KLS The BDSM Special Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
741 Followers

"Time to pay the price babe," Kylie said, raising the shot glass and tipping her head back. Dannii watched in a mixture of shock and awe as Kylie tipped the entire shot glass of her juices into her mouth, then felt a wave of disgust go through her as Kylie lowered her head, lips pursed and looked at her, grabbing her reins authoritatively and yanking back to tilt her own head back. Dannii let out a mumbled protest, which was of no effect as Kylie held her and leaned down, kissing her as best she could due to the large metal bit, letting Dannii's juices into her mouth. Dannii gave a cough as she almost choked, before pulling herself together and swallowing, having no other choice. She couldn't deny there was a taste she enjoyed in the juices of herself and her sister, so it wasn't all bad as they ran down her throat.

"See, you loved that," Kylie said with a mocking smile, standing up and turning away from her, pulling her forwards sharply on the reins. Dannii obediently crawled forwards, not wanting to displease Kylie, as she was her bitch after all. Kylie didn't bother to remove her strap-on, simply leading Dannii over to the bed where he lay, having been listening to everything with an aching hard on and absolutely no way of doing anything about it.

"Stay," Kylie commanded, letting go of the reins. Dannii knelt down, just now feeling how her upper body harness was squeezing her, her nipples aching from their harness and the lack of blood flow. Kylie went to a hook over the bed and grabbed the keys for the handcuffs, quickly slipping off his blindfold and casting it aside, her bell jingling enticingly, which it was doing with almost every tiny movement she made.

"Welcome back," she purred saucily, pouting at him as she reached over to unlock the cuff furthest away, her strap-on lying on the bed a little threateningly. He didn't notice though as he was still blinking in the brightness. Kylie efficiently moved round all four corners of the bed, releasing the cuffs to set him free. She hooked the keys back up and stepped back, not concerned about the large animal strap-on she was still sporting. He squinted slightly, finally getting accustomed to the light and looking round, taking in Kylie, raising his eyebrows slightly at her toy, then looked down to see Dannii looking back with fiery eyes, obediently knelt behind her older sister and mistress.

"So that's what you were fucking her with," he said with a smile, turning to sit on the edge of the bed, his cock sticking straight up.

"Yep, she fucking loved it," Kylie purred, reaching down to caress him.

"I heard," he said, sliding his hand behind to give Kylie a quick slap to the bum.

"Don't get cheeky you," she said, squeezing his cock, "I've got something for you to do," she continued, giving him a sexy sideways glance and smile. Dannii looked between them, knowing it surely involved her. She wasn't wrong either.

"Oh yeah?" he asked, feeling a little rush go through him.

"Yeah, see this little tramp here needs a good load shot over her face. Think you can manage that?" Kylie said with a smile, looking back to Dannii with him. Dannii tried not to let her excitement show, but failed. She knew they could tell, and she couldn't deny she did like acting like a total slut at times by doing degrading things such as taking facials, though this entire incident so far could fall easily into that category.

"I think so, with a little help," he said, staring into her eyes.

"No trouble," Kylie murmured, then snapped her fingers sharply.

"Dannii, here, now," she commanded. Dannii was spurred into action, quickly crawling forwards close to them. Kylie took her reins and drew her in closer, pulling her to kneel just in front of his cock, looking so helpless in her bit and blinkers, breasts looking stunning in the upper body harness.

"Perfect," Kylie said with a smile, throwing Dannii's reins down over her back and reaching down to his almost painfully hard cock. He'd had to endure their fucking, Kylie's domination and degradation of her sister, unable to watch or do anything about his hardon as he'd been cuffed and blindfold. Giving a groan as Kylie started to rapidly work at him, stroking and squeezing vigorously, knowing exactly how to get him off now she'd been with him a little while. Despite having come already that day, he was so turned on it didn't matter, and Kylie was already sending slightly sensations of climax through him. Dannii just looked up expectantly, knowing her place well and not attempting to resist, just watching with wide eyes as Kylie stroked him. She pumped her fist up and down him, her touch warm and soft round his throbbing cock. Kylie worked the back of his head, rubbing the top of her grip over the ridge to really stimulate him. She only had to work for a couple of minutes before she had him nearing the edge. Feeling his twitching and eagerness she worked harder, reaching down to play with his balls with her other hand.

