Knowing Dana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana melted inside. This man had pleasured her and then kissed her. Already one of her fantasies had come true. She'd been allowed to kiss her taste from another's lips. She held him close in a warm embrace until he pulled back and opened his slacks. His cock sprang free and Dana groaned. She opened her legs as Gabe slid up to her. They fumbled, him trying to get the right position, Dana trying to lift herself up so his cock could be slammed inside, but eventually they both decided the "fuck you on the counter" fantasy wasn't going to work with that particular counter.

Gabe and Dana moved from the small bathroom back to the bedroom. He kissed her then told her he'd be back. He smoked. She didn't. The room was non-smoking so he asked if she minded if he went outside and smoked a cigarette. He promised they'd do more when he got back. Dana grinned and kissed him before he left. Once he was gone she hurried to the bathroom and cleaned up the arousal that had been a constant presence since Gabe had arrived. She then stripped and climbed into bed, rolling to face away from the door. She lay there waiting, listening for his arrival.

The hotel room door opened and Dana closed her eyes. She took a deep breath and rolled onto her back. Gabe approached her, climbed onto the bed and said, "Oh you really are aroused."

Dana blushed. She had washed herself off, but she knew she had immediately sent off a new fresh set of endorphin that screamed she was ready for him. Gabe kissed her and she pressed her hand to the back of his head, the other rested on his shoulder. He moved over her, pulling the blanket away and exposing her nakedness to his hungry eyes. Dana didn't try to hide her body. She didn't even think about the imperfections she knew were there, imperfections only she saw. Gabe left her lips and captured her right nipple. He traced it with his tongue, moving slowly and pulling at the soft bead that grew tight under his caress.

Dana's hands moved down his back, the other clutched the blanket and she watched this man, only the second man she would ever have sex with make gentle love to her tit. His touch was feather light. He paid homage to her moving from one to the other, learning their taste with his mouth, their weight with his hands, their smoothness with his palms. In time he was moving lower. His tongue traveling to the apex of her thighs. She growled and clawed at his jeans. He kissed her, then stepped away and peeled off his clothes.

Gabe returned and slowly devoured her sex. She felt his tongue sweep up and down the thick, wet folds. He nipped gently, then sucked on her thick hard clit. "Gabe," she whispered, her fingers now moving to run across his thighs. He moved so his cock dangled in front of her lips. Dana lifted her head as her hand wrapped around his cock. She lapped at his shaft, sucked on the head and moaned around it as Gabe paid attention to her pussy. Dana thought about all she wanted to do and she eased her mouth from his cock to his balls. She sucked on one. She ignored the hairs and eventually she found herself rolling the hard sphere back and forth.

Gabe's hips drove down into Dana while hers ground up into his face. In time though she couldn't concentrate on what she was doing and she stopped sucking his dick and balls. Gabe brought her to climax and sparks seemed dance behind her clenched lids. When she could breathe again she was ready to return to her early actions. Gabe however had a different plan. He moved and climbed over her. Their eyes locked and held. Dana spread her legs and Gabe moved his hand to his shaft.

She felt the head of his dick brush against her clit. He teased her and she whimpered. "Gabe," she pleaded. He chuckled, but slid his cock to her pussy and then slid inside. Dana closed her eyes and lifted her hips, wrapped her legs around him and felt his cock go in deeper. Gabe pulled out partway, then slid back in. He moved slowly, giving Dana time to adjust to his size. Once she was ready they moved as one. Dana's hand trailed down his back, to rest at his hips. She pushed him in as she pushed herself up. Gabe's mouth captured hers. Their tongues played with each other for several seconds before he slid down and sucked softly on her neck. He was gentle, she was more needy, more rough, but she couldn't go home with bruises. He could.

They fucked tenderly until both came, then Gabe slipped free of her slick home and pulled her close. He held her, kissing her and thanking her. He told her it was wonderful. She was sexy. She was beautiful. He continued to caress her and sometime during all of this they fell asleep.

The following morning Dana awoke and eased herself from Gabe's side. She made her way to the shower and washed away the evidence of their joining. When she was done, she dressed in a nightgown she'd brought and moved back to the bed. Gabe was barely awake but rolled over and smiled up at her. She sat down on the edge of the bed and moved to kiss him. He balked and she smirked wondering what was his problem. "I have to brush my teeth first," Gabe declared and Dana grinned. He insisted so she waited for him to take care of his little quirk. When he returned he kissed her and she found herself aroused again.

