Kojak: Extortion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers

"Theo rang to say you'd been hurt. I wanted to make sure you were alright. And if you are hurt, then I expected to find Theo here so I could make sure he was alright. Now you've woken up and intend to stay awake for a while, I'm going to get a coffee while we chat." Maria picked up her bag and headed for the door. As she stepped outside, Bobby noticed the fallen purse. Struggling out of bed, the young man walked unsteadily to the door. As he opened it he heard Theo's voice.

"Maria, what are you doing here?"

"Bobby was hurt, where else would I be if I wanted to see how he was? Anyway, when are you going to tell me about the two of you?"

"Tell you," came Theo's voice. "Tell you what? There's nothing to tell".

From his position at the door, Bobby couldn't see the frown Maria leveled at her brother. But before she could say anything else a young nurse came running down the corridor.

"Lieutenant Kojak?" she asked. "There's a call for you, if you'll just follow me."

Maria's frown followed Theo's hasty departure, and then she turned and saw Bobby, the frown disappearing instantly at the sight of the younger man's tears. She all but ran to him, taking her purse and tenderly wiping away Bobby's tears.

"It's OK, Bobby," she whispered reassuringly. "I just took Theo by surprise. He'll tell me in his own time. I know he loves you, Bobby, just like you love him. Please don't cry, Bobby."

As she led him back to his bed, Bobby's nurse came in and was immediately concerned at Bobby's distress.

"Detective Crocker?" she asked. "Is everything OK?"

"Hurts," Bobby whispered.

Within a minute, Maria had been ushered from the room and Bobby had been given a pain-killing injection that put him back to sleep. When the young man awoke next, it was to find Theo holding his hand, whispering endearments.>

"I thought...I thought I'd dreamed the other," said Bobby sadly returning to the present. "T...that it was a b...bad d...dream. Then the other w...week at M...Maria's I saw her l...look at you and tilt her h...head and you sh...shook yours and it all c...came back. So I'd r...rather go m...myself. I c...couldn't b...bare it if y...you t...told me to g...go." Finished, the young man stood to reclaim his clothes, his body language that of a broken man.

Theo became aware that tears were streaming down his face. Bobby had heard Theo deny their relationship to the one person Theo had always told him would be the first he told. Bobby had stayed with him despite this. Bobby was going to leave now only because he thought it was what Theo wanted. That Theo only wanted a secret relationship. Suddenly shocked, Theo's head shot up, his eyes wide and staring. Bobby was leaving? Theo moved, both frantic and frightened. He saw the young man still naked and vulnerable; shoulders slumped in weary resignation as he reached for his discarded clothing.

"No, Bobby," Theo cried. He grabbed the young man by the waist and twisting their bodies, threw Bobby back onto the bed, covering the trembling body with his own. "No, Love," Theo continued. "I'm sorry, Bobby, so very sorry. I was so afraid you weren't ready for a lifetime commitment to a bald, aging cop like me. I thought if I tried to be too possessive, I'd lose you; if I told people, I'd lose you. I was afraid, Baby. I love you, Bobby, I love you so much. Please don't go, don't leave me. I want you here, I want you to stay."

"You...you're not as...ashamed of me?" Bobby asked in a pained whisper. The hesitant, shaky voice so at odds with Bobby's normal voice it almost broke Theo's heart to hear it.

"No, Baby, never," Theo assured. As soon as I can, I'll arrange with Maria to get the family together and I'll be the proudest man on earth to announce you as my life-partner. I want you as part of my family, as part of my life, forever."

"I didn't want to leave," Bobby admitted softly.

"I don't want that either," soothed Theo. "Stay with me, Bobby," he pleaded. "Tonight and all the other nights of our lives."

"I want that, Theo. I want that very much."

The next part of the night saw the two lovers holding each other tightly and whispering words of love and devotion before both men fell entwined into an exhausted sleep.

When Theo next woke, he found he was still entwined with his younger Mate. Theo smiled at the thought of how well the smaller body fitted around his, how well Bobby fitted into his life filling all the empty places in his heart and soul. He berated himself for failing to recognize Bobby's devotion and depth of love and causing the younger man so much worry and hurt and swore not to let his insecurities lead him to hurt Bobby ever again. He was suddenly aware of a pair of tired and anxious eyes looking up at him.

"I love you, Baby," Theo said as he leant down to claim the luscious lips for his own.

"Love you, Theo," Bobby panted when he was allowed to breathe. "Theo," he began carefully. "Did you mean it last night, about me staying here?"

"I meant it, Bobby," Theo confirmed. "I never want to be without you. I want you to move in with me, I'll support any decision you make about your place. Thank you for loving me."

"I'll always love you," Bobby vowed seriously. "Love you always," the younger man's voice deepened as his eyes darkened. "Love me, Theo. Make me yours, let me feel you all day today. Take me hard."

