Kitty's Revenge

Story Info
It's her turn, you better watch out.
1.9k words
4.12
39.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have you tied to the bed, spread eagled and blindfolded, lying on top of my wonderfully soft almost fleecy blanket. I sit on your stomach with my black satin thong on, touching you so you can feel my wetness. I reach down to play with you dick, and cause you to jump in surprise. I have wrapped a silk scarf around my hand, which I rub slowly up and down your already hard cock. I then wrap it around your cock and pull it off as slowly as i can. I let the tassels on the end run over the head of your dick, then over your stomach and the sensitive line right underneath it. I get off of you and continue my journey with the scarf up your body, to your nipples, up your neck, tickling your ear. I continue to drag the soft silky tassels up your armpit, along your inner arm until I get to your hand. Then, I start all over at your feet, flicking the sole of your foot with them, sliding up your calves and inner thighs. so now that I'm back to where I started, I sit on top of your cock with my satin thong still on. I start rubbing myself up and down on top of you, the satin torturing your cock, but at the same time, when i get all the way to the head of your dick and start to go down again, I rub my clit all over your head, giving you even more stimulation on your extra sensitive head.

While pleasuring myself at your expense, I strech up and lick your neck, traveling to your ear, nibbling and sucking it, then pushing my tongue in as far as it can go. Once I pull out, I blow into your ear, lightly. I go over to your other ear and give it the same treatment, and then I focus on your lips. Those luscious lips need to be kissed, licked, sucked and nibbled. Then, I give you what you've been waiting for, a long deep kiss. When you're extremely into the kissing, which is quickly because it helps to take your mind off of the torture being inflicted by my satin thong on your cock, I suck in a deep breath, pulling most of the air from your lungs and then smother you with one of my breasts and tell you to please my nipple. Then I climb off of your delicious cock and wrap the silk scarf around it again, pulling it while you can't breathe. When your licking and sucking starts to lose momentum, I lift myself off of you so that you can get some air, but i stop playing with the silk scarf. This continues until I pull the scarf all of the way off of you. Then I decide that I want a shower.

I snap a collar onto you and until your arms and legs. You start to move, so I snatch my whip and slap your inner thigh.

"I did NOT say that you could move."

I remove your blindfold and tell you to get down on all fours on the floor. While you are doing that, I remove my thong. Once you are on the floor, I sit on your back with my legs spread far apart so that you can feel my wetness. I move back and forth a little, and then tell you to crawl to the bathroom, which is only a few feet away. In the bathroom, I tell you to stand next to the tub while I run myself a shower. I then have you lean over and wash me with a washcloth all over, so that I am nice and warm by the time I'm finished.

"Oh, slave, I'm sorry, you need to rinse off too."

I re-adjust the shower and tell you to step in, turn around and step out. But I have it on lukewarm, so it feels cold to you after all of that washing I had you do.

"Oh SHIT!", you cry in surprise. I snap my fingers and point at the ground. You look confused for a minute, and then return to your previous position on all fours. I climb onto your back again, but this time I am hot all over your back. I lean forward so that my breasts are on your upper back, and the contrast between your cold body and my hot skin turns you on even more. You carry me back to the bedroom, but I stay on your back and lie all the way down. I reach around you and start to tease your nipples with my hot fingers. I lick your neck and run my fingers down my arms, while I force you to continue supporting my weight. Then I turn myself slowly around and start massaging your ass, down the backs of your thighs and the insides of your knees. Suddenly, I whip your ass. Hard. You try to jump and almost fall onto your stomach, but you catch yourself.

"That was for the explicative in the shower. This is for trying to throw me off just now." Even though I know that I only surprised you. I smack each of your ass cheeks, watching them turn rosy, then I move my way down your thighs and slap you there too. I am still sitting on your back, and getting my juices all over you now. I start to move myself back and forth all over your ass, humping it as I beat your thighs. when I've had enough, when your legs are nice and warm from the thrashing, I climb off and attach a leash to your collar. I lie on the bed and tell you to get on it and lie in between my legs. You happily oblige.

