Knots

Story Info
A birthday treat goes wrong.
3.6k words
3.78
44.6k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smita_J
Smita_J
9 Followers

Ravi was watching his beautiful wife getting ready to leave for work. He walked up to her and kissed her on the neck. Mugdha adjusted her sari, turned around and gave her husband a smile. He gathered her in his arms and began to kiss her passionately.

"Ravi, now don't get started," said Mugdha. "You know are you getting late, don't you?"

"I can't help it. You look beautiful."

Mugdha stroked his cheek lovingly.

"Well, you are going to have to control yourself a little for a week. You remember that my mother is going to arrive tonight, don't you?"

"Yes, I know. How long is she staying?"

"One week. Just promise you will try to be civil?"

"One week? And you are getting leave from your office for that long?"

"Yes, I am. I want to spend time with her. But just that I am there does not mean that you can get away without being civil to her."

"What do you mean?"

"Look, you just act so awkward around her," she said. "We have been married for a year now and you still act as if you barely know her. You should talk to her, you know? She is such a lively person. And you act like a fish!"

"Oh... that," he said. "I know I was a little awkward with her in the past. But we did connect quite well the last time we visited your parents."

"You did?"

"Yes, don't worry about it," he kissed her on the forehead. "Let's go. You want me to drop you off at the bus-stop, don't you?"

"Yes, of course."

*****

Strangely enough, fifteen minutes later, Mugdha was walking back up the stairs of her building. As she unlocked the front door, she dialed a number on her cellphone.

"Shweta? Hello, sweetheart. Happy birthday!... Yes, I know... Did you wake up early or did you sleep in?... Yes, I remember what I promised. Your birthday gift is ready. Or at least it will be in a few minutes. Why don't you come over?... Fine."

Smiling to herself, she walked into the bedroom. She opened the cupboard and began to put away her things - her jewelry and her purse first. Then the sari came off. One by one, she stripped off her clothes, put them away and shut the cupboard. She took a good look at herself in the mirror, twirling happily and smiled with satisfaction.

She walked over to a bookshelf, removed some of the books and picked up an object that was hiding behind them. It was a dog collar. She put it on. She took another look in the mirror and giggled. Nothing to do now but wait.

A few minutes later, the door rang. She hurried over to the door and looked through the peephole. She opened the door, hiding behind it. Shweta stepped in, dressed casually in a t-shirt and track pants. She smiled at the sight that greeted her. Mugdha shut the door and threw herself into her friend's arms.

"Happy birthday!" she said, kissing her passionately.

Shweta held Mugdha's face in her hands and looked into her eyes.

"You are sure, aren't you? My slave for the day?"

Mugdha gave her a coy smile.

"Well, I bought the collar, didn't I?"

"Yes, that's a nice touch," said Shweta, running her hand over the collar. "Come, let's get started then."

She patted Mugdha on the butt, threw an arm around her and led her into the bedroom.

"Here's the deal -" said Shweta as she took off her t-shirt. Her breasts sprang free at once. As she slipped off her track pants, Mugdha saw that she was quite naked underneath.

"You certainly came prepared!" said Mugdha.

"No sense wasting time," said Shweta smiling. "But as I was saying, here's the deal - you will do exactly what I say. If you resist, I get to punish you. And oh yes - no touching yourself. You get to cum when I let you. Is that clear?"

"Yes mistress," said Mugdha, her eyes shining.

Shweta laughed, pushed her onto the bed and climbed on top of her. They kissed violently, exploring each other's mouths with their tongues. Shweta let her hands roam over Mugdha's body, and squeezed her breasts lovingly.

"I just can't get enough of your body, you know," she said.

She slid down her friend's body, kissing her between the breasts and belly. Finally, she closed her eyes and clamped her mouth down on Mugdha's pussy. Mugdha was already wet, and for a few moments, Shweta tasted her deeply, savouring the smell and taste of her juices.

"Oh, that pussy!" she said. "I think I am going to leave you dry by the end of the day!"

Mugdha giggled.

"Maybe I should have made a will," she said. "What are we going to do now?"

"You are going to find out soon enough! But for a start, I would really like to get off quickly once. I have been getting so excited waiting for this, I can barely think."

"Me too," Mugdha whispered.

"Yes, I know, darling," said Shweta, stroking her belly. "But you are the slave. You don't really need to think."