"Bobby," Theo groaned. The younger man's words had caused Theo's morning erection to throb with the need to be buried deep inside Bobby's body; loving him, possessing him. Rolling swiftly, Theo captured Bobby's wrists and pinned them above the slighter man's head as he straddled the body he now craved. Theo swooped down, capturing Bobby's lips in a hard possessive kiss, demanding entry into the young detective's mouth. He captured Bobby's tongue and dragged it back into his own mouth whilst he ravished it mercilessly. Bobby felt himself going light-headed before Theo finally broke them apart and Bobby could finally drag in precious air. As Bobby tried to regulate his breathing, Theo was working his way to an enticing cinnamon nub. He bit gently, and then suckled hard, drawing the innocent flesh deep into his mouth. Bobby cried out, arching his chest upwards towards the man who was controlling his body. Theo hadn't released Bobby's wrists and the younger man bucked again as Theo claimed the other nipple for his own. Theo relished the whimpers coming from his Mate. Bobby had asked to be owned and Theo was more than happy to comply. For the next few minutes, Theo alternated between gentle bites and aggressive suckling between the twin nubs till both were hard and aching. Theo spared a glance for Bobby's straining erection; the younger man was too close. With his free hand, Theo fumbled in the night stand drawer, finding quickly what he sought. He released Bobby's wrists, tugged firmly on the younger man's balls and as Bobby's erection faded slightly, fastened the cockring in place. Bobby's eyes widened, but he didn't argue or protest.

"I tell you when you can come, Bobby," Theo growled darkly. "Maybe I won't let you come. Maybe I'll just use you for my pleasure this morning. You wanted to be owned, to be possessed. Do you think you'll want to come, Pet?"

"I want to pleasure you, my Master," Bobby replied instantly, falling into the sub role they sometimes employed in their love-making.

"Good answer, Pet," Theo purred. "Hands and knees," he commanded.

Bobby moved with alacrity to obey. He felt Theo reach between his legs and fondle his imprisoned cock, making it swell more in the confines of the ring. Then Theo was rolling Bobby's balls delicately and Bobby couldn't stop himself thrusting into the touch or prevent the moan escaping. He wanted release, but could only have it as his master's whim and in his master's time. He gasped as Theo swatted each cheek hard. "Did you forget who owns this body?" Theo's voice reached his ears. "You wait for my pleasure; you do not try to take control." Several more hard swats followed, then Theo's large hands pulled Bobby's cheeks apart, displaying Bobby's tiny puckered opening. Bobby heard Theo's growl of desire and then Theo's tongue was thrusting deep inside him. The force of the invasion forced Bobby down onto his forearms.

Grunting with both pleasure and effort, Theo tongued Bobby ruthlessly. Blindly reaching for lube, Theo inserted a finger along with his tongue and was gratified at the resultant wail from his Mate. Finally removing his tongue, Theo coated three fingers and held Bobby's hip in place whilst he pumped his fingers deep into Bobby's channel. He pulled his fingers from Bobby's body and slicked up his own hard, leaking cock. Without warning, he lined himself up with the glistening hole then plunged in fully in one savage thrust. Bobby screamed as Theo expertly slammed into his prostrate then set up a punishing pace of hard deep thrusts, hitting Bobby's sweet spot on every thrust. Holding one hip, Theo again began to fondle Bobby's balls, the gentleness of his hands contrasting with the brutality of his pistoning hips. He smiled as Bobby whimpered as the delicate flesh again began to swell in its prison. Bobby wouldn't just feel this session for the rest of the day, but the next couple of days. Feeling his own imminent release, Theo unsnapped the cockring and stroked the engorged flesh savagely. "Come for me, Pet. Come now," he commanded and with a scream of Theo's name, Bobby's come fountained over Theo's hand and their bed. Theo muted his own roar of completion by biting hard on Bobby's shoulder. Theo pushed Bobby down flat as he rammed his shaft as deep as he could before he found release. His seed flooded the smaller man's body. Bobby's clenching channel milked the older man's cock and Theo didn't stop thrusting even when he felt the last drops of come leave his body. He stayed on top of Bobby thrusting while he was still hard enough to continue. Eventually he felt himself begin to soften and reluctantly left the harbour of Bobby's body. As Theo slipped out of Bobby's welcome heat, he gently turned the younger man to lie facing him.

"Thank you," Bobby whispered shyly. "I'll remember this morning for a long time."

"I love you, Baby," Theo replied. "I wasn't too rough? You're not going to be too sore?" Theo enjoyed being allowed free reign with his sexual dominance, but never wanted to cause his Mate to hurt unduly.

"Every time I feel the ache, I'll remember who I belong to, who owns me body, heart and soul," Bobby whispered blushing faintly.

