Kitty's Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxdname
maxdname
56 Followers

"Oh, Kip," she gasped. "I had no idea it felt that." Now her head burrowed into the leather as she strained to push her hips up to meet Kip's probing tongue. On tiptoes, her heels lifted off the cold concrete floor causing a gentle trembling in her legs. Every part of her body strained to push her sex up as an offering to the quivering point of Kip's tongue.

A finger pulled aside the fabric of her panties and allowed the man entry into her wet folds. It was like an electrical shock to Kitty's nervous system. She bucked and twisted until Kip threw her knees over his shoulders and his forearm across her belly. His open hand almost covered her entire tummy and the warmth of it and its strength pressing down to control her wild movements made her feel tiny in his grasp. Kitty wanted to used by this man, used for his sexual pleasure. Never before had she felt like an "object" but his power overwhelmed her confused emotional state. She wrapped her small fist around the index finger of his open palm, holding her belly, and she squeezed with all her might, twisting and pulling at him in a passionate fit of pique.

"Ouch." Kip stood up.

"Don't stop," she gasped breathlessly.

Kitty, panting, stared up at the man as he towered over her. There was no change in his expression as he unzipped his pants and fished out his raging member. Kitty froze. It was much too big, she was sure of that. There was no way that monster will fit inside her body. What have I let happen? she thought briefly.

"Uh, Kip," she started.

"Quiet," he whispered.

Two huge hands pawed at her underpants and tore them apart. Kitty gasped as her dark pubic hair was exposed to the cool air in the basement.

"Take off your bra."

"Wait, Kip..."

"Do it!" he barked.

Slowly she began to undo the clasps of the red stain bra.

"Hurry up!"

This time she jumped when he yelled at her and tears once again began to well up in the corners of her eyes. This evening had been an emotional roller coaster for the diminutive brunette. She pulled the slippery fabric away from her firm breasts and let it fall to the couch beside her. The dark halos of her aureoles wrinkled quickly pushing her small nipples upward from her mounds searching for the male attention that Kitty's body now craved.

Kip pulled his tee-shirt over his head exposing a well cut set of abs and large pectoral muscles. His hands rested on his hips briefly before his pushed his pants down exposing his thick muscular thighs. As he bent over to step out of his pants his organ was hidden from Kitty's view. When he stood up again the hard flesh stood straight away from his body: both huge and terrifying.

Suddenly, Kitty tried to sit up. Maybe, I could make a run for it she thought. There is no way that thing could fit inside me. His large hand shoved her shoulder hard sending her sprawling backward onto the couch. He knelt down and grabbed her knees. No matter how hard Kitty tired to hold her knees together Kip's strength was more than she could muster and her sex opened wide under his persistence.

Kitty could feel the lips of her vagina peel apart while the sticky fluid from inside her held them together.

"Kip, please," she hissed.

He stared into her eyes, unblinking, as his hard cock neared the entrance of her body. A steady pressure against her hole caused her to squirm. Kip fell on top of her, covering her entire being with his huge muscular frame. Kitty couldn't breathe. I'm going to suffocate. Slamming her fist against his chest did nothing and the pressure between her thighs increased.

maxdname
maxdname
56 Followers
12