Knowing Her Ch. 08

Story Info
We agree to meet in secret.
1.9k words
4.43
44.7k
3

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrawLine
DrawLine
43 Followers

Back inside the club Taz peeled away from me and stood by Chris. Kat had spotted our return and I noticed a flicker of sly satisfaction cross her face; she knew her bet was won. I spent most of the remaining night keeping to myself and chatting to Lynn (who left early), but through the darkness and flickering lights I would watch Taz and she watched me.

The night finally came to an end at 2.00 a.m., and we gathered outside the exit amongst the other leaving patrons; a typical closing time scene of rowdy guys shouting and women walking barefoot with "fuck-me" shoes in hand. Taz left with Chris and his friends before I could say or do anything, although honestly I'm not sure what I wanted to do or say. She glanced back as they walked away, and suddenly, alone and helpless, I felt the cold bite of the winter night. I pulled my jacket tighter.

Kat was in conversation with 4 blokes I didn't recognize. Big guys, built like rugby players; a different group to the guys eyeing her up earlier. She slipped them her number and walked towards me smiling that sweet smile I'd come to dread.

"Home time!" she announced cheerfully.

We made our way to the multi-story car park where she had left her car. In the stairwell the conversation continued.

"So how did things go with little miss sunshine earlier?"

"We talked."

"I bet! Looks like you talked pretty hard."

She eyed the mud stain on my knee. Shit. I thought I'd cleaned it off, but here in the better light I could see different.

Kat continued, "Looks like I win my bet, Romeo."

"No dice. I tried it on but I got shot down. I win," I lied.

"Huh! I wasn't born yesterday. You're a terrible liar Mike, and don't think I didn't notice the long and heartfelt glances you two were shooting each other all night after your mysterious departure. Face it. You're my toy."

I was tempted, for a fleeting moment, to push the bitch down the concrete stair case. I restrained myself.

"I'm telling you, nothing happened." I said resolutely.

I could see that she was becoming hostile, although she was trying her best not to show it.

"Fucking bullshit!"

"It's the truth Kat."

"I know you two fucking got it on out there!"

"Nothing happened. I've got more reason to be upset than you, take my word for it."

"What about the mud on your fucking jeans then?"

"That doesn't mean a thing and you know it."

Kat looked at me blankly and sighed.

"If you say so. Fair enough, you win..."

And with that Kat turned and continued up the stairs. She said nothing more on the subject. In fact, I don't remember her saying much of anything at all for the drive home. But, as surprised as I was, I didn't buy into her acceptance. She was right, I was a terrible liar and I knew she'd be watching me closely. I'd have to be careful. She dropped me off at my door and I staged in, mentally exhausted, anxious and excited; a heady mix.

Four days passed before I heard from Taz again. I'd done my best to give her time and space to sort her head out, to let her make the first move. I was at work when I felt the vibration of the mobile phone in my pocket. The text was short and to the point; 'I've broken up with Chris. Please come round tonight, I need you. House is empty.'

I sent a reply. 'Ok. I'll be round later. Are you alright?'

Two hours later I received another text, this time from Chris: 'Hey mate, don't know if you have heard yet but me and Taz broke up today. I thought it might happen but I am still gutted that it has. I think she is seeing another guy.'

I sent Chris a reply, that I felt a little ashamed of, and I spent the rest of the day feeling guilty about it. 'Sorry to hear it. Don't know what to say. I know how much you liked her, but it looks as if you had been drifting apart for some time. I am sure she would not have cheated on you.' Then I received a reply from Taz: 'Yeah, I will be fine.'

Then another text from Chris: 'Fancy going for a drink with me tonight? I need to drown my sorrows.'

Again, my heart sank as I sent him a reply. 'I can't make tonight. What about tomorrow?'

I didn't hear anything else from Chris that day...

7:00 p.m. I pulled my car up outside Taz and Kat's house. Kat's car was absent from the driveway and I could see that only the upper hall light was on. I knocked and waited on the doorstep, suddenly feeling awed and unsure of what atmosphere would exist between us, unsure of what I should do or say. I swallowed hard and tried to look relaxed, I didn't want to look like a nervous wreck. After a few minutes the door opened and Taz let me inside.

She wore nothing except a silky deep pink night dress that, although loose, still gripped to her figure on the breasts and thighs. She closed the door, bolted it, then wrapped her arms around me tightly. Her head lay tilted against me beating chest. I held her close, and for a moment we just stayed like that. It was as if neither of us were sure of what we should do or say, these were far from normal circumstances. I guess all the trashy women's magazines were short on articles on 'how to greet your rapist on the first date'... Was this even a date?