"Just remember this, Love," Theo said touched by the younger man's honesty. "You own me just as much as I own you. I'll contact Maria; get her to arrange a family get together in a couple of weeks. We can make our announcement then."

"Are you sure, Theo?" Bobby asked seriously. "You do want to go public?"

"I want everyone in my family to know how lucky I am to have such a beautiful, intelligent young man as my partner," Theo assured. "After work tonight, I'd like to pick up the most essential of your stuff and get you settled here. Is that OK?"

"More then OK," Bobby smiled, and then a frown crossed his face. "I just realized, with everything else that's happened; I never knew why I'd been kidnapped."

"It's OK, Love," Theo soothed as Bobby looked anxious. "It was Smithson, the prime suspect in the Walters case. He wanted an assurance I'd make sure an alternative to him being the murderer was investigated. It seems he thinks Walters had some kind of scam lined up. I actually think Smithson is innocent of the murder. He's never killed before and the kid didn't owe that much. It really doesn't fit for Smithson to be the murderer, but he's a handy patsy for detectives that don't want to work too hard."

"Let me follow it up," Bobby demanded. He saw the uncertainty flash across Theo's face. "Theo, he drugged and kidnapped me so I'm not going to be careless around him. And if I'm doing the investigating, he's not likely to try and use me as a lever again. I can say I've had a tip-off from a snitch. Can you get the case re-assigned?"

"Who will you work with?" Theo asked, knowing he'd already lost the battle. He might be the dominant force in their bedroom, but Bobby Crocker could more than hold his own when it came to work.

"I can work with Stavros. He won't mind."

Theo sighed. He had intended to follow up Smithson's leads himself, but he couldn't deny his Mate, even if he had a suspicion that part of Bobby's determination was due to his kidnapping.

"OK, Stavros it is. There's a note with some names on the coffee table. You need to pick that up on the way out. Now it's time to hit the shower."

The rest of the day passed in its usual mixture of crime and grime. Bobby busied himself passing on the names given them by Smithson to his most reliable snitches. He fed Stavros the agreed cover story that a snitch had given him some information and that Kojak was unhappy with the level of progress by the other team and was giving them the case. Stavros was as amicable as usual, leaving Bobby to get the wheels rolling. Kojak watched it all from his office. Stavros laid-back and Bobby like a dog with a bone. He couldn't stop the affectionate smile as he watched the way in which the man who was so submissive in his bed, could be so dynamic and demanding in his office. Theo realized he had been joined by Captain O'Neill who looked at Theo looking out into the department.

"About time," he observed wryly. "But let's not make it official."

"What?" asked Theo looking perplexed.

"Theo," the captain sighed. "I was a detective once, a long time ago. Every couple of days, there's a distinct perkiness in the air with you and the kid. Then there're a couple of days where it's like a chore to be going home. So I figure it this way. When you go home to be alone, you're both miserable, when the kid spends the night with you, you're both happy. Now for the last couple of days, the blues have been lacking, so I take it to mean you're keeping the kid with you. If so, I'm happy for you both even though I don't know what's going on."

"I always said you would still make a good detective, Frank," Theo smiled.

At the end of their shift, Theo drove Bobby to the young man's apartment. They packed the bulk of the fashion-conscious man's wardrobe together. Then they moved on to books, DVDs and favourite pictures as well as some personal possessions. Finally Bobby came out of the bathroom, zipping up a wash-bag.

"Thank you for loving me enough to do this, Theo," Bobby whispered as he nuzzled into his bigger Mate. Theo wrapped his arms possessively around the slender man.

"I'm sorry I took so long to do this. Whatever you want to do with the apartment is OK by me. Sub-let or sell, I don't care. I just want you living with me. Mine's a two bed apartment, but I don't think your change of address would be questioned. If it is, we're sharing to save costs, Frank will stand by us."

"I can hardly believe this is real," Bobby murmured huskily, tugging with his teeth on Theo's earlobe.

"Let's go home, Baby," Theo groaned. "Our home ...our bed."

"Our home," Bobby echoed with wonder in his voice.

Back at Theo's apartment, the two men laughingly sorted things out. Both men's suits and work shirts were given a home in the spare bedroom's wardrobe. Swiftly and easily, possessions were moved and combined to the satisfaction of them both. At the same time, their clothes melted away until Theo wore nothing other than his black shorts and a feral smile and Bobby stood in baby blue bikini briefs. They made a quick meal of the previous night's uneaten food, washing it down with a single glass of wine each. Then they stretched out on the couch. Following the aggressive love-making of the morning, Theo knew his younger lover would still be feeling the effects. He'd promised a gentler coupling and he fully intended to make good his promise. Nothing would be rushed between them. Slowly Theo maneuvered them until he had Bobby stretched beneath him. Sliding down Bobby's body, Theo began a slow gentle suckling of the younger man's nipples. Bobby sighed his pleasure, stroking his lover's shaven head and arching into Theo's warm mouth. As Theo diligently brought Bobby's nipples to stiff peaks, his hand slid down to stroke the length of his Mate's hardness through the soft material of his underwear. Bobby gasped, but couldn't increase his lover's speed or strength of caress.

