Knowing Them Well

Story Info
Two internet buddies meet, but one is in for a big surprise.
2.6k words
3.96
59k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fussed with his large hands nervously. He was finally going to meet her. Finally going to taste her. Finally going to stand in her glorious presence. He glanced down at his silver wrist watch. It read 4:25.

"Good, it's almost time for her to arrive" he thought and shifted from foot to foot. He had his back toward the wall, one foot propped on it.

‘Flight 247 arriving in terminal 5B' boomed a monotone voice over head.

"Is that her flight?" Jay wondered out loud. His pinkish filled out lips forming the words he spoke. He glanced down at his wrist watch once more. 4:28 it read. He parted himself from his mounting on the wall and began in his search for terminal 5B.

His black steal toe boots made a squish squish squish sound against the black terracata tile. He wove his way through the maddening crowd, down a stair case, and out on a flat plain of a floor. He walked through the crowd searching for the terminal. Names and numbers hung from signs hanging from the roof, hanging from the inside of terminal passageways, and posted on walls and self standing signs.

"Jay!" He turned and looked around. Who was calling him? Was it his imagination? He turned, a complete turn, and searched.

"Jay!" He did hear it! There was someone calling him!

"Jay. Over here!" someone was calling his attention. His green eyes searched through the crowd. His eyes weeded through the restless sea of people passing by, and then he thought he caught a glimpse of her hair. He hadnt met her in person before. The closest he ever got to touching her were pictures, her writing, her voice, her web cam., and the endless emails they exchanged.

Jay walked toward the voice.

"Jay!" The voice called him again. He turned slightly and searched a little harder, and there she was. The girl who had taken his breath away so many times. Her brown hair slipped into her face and she stopped in the middle of the crowd, placed her luggage on the floor and swooped the loose strands away. She was beautiful. She glanced up and smiled at him. Her lips tantalized him.

"Hey" Her voice purred into the air, and she took a few steps toward him, reached out and wrapped her arms around his neck. He pressed her body into him, and placed his hands on the small of her back.

"I cant believe im really here." she began. Her voice muffled in his shoulder

"Me Neither" he replied and held her tighter to him. Her breasts felt wonderful against his chest and soon he felt himself stir. He was dizzy with happiness, joy, and the thought of her lips against him. He wanted to kiss her, he wanted to taste her, to have her. His mind wandered off into the world that only came to him at night, a world that took him and consumed him whole.

It made him feel complete. A warmth inside that he had never felt in person.

"Jay?" she whispered in his ear, her lips brushing against his earlobe, and then she kissed his earlobe, nibbled on it a bit, and then plain sank her teeth into his neck, and bit down hard enough to cause him to pull away.

"Woah" His eyes grew big, and she smiled wide, picked up her bags, and walked off infront of him. He stood still for a second, reflecting on what had just happened, and wondering if she had seen see the bulge in his pants the was growing stiff, and then he began after her.

When he finally caught up to her she was making her way to an exit, pushing along with the rest of the crowd. He walked up behind her making sure not to be noticed by her and took one handful of her ass. She spun around, nearly losing her balance and stood wide eyed, mouth gaping and shocked. His lips curled into a smile, and he kissed her passionately. She was just too much for him. He wanted her now. But did she want him?

"Hope you're as happy as I am." he said, licking his lips and grinning at her. She giggled and continued on her way out the door. He was baffled. How could she walk away with out saying anything at that? Outside, they got a cab, and rode to the hotel she would be staying at. She hardly spoke, and if she did he didn't notice, right now all he noticed was the glow of her skin, the red of her lips, the way she held her hands together, what she was wearing, her neck and her hair.

"I need her" he thought and felt himself grow harder. He needed her warmth on him. He needed to taste her juices. To fill her with himself, but he could barely get her to talk to him, how could he possibly get her to be with him.

