Knicker Teen: Anna On Camera

Story Info
Porn producer makes knicker-flashing girl a star.
5.8k words
4.69
34.6k
12
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 08/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mobile rang and Anna scampered to pick it up, she was just out of the shower a towel wrapped around her head, she ran down the hall the other towel wrapped around her body falling open and then to the floor as she entered her room and closed the door.

It was Alan, they were meeting today to take some pictures and do some filming in preparation for the movie, 'Knicker Teen.'

'Hi babe, you ok?

'Yes, I am.' She climbed naked onto the bed.

'I'll pick you up in an hour, wear a blouse and the short skirt, bring a selection of the knickers you bought and some of your own old one's'

'Yes, I think so, but maybe they are dirty knicker in basket, I will find.'

'Good Anna, and wear one of your old bras, I'll see you soon.'

'Should I have toys?'

'No, we are just doing up skirt shots and tits. Did you prepare your speech to the camera?'

'Yes, I tell you about my name and how I am making movie 'Knicker Teen.'

'Good honey, I'll see you soon, don't forget to bring some knee length socks and some hold up stockings.'

'Where we go today?'

'Some quiet places in London, and then a drive out of town ok.'

Anna dried her hair and applied make up, 'Not too much,' she heard Alan's voice, 'just eyes and lips.' She was excited at the prospect of the day ahead. She packed a plastic bag with the new knickers she had bought and two pairs of hold-up stockings and a pair of plum coloured horizontal striped knee high socks. She then searched in her drawers for a pair of her old knickers and fished out two pairs in plain cotton, but the pale blue one's that she was wearing when she first met Alan were in her laundry basket and heavily stained in the crotch. She wasn't sure so she put them in the bag and dressed in a pair of clean white one's, her old everyday bra, her new pleated skirt, a crisp white cotton blouse and white knee high socks and finished with a pair of clumpy shoes with straps. 'I look bit like schoolgirl,' she said to herself as she checked her image in the mirror.

At eight o'clock Alan rang on the doorbell and Anna grabbed her things and charged down the stairs her shoes kicking up a racket.

'Do you bleedin' mind, it's fuckin' Sunday!' a voice called from the first floor, but Anna was gone, the front door slamming behind her. Alan was waiting for her, leaning nonchalantly on the bonnet of the Porsche, a camera in his hand and the passenger door open. She bounded up to him, and kissed him, 'I am ready,' she said.

'Get in,' replied Alan with a broad smile, 'sit halfway in the seat with your legs slightly parted.'

Anna did as she was asked and Alan positioned himself for a low angle shot with Anna full frame but the focus being straight up her skirt. He took a couple of shots and then asked her to part her legs wider.

'Like this?' She spread her legs and lifted herself halfway out of the seat.

'Yes, that's so good.' He focused precisely, the stitching of the elasticated legs of her cotton knickers sharp and clear as were the hairs of her fanny that seeped either side of the crotch. He fired off three or four shots from slightly different angles. He looked up at the house and saw a curtain move on the first floor. He smiled and waved as the curtains closed. His cock was hard as he slipped into the driving seat.

'You make good picture of my knicker?' Anna asked with wide eyes and her lovely smile. Alan laughed and fired up the Porsche.

'So you have your speech ready?'

'Yes, I told you, I say I am Anna from Czech and I show my knicker for film and how men like knicker and what it is inside, my pussy. Ok, is it good?'

Alan leaned over and kissed her through a smile that was breaking into laughter. He looked up again at the dilapidated building and this time he saw the pinched face looking down at the car. 'That's just perfect kid,' he said engaging the gears and pulling away, charmed and delighted by her use of English which he found so erotic and knew his intended audience would too.

They drove down to the Embankment and Alan parked close to some benches that overlooked the river. 'Ok,' said Alan when they were out of the car, 'sit on the bench and look at the river – do you have your cigarettes?' Anna nodded, confirming that she did. 'Good girl, light one up then and I'll take some pictures.'

He took several pictures, starting with some innocent shots of Anna smoking with her legs crossed and then with her knees together and then some with her legs slightly parted, incrementally working toward a series of shots where her legs were spread wider and wider until she was sitting lewdly on the edge of the bench her skirt riding up around her waist, her legs as wide as they would go and her vulva clearly bulging through the crotch of her knickers.

'Good Anna, good. Now unbutton your blouse so I can see your bra, yes, excellent, undo one more button, that's it, yes lovely, now push your bra up and show me your tits.'