"Slowly, Baby," Theo murmured. "No rushing tonight, remember? Slow and sweet, long and gentle."

"Mmm, Theo," Bobby said softly. "Ah, Love," he gasped as feather light kisses dropped from his chest to navel where a talented, moist muscle began to thrust gently. Theo exulted in the responsiveness of his Mate. Lifting his head slightly, he ran his gaze lovingly over Bobby's groin. The older man couldn't suppress his smile. The younger man was so erect that the rosy head of his penis peeped enticingly over the waistband of his briefs. Theo lapped slowly at the exposed flesh, before biting gently at the hidden flesh still covered by the soft cloth. Bobby moaned, trying to thrust up, but Theo's strong hands held him still. "Oh, Theo," Bobby cried in pleasure as Theo mouthed at his testicles through the briefs.

"Bed, Bobby," Theo commanded softly. Theo's voice penetrated the haze of arousal that had fogged Bobby's mind. The older man pulled him to his feet in preparation to taking him to their bedroom, relishing the new title. "Our bed, Baby," he added as he swung Bobby unresistingly into his arms. As Theo laid his lover on their bed, he stripped away the final pieces of cloth. Spreading Bobby's legs, Theo kissed each inner thigh. Moaning softly in pleasure, Bobby lifted his legs and spread himself wide to his lover's gaze. With a growl of appreciation and possession, Theo dropped his head to search out the dusky pucker he desired. His tongue circled the tiny rosebud and then began to probe insistently demanding the bud flower open to him. Bobby's body obeyed the erotic demands and Theo grunted in satisfaction as his tongue gained entry to Bobby's body, tasting the musky earthy flavour of the younger man. Still Theo didn't rush and spent long minutes tonguing the tiny opening, loosening the guardian muscle.

Finally Theo placed a last kiss to Bobby's entrance and he stretched out over his smaller lover and kissed Bobby, thrusting his tongue into Bobby's mouth with the same slow tempo he was rocking his hips against Bobby's groin. Theo could feel Bobby writhing beneath him as his whole body was sexually stimulated by his experienced lover.

Please, Theo, please," Bobby begged softly, his eyes dilated with need. Theo bent to kiss his Mate again as he reached for the lube. Coating a finger he began to press inside Bobby's body. As he felt himself penetrated, Bobby tilted his neck, offering his throat to his lover's attentions, making himself fully submissive to his dominant Mate. As Theo pumped with the single digit, Theo licked the column of fragile flesh. As he pressed a second inside the smaller man, he bit down, leaving a mark of possession on his lover. As Theo coated three fingers, he knelt back between Bobby's wide-spread thighs.

"Watch me, Baby," he commanded as he hungrily eyed the stretched opening. "Watch me get you ready to take me inside you. Watch me open you."

Bobby panted wetly through an open mouth as he leant his head forward to watch Theo's fingers disappearing inside his body. He whimpered unconsciously and his head dropped back down, his eyes closing as he felt Theo's fingers flexing inside his tiny channel. He cried out, arching his hips as Theo gently brushed his prostrate. After the hard workout from the morning, Bobby's body was still both sensitized and tender and needed little stimulation to respond.

"Now, Theo," Bobby pleaded. "Love me now, please love me, loveme, loveme," Bobby's plea becoming a chant. In response, Theo draped the younger man's legs over his shoulders. Thoroughly coating his rock hard shaft, Theo pushed carefully pressing himself into Bobby's molten heat. Theo moved gently, ensuring Bobby wasn't too sore from the morning's session. He gently rubbed Bobby's sweet spot with each thrust and stroked Bobby's straining flesh in counterpoint to his thrusts. Gradually Theo sped up, plunging deeper and pumping harder. He relished the way Bobby thrashed ecstatically beneath him, the younger man's head arched back. With a wail, Bobby's orgasm raced through him, his come spraying both their bodies with the intensity. Theo rode out as much of Bobby's climax as he could and as the younger man became boneless, pressed inside another inch deeper before roaring his completion, his seed flooding the younger man's body. As his own climax ended, Theo licked his hand clean, enjoying the taste of his Mate's surrender. When he felt himself soften, he eased gently from Bobby's body and slid down the lithe body to lick his lover clean. Assured he hadn't missed a drop of Bobby's seed, Theo kissed his way back up to face his lover. Licking at the top lip, Bobby immediately opened his mouth to his older lover's demands and allowed himself to be kissed thoroughly. Theo gently rolled him onto his left side, spooning up closely behind him.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers