KLS The BDSM Special Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
744 Followers

"You may need to breathe in for this hunny," Kylie said cutely as she started rapidly and expertly threading the lacing she'd had to undo to get it round Dannii. Within a minute or so, Kylie had the entire set rethreaded and lightly pulled together. The lacing was silver, running through shiny metal rings either side of the gap, at the moment revealing two strips of Dannii's sexy back.

"Just what size is this thing?" Dannii asked quietly.

"Six," Kylie said as she focussed on starting to draw the laces together. She meant that it was six inches smaller than Dannii's waist normally, meaning she was in for quite a squeeze as she didn't wear corsets that often and the most she usually did was three or four inches. He just stood watching, still holding Dannii's chain though it was a completely redundant action at that moment as Kylie pulled on both sets of laces, making Dannii gasp as it squeezed her mid section, pressing into her body and reducing her waist by three inches easily, the lacing pulling together. The gaps still revealed light strips of her smooth back between the laces, now needing more pressure to do her up.

"Can you hold this side?" Kylie said, looking at him and snapping him from his stare.

"Sure," he said, moving forward and taking hold of the left side lacing, holding it firmly as Kylie grabbed the right laces with both hands, raising her rubber coated knee and pressing it into the back of Dannii's curvy hips to generate leverage as she pulled. Dannii grunted and pulled back to stop her back being bent over, causing her to arch her back as Kylie hauled the lacing up, squeezing Dannii by nearly another two inches, making her breath go shallow. The leather was now drawn together, Kylie knotting the silver laces off tightly to hold her sisters waist in before taking the laces from him, dropping her knee and moving over.

"Hold her shoulders for me would you?" she purred, smiling at him. He stepped round to Dannii's side and reached round her, his arm brushing her deliciously soft breasts as he took hold of her warm shoulders, firmly holding the joints to help Dannii resist the inevitable. Kylie once again raised her knee to lean on the back of her younger sisters pelvis, leaning back as she powerfully pulled the laces up, the cord sliding through the rings and drawing the leather slowly together, which was a sexy view for Kylie as she knew Dannii was feeling the thrilling squeeze of the metal and leather on her sexy figure. Dannii's nipples were sticking out rock hard at the front of her prominent breasts, being antagonised by the mere movement of nearby air, which wasn't helped when he teasingly blew over her rack, causing her to shiver.

"Just a little more," Kylie murmured, pulling strongly again, surprising him and Dannii with her strength, almost pulling Dannii backwards out of his grasp. With a little squeal of pressure from Dannii, the leather closed together, leaving just a strip of tight crossover lacing, which Kylie knotted off tightly at the bottom to match the other side and leave her with a waist six inches smaller and her back held tightly.

"Turn around," she said, reaching up to pull Dannii's shoulder and turn her round. Shuffling round on her heels, she turned to face Kylie, who smiled devilishly as she saw the way it held her large breasts up. She reached up and brushed her fingers over them, lightly tweaking her hard nipples as she eyed her up. The loose hair, dark eye make-up and lipstick, black nail polish, black leather and metal corset, high black rubber stockings and the extreme PVC fetish heels, she looked Gothically perfect, the definition of the phrase 'Foxy'.

"Hmm, just need a couple of finishing touches," Kylie said, turning away to her units again, opening a few drawers and looking through them for something till she gave a delighted "Aha", standing up and pulling out some more metal and leather creations. She left the larger one on the unit for a moment and turned to them holding two wide studded black leather bracelets. They were leather straps around two inches wide with shiny metal spikes, that were over an inch long themselves, sticking out of them, tapered and sharp, giving a fearsome look. On the inside of the wrists near the buckle was a metal ring, sewn securely into them evidently for bondage. Dannii didn't wait to be asked, holding her arms out for Kylie, who efficiently dropped the cuffs over her arms and did the buckle up, Dannii turning her wrists in turn to ease Kylie's job, just doing the cuffs up firmly so they weren't too tight, but more than sturdy enough for some proper play. Kylie smiled and turned back to get the other item without a word, leaving Dannii a chance to look down at the spiked wrist bands, turning them to see the light glint off the points.