Gabe showered, while Dana dressed and then they found breakfast. They spent the day wondering the city, visiting a coffee shop, a museum, the train station. They held hands like lovers. Exchanged knowing glances and secretive winks. They touched and caressed when they deemed it safe. By the time they returned to the hotel Dana was wanting to be with him again and he her.

They stepped into the room and Gabe relaxed on the bed. Dana slid out of her shoes and walked over to him. She sat down on the edge while he watched her. She smiled and reached out. Her fingers deftly unsnapped his jeans. He laughed. "How the hell did you do that so easily?"

She giggled and eased the zipper down. Gabe disliked underwear and briefs so Dana was happily rewarded with the sight of his thickening tool. She pulled it free, careful of the zipper and then Gabe sat up enough to pull his slacks down to his knees. Dana took his cock in her hand and lowered her mouth. She covered it, drew it in deep and began to suckle gently, allowing her tongue to twirl around the ridged head. In time she slipped it free and ran her tongue up and down the shaft until she found herself drawn to his testicles. She stared at them for a short moment, then lowered her mouth to one. Soon it was blanketed by the heat of her wet lips and stroking tongue. She sucked firmly, popped off and studied the brighter, pink color. Dana took in the matching marble and treated it to the same tortured tease. Back and forth she moved sucking on his balls until she was ready to take him into her mouth again.

Dana had told Gabe she wanted to deep throat him and she tried. But she wasn't able to. Gabe didn't seem to mind as he watched her and she smiled around his dick. "Baby."

"Yes?" she said after freeing her mouth long enough to speak.

"Come here," he whispered and moved from under her mouth.

Dana watched him rise from the bed and move to stand in front of a wall mirror. She grinned and crawled her way toward him. He knew her submissive nature so she remained on her knees and he pointed his cock toward her face. Dana trembled. She took his cock and then felt Gabe's hands in her hair. She shivered with delight as he began to slowly fuck her face, never pushing too deep, but still forcing her to suck him.

"Do you want my come?" he asked her. Dana whimpered yes, though the sound was muffled by the dick in her mouth. "Tell me," he told her and pulled away.

"I want your come. Please," she begged, then licked at the head. She stared up at him. "Please come. I want to taste you. I need it."

Gabe's face was set in a mask of hungry need. He offered her his cock again and Dana hungrily accepted it. She did what she wanted out of sheer pleasure, no sense of obligation or duty and as her lover came she swallowed it up loving the salty taste and knowing she'd want more later. When Gabe emptied himself Dana learned something new about her man. He was extremely sensitive after coming. She grinned and licked him clean, forcing little jerks to radiate through his loins. "Ooh damn, baby," he moaned then had her rise.

She didn't force him to kiss her. She was surprised really when he pulled her close and covered her lips with his. Again she felt her body sore as she was once more allowed to kiss her lover after drinking his seed. Would her happiness know no end? Dana knew the next day it would, but for now there were no regrets. She was finally living after having lived for another for so long.

They stripped and laid down. They held each other until once more sleep claimed them for an afternoon nap. When they awoke both were hungry and thirsty. They made their way back to the van and Dana drove out toward where several restaurants and shopping centers could easily be reached. She reached over and stroked Gabe's jeans, rubbing his crotch and winking mischievously. They had talked often about sex in her van and Dana was more than willing as was Gabe. She pulled into a mall parking lot, the far north end and parked the vehicle. She undid her seat belt, while he undid his. Soon his cock was again buried in the warmth of his mouth and she was sucking with abandon, once more doing this because she wanted to, not because she feared it was to be expected.

Gabe watched her move as well as kept a close eye on anyone that may wonder what they were doing. She felt his distraction and glanced up at him. They both knew the coming attraction they wanted was not going to happen and thus they realized a public sex action wasn't something they were quite ready for. Dana slipped back into her seat after a kiss from her lover and then they were back on the road heading to supper.

The meal was light and Dana was pulled into her companions charming personality. She felt wanted the entire day and into the evening as they partook of their meal. She didn't worry about what Gabe thought of her. When she mentioned her fantasies, this time voicing them in person, he didn't frown or curl his lips in disgust. He encouraged her to share her thoughts and feelings. She did so, with a smile on her face and blushes on her cheeks, but she did tell him what she longed to experience. She mentioned girl on girl sex and he said he was more than willing to watch. She laughed at him and then mentioned group sex, another thing he was willing to volunteer. They both knew this wasn't the end for them. They would be lovers and friends, for how long neither knew. Dana however was slowly coming to the conclusion that she couldn't return to a marriage where she was nothing but the means to come.

