Kitty's Conversion to Kit Kat Ch. 11

Story Info
Epilogue.
1k words
30.4k
5
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 03/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kit Kat
Kit Kat
71 Followers

As the title suggests, this submission is an epilogue to the story. Like the rest of the story it involves interracial sex. If this offends you, don't read further. Unlike the other chapters, this part doesn't contain any detailed sex scene.

I woke up the next morning with mixed feelings. While I had an incredible time, a part of me still didn't want to believe what I did. I mean, what was I thinking, sucking off those guys. I remembered the details too well to have been completely wasted. I also didn't have any hangover which I expected. The first thing I did that morning was write down the events in my diary while the memories were fresh in my mind. Even after writing it down I was still in denial. After all, I'm not that kind of girl; I'm not a slut. At the time, twenty years ago, I actually believed that. My body knew the truth though and was still glowing from the previous night.

My mind was over thinking the events from the Halloween party. I thought everyone would be gossiping about me and would know how much of a slut I was. I became terrified of showing my face on campus again. After showering and getting dressed, I decided to hide out in my room and study. I pretended to be hung over and asked Maggie to bring me some food.

Avoiding everyone worked fine the first day since it was Sunday, but the next day I had classes. My stomach was in knots as I went to class. I felt like the word slut was written on my forehead. Well the sky didn't fall and the world didn't end that day. In fact, no one acted differently but me. I didn't hear any news or rumours about my mischief all week. I was starting to think that my secret was safe.

News of my escapades did however spread throughout the entire football team. My new nickname, Kit Kat, also stuck with the players on the team. Over the next few months, I had a line of guys asking me out on dates. I was naive and revelled in my new found popularity. Mark still dropped by about once a week for a booty call. At first I was still hoping my relationship with Mark would evolve into something more serious so I tried my best not to get involved with the other guys. While I didn't fuck any of those guys during those months, they were still guys and they pressured me for sex. At the end of most of the dates I would appease them by giving them a blow job.

With the new semester, my drinking and partying got more and more out of control. By then, I came to accept that Mark didn't want anything more from me than sex. That didn't stop me from fucking or sucking him every chance I got. I did start having sex with a lot more guys though. All together, I ended up having sex with 14 different guys during my freshman year. Nine of those guys were one night stands though the total doesn't include the guys I just gave blow jobs to. By the end of the year, the sluttish reputation I was so worried about at the beginning was eventually earned through my having sucked off almost half the football team. My reputation and promiscuity also cost me some of my more conservative friends.

The near constant partying caused my grades to steadily deteriorate to the point of failing several courses. I was forced to re-evaluate my future career options. Since I obviously wasn't ready for University yet, I chose to get a job and work until I could decide on a real career. Thomas helped me get a job as a waitress at the nightclub he worked at. Hooking up with him after work was a perfect way to unwind. I had to move off campus of course into a modest apartment.

Not having to worry about studying gave me even more freedom to get even wilder. I became almost like two different people. The old Kitty would come out whenever I visited my family or old friends. To my new friends, most of which were male and black, I was Kit Kat. I was free to flaunt my new found sexuality without judgment or caring.

During what should have been my sophomore year, I was exploring the limits of my sexuality while I contemplated my career choices. My job as a waitress merely paid the bills and allowed me to meet more guys. There were a few guys I regularly hooked up with like Mark and Thomas but I also had over a score of one night stands. In addition to that, there was more than twice that number of guys who I sucked off. I lost track of the exact number. If you've read the earlier chapters, you would know how much I love sucking cock; especially large black ones. If I knew about tongue studs 20 years ago, I would have been the first in line to get one. By the time they became popular though, I was much older and didn't think it was suitable given my career.

After that year, I decided to enter nursing college. I kept a part time job waitressing to help with living expenses but I had to tone down the partying. Between work, classes and studying I wasn't left with much time or energy to keep up my wild lifestyle. That isn't to say that I became a shut in; I still hooked up with Thomas regularly after work. Mark and I however, lost touch. I did have several boyfriends during that time but none of those relationships lasted very long.

I eventually met my husband much later after I've been working for several years. After our wedding, I tried my best to honour my vows. To this day I haven't had sex with anyone else other than my husband. Unfortunately, my weakness for black men and my love of fellatio has led me to some mischief. I've managed to keep it to just two men so far and I've been married almost 10 years. Considering the divorce rate and incidence of infidelity, that isn't too bad of a record.

Kit Kat
Kit Kat
71 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Victoria, The Black Man's Whore Victoria goes after her addiction to black semen.in Interracial Love
Breaking Away - A Wife's Tale A white married woman discovers interracial pleasure.in Interracial Love
Dave loses Mia to BBC Boss Pt. 01 Mia has a new boss. He's strong, tall, and dark skinned.in Interracial Love
Anger Made My Wife a Slut Reparations Dinner. Husbands View.in Interracial Love
Blondie gets Black Bred Cuckold's sexy wife gets impregnated by young Black Cuban.in Interracial Love
More Stories