Anna did as she was asked, exposing first one breast and then both of them. Alan's cock was now hard and throbbing. 'Ok, honey, pull your knickers over to one side and flash your pussy for me. Oh, wow! That is so fucking hot!' Anna was getting turned on and both of them were so involved in what they were doing that they failed to notice a pair of Sunday morning joggers approaching along the embankment, a male and a female in their early twenties. 'Pervert!' The girl called over her shoulder as they ran by. Anna panicked and pulled her bra down and brought her knees tightly together.

Back in the car they both burst into fits of laughter relieving the tension.

'I think I'll have one of your cigarettes if you don't mind,' Alan said with a broad grin.

She took the packet from her bag and lit one for him. 'Where we go now?' she asked.

'Oxford, into the country, where there aren't any joggers to disturb us.' Alan replied, turning the key in the ignition.

'I am feeling sexy, my knicker is getting wet.' She gazed across at him seductively, a smile playing on her lips.

'My cock was rock hard until those two went by; the shots are great, really horny.'

'I suck it for you later if you like, and make you spunky.' She reached over and squeezed his penis through his jeans. Alan felt the blood flowing back into his dick.

'Is that a promise?'

'Yes, I make promise and would like it you fuck me.' She squeezed his cock again.

'Anna! Behave yourself, do you want us to crash?' He lifted her hand and dropped it into her lap. 'I'll fuck you in the countryside when I have taken more pictures and shot some video, and then we'll have lunch – if you're a good girl.'

'Yes, I will be good bad girl, I will do everything.'

The traffic was light and soon they were speeding along the motorway in the bright morning sunshine.

'What is your most popular movie?' Anna asked after a long silence.

'Cunt-Struck, Spunk Hungry and the Do Me series are the big sellers,' he answered, 'You are going to work with Tracey, she's the star of Spunk Hungry, she's fantastic, you'll love her.'

Anna gazed out the country side as it rolled by; the corn was yellow in the fields and she could see cattle grazing in lush green fields. She felt herself getting wet at the prospect of the day ahead and the days to come, her nipples were hard and erect, her clit was tingling. She reached down and pressed her hand over her mons.

'Alan,'

'yes?'

'I am wanting to touch my pussy, I am needing it to cum, it's ok?' She parted her legs and pulled up her skirt. Alan looked down to see Anna pulling her knickers over exposing her cunt. Alan gulped and fixed his eyes back on the road. He quickly glanced down again as she pushed a finger into her vagina. 'You want to taste my pussy?'

'Oh fuck Anna!' She withdrew her finger and held it up; it was smeared with her milky love-juice. She offered it to his lips and he smelled the musky aroma. He opened his mouth and sucked hungrily at her secretions.

'More,' she said, pushing her finger back between her swollen labia and deep inside her love-canal. Again she withdrew it and held it out for Alan to suck. He felt his hot cock throbbing in his underpants, aware that pre-flow was seeping into them. He had to stop and do her, have her suck him off or just fuck her. It was a few miles before the turn off he wanted, and glancing in the rear view mirror he accelerated to ninety miles an hour. Anna was using both hands, her legs splayed, rapidly pumping her fingers in and out of her fanny, and frigging around her engorged clit. Her breathing had quickened and her chest was heaving. 'Oh, yes, so good, I am wanking – I am cumming soon.'

In the distance Alan spotted a police patrol car and he slowed back down to seventy miles an hour. Anna was making thrusting movements with her pelvis, grinding her cunt into her fingers, her head thrown back and her eyes half closed. 'Yes Alan, yes!' She felt her legs shaking as her orgasm took her, sending shock waves through her. 'I am cumming, oh I am cumming – ahhh! Ahhh – I want it your cock! Oh, fuck please – yes!' She clamped her legs tightly together, cupping and pressing down on her mons with the palm of her hand, her breathing quick and deep.

Alan reached the turnoff and gunned the Porsche down a wide country lane, his balls aching. He glanced across at Anna who was looking at him lasciviously, her tongue slowly licking her lips. Alan came to fork in the road and jinked to his right and then on his left he spotted a narrow track that led off the road. They bumped along for about a hundred yards and then he slid the car to a halt. 'Get out.' He said, doing so himself and scrambling around to Anna's side of the car, wrenching the door open. He unzipped his fly and wrestled his cock out. 'Lean against the car Anna and get your knickers down. Oh yeah, that's it, spread your legs a bit wider.' He pulled her bum cheeks wide, exposing her dripping sex, driving his cock deep into her. 'Unh!' He pumped into her, fast rhythmic strokes, the pressure in his cock building. Anna pushed back against his thrusts; she reached down between her legs her fingers seeking out her clitoris. Alan fumbled under her blouse and pulled her bra down. He felt for her breasts as his cock twitched. 'Oh fuck Anna!'