The cab slowly came to a stop in front of a multiple story building, and the fare was paid, luggage was unpacked and carried inside, and the two electronic keys were handed to both Jay and Anne as they signed in and headed for the elevator. Their surroundings were very luxurious, and reminded them both of a favorite movie they both had watched before.

They took the elevator up to the eleventh floor, and began to search for the hotel room that would become Anne's home for the next week and a half. Jay broke out in front of Anne and reached the room before her. He slipped the electronic key in and out of the slot and the door sprang open with a slight clicking noise from the latch inside.

Once inside the room, Anne began to unpack, and took off her button up top that went with her pant suit. It fell away, and Jay caught glimpse of her nipples poking through a white satin top she was wearing, his mouth watered, and the erection that had seemed to be going away slowly sprung right back into action and saluted. Doing the most obvious of things, he grabbed a pillow near by and held it to his crotch as he pretended to be watching television.

"Anne?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you ever gonna talk to me?"

"Yeah."

"When?"

"Can I take a shower before we start talking?"

"Can I join you?"

"No"

"Aww come on!"

"No"

"Can I at least watch you undress?"

"No"

"Why?"

"No" and then she was off locking the bathroom door behind her.

He ached painfully, he wanted her too badly. He sat and stroked himself lightly through his pants, resisting the urge to whip out his dick and jack off while she was in the shower. What seemed like hours later, she emerged from the restroom quarters wrapped in nothing but a white towel.

His mouth fell open as he took in her beauty and she blushed.

"I forgot my clothes." She said, becoming a bit more nervous than she thought she would be. She held the towel up with one hand and reached for her clothing that laid spread out on a suitcase, but Jay was up and moving. He reached for her hand and brought her toward him, his hand clenched around her fist. Her skin felt so soft, like rose petals and velvet . His arms wrapped around her and his kissed her passionately. Her lips felt amazing on his and soon they had found their way, lip locked, to the king sized bed. The towel laid, long forgot on the floor, and his hands ran through her wet brown hair. The bulge in his pants, painfully trying to escape from its current location. His hands ran up and down and her body, over her breasts, down her sides, to her ass and up again. He felt her curves and in return she began to undress him, all the while kissing him and feeling him. Caressing his chest, scratching his back and biting his neck.

His pants were unzipped and kicked off, and then he began to fondle her, kissing her breasts, licking her nipples, biting down hard, he flicked his tongue and kissed every inch of her breast area, all the while dipping his fingers in between her pussy lips, he flicked her clit with his fingertips her moans became louder and then he stopped.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing" he said, and reached for her pants that laid on the floor, I just have something for you. He searched in his pant pockets for a while, shifting them from pocket to pocket as he went, and then he found what he was looking for. He grinned, and she stretched her neck trying to catch a glimpse at what he was grinning about, and then he turned on her. He threw her hard against the pillows and out, with a screeching noise came this clear substance. He laid over her, making sure she wouldn't be able to move, and he taped her hands at the wrists to the bed post behind her. She struggled to get lose, but he had caught her by surprise, and now she was trapped. He wrapped multiple layers of tape around her wrists and to the bed post, and then he laid a have strip over her mouth, but not before kissing her hard.

She struggled. Fear in her eyes. What had she gotten herself into? Perhaps she didn't know this person at all. Perhaps his name wasn't even Jay. Why was he doing this to her? What had she done? Want if her killed her?

She kicked and screamed, and he watched in delight. Running his hands the length of his shaft, over and over again. He closed his eyes and laid his head back taking in his self pleasure, and then he stopped abruptly and all fours crawled toward Anne. She struggled. She kicked at him and twisted herself from side to side unsuccessfully. She rotated her hips wildly, anything to keep him from getting to her.

"What can I do??!?! Help me! Someone come knock at our door! Room service! House Maid! ANYONE!" She silently screamed in her mind, and no one came, and he crawled closer and then a deep rumble of a chuckle began in his throat, slowly at first, and then it built, like a wave on the ocean, and spilled over into the wide open air.

She kicked for his head, and in one quick swift motion he had each one of her legs on each side of him, and was almost directly at her entrance. His dick throbbing and her high pitched screams muffled by the plastic covering that was the key to her silence.

"Keep still" he ordered "Keep still or you will regret it" He stated in a menacing voice, reached beneath the pillow near by and out came a blade.

"Oh my . . . " she thought, and tears blurred her vision.

She stopped any type of movement at once.

He pressed the cold blade against her face, he pressed down with the soft side making sure not to cut her and then with his free hand he ripped the tape off of her mouth. And kissed her. She expected to feel his lips against her lustfully, a sloppy kiss from a killer, but surprisingly it was warm, and gentle. She melted into his kiss, and then a sharp pain ran from one side of her chest to the other. She cried out, and he smiled. A wicked smile, lips curled in a way that was seen only on villains, and the pain slowly dripped out. A line of red spilled from its contained environment, and rolled across her chest. He licked up the substance. The metallically like taste filled his mouth, and he rolled his tongue from side to side over the cut. She squirmed at every stroke of his tongue, the coals of a fire being stirred everytime.

"Please don't" she said. Her voice quivering, begging, pleading with him to let her go.

"Give me a reason why?" he asked her.

"Because..." she began. And was silenced by his sudden thrust with in her. His dick filling her, and she felt his everything. She tightened herself, hoping to get him out soon. She couldn't do this. He couldn't do this, and then he began to move inside of her slowly, she felt him, every ridge of his dick moving against her the hard, thick, heavy length that pressed against her insides, filling her at moments and then leaving her gaping over and over. A moan almost managed to escape her lips. He leaned over and watched himself move in and out of her, she became tighter, but not because she wanted him out this time, and she cursed herself. She wasn't suppose to like this. Not under these conditions.

Please!" It was a long, helpless wail. "Don't!" she pleaded, and those very words changed the entire situation. She feared the pain yet – shuddered and twitched as she felt the first pangs, with the hard strength of him opening her body in a way she could never have imagined, sinking slowly deeper and pushing the faint ache closer to pain. Yet she clung to him and thrust her body against his, arching into his chest and begging worldlessly for the sweet torment.

He banged her. There was no other way to put it, the pain and pleasure, heightening the feeling, and as his hands cupped her breasts and pinched her taut nipples she cried out begging for him to stop, but his strokes got faster. He banged her with vicious force and soon she screamed out the curse words she held inside. She was lost in a sea of mindless fuck, his ball sack slamming up against her ass, his dick throbbing within her sex her juices spilling over him. She had stopped protesting and with every thrust he could hear her juices sloshing inside as he pushed into her. He pumped in and out of her furiously, the bed banging against the wall and echoing through out the room .

It wasn't long before Anne tensed and started trembling as another orgasm engulfed her body .He carried on and on, her moaning turning into wonderful love making screams.

The bed rocked with each pounding thrust. Finally his magnificent dick turned to that rock-hard state just before he released. He held his breath for a second then groaned and jerked as he shot hard and deep into her cunt. He pumped and pumped, filling her with his hot, slippery, pulsing cream. He reached forward and gripped her breasts as he squirted, clamping his entire body around her as he came deep in her. Finally he relaxed and pumped slowly again, letting her feel his pleasing tool stroke her insides. He collapsed atop her. The heat of his body felt good on her, and his erection began to subside.

"Can you please untie me?" She asked, barely above a whisper. He reached over for the blade, sliced her plastic restraints open, and moved away. She crawled toward him, wrapped her arms around his amazing body, and kissed his earlobe.

"I need you" she said, and he glanced up. Amazed.

"Very nice act by the way" she informed him. "Took me a while to catch on."

"Are you up for another round?" she asked. "I want you to be tied up this time." His eyebrows raised a mischievous grin appeared and he reached for the tape once more and handed it over. "Yep" he said.