Knotty Tryst

Story Info
Rope-play and candle wax.
2.3k words
4.5
12.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning drive is pleasantly uneventful, and heavily laden with a ripening anticipation. Your thoughts orbit an expectant curiosity as the sensual ideas and descriptions that have been shared between us have served to brew and fascinate an erotically speculative disposition. The panties that you would usually have worn have been left behind to further incite my desire upon my discovery of their absence, and in fact the only clothing now concealing your most tender charms consists of a thin white tank top, selected specifically to subtly reveal your nipples, and a loose skirt of silky dark red cloth that hangs down to only just above your knees.

Your senses are heightened, and you find that your body is responding to the carnal workings of your mind, bringing a rising heat to your loins as moisture wells up in your core and permeates the now glistening petals of the naked blossom hidden beneath your skirt. In those moments when you are unobservable to other drivers and pedestrians, you find yourself moved to allow your fingers first to trail up and down the insides of your thighs, and then to caress your veiled nakedness, and then even to dip lightly into your warm nectar and carry it upward on your fingertip to lubricate your pink little button as you increasingly yield to a hot flowing lust that deepens with each degree of surrender.

You arrive at the hotel at last, and I approach you, open your door, and slip my fingers into your hair to gently but firmly pull your head back as I hover above your upturned face and tease my lips over yours. They part and the tips of our tongues meet for the briefest flash. I turn your face aside and my breath tickles your ear as give it a nip, and then press my lips, tongue and teeth once against the side of your throat in a licking, biting and sucking kiss that stirs your already intense craving into vivid ravenousness. Observing the revealing nature of your choice of clothing, I convey my approval with a heavy growl as I reach beneath your top and firmly feel up your tits and you arch your back in response, and then I hike your skirt up to uncover your puffy mons, and you wantonly spread your thighs wide to make your slick heat available to my fingers as I slip one deep into your wetness and then out of you and up to meet my outstretched tongue. "Such a luscious little strumpet you are, going out to meet me without wearing any panties or bra like that; you're going to get yourself into so much trouble."

My low whisper then instructs you, "Wait here for and keep your phone handy for my call. Just sit here and jill that sweet cunt, as long as no one can see you doing it, but don't you dare cum yet," and I close your door, and walk first to the hotel office. Then, after a few long moments, I go to collect a small travel bag from my car, and then climb the stairs. Seconds stretch to minutes as you patiently await my summons and, stoked up by your nimble fingers, your hot lust grows to a blazing ache that you attentively savor. Your phone sounds and you raise it, and hear my voice and the room number.

You lock your car and hurry up the stairs to the door, and it opens to admit you and closes behind you as you enter. You see that the bedspread has been turned over and stretched across the floor, and the blanket and top sheet have folded in thirds down at the foot of the bed leaving the rest of the bed covered by only the fitted sheet and the mattress pad beneath it. Thick black ropes now extend from the legs of the metal frame underneath into coils at each corner of the bed. Next to the travel bag on the table a towel has been laid out. Upon it a large ostrich feather, a number of sex toys, and small bottles of liquids have been arrayed. A beeswax candle burns upon a saucer on the nightstand. From my position at your back, I quickly lower a soft black sleeping mask over your eyes, and then with a very calculated slothfulness I slip off your clothing. I tell you to step forward and take off your sandals, and you now stand totally naked before me upon the upturned bedspread. You hear the metallic clink of my belt buckle and a light rustle of cloth, and the snug release of my boots as they are removed and set aside. The scent of amber and vetiver reaches you as you feel the warmth of my nakedness radiating against the untouched skin of your backside. My fingers brush back your hair and you feel my tongue drawn leisurely upward over the outer curve of your ear, first the right and then the left, and then I guide you to move forward and then to crawl up over to the center of the mattress. You are led to lay yourself out on your belly and then feel the thick ropes wrapping and tightening snugly around your wrists and your ankles stretching your arms and legs out so that your hands and feet nearly meet the four corners of the bed.

A moment passes as I allow you to relish the feeling of helpless suspense and the sensual tension building within your blind and tautly splayed nakedness, and your breath deepens as the heat in your core rises still further. Then you feel my presence on the bed as I settle upon the mattress between your thighs without touching you at all. You then feel the ticklish touch of the airy fronds of the feather floating over your skin, first at your right wrist and moving up the top of your forearm and across the back of your upper arm and your shoulder blade, and then up from your left calf over the back of your knee and your thigh and then slowing in its passage across your bare ass and up your back. As I complete a mirror image pass of that feather over your exposed flesh, a dreamy trance of sensual delirium steals over you and your mind is focused entirely on the expectation of every new touch as I now briefly and randomly stroke various places along your now fully sensitized nakedness, your right cheek and earlobe, your left inner thigh, your right side along the ribs and underarm, your right outer calf, at each new place teasing with different paces and durations.