"Come on babe, shoot all over this little tramp," she whispered huskily, jerking him hard. Kylie gave a squeeze to his head and pushed him over the edge, using her left hand to keep stroking him hard and fast as she reached out with her right and grabbed Dannii's reins, jerking her head back in front of him as he tensed, then grunted loudly. His hands grabbed at the sheets on the bed tightly as he orgasmed again, almost as hard as he had the first time, his rock hard cock jerking in Kylie's petite hand as his first spurt shot out and was excellently aimed straight across Dannii's left eye as she closed it just in time. He grunted and groaned as Kylie furiously wanked him off over her younger sisters pretty face, ropes of come hitting her across her nose, cheek, lips and chin as she gasped throatily in evident pleasure. He gave a shudder as his climax ended, and then a light moan as Kylie quickly leaned down to suck him clean, milking his cock with her hand.

"Just relax for a minute baby," she purred, standing from the bed and walking away, leaving Dannii knelt submissively before him with her come-spattered face, carefully opening her left eye. Dannii didn't attempt to speak, merely waiting patiently for her mistress, well settled in such a role after playing with Kylie for years. Kylie meanwhile had disconnected the dog cock toy from her harness and stood it on the side, standing up next to her as she rummaged through the draws idly looking. She paused with a smile, evidently caressing something before she pulled it out of the draw. Facing away, he couldn't see what it was, and Dannii certainly couldn't as Kylie fitted it to her harness, settling it before turning back round with a smile. He couldn't see what was so special about it, she was simply sporting an 8" clear rubber dildo, quite thick and fairly flexible, as demonstrated by Kylie as she reached down to play with it for a moment. Stepping over behind Dannii, she grabbed her reins again and pulled her away from the bed, turning her away and pulling her to all fours.

"That's it, you just stay like that," Kylie commanded before she released the reins and dropped to her knees behind her. Dannii did as told, not making any more to wipe the mess from her face or look back at her older sister as she pushed the head of the rubbed cock against her dripping opening. Dannii just let out a deep groan round the metal bit in her mouth as Kylie pushed forwards, holding the base of the fairly bendy toy to ease it into her sister. Murmuring in pleasure, Kylie pushed the entire dildo home and grabbed her sibling's full hips, wasting no time and immediately starting to pump. Dannii let out a helpless whimper of pleasure, her eyes fluttering as she was taken swiftly from behind. She instantly knew what toy Kylie had on, it was her favourite. The way the shaft would flex under pressure, and then suddenly surge into her velvet tunnel and bend into new and interesting places every time was what did it for her.

"Oh yeah, you fucking love it, you always have," Kylie growled, releasing her right hip for a moment to administer a sharp spank to Dannii's delectable rear, making her give a little squeal of delight. She looked up at him, and saw that his cock was recovering and very rapidly stiffening again. With a squelch she yanked out of Dannii's pussy, her younger sister giving a loud shocked gasp as Kylie took away her favourite toy, and tried to look round to see where she'd gone. He watched as Kylie approached him, the clear 8" dildo sticking out in front of her, hanging down slightly glistening with her sister's juices. Reaching him, she pushed her hand round his cock and stroked him a moment to help get him solid again, leaning in and quite sensually pressing her lips to his, kissing him softly and letting her tongue slide forth to mingle with his. With her spare hand she round the discarded strap, and slipped it round him again. He tried to pull back in surprise but Kylie followed, pressing her mouth against his.

"You wanna be able to fuck this slut good and hard right?" she mumbled round their kiss, using both her hands to get the strap under his balls. She quickly did it up and then set to work on the one for the base of his cock, drawing the leather round tight and buckling it in mere seconds. She reached up and grabbed his head, kissing him properly for a moment, her strap-on just bumping his leg, the slick rubber sliding across his knee before she yanked away and turned to Dannii.

"Which end you want?" Kylie asked with a smile, offering her sister with a wave of her hand. Dannii was trying to look up without being too obvious, but was blocked by the blinkers.

"That one," he said with a smile and point towards Dannii's pert arse, standing from the bed and stretching a moment as he stepped over to her. Kylie just gave a smile and moved towards Dannii's head as he slid down behind her prone form, reaching up to slide his hands over her beautiful bum before taking hold of her hips, pulling himself in so his hot, hard erection just touched her loosened pussy. Her breathing was heavy as he eased forwards, hearing her sigh happily as his bulbous head pushed easily into her sweet pussy, enwrapped in the velvet glove of her body. Reaching up, he easily found her large breasts, feeling them tightly pulled in and almost spilling out past the leather straps. She gave a hiss as his hands brushed over her nipples, sticking out through the metal rings, held large by the rubber rings Kylie had fitted round her aureoles.

