Knowing Her Ch. 03

Story Info
Everything is not as it seems.
1.3k words
4.19
97.9k
7

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrawLine
DrawLine
43 Followers

I raised my head away from her damp thighs and looked her in the eyes, those emerald eyes. They were wide and bright, glistening through the crystal beads of tears. Her lips were parted and quivering, her breathing deep.

Tamsin spoke again; calmer, more deliberate.

"Fuck me Michael."

My name... as if drenched with a bucket of cold water, the emotional impact of the moment washed over me. I froze.

"Michael?"

But there she was, near naked, wet and trembling with anticipation like me. I felt my hard length pulsing inside the tight denim around my loins.

I unzipped my jeans and slowly reached inside, all the time my eyes locked with hers. My hand slid through the fly hole of my boxer shorts, popping open the loose buttons, my fingers feeling the hot meat of my erection. The giddy thrill of contact rushed up my spine. Taz broke her gaze from mine to stare downward. My hand withdrew from my jeans, revealing my hard shaft, already swollen and wet at the tip. I felt strangely exposed as I caught the involuntary widening of her pupils... It reminded me of my first time.

I peeled out of my white shirt, leaned down and slid my body up against her. Taz widened her thighs, as if inviting me into the space there.

My tip met the wet warmth between her legs and she gasped. My hand reached down between us and grabbed the base of my erection. Holding aside her underwear I slid it against the opening of her opening, against the swollen pink clit, before sliding it between her parted lips. I moved my hand and lurched forward. I was inside her. She was well greased but still a tight fit around me, the sensation of that pressure, that wet heat, was electrifying. I could feel myself filling up the inside of her.

Leaning up on my elbows, my hands found their way under her head, clenching her messy hair. I leaned my head towards her, our lips almost touching-

I heard the car pulling up outside.

My felt my heart almost burst inside my chest. Fighting against my every instinct, my every need, I pulled out of her and zipped my jeans. I reached to the edge of the bed and put my shirt back on.

Taz looked around the room, alarmed, eyes wide in panic and confusion. I knew I had to dress her, and fast, before our friends came into the house. I reached for her jeans, forcing them over her feet. She raised her pelvis to accommodate me heaving them back to her waist.

Keys pushed into the lock of the front door, people laughing from outside.

I pulled the bra roughly up Taz's body with one hand, covering her pert and still sensitized breasts, and pulled her vest top back down with the other hand.

The door swung in. I could make the voices out clearly now; Stuart (who had been driving), Chris (Taz's boyfriend) and Lynn.

I wiped the tears from Taz's face with my thumbs and whispered to her, barely containing my fear. A fear that what I had done would be revealed.

" What now?" She rolled her head to the side, away from my gaze, as if shamed.

"Nothing. This never happened."

Relieved, but still anxious, I got up from the bed and walked down the stairs to meet my oblivious friends, Leaving Taz still cuffed to the bed. In the doorway I hesitated. Was she crying behind me? I continued out, unable to look back.

As I rounded the crooked middle of the stairs I saw my friends coming through the door; Lynn was leaning her slight figure against the door to hold it open, ciggerette in one hand and a bottle in the other, thick rimmed glasses half way down her nose. Chris stepped inside with a box of alcohol under each of his large body builder's arms. Next in was Stuart, still in his suit from where he had come to the party straight from the office last night, his collar opened and tie pulled loose. Lynn closed the door behind them and locked it... My heart sunk... Where was Kat, Taz's housemate?

I staged down the stairs, head beginning to sway. The world was spinning, my heart pounding, my stomach tightening.

"Mike, you OK? You don't look so good." Said Chris.

The three of them looked up at me with concern. I just stood there dumbstruck for what felt like an eternity. I heard footsteps on the hallway behind me, from above. I turned to see Kat, who must have been here in the house the whole time. Oh Christ.

She spoke.

"After what he drunk last night I'm surprised he's still standing, let alone capable of anything else".

She smiled sweetly, but as her glance turned to mine I thought I saw her expression shift. The butter-wouldn't-melt sweetness facade slipped, and for only a second, I saw the knowing grin. Fuck. She knew everything. Things were going to get complicated.

"Is Taz still locked to the bed?" asked Lynn.

"You bet" replied Kat.

"Don't you get any ideas, Chris" smiled Stuart.

Everybody started laughing and going about their business, except me. I was still rooted to the stairs, deathly quiet, and I can only imagine, deathly pale. Kat came down towards me, and gently brushed past. She paused at the bottom and turned to face me again. She swept the long raven black hair from her face and smiled as she flung the tiny item at me. The small key hit me on the chest and fell to the step below.

"Why don't you go and release Taz like a good boy... I'm sure she's suffered enough by now."

With that she turned and followed the others into the kitchen. I could hear them all still laughing. I turned and walked back to Taz's room, dreading what would happen next. Kat held all the cards now, the next move was hers. She had been inside the house the whole time while I... Teased? Fucked? Raped?... Taz. The bitch knew what was happening- she knew I was forcing myself on her friend, and she stood by and did nothing! What the hell was going on? I needed answers...

I entered taz's room and made my way over to the bed.

"The keys?"

"Kat was in the house! The whole time! She knows!"

I tried to speak quietly, but panic had a hold of me. I spoke the words louder than I intended.

"I know, I heard."

Taz seemed remarkably calm, given the circumstances. She continued.

"Get me off the bed, we can't do anything yet."

I released Taz from the cuffs. She sat up, rubbing her wrists. They were cut; a small amount of blood had stained the sheets. The sight of it filled me with guilt, tightening my gut further. I tasted sick at the back of my throat. She sprang off the bed and straightened her clothing. She breathed in deeply and rubbed the last remaining tears from her eyes.

"Come on, we better get down stairs."

With that she strode to the door while I was still sitting on the bed. She hesitated in the doorway, and then left without looking back. I was alone in the room. I tried to gather my thoughts, but as I looked about the room, I couldn't shake the feeling something was wrong... Different...

*

Sorry for the long wait, I almost lost heart, but thanks to the positive feedback I've decided to pick this story back up. I realise this chapter is short and a little plain, but I hope you can all appreciate this is setting up a lot more steamy action to come! Expect more reluctance, manipulation, power games and blackmail! Thanks again for the support, and especially to 'Sand', you know who you are!

DrawLine
DrawLine
43 Followers