KittySlave is Bad

Story Info
She wants you to punish her.
1.3k words
4.07
43.9k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come back to my room to find you lying on my bed with no shirt on. Your eyes are closed as if you are sleeping, although I know that you aren't.

I walk into the room and climb onto the bed next to you, putting my hand on your chest. I nuzzle your ear with my nose, trying to get your attention. You turn your head to the side to look at me, and then push me off of the bed, lightly. I sit on the floor looking confused, and you chuckle.

"Strip for your Master, Kitty."

I slowly stand up, just in case you tell me to sit back down, but you permit my standing. I'm wearing a white button down shirt with a black bra underneath and a short plaid school girl skirt with a black satin thong under it. I begin to unbutton my shirt as slowly as possible, just to annoy you. When it is finally unbuttoned, I leave it on but open. Then I slide my skirt down to the floor, and slowly let my shirt drop off as well. You stop me and motion for me to walk over towards the bed. Once I'm near you, you turn me around and unhook my bra, yanking it off of my arms and tossing it onto the floor.

You pull me on top of you and make me kneel over where your dick is making itself known in your pants.

"Take my pants off, slave."

I have to split my legs even wider so that I can pull your pants down off of you without leaving my kneeling position. But my arms are too short to pull your pants all of the way off.

I'm slightly annoyed now, because I know that you know that I can't pull them all of the way off without moving. I start to feel rather reckless, and I see that your hard cock has popped out of your boxers. All of a sudden, I sit down on top of it, which causes my thong to move over and allow you inside of me. I get a few nice thrusts in before you collect yourself and hold my hips down. I don't know why I did that, but I regret it immediately. I am in for it now.

You hold me on top of you for a while, not allowing me to move, just letting your cock throb inside of me. I don't dare even whimper.

You seem to have made up your mind about what to do with me, and you push me off of the bed again, harder this time. When I fall off of you and land on the floor, you tsk at me loudly.

"Now Kitty, did I allow you to leave my poor dick all alone in the cold?"

You have turned sideways on the bed, so I stand as close as I can get and bend over, slowly moving my hips backwards to take you inside of me again. Suddenly you thrust inwards very fast and hard. I moan and you chuckle.

"I thought that this was what you wanted Kitty."

I only whimper in reply. You outright laugh this time.

"Now bend over all of the way and grab your ankles."

I do so, and you pull out of me slightly, causing me to whimper again. The first slap stings my cheek.

"You are not permitted to make any human sounds. Every time I strike you, you will mew and count."

"Mew! One."

You start to thrust in and out of me, incredibly slowly. Even that slight thrusting has me feeling off balance. I am agitated, just waiting for the next blow to fall.

SMACK

I whimper, hoping that it is not too human a sound, and gasp out "Mew! Two."

You continue to thrust in and out of me, driving me insane. Your hand begins to caress my ass cheeks.

WHAP!

This time, you hit me with the whip. I almost scream with surprise, and turn it into a startled half mew.

"Mewthree!" I cry, slurring the words together.

This is humiliating, but oh so wonderful.

You start to thrust faster, causing me to grip my ankles tighter and hope that I don't fall. If you thrust much harder, I just might topple over.

WHAP!

"Mew, four."

You stop thrusting, causing me to whimper again.

"Why should I be doing all of the work? You were the one who wanted my cock so badly."

I start to rock my body back and forth, slowly and carefully so that I don't fall over. You slap my thighs so that I know that this is not to be counted.

"Faster!" you demand.

I wrap my arms around the backs of my knees and start to move faster. You smack my thighs again, and I move as fast as i possibly can under the circumstances. You realize this and return to slapping my ass.

"Mew, five."

You start to smack me harder with the whip when I am thrusting backwards onto you, so I am pushing my ass into your smacks.

"Mew, six!!"

I am getting desperate, trying to thrust faster even though I know that I can't. I am so close to falling over, I know that you know it.

WHAP!

"MEW! Seven!!"

You start smacking me harder and faster now. I can barely breathe.

WHAP!

"Mew!! Eight!"

WHAP!

"Mew! Nine!"

WHAP!

"Mew! Ten!"

You grab my hips with your hands, forcing me to stop. I still wiggle a bit, I can't help it, I am so turned on. You slap my ass with your bare hand.

"Don't bother to count that. Hold still."

I try to obey you. You start to turn back over and you pull me with you. When I am in a kneeling position over you, you tell me to stand up. Disappointed, I do so.

"Now slowly move down."

I slowly start to bend down so that I am squatting over you, and you push me down on top of you as far as I will go. You pull my legs out flat and push yourself into me so far that it almost hurts. Ah, that fine line between pleasure and pain.

Then you start to thrust.

I scream and moan and try to jump off of you, but you hold me down. This feeling is so intense I almost can't stand it. I bite my lip, knowing that I've asked for this.

"Am I hurting you too badly? Do you want me to stop?"

I know that you can't bear to see me in pain, and even though this hurts, I want it too. I shake my head.

"Please master, don't stop."

You start to pump into me even harder, going faster than before. I start squirming wildly, barely able to contain myself. When you start playing with my clit, I start shaking, unable to control my body any longer, completely given over to you. My breathing is ragged and my moans are nonstop. When I feel as though I am going to fall over and I can't support myself for another instant, you flip me over so that you are on top, trying to stay as deep as you can inside me. You push my legs up to my face and tell me to hold them there. I grab my ankles greatful for something to hold. I reach my face up, wanting to kiss you, but not daring to without your permission.

"Master........."

I can barely speak, but you know what I want and give me a deep kiss while you continue to thrust into me. I groan in pleasure into your mouth and feel you shudder against me. Suddenly you pull out and cum all over my stomach while you kiss me. you peel my hands off of my ankles and put them on my stomach, and place an old t-shirt on top of me so that I can wipe myself off. Once I am clean, I press my body against yours, hungry for the feel of you. You lie next to me on the bed, and our kiss goes on forever.