"All good subs wear a collar," she said, holding up a thick piece of leather in the same style as her cuffs. It was three inches wide, one big buckle on the back of it with rings on the front of the collar and one moulded into the buckle itself. Two inch glinting metal spikes stuck out of the collar in two rows, offset one above the other round the collar, stopping at the buckle and a little way from the front ring to offer access to it. Kylie reached up and slid it round Dannii's neck, leaning to her side to reach round and draw it up snugly, just above the choke chain, which was loosely round the base of her neck where it met her shoulders. Dannii felt it done up, holding her neck quite stiff like the corset was her back, meaning her spine was fairly rigid and limited in movement. She knew already doggy style might prove a bit different.
"There, whatcha think?" Kylie said, stepping back to admire her sister, inviting him to do the same with a wave of her hand. He stepped over to join her, ogling her dark, hot little sister.
"She looks great," he said, smiling at her. Dannii gave him a slight smile back, awaiting the hot action that was to come.

"Our perfect little Goth slut," Kylie said with a grin, giving a little flick of her famously wonky eyebrow to Dannii as she looked her way.

"But she can still talk?" he said, finding it a little funny that Kylie would leave her sisters mouth open, apart from when she was on her knees to either of them.

"Got it covered, or rather her covered," Kylie said with a smirk, turning round and picking up a wide strip of black latex rubber, a large ball gag hidden on the inside of it. Turning to Dannii completely, she held it up and stepped forwards. Her younger sister opened obediently and Kylie pressed the ball to her mouth, wedging against her teeth, unable to fit.

"This is pretty big," Kylie said without looking at him, pressing against the ball through the strip of black rubber. Dannii gave a little grunt as she tried to open wider and take it, but was unable to. Pulling her hand back, Kylie a sharp jolt to it, making Dannii grunt loudly through it as it popped past her teeth and into her mouth, her teeth locking it in place as the wide piece of rubber pressed against her face coldly.

"Turn around," she said, looking Dannii in the eyes. Dannii turned round, the sides of the gag hanging loosely. Kylie reached up round her and took the ends, pulling the strip of latex rubber, which was about three inches wide, round her soft face and behind her head, stretching it to hook the back together before letting go, the rubber pulling at Dannii's skin as the tension locked the linkage behind her head.
"How's that?" she said, stepping back and inviting Dannii to turn round with a light pull to her hand. He took a moment to eye Dannii up, making it clear he was taking in every detail of her tightly squeezed, rubber encased body, causing her to blush slightly which surprised herself.

"Now she's our perfect Goth slut," he said with a sly smile.

"Good," Kylie said with her trademark smile, reaching behind her to pick up a length of rope, pulling it between her hands with a lick of her lips.

"Turn her back round," she breathed, again referring to Dannii almost like she wasn't there. He reached out and coaxed her round, not that she needed much encouragement. Dannii knew her place right now, and what would happen if she disobeyed her mistress. She was still wearing the choke chain he held, and she didn't fancy that or her arse taking a serious whipping. At least not yet. Kylie arranged her rope so that the two ends were together, creating a solid end with the other. Reaching up, she pulled Dannii's arms behind her back, hooking the rope underneath them at her wrists, just above the spiked cuffs. She was careful not to injure either herself or her sister with the cuffs, pushing the two ends of the rope through the middle of the rope that was now an end, drawing them through so it acted as a loop and drew Dannii's wrists tight together. She pulled them close together, the rope clearly pressing into her soft skin as she mumbled quietly to herself through the concealed ball gag, trying to breathe as deep as she could through her nose.

