Knock, Knock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A fine growth of silky blonde hair covered Andi's lower belly, spreading down the inner thighs, framing the plump outer lips of the vulva. Not quite as blonde as the hair on her head, but more of a daffodil color. On the right of her groin was a dark mole - a beauty spot, similar to those used on the face by ladies of the eighteenth century, which served to only draw more attention to her vulva - her beautiful feature.

Although her waist was fairly narrow, Andi had a considerably large vulva. The long clitoral hood peeked over the pubic bone, with the outer lips stretching down to between her thighs. Although the inner lips were not excessively plump, there was a cluster of pale pink, fleshy lobes around the opening of the vagina, tucked away at the bottom of the valley. They were already very moist, seeping vaginal juices, awaiting me to proffer my oral homage.

I was in no hurry. Kneeling between Andi's muscular thighs, I caressed them gently with the tips of my fingers, taking care to avoid the plump vulva so soon. I knew this would greatly arouse her, make her impatient, encouraging her to flex her sex muscles, dilating and contracting within the vaginal opening.

I gingerly placed my thumbs in the hollow at each side of her outer labia, and was able to draw the lips apart, exposing the flexing vagina, where a small pool of whitish liquid had gathered already, just inside the bottom of the vulva. Her elixir of love. I watched in delight as the small pool sloshed around as her vagina flexed from need. Soon, I knew, I would add another load of my own white discharge to it, though deeper in the passage.

Andi's inner labia were small flaps of wrinkled brownish-pink flesh, protecting the opening of the urethra, the lips meeting at the small, pale pea-like button, hiding shyly beneath its hood covered with a tuft of gold hair. It was waiting patiently for the attention it knew it would receive soon. The pink valley within the inner lips was moist, in preparation for the penetration it so eagerly waited for.

I moved my face towards the vulva, blowing gently on the clitoris. In response, her loins twitched involuntarily. When the tip of my tongue touched the little button, her hips jerked heavily. She was ripe, ultra-sensitive, ultra-horny.

I inhaled the musky fragrance of her vulva. It was a fresh, clean aroma. It was her own unique scent. Like the smell of strawberry soap in a dripping vanilla smoothie. A hint of violets wafted into my nostrils as I started to lick and chew gently on her exposed clitoris.

Andi moaned with pleasure, twisting her pelvis to reach more of my mouth, pushing her mound against me. I gripped her buttocks, pulling them apart to reveal the full glory of her vulva, and started to lick and suckle the labia and clitoris in earnest, allowing my stiff tongue the joy of penetrating the vaginal opening to dip into the delicious honey gathered there, tasting its heavenly tang.

Her body was now writhing in ecstasy, with a growing tautness in her muscles, her breathing hard and noisy, her cries of painful delight, showing her delight in the action. The whole of her torso was shaking with a craving for relief. Her trembling legs were straining to reach that wonderful moment when the tension snaps. It was blissful agony. She desperately wanted her orgasm, yet wanted the sensation consuming her body to last forever. It was sheer ecstasy for her. I knew. I had seen and experienced this in many women. Just none that I had only known for perhaps twenty minutes.

She was whimpering and moaning. Snatching at her breath. Bouncing furiously against my face as I lapped her, mumbling obscenities into her muff. She was out of control now, exactly how I wanted her, exactly how I knew she would be. She interrupted my soft utterances into her cunt.

"Oh, my God! Oh, yes! Let me come! Please make me come! I need cock. Your cock. Get it inside me you prick! Please give me that big, fat cock!"

In desperation, she pushed her hand between her vulva and my face, and with stiffened fingers, frantically grappled at her clitoris, seeking the final thrill of orgasm. But it wouldn't come, I wouldn't quite let it. It hovered on the brink, driving her to distraction.

"Come on!"she yelled. "Fuck me you tease! I'm almost coming! Fuck me! Fuck, fuck, fuck! I'm almost coming! Oh, God! Let me come!" On the floor next to her, I swear I heard Shane whimper in sympathy along with her pleading wails for mercy.

Her fingers got more and more frenzied in their action. The delightful agony was unbelievable. I loved teasing pussy this way. It just made the inevitable pending fuck that much more intense.

She screamed, totally in surrender "Oh, then just tongue-fuck me, you dick! Please! Fuck! I'm coming! Coming! Oh, shit!"

These were words I had not heard from a woman's lips in far too long, but I had pushed my middle finger deep into her anus. That was it! It triggered the orgasm. Andi's body jerked violently. Her whole body shook and trembled. Huge spasms, one after another, shuddered her loins and thighs. It seemed to go on forever! She gave a long silent scream throughout the orgasm, her mouth seemingly in freeze-frame in the "O" position.

This was the moment I had waited for. As Andi's body was still thrashing around, I held her thighs firmly, stood on my tiptoes, pressed my groin against her vulva and slid my stiff cock deep into the passage of supreme joy. While my new neighbor trembled and shook in her ecstasy, I slid my cock in and out of her with great rejoicing and relish, fucking her deep and hard. Just what she needed. Just what I needed.

Andi wallowed in the throes of her orgasm. Realizing that I was now fucking her, she urgently rocked against my cock, concentrating on each little flicker of sensation from within her sensitive vagina. Her muscles flexed, exploring the contours of the intruder, fueling the delicious tensions stirring inside her steaming, pulsing cunt. She rocked against me in rhythm, now in a continuous movement, lifting herself to the very tip of the shaft and sinking to its fullest depth.

