Klassy Lady: Working Holiday Ch. 02

Story Info
Chloe's busy first night back.
2.4k words
4.35
49.1k
10
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 10/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe's next two sessions were so passionate and steamy, they fogged the one-way mirror! Clearly, she had no intention of pacing herself. How long could she keep it up? This was the very first night in a full-on two-week stint. And it was a Friday. Even if she didn't work so hard, even if she lay there like a log with all her partners, she still had a long, busy, and demanding night ahead of her. Nor would she be able to catch her breath tomorrow. The last time we were here, the house got slammed even harder on Saturday, and crunch-time lasted all day long, from noon till Sunday morning.

Anyway, I tapped on the glass when the third customer left. Chloe looked over and realized what happened. She wiped the mirror down for me. I'm glad she did, because I would have hated to miss a single detail of what happened next.

Her fourth customer was tall, blond, fit, handsome. Not movie star handsome, but he could have been the good-looking guy in a tv ad. He was Chloe's most attractive customer so far that night, and I could tell she thought so too.

Once she got him naked, she sat him in the chair. She lay the second Persian rug over the first for extra cushioning, and went down on her knees. As her head bobbed in the guy's lap, he stretched his legs out on either side of her and said, "Oooh yeah." He leaned back and laced his fingers behind his head. Blowjobs aren't my favorite scenes to watch in porno. Maybe they would be if they all looked as sexy as the one Chloe was giving. The guy even dropped his cool act and began to stroke her hair. He made appreciative noises, and murmured to her how good it felt.

After a while, he said, "Okay, baby, that's enough." He stood halfway out of the chair. "Teabag?"

Chloe let him dip his ballsack in her mouth. She gave it a good sucking. When he pulled it out, she held on with her lips to the last bit of loose skin.

They got in bed together.

"Umm, this is my first anal tonight," Chloe said. "So I may need a minute or two to loosen up and get comfortable."

"I'll go slow until you're ready," her partner said.

She presented herself to him on her hands and knees.

He knelt behind her. He reached under, between her legs. He massaged her pussy with his fingers. Although she was already open and waiting, she let her knees slide further apart. He stimulated her until I could hear the juices slurping around his fingers.

"Oh God, that's heavenly," she moaned.

He inserted some fingers then, drenching them with lubrication, which he then rubbed on her little asshole.

Chloe shivered.

He dipped his fingers again, and smeared an even thicker coat this time. Holding her by the hips, he sank his cock into her pussy.

Chloe gasped and wiggled back against him.

He gave her a few good strokes, then withdrew. He positioned his tip at her asshole and started to push. There were a few moments of resistance, then she relaxed, and he eased in all the way, slowly, both of them savoring every inch of his progress.

He didn't start thrusting right away. Instead, he pulled Chloe up so she was kneeling in front of him, his cock still firmly and completely in her ass. He ran his hands all up and down her front, her breasts, her stomach. She let her head fall back on his shoulder. They kissed. At that angle, it was hard to keep their mouths together, so I caught frequent glimpses of their tongues sliding over and around each other. With one hand cupping her breast, holding her back against him, the guy lowered his other hand until his middle finger found her clit under the golden barbell.

She opened her eyes, and their gazes locked in mutual desire as his fingertip flickered and vibrated. They stared into each other's eyes the whole time, and their lips often brushed in stolen kisses, until his rapid finger brought her to a light, clitoral orgasm.

I know that sex in brothels is supposed to be impersonal, anonymous, with no complications. But sometimes even then, a spark of personal connection can take it to another level of intensity. When Chloe dropped forward on her hands, it was obvious to me that she and her partner had sparked on that almost-personal level, probably from all that amorous eye-contact and kissing. Their anal lovemaking was intensely intimate. There was a tenderness to it, even at the wild end, when he was practically slam-fucking her and she was rocking back to meet his hardest thrusts. Her longer hair hung down and swished spectacularly as he hammered her in the doggy-style position.

When they finished, he spun Chloe around and caught her in his embrace. They kissed, and she melted in his arms. It looked to me like she almost swooned. There was definitely a moment when she went limp, then raised her trembling arms to run her fingers through his hair.

She dampened a washcloth with warm water. She stroked and squeezed his cock with it.

"You're still hard," she observed.

"I'm enhanced," he admitted.

She smiled. "Well, let's not waste it." She tossed the washcloth away.

They tumbled into each other's arms. Chloe wrapped her legs around him. I saw her little feet hook together over his back, and her thighs give him a loving squeeze around the middle. They were joined at the crotch for the rest of the hour.

For a while, they weren't even exactly fucking--just sort of shifting around and undulating together. It wasn't anything I'd ever done with Chloe, or seen her do the last time we were here. They appeared to be in utter bliss, like they were communing on some private wavelength. It looked like the sort of thing I'd imagine tantric sex is supposed to help lovers achieve. Somehow, I guess, together they stumbled onto the secret. They both came more than once, I'm pretty sure, but they never separated until after R. J. knocked on the door and shouted, "Time!"

By then, their fucking had grown much more physical and raw, their bodies thudding hard against each other. Chloe was long past any inhibitions with this man, and her moans of ecstasy were throaty, natural, almost conversational in tone.

For all that, there were no "complications" or "entanglements." He got dressed like all the other guys. Chloe stepped into her mules. She gave his cheek a goodbye peck, and sent him off.

Amazingly, in the short time since then, we bumped into him again. We were going into a TGIFriday's for dinner one evening. He was coming out—-with his wife, two kids, and a baby in one arm. He was holding the door open for his family, and held it open for Chloe and me. She had her glasses on (not to mention her clothes), so he didn'tquite recognize her at first. He studied her face a second longer, then looked like he'd seen a ghost. Thank God he didn't drop the baby!

