Knowing Her Ch. 07

Story Info
Finally...
1.7k words
4.51
54.9k
8

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrawLine
DrawLine
44 Followers

The winter night air was cold as we both walked in silence through the river front. I had lent Taz my jacket to help keep her warm as she had no coat of her own, and tried, as men do, to ignore the chill. Outside the night club had been crowded, so we had ventured a little further for our discussion, following the river that ran behind the club; away from the buzzing night life and towards the quiet calm of the private moorings, which were mostly deserted at this time of year. The path ran alongside the road, forking off down a flight of steps to the tree lined river edge itself.

It was here, set back from the road, that the first words were spoken.

"I'm breaking up with Chris," She said.

I can't say I was surprised from what I'd seen and heard, and I felt my resolve strengthen. "Why?" I asked.

"I've just been seeing things a little differently. I guess things haven't been right for a while. I was just putting it off maybe? I don't know really. It's just not what I want right now."

I considered this for a moment before venturing a response.

"So what do you want?"

She shook her head gently from side to side and glanced down towards her feet. My God, she was beautiful; her face fully lit by one of the overhead lamps. She looked back up into my eyes to reply. "I don't know Mike, I really don't."

She looked away again and hung her head, almost embarrassed or ashamed. It literally took my breath away. Suddenly the fire, the angst, all the dark desires I had towards her were quashed. I'm not normally a quote/unquote romantic person; perhaps it was the serene surroundings, or the moonlight's reflection on the still waters, but the lust I felt had been replaced by deeper and more confusing feelings. I had always cared for Taz a great deal, she was a friend after all; but this was somehow more meaningful. My thoughts had turned from sex to a desire to help. I must have been thinking in silence for some time as Taz interrupted my thoughts.

"You alright?"

"Yeah, fine. I'm fine," I managed.

She stopped walking and turned to face me. I looked into those beautiful bright eyes and she took a step towards me and put her face to mine. Her lips were almost touching mine as she spoke again.

"Where does this leave us?"

I tried to speak, to find the words to say, but I honestly couldn't think of what to say. Her eyes were glazed, and I could see her haunted sadness.

"I'm so confused, I don't know what's right and wrong anymore. All I know is I want you to take me."

With that she pushed her alluring lips onto my own. Our jaws moved open and our tongues rolled together, passing into each other. Her hands were on my back, pulling me close, her hips pushing against me. My hands hesitated before resting on her waist. I felt strangely coy.

"Are you sure you want this?"

"Yes," came the breathy reply, almost pleading. A tear run down her cheek.

She was fierce, hands scrabbling at my back and finding their way under my shirt, her left leg rising up my side. My hands came up grasped her firm butt and hoisted her pelvis to mine, her legs folded behind me. The fire inside returned as I felt her nails claw my shoulder blades. I could feel myself growing, pumping, throbbing; rubbing against the warmth between her thighs. I needed to finish what was started all that time ago. Nothing would stop me this time.

I turned and pressed her hard against a tree, sheltering us from the road above, my jacket falling from her shoulders with one of her shoes. She bit my lower lip hard and pulled her face from mine to look me in my eyes, breathing hard. Her mouth hung open as she licked her lips. I lowered her back onto the ground and knelt down in front of her, all the while keeping eye contact. I took her left leg and hooked it over my right shoulder, causing her tight dress to rise up. I nuzzled into the side of her exposed thigh, leaving glistening saliva from my moist kisses. Taz let out a small gasp.

"Oh God, yes, that's right! Fuck!" she managed.

My right hand found the small side strap of her underwear on the outside of her right leg. I closed my fingers around it and ripped it from her body, causing her to sway. The small moan was one of both shock and pain, which only heightened the dangerous energy between us.

Without hesitation I took her other leg onto my free shoulder, supporting all her weight, leaning her back against the tree for balance. Her legs were tight around my head, the smell of her sex strong as I opened my mouth around her soaked lips. My tongue licked the folds of moist skin in long wide strokes before the tip found the swollen point that made her squirm. As my mouth worked on her cunt, she groaned loudly in fulfillment with her fingers running through my hair, clenching in elation.