Anna was sobbing softly, her legs trembling again as she felt the girth and length of Alan's cock slamming into her, she was frigging her nubbin faster now, the electricity building, flowing through her fanny and through her belly. Alan's balls were tight in his sack, his cock jerked and he shot a wad of his hot seed deep into her cunt. He pulled her onto him as his cock jerked again the spunk flowing, and now Anna was bucking and crying out. Alan fired his last round pressing hard against her buttocks, his cock twitching deliciously in her velvet love-tube. He held her like that for several minutes and then withdrew. Anna turned and kissed him, her tongue searching out his and then she dropped to her knees and took his cock into her mouth, sucking and licking at the last drops of spunk still seeping from his cock, her blue eyes looking up salaciously into his.

Her knickers were still down, stretched between her calves the gusset thick with her love-cream. She looked down, 'Look my dirty knicker, see how you make my pussy juices run.' She was working on his cock with her hands. 'I have old blue pair with me; they are same, dirty with my juices. Now I suck you hard again, this time you spunk in my mouth, I want it, I swallow everything.'

Alan felt his cock growing hard again as Anna sucked and licked around his purple dome while she stroked up and down his shaft. She had a wonderful technique with hands and mouth, wanking and sucking him, cupping his balls in her hand and gently squeezing and now his cock was throbbing once more. He grabbed a handful of her hair and started face-fucking her, rocking his hips back and forth. Anna opened her throat taking him deeper and deeper until at last his balls were pressed against her chin. He closed his eyes, savouring every sensation as she worked him toward climax. Again her hand went between her legs and again she played with her clit, she was insatiable. Her muffled moans and sobs growing louder and louder, Alan quickened his pace and his cock jerked in her mouth, 'I'm going to spunk baby, I'm gonna cum!' Anna's hand worked faster on her quim, her fingers flicking and rubbing frantically at her love-button, she squirmed and writhed beneath him. 'Oh Fuck!' Alan yelled, and Anna drew her head back to take the first jet of his cum fully in her mouth, she wanted to taste it, she was bouncing up and down, two fingers up her cunt and her thumb doing the clit-work. 'Fuck!' Alan cried out again, his second jet of spunk hit the back of her throat but she kept on sucking the head of his cock as he spunked twice more in quick succession and still she wouldn't let go, she kept on sucking until she had milked him dry. At last she pulled away from his cock and looked up at him her mouth open and full of his pearly cum. She rose unsteadily and kissed him sharing the spunk but swallowing most herself, her whole body shaking.

'Fucking hell, Anna, you're a horny bitch!'

'Yes, I am like bitch, bitch with the heat.' She reached down and hitched her knickers back up.

In the distance they heard the sound of a tractor approaching and Alan put his cock back in his pants and zipped up his jeans. 'Come on, let's go.' He said breathlessly.

He reversed back down the track much slower and more carefully than the way he had driven in. 'Do we take more pictures?' Anna asked.

'Yes, but I don't know about you but I need a drink and to relax for a while.'

They drove for a couple of miles without speaking and then Anna said, 'I've been thinking with the anal sex, you know when I sent you picture with phone?'

'Yes, of course I do.'

'I had finger in anus but I didn't try toy, I didn't think of it before but it was nice. I would like to try for movie and having the extra money you said, I would like to try today, I want you to fuck me there, into my bum – is that right word, bum?'

'Jesus, Anna, you are so incredible!'

'What is it that word incredible?'

'Unbelievable, Anna, unbelievable.'

'No, you can believe me, I want it to try!' She was wearing a serious look.

Up ahead Alan noticed a pretty, old public house, with a red pantiled roof and hanging baskets of geraniums and slowing down he turned into the forecourt of the Huntsman's Retreat.

'Oh, this is nice,' said Anna when they were inside. She marvelled at the old oak beams and the gleaming copper pans that hung from them and the prints of fox hunting scenes that decorated the walls. A prim looking woman in middle age looked them snootily up and down as they entered. A youngish father and his slutty teen age daughter; her opinion was already formed.

'Are you serving lunch?' Alan enquired.