Then you are untouched for a moment and you feel me moving on the bed. The pause lengthens interminably until you suddenly feel a sharp burst of pinpoint heat as a droplet of molten beeswax falls through the air above you and lands at the small of your back. Your breath quickens sharply and then slows a little as few long seconds pass before another lands a little further up your spine, and then another a few seconds later and little higher still, then another between your shoulders. The next falls upon your left buttock, and the next droplet high on your right thigh, then on your right buttock, and left thigh, then the pattern ends as each drop falls in a different place at my whim, your left shoulder, the back of your right knee, the back of your upper right arm, your left waistline, your right thigh.

The slow cascade of hot little droplets leaves you breathing heavily in anticipation of the next, but the sensation I now bring upon your uncovered and restrained body takes its time in arriving. At the first instance, you mistake it for yet another drop of wax, falling near the top of the crack of your ass, but then it moves icily downward an over your tightening quim, and the next falls on the nape of your neck and drips its wet coolness over your collarbone and onto the sheet. Drops of ice water then fall in a slow and seemingly aimless fashion over your ripe form, and then begin to trade off unpredictably with wax confusing the two sensations within your heightened state of sensitivity, with the delicious consequence that you are now deeply panting and almost completely overcome by desire.

A coarse towel is dragged heavily over the back of your whole body and you are then abruptly released for a brief moment as you are guided to lay spread-eagled facing the ceiling with your head at the edge of the foot of the bed. Your wrists and ankles are quickly rebound and you shortly feel the leisurely progress of the feather upward along the inside of your right calf and thigh, drifting lazily over you're your blazing cleft and mound, up across your belly and between and around the curves of your freshly heaving breasts, and then lashing lightly against your neck and your cheeks before trailing downward again to hover against your now quivering loins as you strain feverishly against your bonds and arch your back in a frenzy of pent up and taunted lust.

As your head hangs at the edge of the mattress, I bend over you and slip my swollen cock into your open mouth as I turn on a fiercely vibrating hard-shelled toy and graze it teasingly over your slick outer folds and then slip it against your throbbing little clit. You eagerly take my prick and lick deliciously at the shaft and the glossy head as I slip it deeper against the back of your throat and then out to hold it just within reach. Then I part your sopping opening with the tip of that toy and very gradually slide it all the way in one languid movement as you desperately tense your whole body and arch your ravening cunt upward to accept the penetration.

Drawing the toy slowly out of you and holding it over your hard little button, I slip my prick from your lips and hold it for you to lick shamelessly just under the head, before thrusting slowly but firmly into your mouth and your cunt again. I then begin to fuck your sweet throat as I toy-fuck your slippery little pussy with one hand, and I pinch first one nipple and then the other, and firmly roll each one between my fingers and then pull and release it as I plunge into your mouth and into the wet heat of your writhing tunnel. All at once everything stops, and you turn your head from side to side as you squirm and whine in wordless protest against this deprivation. Though they remain tied, the tension against your ankles and wrists goes momentarily slack as my fingers slip into the hair at the back of your head and my tight grip solidly directs you to kneel on the edge of the mattress and bend over to display your ass and your dripping slit. With your face against the sheet, I release your hair as I draw your arms between your legs, and you then feel your wrists being cinched up to your ankles and then secured to each other with a little length between them so your tits are snugly imprisoned between your arms and pressed against the mattress, and I take the ankle lines and circle them tightly around your waist and anchor them to keep your knees at a particular distance apart to hold your luscious little blossom in a prime position to be fucked.

You are left to wait there for a number of lingering moments before a series of sharp spanks are delivered to your splayed ass cheeks, and then my nails rake lightly up your back and then down the backs of your thighs as I begin to further tease your unfolded and glistening flower by licking long and slow over your musky petals, flicking against your pearl and then darting into your threshold with the tip of my tongue. Then you hear my breath rise higher behind you and you feel the sheathed head of my rigid and aching prick slipping up and down against your soaked and cock-starved little fuck hole. I taunt your sweet throbbing sex as I slip the head just inside and out over your clit, and then I slide the length in a little deeper and then out again, and inside deeper still and out once more onto your button, and finally all the way up into your fervently wriggling belly until your opening spreads tightly around the hilt of my shaft and I spank your ass again several times on each side before taking hold of the line around your waist and pulling you onto my plunging tool with increasing ferocity as I bury it deep inside your slick heat.

I slow and then hasten my pace, and switch back and forth between hard, fast slam-fucking and spanking your pink ass, and teasingly slipping, unhurried, all the way out and down over your swollen button, and then gradually gliding up all the way deep in you again until my balls are pressing against your clit. That tension builds up more and more in you as you cry out in your rising heat, and my breath breaks as I struggle to hold back until you reach that edge. Then that explosive wave of ecstasy floods us both, and as that convulsive release seizes your body and you shudder and buck against your bonds, you feel my body tense and shake against you as my cock flexes and spills my thick seed within your undulating depths. Recovering my breath, I loose all of your fetters and slip your blindfold off, and fall upon the bed as you stretch out languidly beside me, your cheek pressed appreciatively against my chest. Our blended heat slowly cools to a comforting warmth as we nestle together for a few moments, allowing our bodies to recover a bit before we begin the next round.