"Go on, those nipples need some work," Kylie said with a sly smile, watching Dannii's eyes widen as he rolled her sore nipples, shifting uncomfortably on her knees. He toyed with them, then suddenly gave a hard pinch and drove himself into her. Dannii gave a loud squeal, biting down on the bit as she took nearly all 8" of his cock in one push, feeling herself fighting it as the pinch to her nipples made her tense up. Kylie reached up and released the bit, it dropping from her mouth and allowing her to let out a deep groan in a mixture of sensations as he squeezed and tweaked her nipples whilst starting to pump into her from behind, leaning over as he started doing her doggy style. Kylie watched her sister gasping and rocking from his pumps into her from behind with a smile as she sunk to her knees, reaching down for the clear 8" rubber strap-on she wore.

"Time to suck Dannii," she whispered, pushing it to her ruby lips. Dannii looked down at it, and despite her need to breathe, she couldn't refuse her favourite. Opening wide, Kylie simply slipped half of it straight in, Dannii sucking at it and tasting her juices with a little shiver as her body rocked from his pumping into her pussy, her clit tingling again. Kylie reached up and took hold of her sister's head, her fingers pushing into her soft hair round the straps as she pushed forwards, catching Dannii off guard and making her gag, pushing the toy back out of her throat with a little grunt as he gave a particularly hard thrust. Kylie quickly pulled back and laid a sharp smack on her left cheek, smearing some of his come and making her gasp before Kylie grabbed her head and shoved back into her mouth. Dannii relaxed this time, not a moment too soon as Kylie shoved again, forcing every last bit into Dannii's throat so her nose pressed into the harness.

"Oh yeah," Kylie grinned as her sister relatively easily took 8" down her throat, looking back at him. He smiled back and gave a hard thrust, pushing Dannii forwards onto it more to make sure it was well home and splitting her cervix wide open in the process. Kylie held her sister till she was starting to struggle then let her up, Dannii taking a colossal gasp of breath before her sister started to rhythmically fuck her mouth, pushing all the way in at the same time he did, so she was taking 8" of cock at each end simultaneously. All she could do was moan and breathe as hard as possible, quivering on all fours as she was abused and driven closer towards orgasm.

"Wanna change round?" he said, giving Dannii's tits a hard squeeze before kneeling up, his hands resting on her bum casually as he continued to pump.

"Sure," Kylie said with a smile, allowing Dannii a wave of relief. She felt them both slow and then slide out of her, leaving her empty and able to breathe properly, which she did gratefully. She didn't get long though, as Kylie grabbed the metal bit and pushed it back into her mouth, spreading her jaw again and pulling it tight, strapping it back in place before she moved out of sight.

"I reckon she needs a proper double penetration," Kylie said as she slid down to crouch by him at her sister's rear, seeing the sheen of perspiration over her younger siblings body.

"Definitely, which hole you want?" he said, laying a spank on Dannii to make her aware she wasn't forgotten which drew a slight inhaling noise.

"I'll take her pussy, you just pop those beads outta there and she's yours," Kylie said with a point to Dannii's tight arse, the ring handle of the beads barely visible. Kylie then slid down on her back next to Dannii, the strap-on bending back against her as she pulled herself into about the right position, before he grabbed the reins and guided Dannii over. She'd had this done to her plenty of times and knew exactly where Kylie would be, so eased herself over her older sister and settled her knees again, waiting for the inevitable. Kylie held the toy up and pushed it at Dannii's pussy, pushing up to just lodge the head in, and then reached down and pulled at the back of her younger sister's smooth thighs, folding her legs so she sunk down on the dildo. It bent for a moment, and then was swallowed by Dannii's pussy with a loud grunt from her and a giggle from Kylie.