She broke from our embrace and led me by my hand into the lounge. I followed her, able to admire her pert butt, its round shape distinct through the thin silk. The lounge was dark, lit only dimly by a tall lamp in the far corner, casting the room in a hazy orange hew. Taz raised a towel to her damp hair and ruffled. My guess was she had just gotten out of the shower or bath; her skin had the faint after glow caused by hot steam, her chest and cheeks flushed. She sat down and tucked her bare feet up under her legs as I took the seat beside to her. Taz took my hand in hers and looked out at me, from under the messy curls of damp hair that clung to her face, with those soft emerald eyes.

"I've been thinking a lot lately" she begun as she lent closer...

Our lips almost met and my heart thundered within my chest, growing faster with anticipation. Her eyes looked deep into mine and for the first time in this aftermath I found tenderness there; no confusion or anger, no despair. That sensation that had crept up inside me under the moonlight at the riverside enveloped me once more. Harmony. In that glorious moment between her growing nearer and that kiss I felt like I was finally home. Every muscle relaxed and it was as if I had been released from a heavy burden. A realization: I'd wanted this moment from when I had first met Tamsin.

Then we kissed.

The fire returned, but unlike the time at the river, the harmony remained. We stood, still kissing, our hands roaming. My fingers enjoyed the feel of the silk, and of Taz's shape beneath it. She moved her head slightly back to speak, a breathy whisper filled with longing.

"Come upstairs with me."

I nodded. She led me up the stairs, my hand in between both of hers. On the top hall way I kicked off my shoes and slipped off my jacket.

Entering the bedroom, Taz had already started to unbutton my shirt. We fell onto the bed together, kissing. We rolled from side to side, our kisses growing more passionate and deeper. After reaching for the bedside lamp her hands slipped under the back of the open shirt and came to rest, one on my shoulder blade, the other on the small of my back, fingers reaching down under the waistline of my jeans. I rolled on top of her and pulled away from the kiss to look at her, my hands gently brushing the loose hair from her face. I didn't want the moment to stop. I would have had simple sex with her there and then, but to my surprise Taz had other plans...

She moved her hands from my back and reached under the pillow above her head. She produced the silver handcuffs.

My stomach tightened. Something in my gut told me this was wrong somehow. What was the reason for this? Was it simply that because our relationship had been built on dangerous foundations that sex would forever have a dark kink, or had that last time she was bound affected her more than I realized? The swelling between my thighs was large, I could feel myself pulsating without control, sapping away my ability to reason. The chain jingled as Taz drew the cuffs closer.

"Is this alright?" She asked hesitantly, the dim light lending her eyes a beautiful glimmer. "I promise I know where the keys are this time." She added, the left side of her mouth curving up into a shy half smile.

I could only nod.

She lifted her arms meekly. I cuffed one to her wrist, threaded the chain between the bed rails and then to the other wrist. Taz pulled against them gently.

That air of serenity slipped away as lust became my driving purpose. I reached onto the floor and came up with one of Taz's winter scarves. Without waiting for consent I folded it over and wrapped it round her head, covering her eyes. She gasped. I smiled to myself. Then my phone vibrated inside my jacket pocket, I could hear its humming from the hall. Someone was calling.

"Leave it," Taz spoke softly, almost in a purr.

My gut tightened again, and I felt compelled to answer. I left the bed and walked out onto the hall. Reaching into my jacket I found the phone. Kat was calling. I took the ringing phone downstairs, behind me I could hear Taz.

"Mike? Where are you going? Leave the phone, please come back."

She sounded helpless, and again I could feel my erection thumping. Downstairs in the kitchen I answered the call.

"What do you want Kat? I'm busy."

"I know you are."

Oh shit, I thought as she continued. "Your car is outside my house."

"Taz invited me over to talk."

"Oh, I know she did," came the smug reply. "I read the messages on her phone."

The game was up. She had me bang to rights.

"What do you want Kat?"

"I want you to let me in, for starters."

Then she hung up. My head started to spin, my mind begun to race with thoughts. What should I do? What could I do? What would Kat want? What would happen to Taz?" Without fully realizing, I had already made my way to the bolted front door. I could see her dark silhouette through the frosted glass pane. I raised my hand to the bolt, fingers lightly playing with the brass as I desperately, fruitlessly, tried to think my way out of the situation...

I slid open the bolt...

DrawLine
DrawLine
43 Followers