am just totally exhausted.

My hips were gyrating to the rhythm of the finger fucking I was receiving. I lost my grip on his cock, grabbed the back of his head and pulled his entire face into my pussy. I swear that I almost drowned him.

I was humping his face with my pussy as he was frantically fucking my pussy with his fingers and sucking on my clit. As I was reaching the point of no return, I felt his other hand on my ass. He was searching for my anus.

Once he located it, he started to tease my sphincter, but I needed more than that. As he gently pushed a finger into my sphincter, I pushed forward with so much force that his finger slid into my ass all the way until I could feel his palm on my ass cheeks. Because of a lack of lubrication except for what had dripped from my pussy, I bolted from the intrusion that I had caused. But the pain quickly subsided as my sphincter adjusted to his finger. He began to finger my ass in rhythm with his fingering of my pussy.

I was now being fingered fucked on both ends, and he was trying to stay with me as I bucked against him. Believe me, no cowboy could have done a better job, and he made it well past eight seconds.

The bucking must have gone on for 10 minutes or more, but I had no concept of time. I was just concentrating on the pleasure that I was receiving. I was a bitch in heat.

When I did hit the big one, my body became so tense that I thought I was going to have internal hemorrhage. It was so intense. I guess that fact that I had not had any sex lately and the thought of fucking my uncle took me way over the top.

Once Johnny felt my body relax, he stopped fingering me. I was in a state of bliss as he knelt by my face. He kissed me again and I tasted my own wetness on his mouth. As he unsnapped his shorts, I turned on my side so that I could suck that beautiful cock. Unfortunately, sucking his cock would have to wait.

Voices startled me from my orgasmic bliss, and Johnny quickly pulled his pants up. I heard a man's voice calling out to Johnny and the gate to the backyard opening. I grabbed my clothes and ran for the house, but I know I was spotted. I wasn't moving too swiftly at the time.

I slipped into the downstairs bathroom and put my clothes back on. As I got my act together, I walked back to the pool area. I was greeted by a wolf whistle from the boys. Three of Johnny's friends, his golf buddies, had come over to cheer him up.

I had met all them some time ago, and they were nice guys, except for one who was a real jack off. They were in their 50's to early 60's and average looking for middle-aged men. All of them were married and had professional jobs. They all had some status in the community, and could lose much if they were ever caught like Johnny was. Getting caught licking your niece's pussy and finger fucking her ass is usually not a good thing, especially in Alabama.

They apologized for interrupting whatever was going on and started to leave. They gave Johnny a look that told me they knew exactly what was going on. Johnny looked mortified, nervous and frustrated.

I knew from their looks that something had to be done quickly. I was worried that they would spread rumors about Johnny now that I was caught buck naked. So I made a quick decision. Since murdering them was out of the question, another course of action would have to suffice.

My only option was to bring them into the little party so that they couldn't tell anyone for fear of their wives finding out. As they started to leave, I told them that they didn't have to leave. With that, they all turned around, looked at each other and then Johnny, and smiled.

kitty4bi
kitty4bi
115 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Nancy Plays Poker with Family Nancy gets gangbanged by her dad & uncles.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Breeding Slut Virginal Lucy gets knocked up by Dad.in Incest/Taboo
Kelly's Uncle 18-year-old Kelly visits Uncle Bobbie.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories