Kitty's Adventure

Story Info
Master tests His kitten.
2.5k words
4.18
40.4k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Saturday morning, she stretches and feels the chains on her wrists hold tight. she is shackled to the posts at the end of Masters large four poster bed. her body aches gloriously from T/their play last night. her legs, pussy and flat tummy covered in His dried cum. she yawns looking up the bed to where her Master sleeps peacefully, marveling at His powerful good looks, the lines that form His masterful body. she smile to herself wondering how she got so lucky to belong to this Man.

He stirs and she moves quickly to do as she does every morning to please Him. with her hands bound to the bed she has learned to move so they stick out behind her back, as she lowers her head to capture His cock in the war wet tight lips. He moans and she smiles around Him, feeling Him grow in her mouth. she rolls her tongue around His cock, feeling Him move then ram His cock to the back of her throat with one quick hard thrust. His hand curled in her hair pulling hard, she feels tears form as she controls her gag reflex. He fucks her mouth hard as her eyes water, her heart beating fast as she completely submits her body and soul to Him. Just as she thinks He is about to release and feed her her breakfast He pulls her hair hard and with a loud suctioned POP pulls His cock from her lips.

she whimpers and looks to Him to see what she did wrong. He smiles down at His pet and says "what a hungry little slut you are thins morning. but today I have something else planned for you ... kitten"

hearing her pet name her senses sharpen and she knows Master has many treats in store for her today. she nods knowing that now that He has laid His main plan out she must not speak words. Instead she purrs and nuzzles His thigh with her head.

He unties her from the bed and massages her wrists back to life. "Be a good kitten and fetch My slippers and your things."

Quickly crawling off the bed she crawls across the floor, grabbing the bag that contains her kitten "attire", His bag containing the toys He will need and slipping His slippers over her hands, she puts the two bags on her straight back and crawls quickly back to the edge of the bed.

He reaches down and scratches behind her ear. "that's a good girl."

Taking the bags off her back, He uses His foot to absently pet her head. Pressing His toes to her forehead He gives a push and watches as she tumbles to the ground. He laughs at her as she turns bright red with the humiliation. "get up kitten and put My slippers on Me."

she sits up, her face glowing red. Slipping His slippers on His feet, sitting back on her knees to look up at Him. He frowns down at her. "kitten is that any way for a kitty to sit?" His hand snakes out and slapping her small tit hard. *SMACK* her nipple hardening and she moves quickly to sit on her hind haunches with her front paws on the floor in front of her. tears stream down her face as her mistake breaks her heart. she so hates disappointing Master. He lifts her chin, looking into her eyes, "pet this day is going to be special don't mess up again or you will ruin it and I will be very angry with you. Your punishment if You mess up today will be unlike any you have ever experienced." His voice was not above a whisper but it made her blood run cold for she knew not to make such a silly mistake again. she nods to Master and He smiles down at her. "ok kitten you have learned well, now W/we will test you." she shivers at His words.

He lifts her chin and kisses her pert lips, looking into her eyes, He winks. she smiles at Him and He reaches to His side and pulls her kitten ears out of the bag. they are small kitten ears attached to a plastic headband. Attached to the bottom of each side of the band is a long thin rubber holder that runs along her svelte cheeks caressing her creamy skin until it forms into a ball gag that Master gently but firmly presses into her lips until they are stretched wide around the red ball. her eyes raise to look with adoration at Him, as He rustles through the bag. pulling out the nipple clamps He turns to her, she straightens up and He attaches the hard metal clamps to each nipple, her eyes widen in pain as His smile gets bigger watching her accept the pain He gifts her with.

"turn around kitten" she quickly turns around kneeling on all fours, her head pressed to the floor, she stretches her arms above her head. Master raises HIs hand and brings to down sharply 10 times - 5 on each ass cheek *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*. she flinches with each slap, her ass growing rosy red as He smiles while she squirms in pain and pleasure. He reaches between her legs to find her dripping. "mmmmm My little slut loves this doesn't she?" He chuckles and reaches back into the bag. pulling out a long weighted clamp hanging on a chain, He quickly and harshly snaps the clamp onto her clit. she moans behind the gag, hardly a sound is heard though as the clamp sends her whirling towards ecstasy. Master pulls her hair so hard her head lifts from the carpet as He hisses "not yet kitten, not for a long time" she quivers at His words and nods her head. the weighted clamp stretching her hard little clit out and down.

Master leans down and licks her from pussy to asshole, over and over again until she is so wet she fears she can not control herself. Master grabs the butt plug from the bag and viciously rams into her tiny tight ass. she screams behind the gag, her eyes snapping fully open as tears start to pour out from the unexpected pain. Master laughs at her plight pushing on the end of the plug until she just knows her ass will split open. "good girl" He says with a smile

Master reaches in to the almost empty bag, and retrieves a large vibrator, about 12 inches long 2 inches around. he screws into he trembling cunt lips, all the while whispering in her ear "don't cum without permission"

her entire body quakes from the intense pain and pleasure coursing through her veins. yet for Master she will hold back, she will not cum until He grants her permission. tears flowing a bit slower now as she tries to concentrate on one sensation at a time. Master slips her leather thong over her legs, up over her ass and cunt, the tight leather firmly holding the toys of torture in place. she moans behind the gag as she fights to stay in control.

Master reaches inside the panties and turns the vibe on medium speed. she wiggles her body in response and He laughs at her. "such a good little slut" He pets her hair. "just a bit more and W/we'll be ready My pet." He brings out the leather restraints, snapping them onto her arms and her legs. Then her collar around her neck. she feels so vulnerable like this yet so secure within is power. Master then takes the final item out of the bag, her leash! He hooks it to her collar. smiling Master stands back to look at His pet. "you look beautiful My love"

she blushes and smiles as best she can around the gag. her heart and soul fly with the love this Man grants her to have.

pulling firmly on her collar, she rises to be fully on all fours and follows behind Master.

