Kojak: Sun, Sea, Sand and Romance

Story Info
Theo and Bobby have fun in the sun.
5.1k words
4.71
17.2k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 10/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers

Theo Kojak sighed in pleasure as he soaked up the heat of the sun whilst lying on the oversized towel on the soft white sand. A large parasol was alongside him, ready for when it was needed to provide shade and under it was a coolbox with an assortment of drink as well as food. Everything necessary for a full day out was at hand. He watched as a couple of small white clouds chased each other across the bright blue sky. Two days here: no city, no crime no cares. //What could be more idyllic//he mused. Even as the thought floated across his mind as the clouds in the sky overhead, the answer emerged from the sea.

Skin that glowed from having already lain in the sun, now glittered as though clad with diamonds as ocean drops clung to the slender torso. Theo eyed one such drop with avarice as it slowly meandered through a light dusting of hair to hover poised at one plump, pink nipple before relinquishing its tenuous hold. He glanced upward and his heart was warmed by the soft smile that was especially for him. Eyes shone with a love that Theo knew was returned with equal ardour. As the vision moved forward, Theo's eyes unabashedly stared lower. The tiny dark blue speedos were a complete contrast to the baggy white shorts he wore and had been selected by him. They were hip high and the dark trail of hair between navel and the treasure beneath the swimming briefs glittered and beckoned to the older man. The briefs hugged the lithe figure and the endowments they caressed. At Theo's feral gaze, he noted the subtle shifting and the consequential bulge and his smile widened. This beautiful, gentle man was his as his alone.

"Are you intending to laze there all day?" Bobby Crocker asked, his voice laced with amusement and affection.

"No, baby," Theo drawled. "But I'll exercise my way in my own time. Now lie here and let me dry you off," he purred petting the space beside him.

Bobby smiled and stretched out on his back. Theo gently ran a soft towel over his body. This little piece of beach was private and secluded so the two men had no fear of being seen or disturbed. He was grateful to his older mate for arranging this break. Although he had been back at work just two short weeks, he was already tired and this was an ideal getaway. He gave a soft moan as Theo's hand caressed his groin.

"See something you like, love?" Bobby asked throatily.

"See something I love, baby," Theo replied. "But first let's get you covered with more lotion. I don't want you burning. Roll over for me." Bobby felt the towel ensure his back was fully dry and then heard the sound of the bottle being opened. Bobby shifted to pillow his head on folded arms, giving his older lover free access to his body. He felt the lotion be smoothed onto the soles of his feet and up each calf.

When Theo reached the backs of Bobby's knees he placed a kiss to each one before applying the lotion. His eyes had saddened at the sight of the newly healed scar, but he focused away from the mark, concentrating instead on pleasuring the younger man. The delicate scent of coconut from the lotion permeated the air and Theo was sure he'd never be able to smell that fragrance again with out becoming hard. He straddled slender hips to be able to cover the smooth back, kissing the nape of Bobby's neck before smoothing on the lotion. He returned lower to cover between knee and the line of the swim briefs. As he reached the tops of Bobby's thighs, his fingers slid beneath fabric to tease at the toned nether cheeks.

Theo tapped the enticing, taut backside to indicate he was ready for Bobby to roll over. The older man was gratified to see the effect of his caresses straining against the fabric of Bobby's briefs. He smoothed the lotion over Bobby's face, tracing the beloved features. He dropped a deep kiss to Bobby's lips, his tongue exploring the dark wet cavern beyond before carefully applying the lip salve. Next Theo moved to start anew at Bobby's feet, then up to shins and thighs. Again he slid his fingers beneath the briefs, this time caressing Bobby's velvety sac. He smiled widely as Bobby's flesh jerked in response.

"Tease," the younger man growled.

"But you love me," Theo grinned.

"You know it," Bobby affirmed.

Theo again straddled the lithe body. He pinned Bobby's arms over his head as he worked in the lotion, the slight but purposeful pressure as he finished silently commanding the younger man leave them there. Finally Theo indulged in sucking at the taut nub he had envied the ocean's caressing. He moved to the other enticing bud as Bobby arched his back, silently pleading for the older man to continue to feed at his breasts. With a final lave of his tongue, Theo completed covering Bobby's body, his hands sliding over the vulnerable throat, across the collarbone, across the chest and solar plexus to slide teasingly under the waistband of the briefs without touching Bobby's begging shaft.