She quickly grabbed Mugdha's left leg and straddled her, sticking her burning pussy against her friend's. Then she closed her eyes and began to grind.

"Mmmmmmh!"

Mugdha felt a shudder pass through her as she felt the wet warmth of her friend's loins upon hers. Her body began to move by itself. Her hands found her own nipples and she felt her pelvis grind back at Shweta. They were both smooth-shaven and very wet. Mugdha gave herself to the sensations - the smooth movement of the flesh, the sticky wetness of their fluids and the jolts of electricity that were passing through her every time Shweta glided over her clit.

"Owww!"

She cried out a little as she felt Shweta's fingers dig into her thighs. But her friend did not relent. She started moving faster and Mugdha realized that Shweta was about to cum. Desperate to meet her on the climax, she began to grind back with increased intensity. She opened her eyes and looked up at Shweta. Her eyes were closed and her face was a picture of concentration.

Suddenly Shweta inhaled violently – a deep, guttural inhalation. She threw her weight against Mugdha through her pelvis, mashing their wet flesh together violently. Her body trembled and her eyes rolled up. Mugdha struggled and tried to move, wanting to join her lover in her bliss. But Shweta was rigid.

And then to Mugdha's dismay, she dismounted her, beaming happily.

"No!" Mugdha protested. "I was almost... I was just... What are you doing?"

Shweta laughed. And Mughda realized that there was something different about the laugh.

"I know you didn't cum yet," Shweta said with a grin.

"I was going to!"

"Well, tough. This day is about me! Isn't it?"

She grinned at the anguished look on Mugdha's face and leant over to kiss her.

"Please, mistress?" Mugdha pleaded.

"Relax, darling," Shweta said, stroking her cheek. "You are going to cum more times than you think today. Because nothing pleases me more than watching you cum. But you are just going to have to wait. I have plans!"

She got up and jumped off the bed.

"Where do you keep the honey?"

"Honey?"

"Yes, honey. We are going to have fun!"

"Umm... no honey."

Shweta's eyes narrowed.

"What is that, slave? You want to be punished?"

"No, I mean, I don't have any honey in the house. Nevermind that. We can do without it."

Shweta sighed.

"No we can't. I will go get it."

She grabbed her trackpants and pulled them on. Mugdha sat up and stared at her in exasperation. Shweta shrugged at her and looked around for her shirt.

"It's no big deal," she said. "It will just take me ten minutes. And then we can have some fun!"

Then as she was about to head out of the door, she stopped and look back.

"You are not supposed to touch yourself before I get back, you know."

"I know."

Mugdha went to the cupboard and opened it.

"What are you doing now?"

"Just making sure," said Mugdha as she picked up a big handkerchief.

"Oh no!"

"Oh yes," said Shweta with a flourish. "Turn around, darling."

She grabbed Mugdha's arms from behind and began to tie her wrists together.

"You don't have to do this, you know," said Mugdha. "You said I shouldn't touch myself and I won't. I am playing the game, am I not?"

"I know," said Shweta kissing her on the cheek. "But I have always wanted to tie someone up. We really should do this more often!"

"Hmmph!"

Shweta gave tugged at the knots to test them, then smacked Mugdha on the butt and left. Mugdha sighed, walked to the middle of the bed on her knees and awkwardly lowered herself on her side. A few minutes went by when she heard a buzzing sound. She struggled into a sitting position wondering what it was. She realized that it was her phone, which was in her purse, in the cupboard. She sighed and dropped back down. A couple of minutes, she heard the door open and she let out a sigh of relief.

"No, its fine. I can carry both of them," she heard a voice say.

She sat up in terror. Ravi! What was he doing back so early. She struggled with her bonds for a couple of panic-stricken seconds and somehow scrambled to her feet. And then she did the only thing she could think of. She rushed into the bathroom, closed the door with her leg and just stood there with her back pressed against it.

She heard footsteps enter the room and felt her knees go weak. And then she heard the unmistakable sounds of a woman sighing. She knew who that was.

"You look tired," said Ravi. "Are you okay?"

"I am fine, dear," said her mother Malati. "It is just that I got here very late last night. And then there was a bit of a ruckus outside the hotel. So I slept late."

"Can I get you something? Tea or coffee?"

"Coffee would be nice. I will just go to the bathroom for a minute."

Mugdha stepped away from the door in horror. There was nowhere to go, but she edged into the far corner of the bathroom and wished the walls would swallow her up.