After a while I stood up and locked lips once more. By now she had become almost frenzied. Her hands found my belt and worked fast to open my jeans. My hands were heaving her dress higher past her waist.

"Fuck me, Mike!"

"I will!"

"Quickly!"

"Shut up!"

As one hand unfastened and unzipped my jeans, the other hand slid into my underwear and grasped me firmly at the base of my shaft. Again I lifted her from beneath and lowered her onto my rigid manhood, and despite my bloated size I slipped inside easily.

Taz bit into my neck to prevent her shriek. Her legs wrapped tight around me as I bounced her, thrusting my hips, gliding in and out of her in a fast cadence. Her back chafed against the tree as I drove deep.

"Fuck! Fuck! Ooooh God, ahhh! Fuck!" She hollered through clenched teeth.

I risked moving my left hand from under her and was easily able to hold her weight with just my right arm, thanks to her light frame and the adrenalin surging through me. The free hand sought out her heaving breast, the finger tips feeling out the nipple hardened by the chilly air. I pulled the dress and bra cups down from her chest and tightly squeezed her naked mound. Her fingers clutched at my hair once more, hard. The sharp pain ran through my scalp and it spurred my rhythm to an even more rapid pace. I felt her internal muscles spasm and tighten around me as she swung her head back into the tree and screamed. I almost erupted inside her but managed to hold back at the last moment.

Grabbing Taz tightly, I swung her away from the tree and she let out a shriek of surprise as I brought her back down onto the discarded jacket. I was close to climax and needed time to contain the rush. I looked down at her from my raised position, propped up on my palms. Her face was streaked with tears, the mascara leaving washed out trails of black. Her arms lay on the ground above her head with wrists crossed delicately. Now docile, she began to pant. For a moment I was struck by the similarities of that occasion from nights previous, the pose was similar to that when I found her cuffed to the bed. She had cried then too.

But there were no handcuffs and I aimed to make use of the fact. I gently took her loose right hand in mine and bought it between us. I found her fingers and placed them on the swollen breach that enveloped my erect muscle. Her lips parted, a reaction of startled bliss, as I gently used her own fingers to caress the damp site. Her fingers began to explore without prompting, seeking out the tip that would bring her to the peak of pleasure, as well as occasionally stroking my own engorged base. Her movements quickened as she became more stimulated. My pelvis remained still. Occasionally in her excitement her nails scratched my exposed skin, but it only motivated me to use my own hands to explore her trembling form.

Up on my right arm, I ran my fingers across her cheek and down the side of her neck. Taz was withering below me as my hands then traced the contours of her chest. I lightly placed my finger and thumb on either side of her standing nipple and stroked the duct. Taz shuddered, she was almost there. Just watching her like that was bringing me to the point of climax. I could feel it building up, like a wave gathering momentum before smashing on the rocks.

I snatched her hand away at the point of her ecstasy and held her wrists above her in my own. I pressed them down hard to restrain them and Taz looked at me with silent understanding. I hooked her legs over my arms and thrust inward with my hips. With her legs up and spread before me I raised and dipped between them until I felt the release; the wave passing from my body. I felt her internal muscles judder once more and when her hands clenched and she bit her lower lip I knew that we had cum together.

We both remained still in the embrace as we tried to regain our breath, our composure, staring over each others shoulder, she into the night sky above and I at the ground below, confused and uncertain. Eventually I pulled out of her and we rearranged our clothing to look more presentable.

We sat by the tree, my arm round her shoulders, and stared out across the river.

"We should go back" Taz said finally.

"What about this?... Us?" She paused. "I don't know."

I had lost my bet, but thoughts of that and Kat were distant from my mind at that moment. As we walked back to the night club in silence, hand in hand, all I could consider was what lay in the cards for or me and Tamsin...

Little did I realize the steep price of my actions...

DrawLine
DrawLine
44 Followers