Theo's breath came in shallow pants that matched the aroused young man beneath him. Deciding they were both more than ready, Theo rapidly divested himself of the shorts sighing as his aching length was finally freed. He peeled the briefs from Bobby's body and growled low as Bobby's shaft lay on the smaller man's abdomen, leaking tears of its need.

Theo lowered himself on the younger man, allowing their lengths to rub together. Bobby raised his legs to twine around Theo's waist. Theo took advantage of the position to press a lotion-slick finger into Bobby's willing body. He relished the soft moan as he finger coated the velvet sheath. Needing to be buried in the entrancing body, Theo quickly inserted a second, then third finger: stretching and coating. Bobby's body moved beneath him, trying to grind down on the fingers impaling him as his arms remained above his head, leaving him vulnerable to his mate's desires. Theo coated his shaft and shifted to align with the prepared channel. Surging forward in one fluid, controlled movement, Theo entered Bobby fully. He felt Bobby cant his hips as he entered, ensuring each thrust of Theo's was met with a movement of his own. Theo reached between their bodies to stroke Bobby in time with his thrusts.

The spark of arousal that had glowed since Bobby had emerged from the sea, now blazed within Theo's blood. His thrusts became harder, faster and deeper. He rubbed Bobby's sweet spot effortlessly making Bobby cry out and writhe ecstatically; begging him for more.

"Coming, Bobby," he panted roughly. "Gonna come in your sweet body. Want you with me, baby. Want you to come with me." He frantically kissed Bobby's face before biting hard at Bobby shoulder. The primal marking coincided with a deft flick of Theo's thumb over Bobby's over-sensitised flesh and with an undulating wail of Theo's name Bobby's come fountained between their bodies. Even as Bobby's climax hit, Theo found his own release. As Bobby's channel contracted around him, he pushed as deep as possible into the willing body as pulse after pulse of his seed filled the younger man. As he sagged spent, Theo raised his hand to languidly lick it clean. As his sated sex slid from Bobby's snug port, Theo lapped up Bobby's come, ignoring the coconut taste to focus on the salty-sweet flavour of his lover. "You can move now, baby," he purred and revelled in the tight embrace from the smaller man. Theo recovered those areas he felt needed lotion, adjusted the parasol to ensure they were shaded and then pulled that satiated younger man to lie in his arms. As Bobby snuggled back trustingly into his mate's protective arms, Theo whispered "Told you I'd exercise my own way." A soft laugh reached Theo's ear which was quickly replaced by soft sounds of sleep. As Theo held his lover safe in his arms, recent bruising gone but not forgotten, the older man replayed the events that had led to the needed break.

********Flashback********

Theo and Bobby's relationship was an unspoken secret within the tight-knit family of detectives of Manhattan South. Theo was just as hard a taskmaster to the man he loved and shared his life with as any other of the detectives under his command. For his part, although Bobby relished Theo's domestic and sexual dominance, in the department he was as independent and tough as any of the others he worked with. They didn't try to benefit themselves as a couple which earned them even more respect. When it fell that way, they were off together, although they would often find fellow members of the team switching shifts and days off that gave them more time together than they would normally be able to enjoy.

This day saw Bobby off whilst Theo had been forced to work. Bobby had called Theo to say he was on his way to the department having done some shopping and would get a lift home with his lover. Bobby had a package of a couple of his lover's favourite CDs as a surprise gift. He saw the lights ahead had changed to cross and picked up his pace to get across before they changed. He heard the squeal of tyres and all went black.

Theo scowled as his phone rang again. In a few minutes Bobby would be there and they could go home. The last thing he wanted was a call to delay him.

"Kojak," he barked into the receiver. As the call progressed, Theo's face paled. "Where, when, how?" he demanded of the caller. "On my way," he slammed the phone down. "Stavros," he bellowed as he grabbed coat and hat. "You're with me. Crocker's been hurt," he vaguely noticed several faces look up anxiously. "A driver jumped a red light. He's on his way to hospital." He didn't wait to see the big Greek detective follow him, but knew the man was instantly and wordlessly at his shoulder.

At the hospital, Theo and Stavros awaited news of Bobby's progress. Theo had been further infuriated to find the driver had been drinking. He stood as he recognised the figure striding towards him.

"Matthew," he said extending his hand. "How is he?"

"Dr Henning," Stavros nodded at the medic before the medic addressed Theo's question.

"Good all things considered, Theo," the doctor said shaking his head. "It was a good job the idiot jumped a red light and not ran it or it would have been far more serious. He has a moderate concussion, some spectacular bruising is starting to emerge and he sustained a nasty gash to his calf that needed some stitches."