The door open and her mother entered. Perhaps she really was a bit tired. It was as if she did not even notice Mugdha for a second. And then she looked again, her eyes widening with surprise.

The seconds ticked by.

The two of them just stared at each other unable to say anything - the sophisticated looking lady wearing a white salwar kameez... and the slutty young woman with just a dog collar around her neck. Tears started rolling down Mugdha's cheek. Her mother just stood there, her eyes still as big as saucers. Then without saying anything, she walked out and called to Ravi.

"Ravi, I will just close the bedroom door for a minute, okay?"

"Fine," Ravi shouted back.

Malati came back into the bathroom. This time though, she had a very amused look on her face. She stood there in the door frame and stared at her daughter again.

"Mummy..." Mugdha whimpered.

"What's going on?" Malati whispered to her. "Was this some sort of a surprise for Ravi?"

Mugdha closed her tear-filled eyes and shook her head.

"Mugdha! Who is it?"

"Shweta and I were just fooling around..."

Malati sighed

"Well, what is supposed to happen now?"

"I don't know. Isn't he going back to work? And how are you here so early? And you stayed in a hotel last night? What is going on?"

Malati sighed.

"Nevermind all that. And he is not going back right away. So we are going to have to do something."

She grabbed Mugdha by the arms and led her into the bedroom. She opened the cupboard and started looking for clothes.

"It might help if you untie me first."

Mugdha turned around and offered her wrists to Malati. Malati struggled with the knots for about a minute.

"Who tied this? Shweta?"

"Yes."

"She has done a rather good job of it."

She thought for a moment and then smiled.

"Nevermind this! You silly girls. I really ought to teach you a lesson."

"Ummm...?"

She grabbed her naked daughter by the ear and started dragging her towards the balcony door.

"Mom!" Mugdha whispered. "What are you doing? Owww!"

Malati opened the balcony door and Mugdha felt her knees go weak again. As her mother dragged her through the door, she bent down to make sure no one could see her.

"Mummy, what are you doing? Are you crazy?"

"No, you are the one that's crazy. I know what I am doing. Now just stay here until he leaves. I will make sure he doesn't come this way."

Mugdha sat down on the floor and stared up at her mother. Malati went in and closed and bolted the door.

She heard the bedroom door open. For some time, everything was quiet. Perhaps Ravi would have some coffee with her mother and leave. That might not be so bad... just another ten minutes at the most. She wondered what had happened to Shweta. Presumably, she had seen Ravi's car and had decided not to come in. That had probably been her on the phone. But she wondered how she was.

"Probably terrified," thought Mugdha. "And serves the bitch right. Why did she have to tie me up like this? If I could have just grabbed some clothes and rushed into the bathroom, I could have made up some story and settled everything."

And then she thought about her mom and her insane behaviour. As she sat there, smouldering with anger and shivering from the cold, she heard Malati and Ravi come back into the room. She wondered why they kept coming back into this room. After all, Malati was supposed to sleep in another room.

And then she heard something that explained everything. She heard sounds of giggling and fumbling. Mugdha sighed, and lowered her head. Could this day get any worse?

"Ravi, just hold on. I'll take it off myself."

Mugdha wished she could plug her ears. Her tears were flowing freely now. She couldn't believe her mother was doing this. She lay down on her side. The floor was cold, but she no longer cared. As someone who had just been having sex with someone else, Mugdha knew that she did not have a lot of moral high ground with Ravi. But her mother? She seethed.

Mugdha had always known that her mother was a slut. Well, she had known since she was twelve when she discovered one of her affairs. But she had been fine with that. In fact, when her mother had realized that she knew, she had talked to her about it in a very adult manner and helped her come to terms with it. In fact, sharing this secret had brought them close. It had helped Mugdha discover her own sexuality in a much better way. She tried to block out the sounds from the bedroom and thought about the past.

Her mother had taught her the ways of pleasure. She had taught her how to pleasure herself and others. She had taught her the healthy way of looking at sex. It might be argued that she had turned Mugdha into a slut too. But Mugdha was actually proud of it, or at least she had been. Her mother had taught her to enjoy her sexuality in an uninhibited manner. She had taught that sex was not something dirty - it was a celebration. And Mugdha had been grateful. Until now...