"Come on babe," she cooed as he knelt down again behind her, reaching down to find the ring of the anal beads. Dannii gave a series of little noises as he drew them straight out of her arse without ceremony, popping past her tight anal ring. The last one pulled out and he dropped them aside, crouching up high and positioning himself so he could push down into her, his head against her anus. Dannii gave a loud squeal as he pushed in, drive down into her and pressing her against her sister, feeling her dry arse stretch wide to accommodate him. Her squeal turned to a strangled scream as he went all the way with her first time, pushing in till she felt the strap at the base of his cock pressing against her ring.

"See, pure slut," Kylie said, looking into Dannii's eyes with a smug smile as she pulled back just as he did, watching Dannii's eyes light up as they both drove in at the same time, filling Dannii with 16" of cock. Dannii's eyes rolled as she gave a shudder, her body giving a lurch of sensations and taking her close to orgasm as they both got going on her. Kylie thrust hard and short due to her position whilst he gave long, plunging thrusts into her forbidden back hole, making her fight herself as to whether to shove back or pull forwards. She was thoroughly in their control though, and it really didn't matter what she did, they had her. Dannii was dripping, her juices practically running down the clear rubber toy her sister was fucking her with and coating his balls as he thrust powerfully in and out of her tight arse. Her ring gripped him snugly, squeezing and twitching as he fucked her quite hard in the ass, gripping her hips tightly and pumping deeply.

"Oh yeah, come on you little bitch," Kylie hissed, reaching up to toy with her sisters painfully hard nipples, a deep red colour and aching. She squealed as Kylie pinched them, pumping up hard into her as she leaned up to lick Dannii's neck teasingly whilst her entire frame rocked from the anal she was taking. Dannii was unable to say anything, not that she would've been able to anyway, and simply let out a set of increasing, squealing grunts, finalising in a loud squeak that broke into silence before she shook hard, her eyes screwing tightly shut, holes clamping down on Kylie's strap-on and his impaling cock, feeling her sphincter milk his shaft. They just smiled as Dannii came hard, her juices wetting Kylie slightly who lay underneath her before she collapsed onto her, completely washed out from the stuffing she'd just taken. He pulled out and stood up, leaning over and pulling Dannii off Kylie, just easing her onto the flood next to her to allow Kylie out, her large clear strap-on sliding out of Dannii's slick pussy as she pulled herself up.

"She doesn't get off that lightly," Kylie whispered huskily, kneeling down and taking the anal beads again. Dannii mumbled something but didn't try to move as Kylie easily popped the beads back into her one by one, her arse taking them easily till she got to the handle. She flashed him a smile, then pushed it, popping it into her younger sister to join the beads. Dannii realised what'd just happened and murmured something, struggling up and trying to look back.

"Look forwards bitch!" Kylie snapped, smacking her hard on the arse which drew a clench and howl from her round her bit. Kylie reached up to the unit where she'd left the horsetail butt plug from earlier and picked it up, lowering it back to her younger sisters now retightened arse. She pushed it to the puckered hole, teasing it round the ring a little before pressing it against her guard, feeling a little resistance before it gave way with a guttural groan as the taper slid forwards and spread the hole. Dannii gave a little yelp round the metal bar in her mouth as it popped home, feeling it press the beads in deep and fill her again as Kylie pushed it fully into place to restore her tail.

"There," Kylie said, standing up and grabbing the reins again, and giving quite a sharp yank to get Dannii moving. She half-led, half-dragged her to the radiator, she quickly and tightly tied the reins to the metal before stepping away for a moment and grabbing a pair of nearby handcuffs she'd kept out just in case. Leaning down, she poked them through the radiator, then reached under and grabbed Dannii's wrists, pulling each one up and locking them into the cuffs tightly before stepping away to admire the view. Dannii, totally fucked and done up as her pony girl again with some come still on her face was cuffed to the radiator and helpless, left only to listen.

"She's not going anywhere for a while," Kylie purred, turning to him as she reached down to undo her strap-on harness. She pulled it loose and cast it aside onto the carpet with a thud, landing in front of Dannii, where she could see it past her blinkers, still glistening with her juices. He saw a glint of light at the top of Kylie's swollen pussy lips, just catching the rays as she sauntered towards him. As she got a little closer, he could pretty much be sure what it was, but didn't want to hope too much. Stopping in front of him, his questions were answered. Kylie had got herself pierced. She slid her hand down and spread her pussy with her fingers, the soft lips opening to reveal her pierced clit hood, a little gold barbell through it horizontally.

Noj
Noj
741 Followers
123456...8