Theo released the breath he hadn't realised he'd been holding. "When can he come home? When can I see him?"

"I'm keeping him in overnight to monitor the concussion, but if he has no problems then he can go home tomorrow morning. I'll take you to see him, but you know as well as I what he's like with painkillers."

"I'll wait here for you, Lt," Stavros offered, receiving a nod of appreciation.

In the small room, Bobby lay still and pale in the hospital bed. A bruise marred the side of Bobby's face and Theo knew there would be others all down that side of the beautiful body. He sat in the hard, plastic chair and caressed the unbruised side of Bobby's face.

"Can you hear me, Baby," he asked huskily. "It's Theo." He saw a small frown appear on Bobby's face and the young man struggle to open his eyes. "It's ok, baby," he soothed. "Sleep if you want. I just want you to know you're safe and I'm here." Bobby's eyes flickered open, but Theo could see the drug-glazed appearance. He saw Bobby mouth his name and he briefly pressed his lips to Bobby's. The kiss was as much to reassure the older man as provide comfort to the younger. Theo's heart swelled at the sight of the brief smile before Bobby's eyes drooped shut. Pressing another kiss to Bobby's lips, Theo stood and rejoined Dr Henning.

"He'll probably sleep through the night," Matthew predicted. "Call back first thing. Barring any unexpected turn of events, I'll have him ready to discharge when you arrive."

"Thanks, Matthew," Theo said sincerely. Rejoining Stavros, the older detective was dropped off home. Stavros arranged to pick Theo up the next morning and to drop both Theo and Bobby back home. Theo was grateful to be able to leave such concerns to another.

Theo showered mechanically then moved slowly to the bed he shared with his young lover. He slid into bed and pulled Bobby's pillow close. Tears fell silently as the older man inhaled his mate's scent. //Stupid, inconsiderate drink driver// Theo silently raged. //I could have lost Bobby so easily// Slowly the big detective's body lost its tension and Theo drifted into an uneasy sleep.

Bobby was indeed allowed home the next day with strict instruction to put no weight on his injured calf for a few days. Once home, the two men had entwined themselves in each other's embrace. Theo carefully laid Bobby on their bed, a pillow cushioning the injured leg. He loved Bobby with hands and mouth, worshipping the bruised body, kissing every bruise and mark reverently. By the time he had mapped Bobby's body, the younger man was hard and leaking. A small pool of pearly pre-come glinted enticingly and Theo knelt at Bobby's side and lapped up his lover's essence. Pinning Bobby's hips with a strong arm, Theo engulfed Bobby's straining member, burying his face in the dark public pelt. He sucked hard and swallowed repeatedly. He inhaled the intoxicating scent of musk and arousal. Bobby's hands caressed his naked skull and his own free hand stroked his own throbbing flesh. He relished Bobby's scream as the younger man came in Theo's mouth. Theo greedily swallowed all Bobby provided, continuing to suck slowly even as Bobby's shaft began to soften. His own release came within two hard pulls of the needy flesh and anointed Bobby's thighs and groin. Theo carefully licked Bobby clean and lay beside him. Theo lay on his side, a protective arm around Bobby's trim waist.

"Love you, Theo," Bobby murmured. The painkillers and love-making made him incapable of remaining awake.

"Love you, baby," Theo said hoarsely. "Love you so very much."

The next day was spent quietly, but Theo was concerned that Bobby seemed less lively. By evening, Bobby complained of a headache and that his calf was hot and itchy. Theo gave the prescribed painkillers and cradled the restless younger man to his chest. Theo woke a few hours later, an instinct screaming something was wrong. He touched Bobby's forehead to find the younger man burning with fever and unable to be awakened. Dialling 911 for an ambulance, Theo raced to get a cooling cloth to try and bring down Bobby's fever.

All too quickly, Theo was again in the hospital waiting room. He was soon joined by his captain and the calming presence of Stavros.

"What happened, Theo," Frank asked.

"The paramedics think it may be an infection from the calf wound. If that's the case, they'll re-open it, debride it and stitch it again. Don't these drivers who drink and get in their cars realise just what danger they are to other people?" Theo raged. "All they think of is themselves. What about the devastation they can bring to other families with their selfishness and stupidity."

"They don't think and that's the problem, Theo," Frank said sadly. "It's the old 'it'll never happen to me' syndrome."

Theo was relieved to see that it was Matthew attending Bobby as the doctor made an appearance.

