Knight's Conquest Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evilernie
evilernie
104 Followers

You open your eyes. But it is now blurry from the intensity of which you shut it. You look at the hazy images in front of you – Alana, King Nathan and Prince Oscar never moved.

"So how do you feel? I bet you never experience something like that before. It is time to get you off. I want you to watch me as I suck you. I want you to look at my eyes as your cock disappeared inside me. You can still hear me in your mind, even as my mouth is busy swallowing your pride. The only sound you will hear from now on is my voice. Look at your wife for a moment. Look at your nobles. They enjoy watching you held captive by my lips. I assure you they are envious. They wish that it were their own cock sliding between my lips."

"Savor the sensation as the softness of my lips caress the veins of your cock. I know that the only thing you can hear is the sound of my sweet voice and the only sensation you can feel is the tingle and excitement of your penis going in and out of my ravenous mouth. Look at your wife. Can she stir up the animal lust that I inspire in you? Can she provide you the passion that you are sorely mising? Can she make you feel like you are dying as you shoot you cum into her pussy? Only I can provide you that. Only I know how to make a man beg for orgasm. Only I can make a man scream as he erupts with all his semen until he has nothing left. "

"Even with your wife watching, you cannot help but pump and fuck my face. You cannot control your movements. You just longed to go deeper and deeper into my mouth. Seeing you wife doesn't prevent you from moaning and twisting as I licked around the head of your cock. Say it. Say that you want to cum in my mouth. The only thing preventing you from achieving your glory are the fingers encircled around the base of your shaft. And you are getting more urgent each time my soft hands caress your balls and sharp fingernails scratching the loose skin. Show your wife that she doesn't matter. Tell your wife that you will give her up just to achieve orgasm. Tell her that there is nothing that you wanted more than to spray your seed and give your whore her requested tribute."

"That's a good boy." She released her grip from your organ, but orgasm didn't take place. You are still in the threshold. You can feel the heat being exuded from your body. You can feel your pulse raising. You looked at the siren kneeling in front of you. You stared at the bright and evil eyes for answers. She held one of you hand and guided it to your cock.

"Do it, knight. Stroke your cock for me. Slide it up and down. Faster. Show your wife and your highness how you pay tribute to your mistress. Look into my eyes and shoot your cum at me. Cover my face, my neck and my breast with your seed. Give me everything that you got. That's it. Stroke it faster. Squeeze it. Give me the most intense orgasm of your life. Channel all your strength and your soul to this moment. Scream like you have never screamed before. Do it now."

You feel the cum bursting out of your urethra. You can't help but bend your head and arch your back as you provide your offering to your goddess. Your semen gushed through your organ like a dam breaking open. You feel all your energy, your soul and yourself being liquefied and pissed through your cock. The experience continued for, seems like, eternity.

Eventually, your pulse rate went down, your breathing slowed. As you open your eyes, you saw the sun just about to hide behind the hills. You are covered in sweat and semen. You got cum all over your pants, shirt, and even your hair. You looked at the scroll by the side you the bed that is slowly vanishing. You sighed at the realization that everything that happened is just a dream. But a part of you wish it were not. Part of you wanted to be trapped, to be helpless and to be used by the prostitute that made it all happen. But this is reality, so you decided to throw out the cum-stained clothes and take a bath to wash away the sin that you have just enjoyed so much.

[One more chapter to go and we will be back to our demoness]

evilernie
evilernie
104 Followers
12