"Oh, yes! Yes!" she moaned heavily. "This is unbelievable! Your cock is absolutely made for my cunt. Give it to me - I need all of it. Deep inside. I'm Andi, your new slutty neighbor. The cockaholic!"

That is quite an interesting self-appraisal, I thought, trying to ignore the stiffness and soreness growing in my calves as I still stood on my toes. Despite the frenetic pace of our fucking, I had to find another position.

I quickly lifted her off of the counter, and carried her, legs wrapped around my waist, into the living room and plopped her down on the couch with her legs pointing straight towards the ceiling and began to pile-drive her pussy, pounding her into submission, as she slapped the cushion once, twice, three times! If we had a referee, he would have awarded the match to me right then, but I wasn't quite ready to stop inflicting the savage punishment I was inflicting to her pussy. And neither was Andi, not by a long shot.

Eyes closed, her mouth set in concentrated grimace, Andi's cunt counter-attacked the assault on her pussy, sliding up and down, increasing the pace of the rhythm little by little, daring me to match her. Strong muscular spasms jolted her limbs. For the second time tension mounted in her legs and thighs. Her breathing became unsteady.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! My whole body is responding to your cock," she gasped. "Don't stop! Keep fucking me!" It was like having a play-by-play announcer at your own fucking. Not that I was complaining. It beat the hell out of Chris Berman.

Leaning over her, between her legs suspended in air, I now latched my lips first onto one stiff nipple for a prolonged suckle, then the other, my hands caressing her trembling buttocks. The moment of ultimate penetration when my cock snapped against her cervix had given me that supreme feeling of elation I always had when my cock penetrated the point of no return within a woman's vagina. Andi's was surprisingly deep, though extremely well lubricated, which permitted maximum access into her vaginal tunnel.

Though very deep, her vagina gave a wonderfully tight fit, which I knew would soon raise me to another powerful ejaculation. "That's fantastic," I encouraged her as her inner muscles gripped my cock, as my fingers of one hand now dabbled with the rim of her rear passage while the other fingered the labia clutching my cock.

She was sopping wet now with her oozing juices. She started to jerk her loins in tandem with mine. In response, I lengthened the stroke with each thrust, relishing the supreme feeling of delight in my cock as it slid back and forth in her wonderful, velvety cunt. As I felt the warm softness of her deepest center, its muscles gripping against the shaft, the spring within me tightened from my toes. Contractions rippled up my legs and into my thighs. My cock tightened again.

"I'm coming!" I cried, keeping with the theme of announcing our orgasms. It all seemed so polite, so neighborly. There was no wine glass this time, her cunt would just have to serve as my cum receptacle.

A powerful convulsion slammed our bodies together as we swapped internal sex fluids. My cock exploded with an almighty jerk, spurting the contents into the deepest reaches of Andi's wildly contracting vagina.

I collapsed onto Andi's body, exhausted and relieved. Her body positively glowed with pleasure. It was always better than expected, unexpected sex with a new partner. It was heavenly to share the sheer joy of giving each other the ultimate, all-consuming physical thrill. Intimacy, lovemaking, can indeed be wonderful, but for sheer, earth-shattering, ball-emptying sex, give me a hot fuck with strange pussy every time.

I staggered on wobbly legs over to the kitchen to pour us a glass of the vino. I returned to the couch and Andi took a long sip of the refreshing beverage, not seeming to notice or care that my cum still lined the rim of the glass. She cuddled up with her head in my lap, idly stroking my now flaccid dick. "You're really hung, you know that?"

"Thank you," I replied humbly, my mind fucked into semi-oblivion. What is a man supposed to say in that situation anyhow? So, I had another thought, since this was kind of a first date of sorts. "Um, wanna watch a movie?"

I flicked on the remote to un-pause the x-rated movie that I had started watching, oh, maybe 50 minutes ago. Thank God for Comcast on-demand, good for six hours. After only a moment or two of witnessing the hot threesome on the screen, Andi began to wiggle her hips and groan. I eased a finger into her cunt, finding it still saturated.

She slid her mouth down to my limp dick and began to kiss around the head, never taking her eyes of the screen. "That's hot," she said between licks. "Ever had a three-way with two women?"

I slid another digit into her cunt. "Yes," I answered succinctly, fully anticipating a follow-up inquiry.

She sucked my entire cock into her hot mouth, and Lazarus-like, it began to rise from the dead. "Did you enjoy it?" she asked. This was perhaps the second silliest question of the evening. A third finger penetrated her snatch as my only reply. At first, at least. Then, my curiosity got the best of me, as my cock began to stiffen and harden in her mouth. She sucked me and I explored her, but neither one of our eyes left the hot action on the television screen.

"I loved it. Why do you ask?"

Andi sucked for another minute or so, and then rolled off the couch, stood up, and sank her cunt down on my now stiff cock, riding me slowly cowgirl-style, so that we could fuck while watching actors fuck.

Finally, her pussy grinding my cock, she said, "Because I have a friend coming down from Connecticut this weekend to help me unpack, and I told her I'd entertain her. Her name's Patty, and she's hot. Would you like to be our entertainment? Say, Saturday night around nine?"

At nine o'clock sharp on Saturday night, I walked the hundred feet or so to my friendly new neighbor's house with two wine glasses (just in case) and raised my knuckles to the front door.

Knock, knock........

12