"I made sure I was called if anything happened to Bobby," he explained with a grim smile. "He has a nasty bacterial infection that's simply overwhelmed his immune system. I've cleaned out his calf and inserted a drain. He's on a potent cocktail of antibiotics and painkillers and is likely to be out of it for a couple of days. After that it could be a month before his calf has healed enough to get around on without crutches. Sorry, Theo, but it's going to be a long slow process for Bobby."

Theo hadn't cared. He'd been there for Bobby from the moment the younger man awoke and through each day of Bobby's recovery. Even when frustration boiled over in the younger man, Theo had remained Bobby's rock.

********End Flashback********

Theo caressed the sleeping young man. All Bobby now had to show for his ordeal was a new scar on his calf. Theo had made sure that this break was sorted before Bobby returned to work. He had timed it perfectly. Bobby's strength had begun to wane and this was just the tonic to perk him up. Theo smiled. He would happily spend the rest of his life indulging Bobby if he could.

The rest of the day was spent enjoying the beach and the sea as well as the food and drink. Both men wanted to wring as much pleasure from each moment they shared as possible. Finally they returned hand in hand slowly to the beach house.

"Let's hit the shower, baby," Theo said. "I think we've brought half the beach in with us."

As warm water cascaded over their bodies, Bobby sighed pleasurably. He loved the feel of Theo's strong hands roaming imperiously over his body. He pliantly allowed the dominant male to position him to be braced against the shower wall. He smiled at the thought that cleansing was over and playtime beginning. He cast a sultry look over his shoulder hoping to entice Theo into taking him hard and fast. However, the intense look he saw in Theo's eyes told another story.

The running water and their earlier love-making allowed Theo to insert one finger into his lover with ease. Curling it expertly, Theo located the small nub of nerves and began to stroke slowly. He soon felt Bobby's legs begin to tremble and inserted a second finger using their natural shower gel. Theo had seen Bobby's look but wanted the younger man to ache for both his release and for Theo to be inside him.

Bobby groaned as a third finger entered him, stretching and stroking. Theo's warm wet skin was rubbing against his back and Theo's fingers deep inside him made him feel surrounded by the man he loved. He whimpered a protest as Theo's fingers exited his body leaving him feeling bereft. The whimper turned into a low moan of need as the domed head of Theo's engorged sex pressed against his needy entrance. He felt Theo bite gently at his throat as the bigger man pushed inside and Bobby tried to angle himself for more of the arousing caresses. Bobby felt one strong hand holding his hip as Theo surged inside, the other reaching to stroke Bobby's yearning arousal. As much as Bobby wanted the sensations to last he knew they wouldn't: they couldn't.

"Feels so good, Theo," Bobby husked. "Love you inside me, love you."

"So tight, so hot, baby," Theo rasped. "Love to love you. So close, Bobby. So close. Need you to come now, Bobby. Now, baby!"

"Theo!" Bobby wailed as his climax hit hard. As his own release painted the shower stall, Bobby felt Theo's release surge hot and wet inside him and he moaned wantonly feeling voluptuously filled. The sound of Theo's roar reverberated as Bobby sagged replete into strong arms.

"Love you," Theo growled possessively into the satiated young man's ear.

The new morning dawned as bright with promise as the previous day. Theo nuzzled into Bobby's warm body inhaling the younger man's scent. After their shower the previous evening, he and Bobby had driven to the nearby town. They'd done some browsing in the gift shops and eaten at a small restaurant. Returning to the beach house they'd decided to take a moonlit walk on the beach before retiring. When tumbling into bed together, they had traded slow, sweet kisses. Theo now couldn't remember which of them had fallen asleep first. Theo smiled as the sun glinted off the ring Bobby wore; *his* ring. In a few short months, he and Bobby would have their ceremony and, as far as Theo was concerned, they would be no different from any other loving, devoted married couple. Unable to resist, Theo began to stroke Bobby's skin with a feather-light touch.

A pair of sleepy eyes opened to gaze lovingly at him.

"Theo, love," Bobby murmured as he turned to burrow into Theo's warm embrace. Theo felt soft kisses against his shoulder and gently manoeuvred the smaller man so they could kiss. Theo sighed his pleasure as Bobby slid down a little to suckle contentedly at one pebbled teat. Gentle fingers caressed the bud bereft of Bobby's mouth. With a subtle shift, Bobby began to nurse the neglected twin as his hand slid down between powerful thighs to caress the hard shaft nestling there.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers
12