I direct you to start licking my thighs, and I pull the leash slightly to make you start moving upwards. When you try to lick my soaking pussy, I yank on the leash and pull you up to my stomach, making you lick up to my nipples. I allow you to play with them for a minute, licking and sucking and nibbling. I have you suck on my fingers, and then I give your leash slack and tell you to suck on my toes. Again, I begin to pull your leash to move you upwards. When you get near my pussy, I attach another lead to your wrist, and position your hand right at my wet opening. When you try to move your hand inside, I sit up and smack your ass as hard as I can with my bare hand.

"Bad slave."

"I'm sorry ma'am."

I lie back down and start pulling on the lead attached to your wrist, which pulls it into my pussy. I grab up the extra slack and pull down, and you understand quickly. I pull you up and down into myself at my own pace, using your body for my own pleasure. I reach down and place your thumb on my throbbing clit, and begin pulling the lead again, faster this time. When I know that you are about to start begging me to let you taste me, I stop your hand and put your fingers in your mouth. You whimper quietly. While you suck on your fingers, I put my fingers into myself and start masterbating in front of you, daring you to try and touch me. Being a smart slave, you don't try, you just stare and breathe harder and harder. When you are at your breaking point, I grab your leash and pull you up to my pussy. You start to stick your tongue out, but stop when you realize that I haven't given the order. You stare at me, begging me with your eyes. I pull you closer and begin to rub my clit on your nose. You look as though you are about to scream from frustration. I stop, and then yank hard on the chain to pull you even further in and wrap my legs around your head and tell you to lick to your hearts content. By wrapping my legs around your head, I make it impossible for you to breathe, because I know that you love it when I control your breath like that.

After about a minute and a half, I unwrap my legs and you know that that is your signal that you may breathe. When you pull back, I reach down to get some of my juices and lick my fingers to taste myself.

While you are catching your breath, I get up and tell you to lie down on the bed. Then I sit on top of your face, looking towards your dick. I wrap my hand around your cock and start to slowly move it up and down. As your tongue movement inside of me gets more frenzied, I move my hand faster. You figure this out quickly and begin to move your tongue as fast as it will go. I lean upwards a fraction so that you can get some air, but you are breathing directly into my pussy and still giving me pleasure.

"You must ask me permission to cum, slave."

You can barely gasp your affirmative answer, but you do.

I sit back down and keep moving my hand up and down your cock, and I begin to play with your nipples. I stay on your face long enough for you to feel a touch of fear, and slightly rise up again so you can breathe inside of me. I wait, but no question or begging comes from you, so I sit back on top of you and lean forward so that my nipples are grazing your chest. I move them backwards and forwards, giving myself pleasure and driving you wild as you realize what I'm doing. You move your arm up to touch me, forgetting yourself, and I reach down and slap your inner thigh. I feel you moan inside me and you drop your hand immediately.

I rise up again, and I hear your gasping pleas. I sit back on your face and then tell you no. I speed up my hand on your cock just a fraction more, to see if I can make you cum when I haven't told you that you can. But you are a good slave, and you hold off, although I can feel you being to squirm.

I rise up again, and again you beg me, and again I say no. I take the silk scarf and begin to run it over your stomach again with my other hand, every now and then slapping your thighs lightly with the tassels. You are squirming more than I have ever seen you squirm before, and I can feel your moans of frustration inside me.

The second that you get some air into you this time, you cry out as loud as you can.

"Please mistress! Please!"

I sit back down, not giving you an answer, debating in my head. I run the scarf over the head of your cock, and I feel you scream inside of me. I realize that you have just expelled all of your air, so I sit up again.

"Oh please mistress, please please please, I need to cum, please let me cum!!!"

"Maybe if you ask me one more time, very nicely....." I say as I sit on you again, knowing full well that you can't talk with me on top of you. This time you hold your breath so that when I get up to let you breathe, you immediately start begging me. I slam myself back down onto you and..........

"Cum!!!"