'Yes, I think the chef is ready.' Came the disdainful answer.

'Good, then I'd like to see a menu please if that's ok.' Alan had read her signals and was ready to play. 'Is he good, the chef?'

'I think you'll find him satisfactory, the menu's are on the table.' 'Ah good, but I'd like to see one here please.' He fixed her with a steely look.

'If you say so.' She moved awkwardly to the far end of the bar and returned with a menu and placing it before him she said 'Drinks?'

'Ah, yes, drinks. What champagne does this, er, establishment hold in its cellars?'

'Oh, well, if you were to look at the wine list,' came the reply, warming from frosty to luke warm in an instant.

'Good, then, I'll see the list.' Madame Prim scuttled back to the far end of the bar and returned with the wine list.

'Ah,' said Alan as he scanned the offerings, 'I see you do a Krug,' it was priced at a hundred and forty five pounds, 'that'll do.'

'Um, I'm really sorry, but we don't have that.'

'But it is on the list.'

'I know, we must change it.' Her face reddened.

'I think you should, don't suppose you get much call for it round here. How about the Pol Roger?'

'Oh! I'll have to check.'

'No need, what DO you have apart from attitude?' His eyes bored into her.

'We've got the Moet and the Chatel, and a very reasonable house champagne at thirty five pounds.' She positively flushed.

'We'll have the Moet thank you – there are days when I don't do reasonable and this is one of them! I don't suppose you have Dom Perignon?'

'As a matter of fact sir we do. I shall bring it immediately.' She managed a relieved smile.

They sat at a table overlooking a pretty garden at the rear of the pub and a few minutes later the champagne was brought to them and served professionally in a warm and friendly manner. Alan enquired about the warm lobster salad and was assured of its freshness.

'They are live; you can go through to the kitchen and choose your own if you like.'

'What do you think Anna? Shall we treat ourselves to the lobster salad?'

'I didn't have it before.' Anna answered uncertainly.

'Then you should now, it's delicious.' Alan declined the offer to choose them from the tank but ordered two medium sized ones.

'Certainly sir, I hope you'll appreciate that it will take about half an hour to prepare.'

Alan raised his glass and said 'Cheers' smiling at Anna warmly. Anna drank, enjoying the explosion of bubbles on her tongue. She leaned across the table and whispered 'I can feel your cum wetting my knicker, mixing it with my pussy juice.'

'I shall take pictures later, and we'll do some filming, it'll be fantastic.'

'And I want it you fuck my bum please.' She traced a finger over Alan's hand. His cock twitched in his pants and he felt himself getting hard.

'You naughty girl, but I didn't bring any lubricant.'

'Is ok, we use your spunk and my juice, there is plenty in my knicker.' She smiled slyly, looking him straight in the eye as she tilted her head and drank. Alan was fascinated by her attitude to sex and her abandoned wantonness.

'Are you happy where you are staying?' He asked, refilling their glasses.

'My room, is ok for me.'

'Do you have your own kitchen, bathroom?'

'No I share them.'

'How much is your rent?'

'Rent is eighty-five pounds in a week.'

'I think we should find you somewhere else to live, where you have your own facilities.'

'What is felicity?' she said seriously.

Alan laughed, 'Facility, it means you would have your own small flat, with your own kitchen and bathroom. I've been giving you a lot of thought, I feel certain that the movie will be a big success and I have decided that you should have a percentage and that you will be in demand from other production companies – that is if you want to make more movies, I would definitely like to make two or three more after this one if you agree.'

Anna listened intently, trying to understand all that Alan was saying. 'Yes, I think I like it,' she said thoughtfully, 'what is percentage?'

Alan explained, writing it down on a paper napkin and showing it to her. 'The movies sell at twenty pounds to the shops; they add another five or ten pounds for their profit. So I suggest that you get five percent of each one sold, that would be a pound extra for you on each sale. I have just negotiated a distribution deal in America, they love Euro-Porn. I haven't done this with any of my other stars, but I'm thinking of putting you under contract. You could soon be quite a wealthy young lady.'

Anna's eyes grew wider as he explained things. 'Oh, that is good, I agree with everything.' She beamed.

'Then we shall find you somewhere nice to live, you should start looking right away.'

'Thank you – it is kind.' Tears formed in the corner of her eyes and she looked away, out of the window. Alan patted her hand gently. At that moment his phone rang. 'Hi Jenny, how's it going?' He stood up and winked at Anna and then went outside to continue the call.

12