After looping the rope round repeatedly, Kylie drew the ends together and pulled them through the middle as a bit of a stop between her sisters arms and tightly knotted them, fixing Dannii's wrists together, having twisted the cuffs enough so that the spikes didn't stick into her, forced either side. Kylie got another length of rope and proceeded to do the same to her elbows, drawing a loop round just above the joint and then wrapping tightly round them several times. After a few loops, she pulled it round itself between Dannii's arms and then up under them to her shoulder, running it out over the shoulder, across the back of her neck and then down in front over her pectoral muscle before bringing it back to her arms. She looped the ends of the rope round the lines ground between her arms once, before running it up the rope over the back of her neck, which she looped under and pulled tightly back down to force her shoulders back, before looping round the ropes a couple more times, pulling them tight and tying them off with more strong knots. It left Dannii's arms bent up behind her and completely immobile, her breasts pushed out even further as her back was forced to arch what little it could in the tight corset. Turning Dannii back round to face her, Kylie looked at her, seeing the anticipation and yearning in her sisters beautiful eyes, just waiting to be explored.
"Ok Dannii?" he said, wanting to be sure she was alright, somewhat breaking the moment the sisters were sharing. She responded with a nod of her head, unable to do anything else. Kylie was too busy to notice, already having found another piece of rope, longer this time, which she halved like the others. Leaning forwards, she reached round Dannii to get it round her back under her restrained arms, pulling it up under them on her shoulder blades as her face was almost pressed into Dannii's prominent breasts. She was unable to resist, and gave her younger sisters nipple a quick suck as she pulled back, feeding the rope through itself underneath her sisters fine rack, edging it up and lifting her siblings heavy breasts up a little to let the rope drop in under them on to of the quarter cups of the corset. Dannii gave a little hiss as her chest was pressured by the rope being pulled up tight, Kylie giving a good yank to reassert her authority over her bitch. Wrapping the long ends round her sister a couple of times, going under her arms behind, she brought the ends so they were in the middle once more, with just enough to do up in a knot.
"One more to go," she purred with a smile, getting another rope of the same length and performing the same move, running it under Dannii's arms and creating a loop round her slender body, but this time she positioned it above her large breasts, pulling it up tight enough to jerk her body, causing the younger sister to grunt throatily. She did the same again, looping the ropes round till she tightly knotted them in the middle of her upper chest, leaving bands of rope pressing into her warm body above and below her tits.

"What's that for?" he asked curiously, genuinely intrigued by Kylie's rope methods.
"All shall be revealed in a moment," she replied with a blown kiss, getting another piece of rope, the longest of them all and halving it like the others. This time she didn't go round her body or anything she reached to her sisters chest and pushed the looped end underneath the two ropes round her body, deftly threading the loose ends and pulling it up. She held the two ends tightly and yanked, wiggling it up and down to pull the noose up to Dannii's breastbone between her large tits, pulling the ropes together so they squeezed down onto the base of her breast towards the middle. With it securely attached, the separated the ends, taking one and pulling it across over the top of Dannii's left breast. Supporting her boob she proceeded to wrap it round and round the base at her chest, pulling it up and out, Dannii giving a groan as her breast was gripped tightly. Kylie ran the rope round a final time with a reasonable length to spare, pulling it up between the large breasts, over the top of her right breast and under her right armpit. Holding it, she stepped past him round to Dannii's side, reaching up behind her sister as she pulled tightly, feeding the rope into the back ring of the large, spiked leather collar. Pulling it back on itself, she knotted it several times to hold it solidly.

"God that looks good," he said, observing Dannii's left breast that was held tightly out, already darkening with trapped bloody.

"Oh yeah, it's great. She doesn't let me do it often enough," Kylie said with a giggle, reaching up to stroke the firm breast, made harder by the tight rope placing it under pressure. Kylie took the other spare end and did the same again on the right, round the base of the right breast several times to pulling it up tightly, before pulling the rope up from underneath and between her breasts, creating a cross with the other tit rope, over her solid left breast and under the arm pit and over her shoulders to the back of the collar. It meant Dannii couldn't bend her back to lean over forwards without pulling at her proud breasts, as well as just helping to degrade Dannii.

"There, looking good," Kylie said, administering a little tweak to each of Dannii's nipples, now pushed out large and stiff.

"That it?" he said sarcastically, thinking that Kylie surely wouldn't add any more rope to Dannii's already laden figure.
"One more," she giggled, getting a much shorter piece of rope. Looping the end, she ran it round the cross created on Dannii's breastbone, pulling the loop up to it firmly before pulling the ropes up to Dannii's throat, running them through the front ring of her heavyweight collar, one from each side before pulling them back down solidly, making sure Dannii's body was pulled tightly and held rigid. She ran them round the middle cross again and tied it off, leaving her younger sister totally bound and helpless. Kylie observed her handiwork for a moment before turning and picking up another rope from the bundle she'd pulled out, quite long, which she immediately halved.