That night Dana and Gabe had another amazing time. He moved over her at an angle, exploring her pussy with his fingers and refusing her his cock. He gazed up at her, the light of the TV illuminated them. Dana's eyes were heavy with passion. "Gabe," she whispered as his fingers invaded her most intimate regions. She felt one of his fingers tease her asshole and she moaned. Anal sex. Anal play. Another desire she'd been denied. She wasn't ready for sex, but she wanted the play, so Gabe gave her what she craved. As his fingers toyed with one opening a digit slipped easily into her tight entrance. He screwed her slowly, keeping his gaze on her face, studying her emotions and her reactions so if she showed any signs of distress he would know it and stop.

She didn't though. She spread her legs and begged for more. Gabe shifted, removed his finger from her ass and then went back to investigating her depths with his fingers playing only with her pussy. His voice came to her in a whisper. "Do you want more?" he asked.

Dana shook her head. She thought he meant his cock, but he didn't move his body to accommodate her. Instead she felt another finger. She moaned and ground her hips against his palm. "Ohh fuck, Gabe," she gasped.

He pushed in and out of her. "More?" he asked again.

Again she begged for more. She felt her pussy wrap around his fingers and then she heard him say. "You've got all of them baby." She came then. The knowledge that his whole fist, all five fingers were buried in her sex made her shudder violently. Gabe watched in awe as Dana shook. Her eyes fluttered closed and a sigh escaped her as fluids showered his hand.

"If someone doesn't find you sexy, there crazy," he said.

Dana smiled softly and turned to watch him. He eased his fingers free, one digit at a time, each movement sensitive and sore, but Dana didn't mind. She relished in the feelings that were rolling through her. When he was free of her death like grip on his wrist she watched him leave the room, to return with a cloth. He wiped her dry and then tossed the towel away. He climbed in beside her and she was again surprised and touched that he didn't try to find his release. She was spent and he sensed it. He put her first and she would always remember that.

They lay together on the wet sheets. Dana offered to get a towel. Gabe said, "No. This is more erotic. Don't you think?"

"Yes," she whispered and recalled all the times her spouse would leave her side to grab a towel or a T-shirt before laying down again. She pressed herself against Gabe, and once more fell asleep in her lover's arms.

The following morning was somber as Dana woke up and went through her routine of showering. She returned to Gabe and eased the cover off of him. He smiled and said good morning. She captured a quick kiss, before he could protest and then she proceeded to enjoy her morning breakfast, a warm wet thick cream that she coaxed from his shaft. When Gabe was able to function again he showered and the two of them made their way to the restaurant next to the hotel. They ate together, their bodies pressed side by side as they sat in the booth. Dana knew the fantasies ended that day. They had a few hours before she had to drive him to the airport. She was quite as he smoked his cigarette. Would she cry when he left? Would she hunger for him? A soft smile rose from her lips. No. She wouldn't cry because there would be other times, she knew this now.

"One weekend isn't going to be enough," she said quietly.

Gabe agreed. Together they left the restaurant and checked out of the hotel. Dana drove around the city until Gabe directed her to an empty parking lot. She parked the van and looked at him. He didn't ask. He didn't demand, but they both knew what they both wanted. She reached over after unbuckling herself and she pleasured him again with her lips, tongue and gently grazing teeth. Dana thought to herself as she suckled him... this was different. This giving one pleasure because you want to. She knew that her spouse and her were done. She couldn't go back to the one-sided sex. As she cleaned Gabe's come, she made plans to visit him in a few months. She'd find away because she had to. She couldn't experience these new things and then abandon them. There were so many things Gabe was willing to show her and none of them had he frowned upon.

Dana fell asleep on her lover's chest until he awoke her. "We need to go," he whispered. She sighed and kissed his stomach, then his lips. She sat up and resigned herself to driving him to the airport. It was the only time she drove the speed limit. All the other times before had, she'd sped to get to the hotel, now she was like the model citizen obeying every traffic law. They reached the airport and there were no tears, just a sense of pleasure that lasted her through the long drive home.

Dana's story is still being told. She plans on meeting Gabe in a few months. She'll decide when she returns home if she will stay in her marriage or if she will set out on a life of her own. She struggles with the guilt she feels at dragging her children through a divorce that she prays will not be messy, but she's realistic and knows it probably will be. But she's tasted a life that she was told "no" to too many times and she can't go back. She doesn't want to. She wants to live.

This is a fictional story for some, but for others it very well could ring true. Comments are welcomed, but ones that are blatantly vicious will be removed. Thanks, Red

12