Master grabs His whip and two jackets, slipping one on Himself, He lifts her by grabbing her hair and telling her to stand. she does so quickly and Master slips the jacket loosely around her shoulders. Together T/they walk to His car, He helps her in, buckles her safety belt, ties her hand behind the seat, then opens the jacket fully exposing her. Master pinches the clamps on her nipples making her eyes water as she squirms trying to get comfy in her "attire". Master reaches between her legs harshly squeezing the clamp on her clit and turning the vibe on high speed, watching as she3 writhes fighting for control. "not yet, little one."

she moans behind the gag determined to please Him.

T/they drive a long ways, occasionally Master reaches over and tweaks her nipples or her clit, crying in frustration Master smiles as He sees her fighting so hard to obey Him.

Master pulls into a parking lot of the local lifestyle bar. He gets out walks around the car, unties her hands and opens the seatbelt. helping her from the car, Master leaves her jacket in the car. except for her kitten "attire" she is totally exposed. her body blushing brightly, her ass still bright red from the earlier spanking, she gets on all fours as Master leads her to the door of the club. the gravel grinds into her hands and knees she fights back tears of frustration and pain as her juices boil inside. Master opens the door and pulls her in. her eyes adjust to the dim light. she looks around to see many slaves in various states of use. hanging, whipped, spanked, spinning, crying, screaming, begging. her pussy convulses around the vibe as she does everything to stop her orgasm. tears fall down her cheeks blinding her. Master pulls on her leash and she follows like a good slut.

Master finds a corner booth, sits and absently scratches His pets head as He orders from the naked waitress wearing only her dog collar. He orders a bowl of water for His pet. she smiles behind her gag, knowing Master loves her and is only pushing her to please Him, yet still making sure she is cared for.

The waitress returns handing Master His drink and placing the bowl of water in front of Master's pet. she stares at the water her throat so dry. Master reaches down, pulling the gag from her mouth, she gulps in air then wait for permission to drink. "drink My pet. you will need your strength"

she drops her head and laps the cool water, feeling it slide down her sore throat. her body aches from holding back her orgasm. the vibe in her pussy, the clamp on her clit, the plug in her ass, the clamps on her nipples all of them working to force her over the edge, while her love and devotion to this man fight to stay away from the edge.

Master pulls His whip free and stands looking down at His true love, His pet. He says with an evil grin "show time".

she kneels back on all fours as Master leads her to the stage, her body quaking in unreleased need. Master walks over to a tall wooden X. He forces her to stand again by pulling on her hair. she does so quickly, whimpering. Master looks into her eyes, leaning forward kissing her her ruby lips "I love You My pet, and I am going to teach you to fully trust Me. until W/we exit the club tonight your safeword does not exist."

she gasps wondering if she can handle this. she knows she must, she will, she will because she loves Him more then anything and will do anything to please Him. she nods slowly and whispers "yes Master"

He smiles and nods, turning her around so her sore ass is pressed up against the wood. helping her up he attaches her spread eagle to the cross. "no gag tonight slut, you can scream and cry all you want, but know I will not stop until I am ready." again she nods and He smiles at her, proud of His slaves bravery.

He lifts the whip and begins to slowly whip her stomach, she whimpers but relishes the new sensation that she can concentrate on. He reaches up and viciously rips the clamps from her nipples, causing her to scream in pure agony, He lifts the whip and whips her tits until the covered in welts and are bright red. she is openly sobbing, fighting to remain in control.

Master stops giving her a chance to breathe as He pulls her panties off and pulls the vibe covered in her juices out of her sopping cunt. He lifts it to hips lips and laps her up, watching her writhe in her binds as she starts to float in sub space. Master lifts the whip again and says in His strong voice. "pet you will count these loud and clear and when you reach ten you may cum." her eyes open wide as she tries to prepare. "but pet if you waver at all W/we will start over. do you understand?" weakly she nods and whispers "yes Master"

His hand snakes out and He crashes His palm against her cunt, she screams in terror and agony as she looks to his eyes. "I said in a LOUD AND CLEAR pet"

as loud as she can through a tear weakened voice she says "yes Master"

And so it begins, *Crack* "one Master"

*Crack* "two Master" tears spilling from her eyes. the pain almost too much to bear.

*Crack* "three Master" her voice still above the whisper.

*Crack* "four Master" her body shaking uncontrollably.

*Crack* "five Master" her pussy lips engorged and swelling.

*Crack* "six Master" she is gasping for air, as the pain is all she feels now

*Crack* "seven Master" her voice is weakening in pain but she manages to keep it loud as her juices literally fly with the strike of the whip.

*Crack* "eight Master" He sees her body begin to collapse but knows she can take two more. "two more pet" she nods and e smiles.

*Crack* "nine Master" she has lost her voice no more screaming just tears as blind pain turns everything red before her.

*CRACK* the whip lands directly on her clit. her body explodes as she whimpers "ten Master" and her orgasm clouds her every thought as pleasure and pain combine to give her the greatest orgasms she has ever experienced .... yet.

Master is so proud of His pet, He gently, removes her quavering body from the cross, engulfing her in His strong arms as applause breaks out around T/them. the door is held for T/them as he carries her back to the car, placing her trembling cum covered body on the jacket that had been left from before, strapping her in and wrapping His jacket around her quivering shoulders. she passes out on the ride home as Master smiles thinking this is just the beginning of the weekend.

If Y/you like this story and want to read about the rest of the weekend please leave feed back and let me know.