"I thought you said that was the last one?" he asked, seeing Dannii looking incredulously as her older sibling prepare the rope.

"It was, I'm just gonna take our Goth whore for a little walk," Kylie replied with a smile and a sexy wink as she stepped forwards and slipped the rope round Dannii's strokable, tiny leather waist, threading it and pulling it so it created a noose round her corset-squeezed middle, leaving her a fairly long rope of around six feet to lead her with. Kylie took hold of the choke chain from him, and then took a few steps away from Dannii on her hefty platforms, pulling the rope to urge her younger sister to follow her. Dannii mumbled something through her ball gag, unable to form coherent words. It was likely she was trying to protest at being made to walk in the shocking fetish heels she'd be strapped into.
"Come on, don't make me do anything else dear," she cooed, looking in an amiable but threatening manner at her younger sibling. Dannii took a tentative step, wobbling a little as she mastered the six -inch heels, the point pressing hard into the carpet as she applied her weight and cautiously followed Kylie, concentrating on managing her feet more than anything else. Kylie walked slowly, him following the movements of her sexy rubber-clad legs and leather platform boots, her bare arse moving perfectly as she powerfully walked, leading her sister who was under her total control. Heading into the main room, Kylie smiled at the warm sunlight cascading through the windows and looked back at Dannii, who just looked back at her anxiously. Stepping forwards a bit more, Kylie looked out at the warm sunlight front lawn of her cottage, then a naughty little smile spread over her cute lips.

"It's a lovely day out there, we should go outside really," Kylie said, looking back at Dannii with a devilish grin that he recognised oh so well. Dannii's eyes widened in horror, staring at Kylie before vigorously shaking her head, stepping back so the rope tightened. Kylie just pulled it firmly and walked towards the door, leaving Dannii in a walk-or-fall situation, so she followed, walking as slowly as she could get away with behind her sister as they got to the door, Dannii staying at ropes length as Kylie unlocked the door and opened it, the sunlight spilling in. Standing completely unashamed in her skin-tight black rubber, Kylie looked out over her front garden, breathing in the freshness as she felt the cool air blow over her, making her smooth, shaven pussy tingle a little.

"Maybe you could stretch your legs," Kylie mused, idly playing with the rope, but holding the chain firmly, preventing any escape by Dannii. She could only attempt to mumble and pull back somewhat.

"Come on babe," Kylie said, stepping out onto the porch, pulling the rope. Dannii resisted, digging her stilettos into the hall carpet, refusing to let herself be taken outside in the state she was in. Kylie turned half towards her, then firmly pulled the choke chain, drawing it up round her neck again, pressing lightly into her throat under the wide collar. Dannii continued to resist, feeling the rope draw tightly round her tiny waist as the chain was held firmly on her.

"Dannii, don't be a little bitch," Kylie said, giving a stronger pull on the chain so it squeezed down hard onto her younger sister's neck, making her breath catch quite loudly through her nose. Realising she had no other choice, Dannii walked slowly out, carefully stepping out of the door onto the paved step. She was absolutely mortified, deeply blushing behind her gag as she was led out into the garden in her corset, rubber stockings, fetish heels, collar and gag, all the while being led on a chain and rope by her equally scantily clad sister, who seemed totally unphased. In fact she seemed to be positively enjoying herself, smiling round at the lush green garden as she led her sister out onto the grass, away from the safety of the house. Dannii hung her head, praying to whomever that there was nobody nearby as she balanced herself, getting more used to the shoes now. The cottage was quite secluded though so she tried to calm down and rationalise that there would be very few people any way. Kylie led her across the garden to the edge, pausing to deliberately waste time by smelling a rose that was blooming.

"Isn't it a lovely morning?" she said, looking to Dannii with a smile. Dannii was fidgeting on her heels, looking back towards the house as she embarrassedly stood on the lawn as her older sister's bitch. Kylie walked more towards the quiet road, Dannii dawdling along. As Kylie stopped at the edge of the grass, her sister tried to edge back towards the house, tensioning the rope at her waist.

Noj
Noj
744 Followers