*****

The ordeal continued for almost an hour. To Mugdha it felt like eternity. The moans and groans from the other room had grated on her ears and she had burst into tears again and again. She was started to hate her mother by now. Not only did the woman have sex with her husband in her bed, she was now lying there chatting with him. And all this after locking her out on the balcony. She couldn't fully hear what they were saying, but then she did not want to anyway.

After a while, the conversation seemed to die down. She could hear Ravi moving around, presumably getting dressed. And then he left. A couple of minutes later, she heard his car.

She looked at the door. Nothing.

Angrily, she got up and kicked it.

"Mom!"

She heard Malati get up from the bed and the door opened. Mugdha struggled to her feet and sneaked back into the room, keeping her head down. Malati shut the door behind her.

Mugdha turned around to face her and gave her the most hateful look she could summon up. Her mother laughed and kissed her on the cheek. She too was naked now. It was not the first time Mugdha had seen her mother naked, of course. But given the circumstances, she could not believe the nerve of the woman.

"Just a minute," Malati said and ambled off to the kitchen.

She came back a minute later with a pair of scissors. Mugdha said nothing as Malati cut through the handkerchief. Then she sat down on the edge of the bed and began to cry.

"I hate you, you know?"

Malati looked at her with a bit of surprise. She sat down next to her.

"Baby! What's wrong?"

Mugdha gave her a dumbfounded look.

"What's wrong?!"

Malati smiled and nodded.

"Fine, I admit this must be a shock to you," she said. "But think about it. Are you mad at him because he cheated on you? You were not exactly being faithful, were you? Or are you mad at me? That makes no sense either. You know what your mummy is like, don't you? And surely, you don't mind the way I am, do you?"

Mugdha wiped off her tears with the remnants of the handkerchief.

"Mom, I wouldn't have been surprised if you had done this with anyone. But I just never thought you would do it with Ravi."

"Shh... just relax."

Malati put an arm around her. Mugdha kept crying for a few more minutes. As she began to calm down, she realized that Malati was essentially right. She was much more shocked rather than angry. Of course, there was a little bit of anger...

"Why did you have to make me sit out there like that? You know how scary it was? Do you know how cold it was? I don't know how long you have been doing this with Ravi, but you could have at least made up some reason and made him go away."

Malati laughed.

"Okay, that is true," she conceded. "I know that was not necessary. But come on. We have always had a little harmless fun at each other's expense, haven't we?"

She pinched Mugdha's cheek and Mugdha reluctantly squeezed out a smile.

"Fine, whatever," she mumbled. "But are you going to carry on like this? With Ravi?"

Malati gave her a mischievous look.

"Do you want me to stop?" she asked. "Come on honey, I didn't raise you to be close-minded. And I am just an old woman having a little fun."

Mugdha looked at her mother from head to toe. Somehow, now the anger was fading fast and old feelings was coming back.

"You are not old," she said softly. "You look lovely. I hope I will look like you when I am 54 too."

"You will," said her mother and squeezed her shoulder. "You will look even better."

Mugdha got up and went to the cupboard. She fished out her cellphone from her purse and checked. It had indeed been Shweta calling. She had even sent her a frantic text message. She waved the phone at Malati.

"Shweta saw you two drive in," she said. "She was so scared, she ran off. And now she is wondering what happened to me. I am going to have to make up some story about how everything turned out well. You ruined her birthday gift, you know!"

Malati laughed.

"You will make it up to her somehow," she said. "I am glad you still have Shweta. She is a lovely girl. You two have always been so good together."

She crawled onto the bed and stretched out luxuriously. Mugdha sat down on the edge of the bed and looked at her fondly.

"Mom, how long has this been going on?"

"Since March, when you visited us."

"Ravi did say that the two of you had bonded during that visit..."

Malati laughed merrily.

"Yes, we did bond a couple of times!"

Mugdha giggled and slapped her mother gently on the calf.

"I suppose I have to play dumb and pretend that I don't know what is going on between you and Ravi. Otherwise he won't be able to handle it."

"I am sure I can make it up to you," said Malati. "I am here for a week. You are going to be home too. So..."

Mugdha crawled up to her, smiling broadly. She snuggled up to her mother and kissed her soundly on the lips. She slipped down one hand to cup the pussy she knew so well.

"Mom..."

"Hmm?"

"You are wonderful."

And she really felt so with all her heart. The sprightly, fifty four year old woman next to her radiated more joy and vitality than anyone else she knew. An old, familiar emotion found its way back into her heart.

Smita_J
Smita_J
9 Followers
12