I caught the split-second when Chloe looked justas shocked as he did. She recovered almost instantly. She flashed him a natural smile, said "Thank you," and walked on by.

After we were seated, I said, "Hey, isn't that the guy who--"

Chloe grabbed my hand and dug in with her nails. "Don't say it out loud!"

I half-laughed, half-yelped. "I wasn't going to."

She sat back in the booth. A blush spread over her face. She just kept getting redder and redder. She stared at the table, and wouldn't look up at me.

"You okay?" I said.

That seemed to break the spell. She gave her head a little shake, then met my eye and smiled. "Yeah. It's just, that was a little weird. I've never run into anyone like that before. All of a sudden, in my mind, I was reliving everything. I'm in wifey-teacher mode now. I wasn't ready for those memories."

"Just curious," I said. "Did he ever come back? I never saw him there again."

"No, he never did."

"Would you like to see him again? I mean, like that?"

She thought about it. "Nah. Best leave well enough alone."

****************

I almost fell out of my chair when Chloe came back from her next lineup with two men, instead of one. She had to be the hardest-working girl in the house!

Even while she helped her partners undress, she stood between them, necking with them and letting them feel her up. That meant four hands groping her, rubbing her nipples, spreading her labia, playing with her barbell, slipping fingers up inside her, caressing her all over. It meant two mouths and tongues kissing, frenching, sucking, licking, nibbling. Soon, it meant two naked bodies in full contact with hers. It looked like a lot of stimulation for her to deal with all at once! She writhed between them in erotic sensory overload.

Chloe got enough control over herself and the situation to lead her two new lovers over to the couch. She wasn't too steady on her feet, though, as if all that making out had left her dizzy or lightheaded. It also didn't help that she forgot to slip her mules off in all the excitement. The high-heel shoes were a size or two too big for her, so she wobbled when she walked in them under the best of circumstances.

I knew from the last time we were here that there were a number of positions that allowed for sandwich-style double-penetration. Each position allowed for different kinds of motion among the three partners. Chloe went for one that seemed to be a favorite of hers. She seated one guy on the couch, then slooooowly lowered herself onto him, so that she ended up sitting on his lap with his cock in her ass. She drew her legs up and rested her mules on his knees, which left her extremely open for the other man to vaginally penetrate her from the front.

As I watched the second man stand before my wife and push his cock deep inside her, inch by crowded inch, I remembered her account of how intensely this kind of experience affected her, from DANDELION FIELD. It didn't look or sound easy, from Chloe's almost constant moaning, and from the way she had to work her thighs and hips to help take the cock the whole way into herself--but I could also tell that it was a wonderful and world-rocking challenge for her, and she tackled it with passion and enthusiasm. She raised her legs higher and circled the man around the waist. With her clear-plastic high heels, she pulled him closer, until his ballsack pressed tightly against the little space of flesh between her pussy and her cock-stuffed anus.

The guy in back took full advantage of her breasts being within easy grasp. He reached around to cup, rub, and fondle them the whole time, with a lot of attention to her nipples. He covered her shoulders, neck, and upper-back with kisses. Every time she leaned her head back to moan or cry out in pleasure, he smooched her ear or cheek. Sometimes, then, she'd turn to him and they'd share a quick open-mouth kiss, but the fucking she was getting absorbed most of her attention.

In fact, it soon looked to me like she reached that point of altered consciousness she mentioned, where she feels herself become nothing but two holes, where her whole being reduces to the sense of fullness and being fucked. She seemed utterly lost in those physical sensations. Her eyelids fluttered shut, and her body relaxed into a life of its own, moving with her partners for a maximum of pleasure.

When it was over, they all looked like they'd been through a life-changing experience together. Chloe had tears in her eyes. While the guys dressed, they couldn't stop hugging her. She let them, and returned the hugs with her own trembling embraces. She let her goodbye pecks linger much longer than usual, but eventually got the two guys out the door.

I caught a few glimpses of her from the back, during all of that. Her asshole, usually a little pink starburst, gaped like a mouth, and white cum drizzled out. Even though the guy behind her almost didn't move at all, he was inside her the whole while, so her sphincter had time to relax around him until it was as open as could be. The pressure of the other guy's cock through Chloe's membrane must have stroked him to a climax.

When she was alone, Chloe came over and opened the mirror.

I hugged her fiercely, and our lips mashed together in a greedy, hungry kiss.

"My God, you're so on fire!" I whispered.

She drew back. "Um, I'd better warn you."

I arched an eyebrow. "What?"

"Well, you should see the waiting room!"

"Busy, huh?" I said. "No surprise."

"No, but this might be." She blushed. "I felt bad for taking so long with that one guy, holding up the line, so I volunteered to double up."

"Double up?"

"Yeah. R. J.'s offering a special rate for customers who don't mind sharing time with me. He's telling them how great I am at sandwiches, and encouraging them to pair up. For the rest of the night, I'll be taking on two guys at once."

I blinked.

"I know it looks like a lot, when I'm doing that," she said. "And it is. But in a good way. It's--I can't describe it! But just think, while I'm here, there are no limits on how sexual I get to be. I want to make the most of it. Isn't that our fantasy?"

I smiled. I took her in my arms. "Exactly right. As long as you feel good about it."

"But you feel good about it? You don't think it's going too far?"

"Too far? No way! Like you said, you're going with the fantasy." I kissed her forehead. "Just don't hurt yourself, okay? I love you and support you, no matter what. And--I really can't wait to watch you do this!"

"Then I'd better get going," she said. She beamed up at me. "God, how I love you, Paul!" She closed the mirror, and off she went, to meet the next two men who would share her body for the hottest sex of any of their lives